To Be Vaccinated or NOT To Be Vaccinated? That is the Question.

Comments

• New medication development and testing usually takes multiple years, an amount of time most government leaders (and, I pray, citizens) didn't believe we could afford given the pandemic's deadly force.

The "deadly force" of the supposed pandemic has shown itself over now 12 months to be less deadly than the regular annual flu ... thus there was absolutely NO need / necessity from a medical / health perspective to deviate from regular proven procedures of testing etc.

Did you know that a few years ago, the WHO changed the definition of what constitutes a "pandemic" ??? According to their new definition, they can now call almost anything a pandemic as long as it is seen in multiple places around the world with NO indication of severity or deadliness !!! Most people are ignorant of this definition change and still think of "deadly disease as ebola or plague, etc. when they hear "pandemic" .... and they are purposely deceived and manipulated into accepting regime imposed cuts of their liberty, their well being, their social life, their jobs, etc.

Do you object to government's advancing the development of vaccines to fight pandemics, CM?

The current "vaccines" are NOT what has been called "vaccines" against illnesses in the past .... the only thing in common is the method of administering as "injection".

The globalist elites' puppet regimes are NOT doing a lousy thing for the good of humanity (and disguise themselves by calling themselves "philanthropists"), but are totally EVIL intending to establish a global dictatorship.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Pfizer CEO says 3rd shot may be necessary to fight new COVID-19 variants

Is there an end to this nonsense? It appears that the CDC, WHO, Big Pharma, and the American government don't have a handle on this "pandemic" or the necessity of the vaccine, its strength, and how many times one must receive a shot. Is humanity in general and the American people, in particular, are being used as lab rats and the lab rats are treated like humans? I would have nothing to do with this. Therefore, I will not be a partaker of this vaccine imbroglio.

Give the above organizations an inch and they will take a mile in your health and privacy. CM

• It appears that the CDC, WHO, Big Pharma, and the American government don't have a handle on this "pandemic" or the necessity of the vaccine, its strength, and how many times one must receive a shot.

These all know exactly what they are doing ... or do you think there are lousy dumb idiots running these institutions (yes, some have rather incompetent puppet "front players") ??

Big money relocation from the middle class and small to mid-size businesses to the few globalist elite owned corporations ... terrorizing the general public to enslave them in fear ... reduction of the world's population ... ???

• C Mc

Bill,

Do you know the ingredients in the three vaccines so many are being injected around the world? CM

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@C Mc posted:

Do you know the ingredients in the three vaccines so many are being injected around the world?

No. But I do know that whatever ingredients make up the three vaccines available in the U.S. work really well at preventing serious illness and death from COVID-19, and we're blessed to have them.

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang posted:

The "deadly force" of the supposed pandemic has shown itself over now 12 months to be less deadly than the regular annual flu ... thus there was absolutely NO need / necessity from a medical / health perspective to deviate from regular proven procedures of testing etc.

In past posts, I've made clear that in my view, Wolfgang, on matters of social and political policy you post falsehood after falsehood after falsehood, and that as a result, I would no longer engage you on such matters. Such remains my policy, but this claim of yours about the comparative severity of the COVID-19 pandemic strikes me a fitting opportunity to remind the CD community of your penchant for falsehoods, as I correct the record.

Your claim that COVID-19 has "shown itself over 12 months to be less deadly than the regular annual flu" is patently, profoundly, and dangerously false. According to the World Health Organization's estimates, last revised in December 2017, anywhere from 290,000-650,000 people worldwide die annually from influenza. That is, a very bad year of influenza deaths is 650,000. As of today, 13 months into the COVID-19 pandemic, approximately three million people have died, which on an annualized basis, is about 2.75 million deaths.

During the 2018-19 U.S. flu season, our Centers for Disease Control estimates 34,200 people died from influenza. In the 2017-18 flu season, approximately 80,000 Americans died, the highest total in the CDC's three decades' of tracking the number. To-date, according to the Johns Hopkins tracking site, more than 560,000 Americans have died of COVID in the last 13 months (517,000 on an annual basis).

