Jesus ? "Not God" ? Savior ?

Comments

• the_MadJw
    the_MadJw Posts: 56

"Watchtoweroid" would be the correct word.

Do you REALLY believe that Jesus taught THAT?

themadjw.weebly.com

253-652-4443

• @the_MadJw May 29 "Watchtoweroid" would be the correct word.

From my perspective, "Watchtoweroid" is synonymous with "Churchoid" (for describing JW adherents obeying Watchtower Society publications for THEIR beliefs over God's word).

Dissapointed by nothing from @the_MadJw for me to consider using "churchoid" to describe me:

@the_MadJw @theMadJW May 12 What IS "worship", churchoid?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus May 19 Please help me understand how "churchoid" describe(s) me. Currently my description of myself uses other words.

@the_MadJw  May 28  You worship (place THEIR beliefs over God's word) you Church (congregation).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus May 28 Please help me understand which congregation belief(s) for my worship over God's word.

Thus far, "churchoid" reflects @the_MadJw view of me. Could "churchoid" be "the beam of wood" in the eyes of @the_MadJw (as described in Matthew 7:1-5) ?

@the_MadJw Do you REALLY believe that Jesus taught THAT?

What did Jesus teach in John 14:1 ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε

Holmes, M. W. (2011–2013). The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition (Jn 14:1). Lexham Press; Society of Biblical Literature.

Be Ye Believing in The God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (my literal translation showing continuous believing action command in present time)

If Jesus knew Jesus was NOT God (e.g. archangel Michael), why would Jesus command disciples to be believing in Jesus the same as The God ?

Keep Smiing 😊

• the_MadJw

It's simple; the terms describe one who believes what org/church teaches OVER the Bible.

I am neither.

themadjw.weebly.com

253-652-4443

• @the_MadJw Do you REALLY believe that Jesus taught THAT?

What did Jesus teach in John 14:1 ?

Holmes, M. W. (2011–2013). The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition (Jn 14:1). Lexham Press; Society of Biblical Literature.

Be Ye Believing in The God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (my literal translation shows continuous believing action command in present time)

If Jesus knew Jesus was NOT God (e.g. archangel Michael), why would Jesus command disciples to be believing in Jesus the same as The God ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• the_MadJw

I have no idea what your question means.

It's a simple statement- every Bible I've read says the same thing!

Trying to add a Triniview from the Greek?

themadjw.weebly.com

253-652-4443

• Repeating question for @the_MadJw => If Jesus knew Jesus was NOT God (e.g. archangel Michael), why would Jesus command disciples to be believing in Jesus the same as The God ?

Be Ye Believing in The God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (my literal translation of John 14:1 phrase πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε retains Koine Greek word order plus shows continuous believing action command in present time)

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,322

Notice these scriptures about Jesus Christ?

• You made him a little lower than the angels; You crowned him with glory and honor. Psalm 8:5
    • I have said, 'You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.' Psalm 82:6

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Hebrew consonants יהוה have been transliterated into English as JHVH or YHWH by various people. JeHoVaH shows JHVH with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the effiable name יהוה being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but disguised (or a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple.

JeHoVaH and YaHWeH are both incorrect for pronouncing יהוה (correct three vowels in the correct order results in Awesomely Holy Name).

Jesus, יהוה Salvation, quoted * Psalm 82:6 in John 10:22-39 LEB =>

Then the feast of the Dedication took place in Jerusalem. It was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple in the Portico of Solomon. So the Jews surrounded him and began to say to him, “⌊How long will you keep us in suspense⌋? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly!”

Jesus answered them, “I told you and you do not believe! The deeds that I do in the name of my Father, these testify about me. But you do not believe, because you are not of my sheep! My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And I give them eternal life, and they will never perish ⌊forever⌋, and no one will seize them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one can seize them from the Father’s hand. The Father and I are one.” 

Then the Jews picked up stones again so that they could stone him.

Jesus answered them, “I have shown you many good deeds from the Father. For which one of them are you going to stone me?

The Jews answered him, “We are not going to stone you concerning a good deed, but concerning blasphemy, and because you, although you are a man, make yourself to be God!”

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” * ’? If he called them ‘gods’ to whom the word of God came — and the scripture cannot be broken — do you say about he whom the Father set apart and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? If I do not do the deeds of my Father, do not believe me. But if I am doing them, even if you do not believe me, believe the deeds, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.

So they were seeking again to seize him, and he departed out of their hand. 

Hebrew scrolls do not have chapter and verse markings so contextual words must be known to find a reference. Where is Psalm 82:6 in this English translation text copy, which has been formatted like a Hebrew scroll ?

O God, restore us, and cause your face to shine that we may be saved. O Yahweh God of hosts, how long will you be angry against the prayer of your people? You have fed them the bread of tears; you have given them tears to drink in full measure. You have made us an object of strife to our neighbors, and our enemies mock among themselves. O God of hosts, restore us and cause your face to shine that we may be saved. You uprooted a vine from Egypt; you drove out the nations and planted it. You prepared a place before it, and it took deep root and filled the land. The mountains were covered with its shade, and the mighty cedars with its boughs. It spread its branches to the sea and its shoots to the river. Why have you broken down its walls, so that all who pass on the road pluck fruit from it? Swine from the forests devour it and creatures of the field feed on it. Please return, O God of hosts. Observe from heaven and see, and pay attention to this vine, even the stalk that your right hand planted, and concerning the shoot you strengthened for yourself. It is burned with fire, cut down. They perish at the rebuke of your face. Let your hand be on the man of your right hand, on the son of humankind whom you made strong for yourself. Then we will not turn back from you. Restore us to life, and we will proclaim your name. O Yahweh God of hosts, restore us; cause your face to shine that we may be saved. For the music director; on the Gittith. Of Asaph. Shout out to God our strength; shout joyfully to the God of Jacob. Lift up a song and strike the tambourine, the pleasant lyre, together with the harp. Blow the horn at new moon, at full moon, for our feast day, because it is a statute for Israel, an ordinance of the God of Jacob. He made it a statute in Joseph when he went out against the land of Egypt, where I heard a language I did not know. “I removed his shoulder from a burden. His hands were freed from the basket. In this trouble you called, and I rescued you. Within the secret place of thunder I answered you; I tested you at the waters of Meribah. Selah Hear, O my people, and I will admonish you; O Israel, if you would but listen to me. There shall be no strange god among you, and you shall not bow down to a foreign god. I am Yahweh your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt. Open wide your mouth and I will fill it. But my people did not listen to my voice, and Israel did not yield to me. So I let them go in the stubbornness of their heart; they walked in their counsels. Oh that my people would listen to me; that Israel would walk in my ways. I would subdue their enemies quickly, and turn my hand against their adversaries. Those who hate Yahweh would cringe before him, and their fate would be forever. But he would feed him from the choicest wheat, and I would satisfy you with honey from a rock.” A psalm of Asaph. God stands in the divine assembly; he administers judgment in the midst of the gods. “How long will you judge unjustly and show favoritism to the wicked? Selah Judge on behalf of the helpless and the orphan; provide justice to the afflicted and the poor. Rescue the helpless and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.” They do not know or consider. They go about in the darkness, so that all the foundations of the earth are shaken. I have said, “You are gods, and sons of the Most High, all of you. However, you will die like men, and you will fall like one of the princes.” Rise up, O God, judge the earth, because you shall inherit all the nations. A song. A psalm of Asaph. O God, do not rest silently. Do not keep silent or be still, O God. For look, your enemies roar, and those who hate you have lifted their head. They devise cunning schemes against your people, and consult together against your protected ones. They say, “Come, let us annihilate them from being a nation, so that the name of Israel will be remembered no more.” For they have consulted together with a unified purpose. They have made a covenant against you: the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites, Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the inhabitants of Tyre. Assyria also has joined with them. They provide help to the children of Lot. Selah Do to them as you did with Midian, as with Sisera, as with Jabin at the wadi of Kishon. They were destroyed at En-dor; they became dung for the ground. Make their leaders like Oreb and Zeeb, and all their chiefs like Zebah and Zalmunna, who said, “Let us take as our possession the pastures of God.” O my God, make them like the tumbleweed, like the chaff before wind. As fire burns a forest, and as a flame sets afire mountains, so pursue them with your tempest and terrify them with your storm. Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek your name, O Yahweh. Let them be ashamed and terrified forever, and let them be humiliated and perish that they may know that you, whose name is Yahweh, you alone, are the Most High over the whole earth. For the music director; on the Gittith. Of the sons of Korah. A psalm. How lovely are your dwelling places, O Yahweh of hosts! My soul longs and even fails for the courtyards of Yahweh. My heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God. Even a bird finds a home, and a swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, near your altars, O Yahweh of hosts, my king and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they can ever praise you. Selah Blessed is the man whose strength is in you; in their heart are the highways to Zion. Passing through the Valley of Baca, they make it a spring. The early rain covers it with blessings as well. They go from strength to strength, until each appears before God in Zion. O Yahweh, God of hosts, hear my prayer; give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah Look at our shield, O God, and have regard for the face of your anointed one. Because better is a day in your courtyards than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be at the threshold of the house of my God than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. Because Yahweh God is a sun and a shield; Yahweh gives grace and honor. He does not withhold good from those who walk blamelessly. O Yahweh of hosts, blessed is the man who trusts you. For the music director. Of the sons of Korah. A psalm. O Yahweh, you favored your land. You restored the fortunes of Jacob. You took away the guilt of your people; you covered all their sin. Selah You withdrew all your wrath; you turned from your burning anger. Restore us, O God of our salvation, and annul your vexation with us. Will you be angry against us forever? Will you prolong your anger generation after generation? Will you not again revive us, that your people might rejoice in you? Show us, O Yahweh, your loyal love, and grant us your salvation.

