To Be Vaccinated or NOT To Be Vaccinated? That is the Question.

Comments

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@reformed posted:

You call it immature, I say it is calling it like I see it.

What you see is not the problem; it's what you say - as in name-calling - that's the immaturity.

In my view, name-calling is the vocabulary of the ill-prepared, it is a principal weapon in the arsenal of those who believe when you can't beat the message, you beat the messenger.

My parents, teachers, pastors, and Sunday school leaders all taught me not to call people names. They all told me that calling people "stupid" or "idiots" or "losers" was a sign of weakness, not strength, a sign of immaturity, not maturity. What did your parents, teachers, and pastors teach you about name-calling? (That's a serious question. I'm genuinely curious as to why you resort to such childishness when you respond to people who disagree with you. Why not just say "I disagree with you about that, and here's why...."?)

In other words, like most liberals, you have a superiority complex.

When it comes to name-calling, there's no complex needed because I am superior to you - I don't do it and you do. If the time ever comes that you stop calling people names just because they disagree with you, then my superiority will disappear. For your sake and ours, I pray that time comes soon.

And who ACTUALLY has the "superiority complex"? One who says, as I do, "I disagree with you and here's why...." or one who says, as you do, that those who disagree with him are "stupid," or "ignorant," or "delusional"? Such judgments sound pretty darned "superior" to me.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

CD Posters,

Please find another thread to carry this back-and-forth name-calling. Remember, the OP? CM

• C Mc

Your behavior? Yes, just find the right thread. we all care. get some help! CM

• The Truth About Bill Gates

Bill is here to save the world.SUBSCRIBE TO NEW SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/AnythingGoesChannelNEW

• C Mc

Wolfgang,

Is there any room for truth? Here's clearer picture. CM

Monica Gandhi MD, MPH

@MonicaGandhi9 -- Feb 2

Okay, took me a long time to make this table (icons and everything) so please appreciate column 6. What protects from severe disease? T-cells! See this lovely article: https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7584424/…

If virus totally toothless, defanged (Twilight references), vaccinated safe.

Monica Gandhi MD, MPH -- @MonicaGandhi9

So, what can get us to mass vaccination faster? Stop dissing vaccines and EUA them all. Like now, within 2 weeks. And yes, delivering to pharmacies GREAT idea. Anaphylaxis to Moderna 2.5/million. Very low (@PaulSaxMD said 1/5000 for penicillin)

• Is there any room for truth? Here's clearer picture. CM

From big pharma and their promoters ?

I have no idea what this lady with her 100% figures is trying to say? There certainly have been hospitalizations and deaths in connection with vaccinations ... at least in Germany and also in UK. But then -- off course -- they all are said to be related to previous conditions but not the vaccination 😉 😉 For years, some folks happily lived with the previous conditions and - oh what coincidence ?!!?!!? - within a few days of vaccination they decided to now go to the grave ....?????

• C Mc

Wolfgang,

As sad as the death of this 39-year-old single mom in Utah with no underlying medical conditions died four days after receiving her shot, could it be an anomaly of the total number of people vaccinated? see data below. CM

• could it be an anomaly of the total number of people vaccinated?

could be .... and - off course - according to big pharma it must be and always is.

• C Mc

Wolfgang,

Your beloved former US President is endorsing people to take the vaccine. He took it (secretly). So, lighten up. CM

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2021

Your beloved former US President is endorsing people to take the vaccine. He took it (secretly). So, lighten up. CM

That's his privilege ... as anyone else's too. Doesn't change a thing about what's going on with GLOBALIST big pharma and their criminal deceptions of the people with false panic propaganda

I would say he's either ignorant (as plenty of others too) or worse (as plenty of others in positions to know as well).

• CDC anomaly is three flu seasons prior to COVID "pandemic" having over 50,000 die each year in the US, but now the number of flu deaths is zero. Did all the flu strains go away ?

Current example of Psalm 2:6 'The kings of the earth establish (incomplete reflexive) themselves' is worldwide health organizations promoting a 'vaccine' that contains human cell changers to keep making infectious spike protein(s) for immune system reaction, which is different than previous vaccines having a weakened/dead disease sample for human body immune system reaction creating anti-bodies to guard against subsequent disease infection. The name coronavirus means crown virus (COVID), which reminds me of kings/rulers as many monarchs set crowns on their heads.

Humanly saddened by sudden passing of Pastor John Baker, founder of Celebrate Recovery, shortly after receiving 'vaccine' shot. 🙏 Praying for family (plus looking forward to Holy Heaven reunion Celebration).

🙏 Praying for revival with many individuals choosing to repent from sin & believe יהושׁע Jesus for Holy Salvation 🙏 plus praying for many who have chosen to receive 'vaccine' jab(s) as pondering mRNA effects has me wondering about unhealthy damage from continual immune system stimulation. Thankful Holy יהוה Lord God knows true 'vaccine' intent plus can miraculously heal. Also 🙏 praying for wisdom about me being near 'vaccinated' humans, who could be transformed into virus spreaders.