Now there are usually far more TOTAL CASES of influenza worldwide than there have been of COVID (a billion, 3-5 million of which are "severe" vs. 138 million), but your claim is that "regular annual flu" is more "deadly" than COVID has been, and that claim is wildly false... unless you believe 2.75 million deaths are fewer than 650,000 deaths, or that 34,200 or 80,000 deaths are more than 517,000 deaths.

If you respond to this post, you likely will label the WHO, the CDC, and Johns Hopkins University as administrative tools used by "big pharma" and/or "globalist elites" to advance their evil causes, and the numbers they publish as purposeful exaggerations. I welcome you to such rhetorical posturing, but to prove your claim, you must present death data on COVID and influenza from recognized and respected sources. You can't simply claim flu is worse; you have to prove it. Whatever your indictments against them, the WHO and the CDC are long-standing and internationally respected sources of health data, and Johns Hopkins is a great American university. To prove your claim, you must provide data from equally respected sources.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2021

No. But I do know that whatever ingredients make up the three vaccines available in the U.S. work really well at preventing serious illness and death from COVID-19, and we're blessed to have them.

unsupported claim and propaganda .... HOW can such be KNOWN ?? How do you KNOW what doesn't happen?

I am sure the vaccines are working toward achieving what their real intention is ... since (according to vaccination experts over here) they are not even "vaccines" in the known sense of the word, but "injections" of things very little publicized (and, please note, "injection" is NOT the same as "vaccination"

Your claim that COVID-19 has "shown itself over 12 months to be less deadly than the regular annual flu" is patently, profoundly, and dangerously false.

I've compared figures (granted, for Germany, in particular) that have been reported officially (RKI stats) ... even using figures which claim "covid"-deaths (including most cases where people died from other causes but PCR tested positive with no real covid-19 symptoms ... thus being totally exaggerated) the number for 2020 Covid deaths was a lot less than, for example the numbers of actual influenza deaths in 2017, 2018, etc.

Interestingly, the number of supposed "covid-deaths" for 2020 was in the range of expected influenza deaths ... but for some strange reason the reported influenza deaths for 2020 were only 400 ... 😉 Go, figure ... the simple answer for what happened is soooo obvious that politicians of course don't want to see it, because their whole plandemic tyranny is blown up into their face.

Btw, I read that the deadly covid-19 disease has left TX and a number of other States ... Texas Rangers opened their MLB season with 40 000 folks in the stadium, no masks, no social distance, etc. .... 🤣

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang posted:

I am sure the vaccines are working toward achieving what their real intention is ... since (according to vaccination experts over here) they are not even "vaccines" in the known sense of the word, but "injections" of things very little publicized (and, please note, "injection" is NOT the same as "vaccination"

An "injection" is simply a mechanism, a means by which vaccines and other medicines are introduced to a body. A "vaccine" is a medicine whose purpose is to stimulate a person's immune system to protect against future incidents of a particular virus or other condition. So of course an "injection" is not the same as a "vaccine." One is a medicine with a particular objective, the other is the means by which medicines are administered. You pose what is very much an "apples and oranges" comparison.

@Wolfgang posted:

unsupported claim and propaganda .... HOW can such be KNOWN ?? How do you KNOW what doesn't happen?

Not "propaganda" at all. What "doesn't happen" because of the COVID vaccines is that vaccinated people don't die or go to the hospital nearly as much as non-vaccinated people. How do we know that doesn't happen? Hospitals and local/state health departments keep detailed records on in-patients and those who die. We know who's been vaccinated and who's not been vaccinated, who's been in the hospital, and who's died and who's still alive. We also know a lot from the massive clinical trials of the vaccines, as well.

I've compared figures (granted, for Germany, in particular) that have been reported officially (RKI stats) ... even using figures which claim "covid"-deaths (including most cases where people died from other causes but PCR tested positive with no real covid-19 symptoms ... thus being totally exaggerated) the number for 2020 Covid deaths was a lot less than, for example the numbers of actual influenza deaths in 2017, 2018, etc.

According to the RKI, around 25,000 German citizens died of influenza in 2017-18, making it the deadliest influenza season in 30 years' of recordkeeping. According to Wikipedia, Germany has experienced more than 80,000 COVID deaths. Unless you believe 25,000 deaths is more than 80,000 deaths, Germany has experienced a lot MORE COVID deaths than "actual influenza deaths in 2017, 2018, etc." and NOT, as you claim, "a lot less" of them.