Hebrew word אלהים (noun, common, masculine, plural, absolute) appears four times in Psalm 82:title-8 LEB =>

A psalm of Asaph. 

אלהים God stands in the divine assembly; 

he administers judgment in the midst of the אלהים gods. 

“How long will you judge unjustly 

and ⌊show favoritism to the wicked⌋? Selah 

Judge on behalf of the helpless and the orphan; 

provide justice to the afflicted and the poor. 

Rescue the helpless and the needy; 

deliver them from the hand of the wicked.” 

They do not know or consider. 

They go about in the darkness, 

so that all the foundations of the earth are shaken. 

I have said, “You are אלהים gods, 

and sons of the Most High, all of you. 

However, you will die like men, 

and you will fall like one of the princes.” 

Rise up, O אלהים God, judge the earth, 

because you shall inherit all the nations. 

Commentary writers have various opinions about the nature of the אלהים gods & “You are אלהים gods, and sons of the Most High, all of you. However, you will die like men, and you will fall like one of the princes.” 

My human observation is אלהים gods in Psalm 82:6 will die like men in Psalm 82:7

Humanly I am NOT אלהים God so I currently do NOT understand the complete range of meanings in Psalm 82. The last verse reminds me of Jesus The Christ (Messiah) returning on the clouds to earth as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Part of Psalm 8:title-9 LEB =>

For the music director, on the Gittith. A psalm of David. 

Yahweh, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth, 

who put your splendor above the heavens. 

From the mouth of children and infants you have founded strength 

on account of your enemies, 

to silence the enemy and the avenger. 

When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, 

the moon and the stars which you set in place— 

what is a human being that you think of him? 

and a child of humankind that you care for him? 

And you made him a little lower than heavenly beings, 

and with glory and with majesty you crowned him. 

You make him over the works of your hands; 

all things you have placed under his feet: 

sheep and cattle, all of them, 

and also the wild animals of the field, 

the birds of the sky and the fish of the sea, 

everything that passes along the paths of seas. 

Yahweh, our Lord, 

how majestic is your name in all of the earth! 

reminds me of joy in Hebrews 12:1-29 LEB (as Jesus, יהוה Salvation, died for my sins on the cross) =>

Therefore, since we also have such a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us, putting aside every weight and ⌊the sin that so easily ensnares us⌋, let us run with patient endurance the race that has been set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the originator and perfecter of faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, disregarding the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider the one who endured such hostility by sinners against himself, so that you will not grow weary in your souls and give up. You have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood as you struggle against sin. And have you completely forgotten the exhortation which instructs you as sons? 

“My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, 

or give up when you are corrected by him. 

For the Lord disciplines the one whom he loves, 

and punishes every son whom he accepts.” 

Endure it for discipline. God is dealing with you as sons. For what son is there whom a father does not discipline? But if you are without discipline, in which all legitimate sons have become participants, then you are illegitimate and not sons. Furthermore, we have had ⌊our earthly fathers⌋ who disciplined us, and we respected them. Will we not much rather subject ourselves to the Father of spirits and live? For they disciplined us for a few days according to what seemed appropriate to them, but he does so for our benefit, in order that we can have a share in his holiness. Now all discipline seems for the moment not to be joyful but painful, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness for those who are trained by it. 

Therefore strengthen your slackened hands and your weakened knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame will not be dislocated, but rather be healed. Pursue peace with everyone, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord. Take care that no one falls short of the grace of God; that no one growing up like a root of bitterness causes trouble, and by it many become defiled; that no one be a sexually immoral or totally worldly person like Esau, who for one meal traded his own birthright. For you know that also afterwards, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, because he did not find an occasion for repentance, although he sought it with tears. 

For you have not come to something that can be touched, and to a burning fire, and to darkness, and to gloom, and to a whirlwind, and to the noise of a trumpet, and to the sound of words which those who heard begged that not another word be spoken to them. For they could not endure what was commanded: “If even an animal touches the mountain, it must be stoned.” And the spectacle was so terrifying that Moses said, “I am terrified and trembling.” But you have come to Mount Zion, and to the city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem, and to tens of thousands of angels, to the festal gathering and assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of righteous people made perfect, and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and ⌊to the sprinkled blood⌋ that speaks better than Abel’s does

Watch out that you do not refuse the one who is speaking! For if those did not escape when they refused the one who warned them on earth, much less will we escape, if we reject the one who warns from heaven, whose voice shook the earth at that time, but now he has promised, saying, 

“Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also heaven.” 

Now the phrase “yet once more” indicates the removal of what is shaken, namely, things that have been created, in order that the things that are not shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving an unshakable kingdom, let us be thankful, through which let us serve God acceptably, with awe and reverence. For indeed our God is a consuming fire. 

To me, "יהוה Righteousness We" (as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6) truly rules on Holy אלהים God's throne: יהוה Father & יהוה Salvation in One unique Holy אלהים God.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

To side with the wicked jewish leaders that condemnd Christ does not beget Salvation. Jesus never claimed to be God nor does the scripture. To go futher, the trinity doesn't even contain Jesus Christ in its' doctrine. The reason you are unable to find any trinity stating such is like a dog chasing it's own tail. 666

If he called them ‘gods’ to whom the word of God came — and the scripture cannot be broken — do you say about he whom the Father set apart and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?

