To Be Vaccinated or NOT To Be Vaccinated? That is the Question.
We are in the new year (2021), many are still under restrictions, many churches remain closed, and people are being tested and continue to die. Should people in general, and Christians in particular, take one of the Covid-19 Vaccines? If yes, why? If not, why not?
- Do you know the ingredients in these Covid-19 Vaccines?
- Are humans the real guinea pigs or domestic cavy instead of the mice in the labs?
- How many doses must one take?
- How long does a dose lasts?
- What are the side effects? Has anyone died from the vaccine?
- Does it seems strange to you that the USA is so willing to give the vaccine to "the poor", "Black/brown Communities", hospital workers, and those in the nursing homes?
- What person or people stand to benefit most financially from these vaccines?
Wake up my people! Enlighten those you love. Think before you submit your arm to a Covid-19 needle. CM