Of course my sources as to the RKI numbers might be incorrect. Please provide links to the data you relied on to draw your conclusion.

Interestingly, the number of supposed "covid-deaths" for 2020 was in the range of expected influenza deaths ... but for some strange reason the reported influenza deaths for 2020 were only 400 ... 😉 Go, figure ... the simple answer for what happened is soooo obvious that politicians of course don't want to see it, because their whole plandemic tyranny is blown up into their face.

Influenza deaths are down significantly all over the world because throughout much of 2020 people wore masks and stayed socially distanced from people not of their households, which dramatically reduced person-to-person spread of influenza and other infectious conditions. Masks work for more than COVID-19.

Btw, I read that the deadly covid-19 disease has left TX and a number of other States ... Texas Rangers opened their MLB season with 40 000 folks in the stadium, no masks, no social distance, etc. .... 🤣

As of April 14, Texas had averaged 3,618 new COVID cases per day over the previous week, and 3,255 new cases on April 14 itself. So no, COVID has NOT left Texas or any other state.

You made more false claims in your post, Wolfgang, but you got at least one thing right: Because the governor of Texas opened the state 100%, with no more COVID restrictions, the Rangers baseball team DID host a sellout crowd, none of whom were required to mask or distance. Whether anyone in the crowd masked, I don't know, but they certainly weren't required to. +

• Not "propaganda" at all. What "doesn't happen" because of the COVID vaccines is that vaccinated people don't die or go to the hospital nearly as much as non-vaccinated people.

as for our situation here, this is an assumption and pharmacy company claim ... that couldn't be proven and can't be proven and as such known as a fact. Germany, for example, has had this result (collected facts data) from numerous care homes and seniors homes =>

(1) All year 2020 during pandemic the number of deaths of seniors residents was as "normal" as average in years before (without pandemic and restrictive measures (which shows that all the restrictions did not improve anything and from a health perspective were unnecessary and causing a lot of harm in social, psychological, mental area of life !!)

(2) In just two months of 2021 after "vaccinations" carried out in those homes, the number of deaths among home residents was multiple times that of the whole year before !!

(3) Senior homes with many months of no positive PCR test results; then all of a sudden after all residents and staff were vaccinated 75 % of the old folks and majority of staff tested Covid positive, resulting in "harder lockdown" and "closing the home".

So much for my many false claims .... YES, I know they are "false" => according to mainstream media propaganda 😉 !!

You made more false claims in your post, Wolfgang, but you got at least one thing right: Because the governor of Texas opened the state 100%, with no more COVID restrictions, the Rangers baseball team DID host a sellout crowd, none of whom were required to mask or distance. Whether anyone in the crowd masked, I don't know, but they certainly weren't required to. +

Now we have those TX facts ... let's see how many of those "terrible deadly irresponsible stupids cov-idiots" attending of the game will drop dead or overload the hospitals in that area !! It's a great field trial with 40 000 participants. I am eager to find out what the outcome of this field test of the Covid-19 danger in a no mask, no social distance, no other political stupidity and most likely for the most part "unvaccinated" situation will produce !!!

• Texas puts the USA in a dilemma

The USA have a dilemma and a corona riddle to solve.

Despite high vaccination rate and hard lockdown measure do those States show increasing numbers of supposed "new infections".

The problem is this: States likeTX show in practice and right before everyone's eyes in plain sight that without such measures theit numbers are going down ....

The truth is obvious .... to those not brainwashed and blinded by political propaganda and their mainstream media !

• C Mc

Bill,

This doesn't sound like you. Why are you so willing to be injected by what you don't know what is made? You are normally more informed. At any rate, Vaccine ingredients can vary by manufacturer. To learn more about the ingredients in authorized COVID-19 vaccines:

1. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine -- includes the following ingredients:

mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

Make sure to look up those unfamiliar words. The "Devil is in the details".

2.The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients:

messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.

3.INGREDIENTS IN THE JANSSEN COVID-19 VACCINE?

The Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.

Do you see any similarities? What are the differences? How many people were these ingredients tested and for how long?