Hebrews 13:12

Therefore, Jesus also suffered outside the city gate in order to sanctify the people with his own blood.

Revelation 1:5

and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.” To him who loves us and who set us free from our sins by means of his own blood

Revelation 1:6

and he made us to be a kingdom, priests to his God and Father—yes, to him be the glory and the might forever. Amen.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• What had Jesus said that deserved death according to Jewish religious law per Leviticus 24:10-16 ?

Leviticus 24:10-16 LEB =>

And an Israelite woman’s son, and he was an Egyptian man’s son, went out in the midst of the Israelites; and the Israelite woman’s son and an Israelite man fought in the camp. Then the Israelite woman’s son blasphemed the name, and he cursed, so they brought him to Moses — and the name of his mother was Shelomith the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan. Then they put him in custody so that the matter might be made clear to them in accordance with the mouth of יהוה Yahweh.

Then יהוה Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying, “Bring the curser outside the camp, and all the hearers shall place their hands on his head, and the whole community shall stone him. And you shall speak to the Israelites, saying, ‘Any man when he curses his אלהים God shall bear his sin. And he who blasphemes יהוה Yahweh’s name certainly shall be put to death; the whole community certainly shall stone him. As the alien, so the native shall be put to death at blaspheming his name.

Matthew 26:57-68 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now those who had arrested Jesus led him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders had gathered.

But Peter was following him from a distance, as far as the courtyard of the high priest. And he went inside and was sitting with the officers to see the outcome.

Now the chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for false testimony against Jesus in order that they could put him to death. And they did not find it, although many false witnesses came forward.

And finally two came forward and said, “This man said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of אלהים God and rebuild it within three days.’ ”

And the high priest stood up and said to him, “Do you reply nothing? What are these people testifying against you?”

But Jesus was silent.

And the high priest said to him, “I put you under oath by the living אלהים God, that you tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of אלהים God!”

Jesus said to him, “You have said it. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.

Then the high priest tore his robes, saying, “He has blasphemed! What further need do we have of witnesses? Behold, you have just now heard the blasphemy! What do you think?”

And they answered and said, “⌊He deserves death⌋!” Then they spat in his face and struck him with their fists, and they slapped him, saying, “Prophesy for us, you Christ! Who is it who hit you?” 

To me, Jesus spoke "You have said it." that affirmatively answered the Jewish high priest about Jesus being The Messiah (The Christ). Answer was probably spoken in Aramaic for unmistakeable "Son of Man" (bar enosha) reference to Daniel 7:13-14 LEB => “⌊I continued watching⌋ in the visions of the night, and look, with the clouds of heaven one like a son of man was coming, and he came to the Ancient of Days, and ⌊was presented⌋ before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and kingship that all the peoples, the nations, and languages would serve him; his dominion is a dominion ⌊without end⌋ that will not cease, and his kingdom is one that will not be destroyed.

Ancient of Days describes יהוה Father. Most of the Jewish TaNaKH was written in the Hebrew language with some passages written in sister language Aramaic. TaNaKH =>

• Torah (Teaching, Law, five books of Moses)
    • Nevi’im (Prophets)
    • K’tuvim (Writings)

Phrase "son of man" occurs once in Aramaic. The Jewish high priest and Sanhedrin lawyers/judges believed Jewish Jesus should be put to death for deity identification spoken by Jesus. Truly, who is Jesus, יהוה Salvation ?

Matthew 27:1-2 LEB =>

Now when it was early morning, all the chief priests and the elders of the people took counsel against Jesus in order to put him to death. And after tying him up, they led him away and handed him over to Pilate the governor. 

John 18:28-32 LEB (for Jewish religious matters, the Jewish chief priests are similar to Supreme Court justices) =>

Then they brought Jesus from Caiaphas to the governor’s residence. Now it was early, and they did not enter into the governor’s residence so that they would not be defiled, but could eat the Passover.

So Pilate came outside to them and said, “What accusation do you bring against this man?”

They answered and said to him, “If this man were not doing evil, we would not have handed him over to you!”

So Pilate said to them, “You take him and judge him according to your law!”

The Jews said to him, “It is not permitted for us to kill anyone,” in order that the word of Jesus would be fulfilled that he had spoken, indicating by what sort of death he was going to die. 

According to scripture who will come back on the clouds of heaven ?

Acts 1:6-11 LEB (he is Jewish Rabbi Jesus, יהוה Salvation, after resurrection from death on the cross) =>

So when they had come together, they began asking him, saying, “יהוה Lord, is it at this time you are restoring the kingdom to Israel?”

But he said to them, “It is not for you to know the times or seasons that the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the farthest part of the earth.

And after he had said these things, while they were watching, he was taken up, and a cloud received him from their sight. And as they were staring into the sky while he was departing, behold, two men in white clothing stood by them who also said, “Men ⌊of Galilee⌋, why do you stand there looking into the sky? This Jesus who was taken up from you into heaven like this will come back in the same way you saw him departing into heaven!” 

Revelation 1:1-8 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which אלהים God gave him to show to his slaves the things which must take place in a short time, and communicated it by sending it through his angel to his slave John, who testified about the word of אלהים God and the testimony of Jesus Christ, all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads aloud and blessed are those who hear the words of the prophecy and observe the things written in it, because the time is near! 

John, to the seven churches in Asia: grace to you and peace from the one who is and the one who was and the one who is coming, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead and the ruler of the kings of the earth. 

To the one who loves us and released us from our sins by his blood and made us a kingdom, priests to his אלהים God and Father — to him be the glory and the power ⌊forever and ever⌋. Amen. 

Behold, he is coming with the clouds, 

and every eye will see him, 

even every one who pierced him, 

and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over him. 

Yes, amen. 

I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the יהוה Lord אלהים God, the one who is and the one who was and the one who is coming, the All-Powerful. 

Phrase " the one who is and the one who was and the one who is coming" expresses meaning of Holy Name יהוה (righteously shared by יהוה Father & יהוה Salvation as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6). To me, One unique Holy God has three voices (sharing One unified Spirit), which is different than created humans, who have one voice per human.

FYI: If human(s) believe that Jesus is NOT God (e.g. Watchtower Society), then human filtering of scripture words results in " Jesus never claimed to be God nor does the scripture." as written by @BroRando on June 12. In Matthew 26:57-68, the Jewish high priest had a choice what to believe:

• Believe what Jesus said about Himself & worship the Son of Man as יהוה Lord אלהים God
    • Believe Jesus had cursed יהוה Lord אלהים God (deity identity per Daniel 7:13-14) so Jewish Jesus should be put to death for blasphemy

Every human has free will for choosing what to believe/trust, which is expressed by what the human ❤️ loves most. Only one ❤️ Love choice can receive the Holy God gift for cleansing from sin & unrighteousness to become Holy as God is Holy (shows in transformed living to Glorify God).

How many humans have violated the Ten Commandment(s) so Holy Righteous Judgement should be eternal separation from Holy God's ❤️ Love ?

Who has lied ? cheated ? stolen ? lusted ? adulterized ? idolized ? murdered ? (keeping a grudge against someone is a form of murder) ...

Jesus said: "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (narrow is the Way to eternal Life)

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

Claiming to be the Son of God does not warrant death according to the Mosiac Law. Neither is healing or resurrecting anyone on the sabbath a crime. After all, Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath which is Christ Millennial Reign which you have no knowledge.