Keep Smiling 😊

• CDC anomaly is three flu seasons prior to COVID "pandemic" having over 50,000 die each year in the US, but now the number of flu deaths is zero. Did all the flu strains go away ?

It didn't go away ... it was renamed and turned into a panic tool then employed by globalist elites tyrants to establish their regime and "new world order" :...

Humanly saddened by sudden passing of Pastor John Baker, founder of Celebrate Recovery, shortly after receiving 'vaccine' shot.

Such incidents seem clearly part of "the plan" ... In Germany, we've seen in many senior folks homes and care taking institutions the following development: The average total number of deaths for a whole year of 2020, 2019 (and previous years as well) has been exceeded (10x or more) in the two months of Jan-Feb 21 alone after Covid-19 vaccinations began to be executed there on people above 75-80 years. As a critic mentioned ... seems to be the method to quickly empty old folks homes ....

• C Mc

Could it be that the Flu numbers were inflated and /or the COVID-19 Virus shares the same pathways? CM

• C Mc

Have you seen the 60 minutes Milk Wallace Exposes the 1976 Swine Flu? Is this to be the same with the Coronavirus Vaccine down the road?

What have we gotten into with this current vaccine? Are humans the real  or domestic cavy instead of the mice in the labs? CM

PS. Here it is again:

The Vaccine Is More Than Scream by CM

A shot today, a shot tomorrow;

The side effects would cause some family, great sorrows.

We claimed taking the shot is for all, the best;

In the end, we may still face death.

Big Pharma like the NRA;

Promotes your protection and you live another day.

If you don't believe what I purport,

Make haste and read the CDC Report.  CM

• Bill_Coley

@C Mc posted:

Have you seen the 60 minutes Milk Wallace Exposes the 1976 Swine Flu? Is this to be the same with the Coronavirus Vaccine down the road?

What have we gotten into with this current vaccine? Are humans the real  or domestic cavy instead of the mice in the labs? CM

I recommend that you conduct an objective, fact-based review of what happened in the 1976 swine flu "outbreak." When I made such a review in response to your post, I concluded that there are no meaningful similarities between that sequence of events and the current battle against COVID-19. Some quick examples:

• Compare the number of people who died from swine flu to the number who have died from COVID-19 (COVID deaths have reached nearly three million worldwide, and more than 560,000 in the U.S.).
    • Identify whether the swine flu vaccine employed an active or inactive ("killed") form the the virus (it used an attenuated live form of the virus, which contributed to the problem), then read about the process by which mRNA vaccines, such as today's COVID-19 vaccines, work. In two words: VERY differently.
    • Compare the process by which the Swine Flu vaccine received approval to the way the COVID vaccines were approved. Again, VERY different.
    • Find out how the World Health Organization responded to the Swine Flu in '76, then compare that response to its response to COVID (it declared COVID a "pandemic" early in 2020; it never made such a declaration in 1976).
    • And then remind yourself that 1976 was 45 years ago, and that our understanding of diseases and how to treat them, as well as the processes by which vaccines are developed, tested, and distributed have improved dramatically in that nearly half-century.

There were sad and serious side effects from the 1976 Swine Flu vaccine; that entire program was mess and a mistake in so many ways. But there are no meaningful similarities between that event and the COVID-19 pandemic. The fact that both included vaccinations does NOT make them similar. COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. They have been thoroughly reviewed and tested. I just scheduled my first dose appointment for Wednesday of this week, and I'm looking forward to it.

I encourage everyone to be vaccinated, and not to allow 45 year old sad but profoundly dissimilar events to keep you from COVID protection.

• C Mc

Bill,

Thanks for your response to my post. Here's the clip. Others may see something different from you, Bill.

COVID-19 Vaccine was tested for many years, but what I question is the sample size. You know the necessity of this from your Fundamental of Statistics Class. If proven true, the sample size was not large enough, we maybe in for a great eye-opener, years down the road. In short, "the jury is still out" on mass vaccination of Americans for the Covid-19 Virus.

With the shot taken, how long will one be protected? What about the new variants? Are the current vaccines affective against the multiple new variants? CM

• What has happened to the definition of vaccine ?

COVID-19 "vaccine" is experimental cell manipulation => https://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/patients/coronavirus-information/vaccines includes:

Do COVID Vaccines Alter the DNA of the Person Who Receives the Vaccine?

The vaccines DO NOT change your DNA. For all four COVID vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen), the main function is to bring messenger RNA, also known as mRNA, into a part of our cell called the cytoplasm. The genetic material known as DNA is in the nucleus of our cells. There is a wall around the nucleus that prevents RNA from getting into the nucleus. Thus, the vaccines have no ability to change our DNA. Also, the mRNA used in these vaccines lasts in our cytoplasm for only a few days, and then our body destroys it. So, the mRNA does its job of having our body make a harmless piece of the spike protein in COVID-19, and then our body starts an immune response against the spike protein. This immune response is what protects us against being infected by COVID-19.