Be informed. Choose wisely. CM

• Pfizer supposedly announced that their vaccine will need to be refreshed annually in order to be effective ..... reminds one of the Gates-Windows computer software that is so faulty that it needs regularly a new version ....

Milking the cash cow (tax payer cow) ....

Did you know that the company BioNTech has always since it started written red numbers (financial losses) with any and all of their products ??? And now, behold, they among other German pharmacy companies get the government's deal for billions of € for developing a product in a few months' time and get its use approved ??????

• Bill_Coley
    edited April 2021

@Wolfgang posted:

as for our situation here, this is an assumption and pharmacy company claim ... that couldn't be proven and can't be proven and as such known as a fact.

The numbers in the vaccines' massive clinical trials of 30,000-44,000 participants each can be and ARE proven as facts. The trials WERE held, completed, reported, objectively reviewed, and accepted as the basis for granting their use. Your baseless claims to the contrary - and that's all they are, baseless claims - do not change the truth.

(1) All year 2020 during pandemic the number of deaths of seniors residents was as "normal" as average in years before (without pandemic and restrictive measures (which shows that all the restrictions did not improve anything and from a health perspective were unnecessary and causing a lot of harm in social, psychological, mental area of life !!)

More falsehoods. I'm not going to debunk every falsehood in your post, Wolfgang - I have neither the time nor the interest - but your ability and willingness to make false statements on matters of social and political policy - obviously, without supporting evidence - astounds me. For example, in a two minute Google search I found THIS RKI DOCUMENT from December 2020 which says "Since the beginning of September, the proportion of cases in older age groups has been increasing again," and "[t]he high nationwide number of cases is caused by increasingly diffuse transmission, with numerous clusters especially in households and nursing and long-term care homes, but also in occupational settings, community facilities and related to religious events."

From THIS COLLECTION OF GRAPHS, it looks like every German Federal state experienced the same basic trendline in COVID cases in the last half of 2020 and the first months of 2021, a trendline, I point out, which closely resembles the trendline of cases in the U.S. where we faced another surge of cases in the last quarter of 2020 and opening couple of months of 2021. That is, Germany's COVID experience has not been fundamentally different from the experience of nations around the globe. Nothing mysterious or conspiratorial.

(2) In just two months of 2021 after "vaccinations" carried out in those homes, the number of deaths among home residents was multiple times that of the whole year before !!

I can't find support for this claim. Please provide a link.

(3) Senior homes with many months of no positive PCR test results; then all of a sudden after all residents and staff were vaccinated 75 % of the old folks and majority of staff tested Covid positive, resulting in "harder lockdown" and "closing the home".

According to the RKI report to which I linked earlier, your claim is false.

So much for my many false claims .... YES, I know they are "false" => according to mainstream media propaganda 😉 !!

No. Your claims are false according to the objective truth. Please notice that while for most of my claims, I provide links to the data sources upon which I base them, you hardly ever provide links to data sources (e.g. I've provided more links to RKI reports than you have, and YOU'RE the German citizen, not I!). There's a simple reason you don't provide links: No such data links exist - no such data links COULD exist - because your claims, as is the case for most of your claims on matters of social and political policy, are false.

Now we have those TX facts ... let's see how many of those "terrible deadly irresponsible stupids cov-idiots" attending of the game will drop dead or overload the hospitals in that area !! It's a great field trial with 40 000 participants.

Most public experts agree that states' returning to pre-COVID openness levels right now is bad public policy. Given the lag time between exposure and changes in case counts, hospitalizations, and death totals, we won't see in the data the effects of Texas' decision, if any, for several weeks. Given that as of today about 45% of Texas residents have received at least one dose vaccine, and 28% have been fully vaccinated, we can hope the effects of the state's reopening will be minimal.

And I must point out the latest example of your refusal to stand accountable for your claims.

In a previous post, you claimed that in Germany, "the number for 2020 Covid deaths was a lot less than, for example the numbers of actual influenza deaths in 2017, 2018, etc." In response, I showed that in fact, the number of year 2020 COVID deaths in Germany was much HIGHER, not much lower, than the number of influenza deaths in those earlier years. Did you acknowledge the error of your claim? Did you even mention the data I presented? No. You ignored the correction completely and moved on, as is your practice, to the next falsehood. That one example crystalizes why I decided not to engage you on social and political policy (except for occasional reminder posts, such as those I've offered in our current exchange). You simply refuse to acknowledge the existence of questions or evidence that raises doubts about your claims, a practice that makes productive exchanges impossible.