Jesus was put to death on false charges. After Jesus admitted of being the Christ, the Son of God and being the Son of Man, the wicked jewish priest falsely accused agiain of being God. God is nobody's son. God is eternal, get over it.

63  But Jesus kept silent.p So the high priest said to him: “I put you under oath by the living God to tell us whether you are the Christ, the Son of God!q 64  Jesus said to him: “You yourself said it. But I say to you: From now on you will see the Son of manr sitting at the right hand of powers and coming on the clouds of heaven.”t 65  Then the high priest ripped his outer garments, saying: “He has blasphemed!u What further need do we have of witnesses? See! Now you have heard the blasphemy. 66  What is your opinion?” They answered: “He deserves to die.”v 67  Then they spat in his facew and hit him with their fists.x Others slapped him on the face,y 68  saying: “Prophesy to us, you Christ. Who struck you?”

After Jesus confirmed he was the Messiah, they heaped false charges against him, in the same manner you are doing, saying: “Prophesy to us, you Christ. Who struck you?

Who has lied ? cheated ? stolen ? lusted ? adulterized ? idolized ? murdered ? (keeping a grudge against someone is a form of murder) ... Don't you kow you are judged by how you judge others?

Matthew 7:2

for with the judgment you are judgingyou will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you.

Luke 6:37

“Moreover, stop judging, and you will by no means be judged; and stop condemning, and you will by no means be condemned. Keep on forgiving, and you will be forgiven.

• @BroRando June 13 Jesus was put to death on false charges. After Jesus admitted of being the Christ, the Son of God and being the Son of Man, the wicked jewish priest falsely accused agiain of being God. God is nobody's son. God is eternal, get over it.

Thank you for sharing your faith belief filter. We agree Holy אלהים God is eternal. I'm amazed by the design of יהוה Lord אלהים God for the creation of humans that included plan for a portion of יהוה Lord to be the spirit & soul inside a Holy human body for יהוה Salvation while a portion of יהוה Lord remained on Holy אלהים God's throne, ruling as King Righteousness over the Universe.

After יהוה Salvation identified Himself as the Son of God and the Son of Man, the wicked Jewish high priest unjustly judged יהוה Salvation to be cursing יהוה Lord אלהים God so Jewish Jesus should be put to death according to Jewish religious law. Considering human belief stubborness, I'm surprised by the wicked Jewish high priest understanding the deity identity statements spoken by יהוה Salvation. If the wicked Jewish high priest never repented from sinning against יהוה Lord אלהים God, then what judgment will come from a Holy Righteous Just God ?

Matthew 7:21-23 LEB spoken by יהוה Salvation (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ And then ⌊I will say to them plainly⌋, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who practice lawlessness!’ 

What does יהוה Salvation know about being יהוה Lord at the right hand of power for Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

Mystery for me is in the years the high priest spent learning Jewish scripture (memorizing all five books of Moses plus more) along with Jewish traditions in preparation to become the Jewish religious authority was the failure to guard his own heart so he became wicked, which showed in his desire for יהוה Salvation to die. In a way, the wicked high priest reminds me of our spiritual adversary who experienced the flow of worship to the eternal Holy God so that beautiful angel wanted to be personally exalted more than the Holy God, who had created the angel with free will to choose what to love most.

Observant Jews repeat The Shema twice daily, which begins with Deuteronomy 6:4-5 (CJB) => “Sh’ma, Yisra’el! Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai echad [Hear, Isra’el! Adonai our God, Adonai is one]; and you are to love Adonai your God with all your heart, all your being and all your resources.

Hebrew Adonai (Lord) is a Jewish spoken substitute for יהוה (as is HaShem, The Name) to avoid accidently speaking יהוה in vain (also avoids Holiness pause during scripture reading as correct pronunciation of יהוה is HOLY beyond words to describe). Hebrew Eloheinu is the plural אלהים with first person plural pronoun suffix: We or Our. To me, Deuteronomy 6:4 phrase הוה אלהינו יהוה אחד expresses יהוה God We יהוה unique, which has three diety words for unique Holy אלהים God in a phrase of four nouns (verbless clause expresses timeless state of being).

Son insights are in Hebrews 1:1-3:6 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Although אלהים God spoke long ago in many parts and in many ways to the fathers by the prophets, in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the world, who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as he has inherited a more excellent name than theirs. 

For to which of the angels did he ever say, 

“You are my son, today I have begotten you,” 

and again, 

“I will be ⌊his father⌋, and he will be ⌊my son⌋”? 

And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, 

“And let all the angels of אלהים God worship him.” 

And concerning the angels he says, 

“The one who makes his angels winds, and his servants a flame of fire,” 

but concerning the Son, 

“Your throne, O אלהים God, is ⌊forever and ever⌋, 

and the scepter of righteous is the scepter of your kingdom. 

You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; 

because of this אלהים God, your אלהים God, has anointed you with the olive oil of joy more than your companions. 

And, 

“You, יהוה Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the works of your hands; 

they will perish, but you continue, and they will all become old like a garment, 

and like a robe you will roll them up, and like a garment they will be changed; 

but you are the same, and your years will not run out.” 

But to which of the angels has he ever said, 

“Sit down at my right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” 

Are they not all spirits engaged in special service, sent on assignment for the sake of those who are going to inherit salvation? 

Because of this, it is all the more necessary that we pay attention to the things we have heard, lest we drift away. For if the word spoken through angels was binding and every transgression and act of disobedience received a just penalty, how will we escape if we neglect so great a salvation which had its beginning when it was spoken through the יהוה Lord and was confirmed to us by those who heard, while אלהים God was testifying at the same time by signs and wonders and various miracles and distributions of the Holy Spirit according to his will. 

For he did not subject to angels the world to come, about which we are speaking. But someone testified somewhere, saying, 

“What is man, that you remember him, or the son of man, that you care for him? 

You made him for a short time lower than the angels; 

you crowned him with glory and honor; 

you subjected all things under his feet. 

For in subjecting all things, he left nothing that was not subject to him. But now we do not yet see all things subjected to him, but we see Jesus, for a short time made lower than the angels, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that apart from אלהים God he might taste death on behalf of everyone. For it was fitting for him for whom are all things and through whom are all things in bringing many sons to glory to perfect the originator of their salvation through sufferings. For both the one who sanctifies and the ones who are sanctified are all from one, for which reason he is not ashamed to call them brothers, saying, 

“I will proclaim your name to my brothers; in the midst of the assembly I will sing in praise of you.” 

And again, 

“I will trust in him.” 

And again, 

“Behold, I and the children אלהים God has given me.” 

Therefore, since the children share in blood and flesh, he also in like manner shared in these same things, in order that through death he could destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and could set free these who through fear of death were subject to slavery throughout all their lives. For surely he is not concerned with angels, but he is concerned with the descendants of Abraham. Therefore he was obligated to be made like his brothers in all respects, in order that he could become a merciful and faithful high priest in the things relating to אלהים God, in order to make atonement for the sins of the people. For in that which he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are tempted. 

Therefore, holy brothers, sharers in a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession, who was faithful to the one who appointed him, as Moses also was in his household. For this one is considered worthy of greater glory than Moses, inasmuch as the one who builds it has greater honor than the house. For every house is built by someone, but the one who built all things is אלהים God. And Moses was faithful in all his house as a servant, for a testimony to the things that would be spoken, but Christ was faithful as a son over his house, whose house we are, if we hold fast to our confidence and the hope we can be proud of. 