Side effect not mentioned is mRNA 'theft' so protein intended by cell for manufacturing was not made. Can cell(s) thrive well with the "harmless" manufacturing theft(s) caused by mRNA ? Seems mRNA is a "something in the middle" attack within human cells, causing immune system (over)reaction inside body plus wonder about weakening effect on cells producing "harmless" spike proteins.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Bill_Coley

@C Mc posted:

COVID-19 Vaccine was tested for many years, but what I question is the sample size. You know the necessity of this from your Fundamental of Statistics Class. If proven true, the sample size was not large enough, we maybe in for a great eye-opener, years down the road. In short, "the jury is still out" on mass vaccination of Americans for the Covid-19 Virus.

The phase III clinical trials on the three vaccines available in the U.S. each contained 30,000 participants. That's a HUGE sample size. For example, the American Cancer Society says new cancer treatment clinical trials must have "several hundred" patients, "at least." And an information source for people considering participating in a clinical trial reports phase III trials include "300 to 3,000" participants. So a 30,000 patient phase III clinical trial is a HUGE - and therefore likely VERY accurate and trustworthy - sample size.

You say "[i]f proven true, the sample size was not large enough." If WHAT is proven true? And if whatever that is, is proven true, then WHICH sample size was not large enough?

Of course the jury's still out on these vaccines; only 36% of the U.S. population has received at least one dose to date. It is both medically and statistically true that the more of us who get vaccinated, the more likely the vaccines will get a fair trial.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2021

The phase III clinical trials on the three vaccines available in the U.S. each contained 30,000 participants. That's a HUGE sample size.

"clinical" trials ??? ...

I know from laboratory workers at Boehringer pharmaceutical company who happen to live in my neighborhood, that testing phase for vaccines before being granted general use approval involves a lot more than what has happened in a few months of development of "Covid" vaccines , and it normally takes 6-8 years. It's no wonder that these "vaccines" do NOT have a general approval but are given under a "crisis type approval" which is a solely POLITICAL matter. According to the expertise of this couple, the testing phase is actually being conducted on humans with the political regime's vaccination campaign ... and thus adverse side-effects and the unusually high numbers of deaths in close proximity with these vaccinations is not publicized in mainstream media. I would think that this is the situation not only in Germany, but also in the USA ??

In case someone has not noticed ....

Folks, continue to trust the globalist elites of big pharma, big media, etc. in order to continue in ignorance, believing big lies, and being enslaved.

• C Mc

Wolfgang,

You maybe on to something. Big Pharma didn't have the money to do the testing. The government provided it for to fast track and help promote the usage. FDA supposed to have oversight of new drugs. She is pretty much asleep at the wheel. Lord, have mercy on humanity. CM

PS. The Covid-19, so-called vaccine, is NOT a vaccine. LOOK at the ingredients from each of the three companies. Wow!

• The whole "corona" labeled pandemic is a globalist elite orchestrated PLANdemic ....

At least, it seems that some States in the USA have caught on and are lifting any "corona sars-cov2-virus" measures, since they haven't achieved anything profitable for the general public in a year ... the measures only served the devilish diabolic plans of a bunch of globally active criminals

• Bill_Coley

@C Mc posted:

You maybe on to something. Big Pharma didn't have the money to do the testing. The government provided it for to fast track and help promote the usage. FDA supposed to have oversight of new drugs. She is pretty much asleep at the wheel. Lord, have mercy on humanity. CM

PS. The Covid-19, so-called vaccine, is NOT a vaccine. LOOK at the ingredients from each of the three companies. Wow!

An objective, fact-based review of the history of the federal government's involvement in the development of the COVID vaccines demonstrates that the "Operation Warp Speed" program provided funds to pharmaceutical companies so as to speed up the development process. New medication development and testing usually takes multiple years, an amount of time most government leaders (and, I pray, citizens) didn't believe we could afford given the pandemic's deadly force. Do you object to government's advancing the development of vaccines to fight pandemics, CM?

The "big pharma" company named Pfizer chose not to take vaccine development money from Operation Warpspeed. It must have had the money to do the testing.

In their phase III clinical trials, the Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines proved 92-95% effective in preventing serious illness, hospitalization, and death from COVID. Those efficacy rates are exceptional, far above what authorizing agencies such as the FDA and CDC usually require before authorizing use. If those drugs aren't vaccines, then what are they?

• In their phase III clinical trials, the Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines proved 92-95% effective in preventing serious illness,

Now, HOW was that proven??

I have in my home a small pink plastic instrument (some people call that a "fly swatter") which I have proven to be 100% (!!!) effective against intrusion by elephants ....

• C Mc
    edited April 2021

Bill said: "Do you object to government's advancing the development of vaccines to fight pandemics, CM?"

Big Pharma is in business to make money. You don't see anything wrong with the two in bed?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56744474

If one doesn't know it history, how can one chart its future?

The American people "Test subjects"? CM