• Bill_Coley

@C Mc posted:

This doesn't sound like you.

I assure you that it IS me.

Why are you so willing to be injected by what you don't know what is made? You are normally more informed.

I am willing to be injected with vaccines that our nation's drug safety agencies - the CDC and FDA - approve for public use writ large, and for people in my particular demographic in specific. In large measure because I'm not qualified to make judgments about the efficacy of vaccine ingredients, I don't need or care to know what's in a vaccine I take as long as those government agencies certify them as safe and effective, as they have done with the COVID vaccines.

At any rate, Vaccine ingredients can vary by manufacturer. To learn more about the ingredients in authorized COVID-19 vaccines: . . . Do you see any similarities? What are the differences? How many people were these ingredients tested and for how long?

Which specific ingredients in the three vaccines in your view pose an unacceptable risk to those who receive them? Please provide link(s) to the source(s) on which your base your view.

• here are a few statistics data on numerous health related aspects for Germany .... as of March 12, 2021.

• here death toll figures from old folks homes in various districts (~ counties) in different federal states ....blue shows deaths in all of 2020, orange shows death in Jan-Feb 2021 after vaccinations in the homes were administered.

Anyone notice something all seem to have in common??

• Comparison of weekly deaths figures in Germany over recent years .... the influenza high in 2018 was higher than the supposed Covid-19 high in 2020.

• Bill_Coley

Your original claim was that "the number for 2020 Covid deaths was a lot less than, for example the numbers of actual influenza deaths in 2017, 2018, etc." You made no claim as how the "influenza high in 2018" compared to the "supposed COVID high in 2020." Your original claim about the total number of 2017 or 2018 influenza deaths vs. 2020 COVID deaths was false. Are you now wanting to change your claim to a claim about the most people who died from influenza in a single week of 2018 vs. from COVID in a single week of 2020?

As for your other chart, I offer this from your RKI's COVID update of 8-31-20. Notice the age ranges evidencing the highest COVID case rates:

And then there's this from the RKI's 12-28-20 report:

"Currently, the 7-day incidence increases in all age groups, particularly in persons aged 80 years or over. As the latter more often have more severe illness due to COVID-19, the number of serious cases and deaths is also increasing. These can be avoided if all prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus with the help of infection control measures."

Clearly by the end of 2020, COVID cases were spiking in Germany, and in August of the year there were concerns about older populations.

For my assistance as I try to understand the chart you posted about COVID deaths among persons 80+, please provide a link to the original source of the chart.

• @Bill_Coley ... I am not interested in splitting hairs over side-tracks, too old for such at over 70.

An advice regarding the RKI .... their publicized press conference reports about their panic figures of incidences by their president - a veterinarian (!) are terrible propaganda, that Prof announces what the chancellor tyrant Merkel needs for her lockdown enslavement politics. His talk of incidences goes along with his strong advice to the public to not question what he says, else the situation will get worse ....

In case you did not know, the RKI is NOT a medical institution, but a political institution under the immediate jurisdiction of a government department.

Having said the above, since the politics uses RKI collected figures, one can actually detect the propaganda lies in this man's public statements by looking at actual figures published in their many page reports and putting them in a more proper perspective. E.g. his reports at times announce a "quickly coming shortage of free ICU beds in hospitals" and he does so immediately after his claim "number of corona infections are increasing to above 100/100.000", etc. ... ah ha, ah ha. The chart with ICU beds deeper into their stats reports shows indeed less free beds in ICU units in hospitals BUT shows first a (non-mentioned in the press conference) decrease of ICU bed capacities due to hospitals closing (in Germany ca. 20 hospitals were closed down during pandemic year 2020 alone, two within a 60 km radius distance from where I live !!). In truth, there is no coming shortage due to Covid, but - if at all - due to hospital closings for politics supported "money, money profit" reasons.

Enough said ...