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 13 How many humans have violated the Ten Commandment(s) so Holy Righteous Judgement should be eternal separation from Holy God's ❤️ Love ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 13 Who has lied ? cheated ? stolen ? lusted ? adulterized ? idolized ? murdered ? (keeping a grudge against someone is a form of murder) ...

@BroRando June 13 Don't you kow you are judged by how you judge others?

Yes along with Hebrews 4:11-13 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Therefore, let us make every effort to enter into that rest, in order that no one may fall in the same pattern of disobedience. For the word of אלהים God is living and active and sharper than any double-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, both joints and marrow, and able to judge the reflections and thoughts of the heart. And no creature is hidden in the sight of him, but all things are naked and laid bare to the eyes of him to whom ⌊we must give our account⌋.

Jesus said: "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (narrow is the Way to eternal Life)

Judgment by יהוה Salvation, the Son of Man, truly has everlasting consequences after human life ends: righteous ones into eternal life while wicked ones depart for eternal punishment.

Matthew 25:31-46 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

Now when the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate them from one another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right and the goats on the left.

Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world! For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me as a guest, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you cared for me, I was in prison and you came to me.

Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘יהוה Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you as a guest, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and come to you?’

And the king will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, in as much as you did it to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it to me.’

Then he will also say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed ones, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! For I was hungry and you did not give me anything to eat, I was thirsty and you did not give me anything to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me as a guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not care for me.’

Then they will also answer, saying, ‘יהוה Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and not serve you?’

Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly I say to you, in as much as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” 

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

For to which of the angels did he ever say, 

“You are my son, today I have begotten you,” 

and again, 

“I will be ⌊his father⌋, and he will be ⌊my son⌋”? 

So, too, the Christ did not glorify himself by becoming a high priest, but was glorified by the One who said to him: “You are my son; today I have become your father.

But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.”

• To me, Deuteronomy 6:4 phrase הוה אלהינו יהוה אחד expresses יהוה God We יהוה unique, which has three deity words for unique Holy אלהים God in a phrase of four nouns (verbless clause expresses timeless state of being: was/is/will be).

My human description about physical creation shows three voices doing different roles: יהוה Will directed יהוה Word to speak so אלהים Breath The Holy accomplished. My human understanding is יהוה Word (Salvation) & אלהים Breath The Holy humbly choosing to obey יהוה Will (Father).

My eyes see יהוה Will (the King of Israel) & יהוה Word (Yahweh of Hosts) in Isaiah 44:6 LEB =>

Thus says יהוה Yahweh, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה Yahweh of hosts: 

“I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me. 

יהוה Will became יהוה Father when יהוה Word humbly left Holy אלהים God's throne in heaven to take on human flesh, becoming יהוה Son for יהוה Salvation redemption: the Holy Sin Sacrifice for humans created in the image of אלהים God, which enables humans choosing to repent from sins, agree with Holy אלהים God about sins (confess), and trust/believe Holy אלהים God for Holy cleansing.

Thus far my Biblical studies have found אלהים God for describing Ruach HaKodesh (Breath The Holy), who is called "Holy Spirit" in many translations.

2 Chronicles 24:17-22 LEB =>

Now after the death of Jehoiada, the princes of Judah came and bowed down to the king. Then the king listened to them. And they forsook the house of יהוה Yahweh, the אלהים God of their ancestors and served the Asherahs and the idols. And wrath came upon Judah and Jerusalem on account of this guilt. But he sent prophets among them, to bring them back to יהוה Yahweh. And they testified against them, and they did not obey. 

Then the Spirit of אלהים God clothed Zechariah the son of Jehoiada the priest, and he stood above the people and said to them, “Thus says אלהים God: ‘Why are you transgressing the commandments of יהוה Yahweh so that you will not succeed? For you have forsaken יהוה Yahweh, so he will forsake you.’ ”

Then they conspired against him and stoned him with stones at the command of the king in the courtyard of the house of יהוה Yahweh. So King Joash did not remember the loyal love that Jehoiada his father had shown to him, and he killed his son. And as he was dying he said, “May יהוה Yahweh see and avenge!” 

My ongoing goal is to always Be Holy as אלהים God is Holy (imitate יהוה Salvation after Holy Healing in me after repenting from my sins & agreeing with Holy אלהים God about my sins) so I can hear & obey a specific voice of Holy אלהים God OR all three voices speaking in unison.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

Then the Spirit of אלהים God clothed Zechariah the son of Jehoiada the priest, and he stood above the people and said to them, “Thus says אלהים God:

Curious why use the Name Jehoiada?

(Je·hoiʹa·da) [May Jehovah Know].

• @BroRando June 15 Curious why use the Name Jehoiada?

Jehoiada is an English translation/transliteration of יְהוֹיָדָ֣ע

JEHOIADA (Jə hoîʹ ȧ dȧ) Personal name meaning “Yahweh knows” or “Yahweh concerns Himself for.” 

Chad Brand et al., eds., “Jehoiada,” Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary (Nashville, TN: Holman Bible Publishers, 2003), 876.

JEHOIADA (Heb. yehôyāḏā‘, ‘Yahweh knows’) was a popular name in OT times.

M. Beeching, “Jehoiada,” ed. D. R. W. Wood et al., New Bible Dictionary (Leicester, England; Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 1996), 545.

Jehoiada (je-hoy’-a-dah) = The LORD knows; Jehovah knows; knowledge of the LORD.

Stelman Smith and Judson Cornwall, The Exhaustive Dictionary of Bible Names (North Brunswick, NJ: Bridge-Logos, 1998), 125.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

Aren't you being a little disingenuous?

Jehoiada (je-hoy’-a-dah) = The LORD knows; Jehovah knows; knowledge of the LORD.

Stelman Smith and Judson Cornwall, The Exhaustive Dictionary of Bible Names (North Brunswick, NJ: Bridge-Logos, 1998), 125.

“I am Jehovah. That is my name.”​—Isaiah 42:8. The name consists of four Hebrew consonants, corresponding to YHWH or JHVH, and has historically been rendered “Jehovah” in English.

It's a shame that the nation of Israel aligned themselves with pagan nations that reject the words and teachings of Jesus Christ,

John 3:16  “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son,t so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.u 17  For God did not send his Son into the world for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him."

Since you make the inclination that God cannot do a single thing of his own will. I wonder whom God sent? Can you even answer that question without writing a novel of silver tongued double talk?

• Ignorance <> Bliss

Noticed JW.org article "What Is God's Name ?" includes picture of Tyndale's translation in 1530 with spelling "Iehouah", which disagrees a bit with assertion "The name consists of four Hebrew consonants, corresponding to YHWH or JHVH, and has historically been rendered "Jehovah" in English".

Article picture points to a paleo Hebrew spelling in a Dead Sea Scroll Psalm, but does not mention Hebrew reads right to left while English (& Greek) reads left to right.

Also missing is the Jewish historical basis for "LORD" that is labeled a title by the Watchtower Society.

Watchtower is missing more: The Hebrew Name first spoken to Moshe is 1st person, which יהוה shifted to 3rd person יהוה (that is translated in Revelation 1:8 the one who is and the one who was and the one who is coming)

Searching Lexham Hebrew Bible for <Lemma = lbs/he/יהוה> finds 6,828 results (using Logos or Verbum Bible Software).

