New Comer

Greeting  to all, looking forward to meeting new people, please bear with me for I am shy with words love is all I know for my heart is most humble and with always with humility

Could not find a place to introduce myself

Thank you for letting me be part of this community 

Comments

• God's Grace & Peace 😊

Welcome 😊

If was in-person, could look at you & say: "I see the image of God in you. You're Special. God Loves You. ❤️ Does God like our sin ? No. God Loves Us. ❤️"

Thankful for 2020 vision change to see every person as immensely loved ❤️ by God 😍

My desire for 2021 is Be Holy as God is Holy that includes Righteous Love ❤️ => want to Love myself ❤️ as God Loves me so God's Love can flow though me to everyone around me ❤️

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,300

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@OneIsTheWord,

Welcome!

As you look around, there is much to see and to share.

Have you seen the threads on guns? What's your view on the matter? CM

• Matthew 26:52 (NKJV) But Jesus said to him, "Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword.

Put your gun in its place for all who take a gun will die, by a gun

• @OneIsTheWord

Matthew 26:52 (NKJV) But Jesus said to him, "Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword.

What is the context? Is this a general truth stated or did the warning specifically apply to that situation? If a general truth, why has it not been true over the centuries??

Put your gun in its place for all who take a gun will die, by a gun

See above ... do you mpt realize that your statement has been proven to be false many times over??

• Greeting Sir

the information is the scripture in Matthews 26: 52

a sword kills as a gun, as well, for our sword today is a gun

Your question was and I quote your words, Have you seen the threads on guns? No, not yet. What's your view on the matter? CM Matthews 26: 52.

My view is life what matters

• Brother Rando
    edited June 2021

Wolfgang and Coley will ask for a scripture then claim you're wrong for quoting scripture. The will lie and say you never answer them. It's a way to get more postings to make the site seem like it's buzzing with four people on it.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @OneIsTheWord Your question was and I quote your words, Have you seen the threads on guns? No, not yet. What's your view on the matter? CM Matthews 26: 52.

This was CM's comment and question. My question was whether the statement about sword in Mt 26 was specific to the situation or if it was a general truth? If a general truth, why has it oftentimes not come to pass (that is, people who have killed others with sword did not necessarily die by th sword)?

Same about your statement with guns .... if general, how come many who have killed by gun have themselves not been killed and died by gun?

• @BroRando Wolfgang and Coley will ask for a scripture then claim you're wrong for quoting scripture. The will lie and say you never answer them. It's a way to get more postings to make the site seem like it's buzzing with four people on it.

oh dear, oh dear ... you really are a sad case ... and not in good company. Have a look at and take to heart Prov. 19:5, 9; 25:18;

• Brother Rando

This is where it calls for Wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number, and its number is 666. (Revelation 13:18)

To deny Wisdom is to accept the wild beast number 666. "Christ is the Wisdom of God" (1 Corinthians 1:24)  Isn't that the Beasts' message?? God is a man??? Awake O Sleeper, Awake!

• Greeting 😁

I give you these words from scripture to give you a sense of truth, I claim nothing, 🚫 but you do ☣️

In Deuteronomy 4:2-3 (NKJV) You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. Your eyes have seen what the LORD did at Baal Peor; for the LORD your God has destroyed from among you all the men who followed Baal of Peor. 

In Revelation 22:18-19 (NKJV) For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. 

In Romans 3:4 (NKJV) Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: "That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged."

So where ever you say to you, God says let God be true but every man a liar.😯

In Revelation 2:6 (NKJV) But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

In 2 Peter 1:20-21 (NKJV) knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. 

I do, not interpret for private gain 😌

• Brother Rando
    edited June 2021

Did you notice? In Deuteronomy 4:2-3 (NKJV) You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. Your eyes have seen what the LORD did at Baal Peor; for the LORD your God has destroyed from among you all the men who followed Baal of Peor. 

Why did the NKJV remove God's Sacred and Holy Name? I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the LORD (God Jehovah Isa 44:6; Gen 17:1; Exo 6:3 ), which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (Rev 1:8)

You must not add to the word that I am commanding you, neither must you take away from it,b so as to keep the commandments of Jehovah your God that I am commanding you. “Your own eyes have seen what Jehovah did in the case of the Baʹal of Peʹor; Jehovah your God annihilated from your midst every man who walked after the Baʹal of Peʹor.

• Greeting 🙂

Rev 17:9-11 The seven heads are seven mountains are? 1#Egpt - 2#Assyria - 3#Babylon - 4#Medo-Persai - 5# Greece - 6#Rome - 7#Islam 

Revelation 13:18 (KJV) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. 8# 666? ☢️

These are the Seven Kingdom of Revelation In Revelation 17:5 (NKJV) And on her forehead, a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 

THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS OF THE SEVEN KINGS? ☣️

• Greetings

Please bear with me, bible translation makes the reader understand God

Just a little history

I compare KJV Vs NKJV, the NKJV is translated from Thomas Nelson Reading grade level 9.0 Conceived by Arthur Farstad, commissioned by Thomas Nelson

Comparing scriptures with scriptures

In Deuteronomy 4:2-4 (KJV) Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. Your eyes have seen what the LORD did because of Baalpeor: for all the men that followed Baalpeor, the LORD thy God hath destroyed them from among you. But ye that did cleave unto the LORD your God are alive every one of you this day.