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2021

Announcement of public auction of equipment and materials from the now closed hospital in Ingelheim (not far from where I live) ... one of the hospitals no longer needed in the pandemic

If you need a hospital bed at home ... here's your opportunity to get one inexpensively. How about respiratory eqipment (ICU respirators) ... almost new, from 2020, starting at €5.400 (instead of listed new at €24.000) ??

Maybe "the most deadly pandemic of all time" kills hospitals rather than humans ?????

• Effectiveness of Corona vaccinations in old folks home

"In einem Altenheim in Leichlingen in NRW hatten sich Erkältungssymptome bei einer bereits geimpften Bewohnerin gezeigt. Der routinemäßig vorgenommene Corona-Schnelltest schlug positiv an. Nachdem ein zweiter Schnelltest das Ergebnis bestätigte, wurden alle Bewohner und Pflegekräfte durchgetestet. 17 waren positiv."

A already vaccinated lady in an old folks home in NRW Germany showed some symptoms of having a cold. Routinely a Corona test was done and turned out to be positive. A second test confirmed the positive result, and thus all seniors and staff were tested with 17 more (without symptoms !!) also testing positive.

----------------------

And some folks here trust in vaccines ?? and in tests ?? Well, then be happy in your slumber ...

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang posted:

I am not interested in splitting hairs over side-tracks, too old for such at over 70.

TRANSLATION: Your claim that there were "a lot less" COVID deaths in 2020 than influenza deaths in 2017 or 2018 was in fact false, but you're not willing to admit it, I guess because in your view, people over the age of 70 are "too old" to make such admissions.

An advice regarding the RKI .... In case you did not know, the RKI is NOT a medical institution, but a political institution under the immediate jurisdiction of a government department.

I consulted and quoted RKI statistics because in a previous post, YOU consulted and referenced RKI statistics. In the post to which I refer, you leveled no criticism of RKI's credibility or identity as a "political institution." Now that I have shown that RKI stats do not support your claim, and in fact demonstrate that your claim was false, you criticize RKI. I guess that's one way to handle it.

E.g. his reports at times announce a "quickly coming shortage of free ICU beds in hospitals" and he does so immediately after his claim "number of corona infections are increasing to above 100/100.000", etc. ... ah ha, ah ha. The chart with ICU beds deeper into their stats reports shows....

I don't have enough interest in the status of ICU beds in Germany to pursue this matter.

Effectiveness of Corona vaccinations in old folks home

"In einem Altenheim in Leichlingen in NRW hatten sich Erkältungssymptome bei einer bereits geimpften Bewohnerin gezeigt. Der routinemäßig vorgenommene Corona-Schnelltest schlug positiv an. Nachdem ein zweiter Schnelltest das Ergebnis bestätigte, wurden alle Bewohner und Pflegekräfte durchgetestet. 17 waren positiv."

There is no claim among public health officials that vaccines prevent people from contracting the virus. Vaccine effectiveness numbers refer to their ability to prevent serious illness, hospitalization, and death. So the fact that 17 care facility residents tested COVID positive after being fully vaccinated does NOT mean the vaccines didn't work. Now if those 17 people needed hospitalization, or worse, died, then we'd be right to question the vaccine's effectiveness, but that's NOT what the story to which you linked reports (from Google's English translation): "Otherwise, it was consistently emphasized in the reports that those affected had shown no or only mild symptoms, which would confirm the effectiveness of the vaccination. The “current cases in NRW” at the editorial network Germany (RND) were less a question about the effectiveness of the vaccines than evidence of it: “The vaccinations prevent ... as in the current cases in NRW a severe course of COVID- 19 and alleviate the disease «."

And I can't help but notice that you chose not to provide a link to the original source of the chart reporting deaths in "old folks homes" in 2020 and 2021 that you previously posted. The data said chart presents are at odds with the data I found, which led me to ask for the original source. Unless your being "over 70" also precludes you from providing links to the information sources on which you rely, I hope you will fulfill my request.

• C Mc

Bill said:

Which specific ingredients in the three vaccines in your view pose an unacceptable risk to those who receive them? Please provide link(s) to the source(s) on which your base your view.