Searching Lexham Hebrew Bible for <Lemma = lbs/he/יהוה> WITHIN 1 WORD <Lemma = lbs/he/אָדוֹן> finds 654 results (often Lord YaHWeH that is my hypothesis for Adonai becoming the spoken substitute for יהוה)

Searching LXX Swete for <Lemma = lbs/he/יהוה> finds 6,758 results in reverse interlinear alignments. Jewish scholars usually translated יהוה as Κύριος that shows Jewish verbal tradition of saying Adonai (Lord) instead of יהוה a couple centuries before יהוה Salvation was in a human body on earth.

JeHoVaH shows JHVH with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the effiable name יהוה being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple.

JeHoVaH and YaHWeH are both incorrect for pronouncing יהוה (correct three vowels in the correct order results in Awesomely Holy Name).

When I want to be aware of Holy אלהים God's presence, thinking about the effiable name יהוה with correct pronunciation provides me a Holy worship moment (often with my prayer for Holy help).

Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB => “Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Hebrew word for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so could be translated: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness We'

To me, "יהוה Righteousness We" truly rules on Holy אלהים God's throne: יהוה Father & יהוה Salvation in One unique Holy אלהים God. Also "יהוה Righteousness We" is consistent with Melchizedek (King Righteous).

Hebrews 5:1-10 LEB =>

For every high priest taken from among men is appointed on behalf of people in the things relating to God, in order that he can offer both gifts and sacrifices on behalf of sins, being able to deal gently with those who are ignorant and led astray, since he himself also is surrounded by weakness, and because of it he is obligated to offer sacrifices for sins ⌊for himself also, as well as for the people⌋. And someone does not take for himself the honor, but is called by God, just as Aaron also was. Thus also Christ did not glorify himself to become high priest, but the one who said to him, 

“You are my Son, today I have begotten you,” 

just as also in another place he says, 

“You are a priest ⌊forever⌋ according to the order of Melchizedek,” 

who in the days of his flesh offered up both prayers and supplications, with loud crying and tears, to the one who was able to save him from death, and he was heard as a result of his reverence. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered, and being perfected, he became the source of eternal salvation to all those who obey him, being designated by God a high priest according to the order of Melchizedek. 

Psalm 2:1-12 LEB =>

Why are nations in tumult, and countries plotting in vain? 

The kings of the earth establish themselves, and the rulers conspire together against יהוה Yahweh and his anointed: 

“Let us tear off their bonds, and cast their cords from us!” 

He who sits enthroned in the heavens laughs. 

The Lord derides them. 

Then he speaks to them in his wrath, and in his fury he terrifies them: 

“But as for me, I have set my king on Zion, my holy mountain.” 

I will tell the decree; יהוה Yahweh said to me: 

“You are my son; today I have begotten you. 

Ask from me and I will make the nations your heritage, and your possession the ends of the earth. 

You will break them with an iron rod. 

Like a potter’s vessel you will shatter them.” 

So then, O kings, be wise. 

Be warned, O rulers of the earth. 

Serve יהוה Yahweh with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 

Kiss the Son lest he be angry and you perish on the way, 

for his anger burns quickly. 

Blessed are all who take refuge in him. 

Psalm 110:1-7 LEB =>

A declaration of יהוה Yahweh to my lord, 

“Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.” 

יהוה Yahweh will send out your mighty scepter from Zion; rule in the midst of your enemies. 

Your people ⌊will volunteer⌋ in the day of your power. 

In holy splendor, from the womb of the dawn, you will have the dew of your youth. 

יהוה Yahweh has sworn and he will not change his mind

“You are a priest forever according to the manner of Melchizedek.” 

O Lord, at your right hand 

he will shatter kings in the day of his anger. 

He will judge among the nations; 

he will fill them with corpses. 

He will shatter the ⌊rulers⌋ of many countries. 

He will drink from the stream by the road; 

therefore he will lift up his head. 

With verbal substitution, Psalm 110:1 begins => A declaration of Adonai (Lord) to my Adonai (Lord)

Luke 20:41-44 LEB =>

But he said to them, “In what sense do they say that the Christ is David’s son? For David himself says in the book of Psalms, 

‘The Lord said to my Lord, 

“Sit at my right hand, 

until I make your enemies 

a footstool for your feet.” ’ 

David therefore calls him ‘Lord,’ and how is he his son?” 

How can Jesus Christ be both 'Lord' (eternal יהוה) and David's son ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

But he said to them, “In what sense do they say that the Christ is David’s son? For David himself says in the book of Psalms, 

‘The Lord said to my Lord, 

“Sit at my right hand, 

until I make your enemies 

a footstool for your feet.” ’ 

David therefore calls him ‘Lord,’ and how is he his son?” 

How can Jesus Christ be both 'Lord' (eternal יהוה) and David's son ?

@BroRando

Because Jesus is not the (eternal יהוה). Jesus was SENT by the (eternal יהוה).

43  He asked them: “How is it, then, that David under inspiratiox calls him Lord, saying, 44  ‘Jehovah (eternal יהוה) said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies beneath your feet”’?

There, I answered what you and your forefathers could not. Jesus is not Jehovah, rather the name Jesus gives witness to his Father and God which is translated 'Jehovah is Salvation'.

Luke 22:69

However, from now on the Son of man will be seated at the powerful right hand of God (eternal יהוה) .

Psalm 110:1

Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”

Psalm 110:4

Jehovah has sworn an oath, and he will not change his mind: “You are a priest forever In the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek!”

Jehovah's Name in Greek is spelled Ιεχώβα

Jehovah's Name in Hebrew is Yahweh

Notice how the King James spells God Name in 1611

That men may knowe, that thou, whose name alone is IEHOVAH: art the most High ouer all the earth. Pslam 83:18

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 16 How can Jesus Christ be both 'Lord' (eternal יהוה) and David's son ?

@Brother Rando June 16 Because Jesus is not the (eternal יהוה). Jesus was SENT by the (eternal יהוה).

Thank you for expressing your faith belief. Human reasoning that the one sent cannot be the one sending is flawed.

Human example of the one sent being the one sending: for Juneteenth celebration on CBS Morning show, the discussion included the superintendent of the Air Force Academy (AFA) choosing to represent the AFA staff commitment to AFA cadets during COVID lockdown by sleeping on a cot in the cadet dormitories for 28 days. Lt. General Richard M. Clark chose Lt. General Richard M. Clark as the best AFA staff representative to show care for all AFA cadets.

@Brother Rando June 16 There, I answered what you and your forefathers could not. Jesus is not Jehovah, rather the name Jesus gives witness to his Father and God which is translated 'Jehovah is Salvation'.

יהוה Salvation was the offspring of the woman as described in Matthew 1:18-25 LEB  (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God)=>

Now the birth of Jesus Christ occurred in this way. His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found ⌊to be pregnant⌋ by the Holy Spirit. So Joseph her husband, being righteous and not wanting to disgrace her, intended to divorce her secretly. But as he was considering these things, behold, an angel of the יהוה Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.” Now all this happened in order that what was spoken by the יהוה Lord through the prophet would be fulfilled, saying, 

“Behold, the virgin ⌊will become pregnant⌋ and will give birth to a son, 

and they will call his name Emmanuel,” 

which is translated, “אלהים God with us.” And Joseph, when he woke up from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and he took his wife and ⌊did not have sexual relations with⌋ her until she gave birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. 

To me,  יהוה Salvation was “אלהים God with us.” while יהוה Father remained in Holy Heaven as the King Righteousness over the Universe that אלהים God had created.