The word diminishes in KJV, not make the word-less than it is or neglect them

The word LORD is Capitalize, meaning Christ

In Deuteronomy 4:2-3 (NKJV) You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. Your eyes have seen what the LORD did at Baal Peor; for the LORD your God has destroyed from among you all the men who followed Baal of Peor.

a little history

Yahweh, the god of the Israelites, whose name was revealed to Moses as four Hebrew consonants (YHWH) called the tetragrammaton. After the Babylonian Exile (6th century bce), and especially from the 3rd century bce on, Jews ceased to use the name Yahweh for two reasons. As Judaism became a universal rather than merely a local religion, the more common Hebrew noun Elohim (plural in form but understood in the singular), meaning “God,” tended to replace Yahweh to demonstrate the universal sovereignty of Israel’s God over all others. At the same time, the divine name was increasingly regarded as too sacred to be uttered; it was thus replaced vocally in the synagogue ritual by the Hebrew word Adonai (“My Lord”), which was translated as Kyrios (“Lord”) in the Septuagint, the Greek version of the Hebrew Scriptures.

Isaiah 44:6 (KJV) Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last, and beside me, there is no God.

Isaiah 44:6 (NKJV) "Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me, there is no God.

Genesis 17:1 (KJV) And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Genesis 17:1 (NKJV)  When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.

Thou perfect vs blameless

In Exodus 6:4 (KJV) And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.

Exodus 6:3 (NKJV) I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name LORD, I was not known to them.

Covenant with Abraham, to Isaac, and Jacob with them Vs established my covenant with them

In Revelation 1:8 (KJV) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:8 (NKJV) "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Which is, and which was, and which is to come  Vs "who is and who was and who is to come

These are all true, just different

Jehovah your God.   the commandments of Jehovah your God that I am commanding you. “Your own eyes have seen what Jehovah did in the case of the Baʹal of Peʹor; Jehovah your God

Is what the eye sees or what the mind interprets

in the King James Version of the Christian Bible, the Hebrew יהּ is transliterated as "JAH" (capitalized) in only one instance: "Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him".

Jehovah Jah (ProperNoun) shortened the form of Jehovah, God's personal name in the Bible. Often appearing as part of Biblical names as "-iah", or "Jeho-" as in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jehoshua, and Jehosaphat, and Hebrew words like "hallelujah".

• Brother Rando

And yet you still rather defame God's Holy and Sacred Name? Nice try derrick

• Greetings 🙂

I try to give you some understanding and wisdom, to sacred the name of God is blaspheme to denial of the Lord's divinity, they are three who bear witness here and now and evermore 😔

Please read 1 John 5:6-21 (KJV) This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness because the Spirit is truth.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

He that hath the Son hath life, and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us:

And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

If any man sees his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not, but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

And we know that we are of God and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

1 John 5: 21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.  

Matthew 18:19-20 (KJV) Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

please read the Two Alter

Sincerely One Is The Word 😏

• Brother Rando

So the abuser of Jehovah’s name should be put to death without fail. The entire assembly should stone him without fail. The foreign resident should be put to death the same as the native for his abusing the Name.

• OneIsTheWord
    OneIsTheWord Posts: 15
    edited June 2021

Greetings 🙃

You ask just a question, for me it's better than the word of the Holy Spirit move me to give you the very best answer we all seek, don't you think so?

In John 14:17 (KJV) Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 15:26-27 (KJV) But when the Comforter has come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:13-14 (KJV) Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Matthew 12:31-33 (KJV) Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this world, neither in the world to come.

So if He is already here then many are in deep trouble

Matthew 12: 33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

Romans 6:23 (KJV) For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. 

Post edited by OneIsTheWord on
  • byGeorge
    byGeorge Posts: 194
    edited October 2021

@Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang

@BretClopto

Wolfgang and Coley will ask for a scripture then claim you're wrong for quoting scripture. The will lie and say you never answer them.

I randomly found this quote echoing down the forum halls. Why?

• Wolfgang and Coley will ask for a scripture then claim you're wrong for quoting scripture. The will lie and say you never answer them.

Check Mt 4:5-7 and Lk 4:9-12 .... and you might notice that just quoting scripture doesn't mean much, especially so when taken out of context.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@byGeorge posted:

---- Wolfgang and Coley will ask for a scripture then claim you're wrong for quoting scripture. The will lie and say you never answer them.

I can't address Wolfgang's presence on BroRando's list, but I have a sense of why I'm on it.