Bill,

This is the link to the source(s) on which I base my view on all Covid-19 vaccines:

and then:

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/astrazenecas-covid-19-vaccine-ema-finds-possible-link-very-rare-cases-unusual-blood-clots-low-blood

This not one of America's big three, but the same problem. If you cry not fair, hold your mouth. "You don't have to eat the whole cow to know you have eaten a piece of beef". Check out the ingredients of all the Vaccines. Ask a friend, drill down into them. "A hint to the wise is sufficient".

This and any other clotting or deaths from them, give all the "right to question the vaccine's effectiveness". If this is not enough for you, try www.CM's.Intitution.org [Not real site].This covers anything I say on this topic. CM

• Bill_Coley

@C Mc posted:

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/astrazenecas-covid-19-vaccine-ema-finds-possible-link-very-rare-cases-unusual-blood-clots-low-blood

This not one of America's big three, but the same problem. If you cry not fair, hold your mouth. "You don't have to eat the whole cow to know you have eaten a piece of beef". Check out the ingredients of all the Vaccines. Ask a friend, drill down into them. "A hint to the wise is sufficient".

This and any other clotting or deaths from them, give all the "right to question the vaccine's effectiveness". If this is not enough for you, try www.CM's.Intitution.org [Not real site].This covers anything I say on this topic. CM

1) You claim that "America's big three" have the "same problem," by which I assume you mean the three vaccines approved for U.S. use pose risks of blood clotting. To my knowledge, only the Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been connected to clotting issues, and its use has been all but halted after a joint recommendation from our FDA and CDC. So I don't think you're correct to claim that all three U.S. vaccines have the same problem. Please provide links to information that supports your claim (or is it your "intuition," not established facts, that informs your claim?).

2) As of April 16, there were six clotting incidents in 7.6 million administered doses of the J&J vaccine. That's an incidence rate of 0.00008%. Clotting is a serious issue, of course, but eight one hundred thousandth's of one percent is not a threatening risk rate. Looked at another way, at such a rate, recipients of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine have a 99.99992% chance of NOT getting blood clots AND an 85% chance of avoiding a serious COVID case, and nearly a 100% chance of avoiding death from COVID. Those are significant benefit incidence rates.

3) In your previous post, you called attention to the ingredients of the three vaccines, which prompted me to ask which ingredient(s) you believe pose the largest risks. Was the clotting issue what you had in mind when pointed us to the ingredients, or are there other ingredients in the vaccines that you believe pose unacceptable risks?

4) I don't I know how to "hold [my] mouth," whether I'm eating beef by the piece or by the cow.

• A check after 3 months of "Corona" vaccinations in Germany -- what has actually been achieved?

The documentation shows what happened in Germany in old folks homes after the corona vaccinations. Official figures from Paul-Ehrlich-Institute and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) are very alarming ....

• C Mc

Wolfgang,

Bring this to a halt, immediately! No one here speaks German. You can't make a point (using text or video clips) given that none of us speak your native tongue (German).

Your contribution above is one of the most meaningless posts you have ever shared since you have entered these forums. If you can't share it in English, you have no point or can't make it (impotent). CM

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2021

If you can't share it in English, you have no point or can't make it (impotent). CM

Well, I was asked to provide sources / links to sources for information I have shared ... So then, I complied with the request.

That someone doesn't speak a certain language is his/her own shortcoming. But then, you seem to think that the whole world must do as you do or speak the language you do ...

PS.: The main text of my post in which I summarized what the linked source was about was in ENGLISH ....

PPS.: Thinking about leaving ... I don't quite fit with this group.

• C Mc

Bill,

Hopefully, to answer your questions and provide a source of my "healthy skepticism" of all the vaccines:

Expert Cardiologist Issues Dire Warning: Experimental Vaccines are Ineffective and Could Cause Mad Cow Disease

Dr. Richard Fleming, physicist-nuclear cardiologist, issued "a dire warning that experimental covid vaccines are not effective, but could cause Mad Cow disease."

Fleming says the vaccine companies own data, from Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson, all show their vaccines make zero difference in stopping covid."

Fleming, who in the 1990s discovered inflammation causes cardiovascular disease, said man-made spike proteins in the vaccines also cause inflammation. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine was pulled for its link to blood clots in women. 

The vaccines have “no statistically significant benefit,” Fleming said, but cause “inflammation and blood clotting, Lewy bodies [associated with dementia], Mad Cow disease, and nothing to benefit.”