@Brother Rando June 16 Jehovah's Name in Greek is spelled Ιεχώβα

Searching all the digital resources in my Logos library for Ἰεχωβᾶ found one result: a sentence within an answer to a question from 1643:

Καὶ πῶς μὲ οὐδεμίαν ὁμοιότητα ἠμπορεῖ νὰ γνωρισθῇ, τὸ μαρτυρᾷ ὁ αὐτὸς Θεὸς, ὀνομαζόμενος Ἰεχωβᾶ, διὰ τοῦ προφήτου λέγοντος (Ησ. μςʹ. εʹ.), τίνι με ὁμοιώσατε καὶ μὲ ἐξισάσετε καὶ ἐπαραβάλετέ με, καὶ ἐπερωμοιάσετέ με, διὰ νὰ εἶμαι ὅμοιος μετʼ ἐκεῖνον; ὥστε ὁποῦ οὐδένας νοῦς ὄχι μόνον ἀνθρώπινος, ἀλλὰ οὔτε ἀγγελικὸς ἠμπορεῖ νὰ καταλάβῃ, ἢ γλῶσσα νὰ τὸ ἑρμηνέυσῃ.

Philip Schaff, The Creeds of Christendom, with a History and Critical Notes: The Greek and Latin Creeds, with Translations, vol. 2 (New York: Harper & Brothers, 1890), 284–285.

English translation:

Question 10. I would have this Mystery of the holy Trinity more fully explained to me.

Answer. No Comparison can be made, which would fully explain this Mystery; so as that we should clearly comprehend, how God, who is in Essence but One, should be Three in Person. No likeness, nor Example, can sufficiently express him; as God, whose name is Jehovah, doth himself testify; saying (Isai. 46:5), To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be alike? For the Mind of Man, or Angel, is unable to conceive, or to express this wondrous Truth: wherefore we should wisely say, with the Apostle (2 Cor. 10:5), Casting down Imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the Knowledge of God; and bring into Captivity every thought to the Obedience of Christ. We believe, with a firm Faith, that God the Father, self-existing from Eternity to Eternity, depending on none, begot the Son, and produced the Holy Ghost: As St. Athanasius, in his Creed, doth more fully, and at large, declare. And being contented with this Simplicity of Faith, let us search no farther. For the inquisitive Searcher into the hidden things of God is forbidden in holy Scripture (Sirach 3:21), Seek not out the Things that are too hard for thee; neither search the Things that are above thy Strength; but what is commanded thee, think thereupon with Reverence; for it is not needful for thee to see with thine Eyes the Things that are in secret. Let it therefore suffice us, that those same Scriptures of the old Law, at the same time that they declare unto us one God, do also teach us Three Persons, (Gen. 1:26) God said, Let Us make Man after Our Image and in Our Likeness. And (chap. 3:22), Behold the man is become as one of Us; and (chap. 11:7), Go to, let Us go down and there confound their Language. And the Prophets expressly declare this saying (Isai. 6:3), And one (Angel) cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, Lord Sabaoth, the whole Earth is full of his Glory. In like manner the holy Psalmist (Psal. 33:6), By the Word of the Lord were the Heavens made, and all the Host of them by the Spirit of his Mouth. To this same purpose the blessed Scriptures, and the Doctors of the Church are full.

Peter Mogila, The Orthodox Confession of the Catholic and Apostolic Eastern Church, ed. J. J. Overbeck and J. N. W. B. Robertson (London: Thomas Baker, 1898), 17–18.

@Brother Rando June 16 Jehovah's Name in Hebrew is Yahweh

Hebrew consonant letters are יהוה (tetragrammaton), which have English transliterations of JeHoVaH & YaHWeH by various scholars (both pronunciations are incorrect).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited June 2022

God's Name in Very Old Bibles... Enjoy!! Dated from 1877 to 1477.

Hey @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Notice the screenshot at the 12:10 timeline.

Jesus Hebrew name יֵשׁוּעַ nor "I Am" is listed on Bible Covers but rather his Father and God. Jesus, some pronounce Yeshua. It's never proounced Yahweh as you try to claim.

• @Brother Rando June 22 God's Name in Very Old Bibles... Enjoy!! Dated from 1877 to 1477.

"Very Old ... 1877 to 1477" reflects relatively recent English transliteration of יהוה with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings. The Leningrad Codex dates back to 1008, which has been transcibed for digital use in a number of Bible Software programs.

JeHoVaH shows JHVH with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah (200 CE) and Talmud (500 CE), which predate Jewish Masoretes working from around the end of the 5th century CE through the 10th century CE: e.g. Leningrad Codex in Cairo. The Mishnah & Talmud describe the effiable name יהוה being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple.

JeHoVaH and YaHWeH are both incorrect for pronouncing יהוה (correct three vowels in the correct order results in Awesomely Holy Name). The Hebrew names of Isaiah & Jeremiah end with the first two syllables of יהוה (with the last syllable of the names being accented like יהוה middle syllable).

Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB => “Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Hebrew word for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so could be translated: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness We'

To me, "יהוה Righteousness We" truly rules on Holy אלהים God's throne: יהוה Father & יהוה Salvation in One unique Holy אלהים God. Also "יהוה Righteousness We" is consistent with Melchizedek (King Righteous) describing Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus The Messiah (Christ) in Hebrews (New Testament letter), Psalm 2, & Psalm 110.

Words spoken by יהוה Salvation to a Jewish audience show people saying יהוה (Lord) to "יהוה Salvation" in Matthew 7:21-23 LEB spoken by יהוה Salvation (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ And then ⌊I will say to them plainly⌋, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who practice lawlessness!’ 

Likewise Matthew 25:31-46 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

Now when the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate them from one another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right and the goats on the left.

Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world! For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me as a guest, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you cared for me, I was in prison and you came to me.

Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘יהוה Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you as a guest, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and come to you?’

And the king will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, in as much as you did it to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it to me.’

Then he will also say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed ones, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! For I was hungry and you did not give me anything to eat, I was thirsty and you did not give me anything to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me as a guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not care for me.’

Then they will also answer, saying, ‘יהוה Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and not serve you?’

Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly I say to you, in as much as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” 

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

As you can see, Jesus is never called יהוה....

However Moses was called יהוה...

• Brother Rando

Doesn't the Bible call יהוה (Theon) ?

"No Man has seen יהוה at any time"

"Stop clinging to me, I go to my יהוה and your יהוה"

Jesus states, "You are the Only True יהוה"

• @Brother Rando June 24 As you can see, Jesus is never called יהוה....

Thank you for expressing your faith belief filter. What my faith belief sees in scripture simply disagrees with your assertion.

@Brother Rando June 24 However Moses was called יהוה...

Thanks again for expressing your faith belief filter, which is puzzling to me. Please provide scripture showing "Moses was called יהוה..."

@Brother Rando June 24 Doesn't the Bible call יהוה (Theon) ?

Bible Search of the Lexham Hebrew Bible for <Lemma = lbs/he/יהוה> finds 6,828 results in 5,790 verses.