Fleming said the Biden regime should call for immediate reevaluation of “whether there’s any demonstrated efficacy” of the vaccines, “because there’s not.”

See also:

Watch the first video clip under "Fleming Method". Don't put your head in the sand! Listen, learn, and be informed. CM

PS. The Vaccine Companies don't want you to know these things. I wonder why?

• Bill_Coley

@C Mc posted:

Watch the first video clip under "Fleming Method". Don't put your head in the sand! Listen, learn, and be informed.

My head's well above sand, allowing my ears, eyes, and brain to process information, when I tell you that Dr. Fleming's warnings about COVID vaccines are patently absurd, nothing more than conspiracy theorist fare that have no basis in fact.

For one example, he claims that vaccine companies own data from Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson that "all show their vaccines make zero difference in stopping COVID," and then provides as much proof of his claim as I now offer to prove that the moon is made of French pastries............... See? It's true!!

Why might Dr. Fleming not prove such a startling claim, a claim every major media organ would LOVE to publish as it would give them the biggest journalistic scoop since Deep Throat and Watergate, nearly 50 years ago? Because it's false - obviously, absurdly, and profanely false.

I welcome you to your COVID conspiracy theories, CM, but will not join your allegiance to them. The data clearly show that the COVID vaccines are as safe and effective as the virus is real. Dr. Fleming and the "Pandemic War Room" that distributes his dangerous blend of ridiculousness deserve every bit of inattention and disregard they receive.

And one other thing: This thread has morphed into a gameboard for pharmaceutical whack-a-mole. First you asked us to look at the vaccine ingredient lists. When I asked what ingredient(s) in those lists concerned you, you changed subject to risks of blood clotting. And now, in response to my having pointed out that the risk of such clots, at least to-date, is 0.00008%, you've changed the subject again, this time to fears of "Mad Cow Disease." A blood clotted Mad Cow: Now THAT'S a milk source I wouldn't trust!

Conspiracy theories such as these are, basically by definition, unworthy of serious review. But their proponents do them no favors when they continually rename the gremlins the rest of us are supposed to fear. Since you seem determined to believe such falsehoods, I recommend that you settle on one horrific outcome to advocate. That way, at least you'll earn credit for consistency.

• Bill_Coley

Wolfgang, the article to which you linked offers access to seven articles or graphics. I downloaded all of them and examined the first one, one that the link characterized (as translated by Google) as offering an "overview of retirement homes with at least 5 deaths after corona vaccination," a claim in keeping with your claim that the articles tell "what happened in Germany in old folks homes after the corona vaccinations."

Of the five links I clicked in that first document, link #s 2-5 took me to pages that could not be found and/or no longer exist, and link #1 took me to a news article that reported several deaths in a German nursing home, BUT MADE NO MENTION WHATSOEVER of the vaccination states of those who had died! In fact, the article made no reference whatsoever to ANY ASPECT of vaccinations. That is, the article your link claimed would report how many people died after COVID vaccination SAID NOTHING ABOUT COVID VACCINATION.

I then opened a link in another of the seven articles, and found a news article about a man's death which is under investigation, an article whose relevant conclusion (again, as translated) was "So far there is no reliable evidence that his death was related to the vaccination."

Another article cited Chile's recent spike in cases and deaths despite the nation's vaccination program. FINALLY something on target?? But alas, a three minute Google search led me to THIS ARTICLE, which reports that Chile opened up its economy too soon at the end of 2020, that public health measures have not been well followed there, and, probably most importantly, Chile has deployed a vaccine created in China that has proven only 50% effective in Brazilian trials, a vaccine which the head of China's Center for Disease Control and Prevention recently said might have to be replaced or distributed differently due to its poor performance, especially against a virulent COVID variant that is currently affecting Chile.

So, in good faith I looked at seven links from the link you posted, Wolfgang, and found four dead ones, one irrelevant one, one about a death with no "reliable" connection to the COVID vaccines, and another about a country whose current COVID outbreak is readily explained by contributing factors, including a bad quality vaccine. That's not an encouraging outcome, Wolfgang. I don't have the time or patience to uncover all the links in those articles. From my review, however, I don't find your link at all compelling.

(All that said, I thank you for making the effort to find and post the link. )