Morph Search of LXX Swete for lemma:יהוה finds 6,758 results in 5,727 verses (reverse interlinear alignments could be expanded/improved)

Morph Search of LXX Swete for lemma:יהוה INTERSECTS lemma:κύριος finds 6,076 results in 5,251 verses where יהוה is translated Lord (κύριος)

Morph Search of LXX Swete for lemma:יהוה INTERSECTS lemma:θεός finds 247 results in 240 verses where יהוה is translated God (θεός)

Morph Search of LXX Swete for lemma:יהוה INTERSECTS lemma:θεός INTERSECTS <LogosMorphGr ~ NA???> finds 28 results in 28 verses where יהוה is translated God using accusative grammatical spelling Theon (θεὸν). Noticed 12 results are the prepositional phrase πρὸς τὸν θεόν (e.g. Moses replied to Pharoah that Moses would pray "to the God" "πρὸς τὸν θεόν" "pros ton theon" in Exodus 8:29, Exodus 8:30, Exodus 10:18)

Greek changes word spelling to show grammatical usage. The answer to @Brother Rando question "Doesn't the Bible call יהוה (Theon) ?" is Yes (in 0.4 % of Greek Septuagint translations for יהוה)

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus "Morph Search of LXX Swete for lemma:יהוה INTERSECTS lemma:θεός INTERSECTS <LogosMorphGr ~ NA???> finds 28 results in 28 verses where יהוה is translated God using accusative grammatical spelling Theon (θεὸν). Noticed 12 results are the prepositional phrase πρὸς τὸν θεόν (e.g. Moses replied to Pharoah that Moses would pray "to the God" "πρὸς τὸν θεόν" "pros ton theon" in Exodus 8:29Exodus 8:30Exodus 10:18)"

If I didn't share these things with you, you would have never known them at all. (ie...John 17:3) Jesus is not Theon (θεὸν). He was with ton theon. Just like Moses was called elohim.. it can be rendered like god, as god, or a god. Same with Jesus, like god, as god, or a god. THEON is erternal and always exsisted but Jesus is the "to be".

1510 eimí (the basic Greek verb which expresses being, i.e. "to be")  Jesus came "to be".

Yahweh created me, the first of his ways, before his acts ⌊of old⌋ (Proverbs 8:22)

• @Brother Rando June 25 Jesus is not Theon (θεὸν). 

Thank you for expressing your faith belief, which is contrary to John 14:1 command. If יהוה Salvation (Jesus) knew he was not eternal Theon (θεὸν), then why would Jesus command to be believing in Jesus the same as believing in the Theon (θεὸν) ?

Be Ye Believing in The Theon, also in Me Be Ye Believing (my literal translation showing continuous believing action command in present time)

Truly, what is humility ? How great is אלהים God's Love ❤️ ?

Philippians 2:5-18 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father. Therefore my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For the one at work in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure, is אלהים God. Do all things without grumbling and disputing, in order that you may become blameless and innocent, children of אלהים God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverted generation, among whom you shine as stars in the world, holding fast to the word of life, for a source of pride to me in the day of Christ, that I did not run in vain or labor in vain. But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering on the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and rejoice with all of you. And in the same way also you rejoice and rejoice with me.

John 1:1-5 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God)  =>

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with אלהים God, and the Word was אלהים God. This one was in the beginning with אלהים God. All things came into being through him, and apart from him not one thing came into being that has come into being. In him was life, and the life was the light of humanity. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it. 

LEB italicizes words added for smooth English: e.g. things. To me, "All came into being through him" includes Wisdom as described in Proverbs 8:22-31 LEB =>

יהוה Yahweh created me, the first of his ways, before his acts ⌊of old⌋. 

From eternity, I was set up from the first, from the beginning of the earth. 

When there were no depths, I was brought forth, when there were no springs of ⌊abounding⌋ water. 

Before mountains had been shaped, before hills, I was brought forth. 

When he had not yet made earth and fields, or the first dust of the world, 

⌊when he established⌋ the heavens, there I was, ⌊when he drew⌋ a circle upon the face of the deep, 

⌊when he made⌋ skies from above, when he founded fountains of the deep, 

⌊when he assigned⌋ his limits to the sea, that waters shall not transgress his ⌊command⌋, 

⌊when he marked⌋ the foundations of the earth, I was ⌊beside⌋ him, a master workman, 

and I was delighting day by day, rejoicing before him ⌊always⌋, 

rejoicing in the world of his earth, and my delight was with the children of humankind. 

What Wisdom of Theon (θεὸν) is in the everlasting words of יהוה Salvation ?

Mark 13:28-31 LEB =>

“Now learn the parable from the fig tree: Whenever its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. So also you, when you see these things happening, know that he is near, at the door. Truly I say to you that this generation will never pass away until all these things take place! Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. 

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited June 2022

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus   Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father.

I've been showing this to you ever since I first joined this forum. Yet, you keep rejecting it....

Who did God exalt? See how the Bible teaching exposes the trinity doctrine of falsely clainf three persons beging co-equal? ((Hebrews 1:4)

What must you confess in order it glorfy God the Father whom Jesus calls the only true יהוה

• every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord

• Noticed @Brother Rando on June 26 copied the second sentence from Philippians 2:5-18 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father. Therefore my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For the one at work in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure, is אלהים God. Do all things without grumbling and disputing, in order that you may become blameless and innocent, children of אלהים God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverted generation, among whom you shine as stars in the world, holding fast to the word of life, for a source of pride to me in the day of Christ, that I did not run in vain or labor in vain. But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering on the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and rejoice with all of you. And in the same way also you rejoice and rejoice with me.

What did/does The Word, יהוה Salvation (Jesus) know about eternally existing in the form of אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando June 26 What must you confess in order it glorfy God the Father whom Jesus calls the only true יהוה

Noticed your faith belief word substitution in John 17:3 snippet from prayer spoken by יהוה Salvation (Jesus). John 17:1-26 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true אלהים God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified you on earth by completing the work that you have given me to do. And now, Father, you glorify me at your side with the glory that I had at your side before the world existed. “I have revealed your name to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they understand that all the things that you have given me are from you, because the words that you gave to me I have given to them, and they received them and know truly that I have come from you, and they have believed that you have sent me. I am asking on behalf of them. I am not asking on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those whom you have given me, because they are yours, and all my things are yours, and your things are mine, and I have been glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, and they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given to me, so that they may be one, just as we are. When I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given to me, and guarded them, and none of them has perished except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture would be fulfilled. And now I am coming to you, and I am saying these things in the world so that they may have my joy completed in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth — your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them I sanctify myself, so that they themselves also may be sanctified in the truth. “And I do not ask on behalf of these only, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their word, that they all may be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, that they also may be in us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me. And the glory that you have given to me, I have given to them, in order that they may be one, just as we are one—I in them, and you in me, in order that they may be completed in one, so that the world may know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me. “Father, those whom you have given to me — I want that those also may be with me where I am, in order that they may see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world does not know you, yet I have known you, and these men have come to know that you sent me. And I made known to them your name, and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I may be in them.

What did יהוה Salvation truly know about אלהים God's Glory & ❤️ Love before the foundation of the world ?

Humanly challenging for me to describe יהוה Salvation at the side of יהוה Father when the physical realm had not yet been created by אלהים God.

Hebrews 1:1-4 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God) =>

Although אלהים God spoke long ago in many parts and in many ways to the fathers by the prophets, in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the world, who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as he has inherited a more excellent name than theirs. 

How is יהוה Salvation (Jesus) so much better than the angels ?

Truly, יהוה Father described יהוה Salvation as being Righteous in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

“Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus “Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Jehovah יהוה will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. Notice the second pronoun (he) points to the Messiah... he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land.

The words WE or OUR in not in the scripture that you falsely alluded too.

How is (Jesus) so much better than the angels ? "For this very reason, God יהוה exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the Name that is above every other name, 10  so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground 11  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

None of the scriptures claim that Jesus is יהוה. Neither does the Hebrew or Greek claims such a thing. Interesting spin in using the words WE and OUR when at time you claimed Jesus is God.