In THIS POST, created on June 5 at 2:44 a.m. (USA Central Time), and my post before it in the same thread I responded to BroRando and in doing so reminded him of and provided links to several questions I had posed to him but to which I believed he had not responded.

He posted his commentary about Wolfgang and me at 1:43 p.m. on June 5, about eleven hours after my post. My informed speculation is that his decision to include me on his list was in part fueled by his objection to my identification of several questions to which he had not replied.

Full disclosure: Whatever was BroRando's frustration with me and my posts subsided markedly soon thereafter, after he learned that my Christology was in line with his; he too did not accept Trinitarian Christology.

• byGeorge
    edited October 2021

Thank you for explanations and full disclosure.

Have either of you ever been wrong or made a mistake? If not, I commend you. If so, would you mind sharing an example?

• Bill_Coley
    edited October 2021

@byGeorge posted:

Have either of you ever been wrong or made a mistake? If not, I commend you. If so, would you mind sharing an example?

I make mistakes all the time, most recently when I decided you would never ask whether I had ever made a mistake.

• C Mc

@BroRando said:

So the abuser of Jehovah’s name should be put to death without fail. The entire assembly should stone him without fail. The foreign resident should be put to death the same as the native for his abusing the Name.

@BroRando,

This is interesting. Is this Scripture? Is this in the past and not applicable today? Is it a general statement or to a particular person, time or community? What I really want to know is:

• What do you think is the frequency that "Jehovah’s name" is abused? Is it hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly?
    • How many people do you think within any or all of the time periods above the numbers will be?
    • Who will be watching or listening for the abuse of "Jehovah’s name"?
    • Must it be stones or a modern weapon of death?
    • If stones only, what size is requested or recommended?
    • Who is able to declare a person guilty of such? Do the accused go before a magistrate or the community takes care of its own?
    • Supposed someone is falsely accused? Is there an appeal?
    • Is there a place to "stone" such a one? S/he be stoned at the place and time of the offense?
    • Who buries the dead the stoned individual?
    • Is the passage above applicable to women and children?
    • Have you participated in any stoning? If so, how many?

@BroRando, your statement above is an anticipated practice you and those who share like Christology? Is this a warning to those who believe in "Trinitarian Christology"?

Anyone can answer, but I wait especially for @BroRando response. CM

• Have either of you ever been wrong or made a mistake? If not, I commend you. If so, would you mind sharing an example?

What a silly question ...

I've made plenty mistakes and been wrong on various topics during the course of my 45 years of christian life and involvement with Bible study. The wrong have been mostly theological beliefs which I had been taught and accepted as being true due to trusting in teachers and their authority within church or publishing reputation.

When examining such doctrines i had been taught (for example on baptism rituals, spirit gifts in church, submission to secular governments, church, practical living as Christian, coming of the Lord, dead and resurrection, etc...) the different traditional and widely accepted ideas were lacking in terms of a true foundation in Biblical text and I sadly realized that not only had I been duped but in turn I was to blame for having passed on such and taught others wrongly.

Upon admitting my errors to the congregation and presenting my biblical text based reasons for why my understandinhI had changed, some were actually blessed and supportive, a majority just dismissed me as "having fallen over the edge and gone crazy for even questioning the official traditional church dogma" ...

So, now you know a bit more about me and perhaps realize how wrong it would be to assume or imply that I would think of myself as never making mistakes.

You can easily see me admitting to be wrong ... by providing detailed textually based support for why what I have posted is wrong ... I have no problem learning and changing a currently held understanding for a more Biblical one.

• Bill_Coley

@Bill_Coley posted:

I make mistakes all the time, most recently when I decided you would never ask whether I had ever made a mistake.

My goodness. As if to demonstrate the accuracy of my reply to your question, @byGeorge, in it I mistakenly used the word "decided" rather than the word I intended to use, "predicted." Accordingly, my corrected reply to your question and request about my ever making mistakes is this: I make mistakes all the time, most recently when I predicted you would never ask whether I had ever made a mistake.

• byGeorge

@Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang

Thanks for the reassurance. You present yourself as never being wrong.

Knowing that a person may be wrong keeps their posts in perspective.

• C Mc

@BroRando,

Your response to my recent post, if by design or just lousy humor, it was unintelligible. If it were the former, you forgot to translate what appears to be the Arabic Language. If it's the latter, this too missed its mark. However, with less attempt to be creative, I believe you can answer my questions if you choose to, where I can comprehend your response.

Whether it be a computer problem or a "brain fog," I remain for you to respond to my questions. Until then, review your statement and position. If you have changed your mind on the statement above, willing to repudiate or amend your view, I am opened just the same. Let's think soberly. CM

• C Mc
    edited October 2021

@byGeorge,

What a question to ask anyone? Especially, after the fall of man/woman, in the Garden of Eden and this side of the return of Jesus, who hasn't? The answer is a given. It's no surprise of the answers you received from  @Wolfgang, who said:

"What a silly question ..."

and from @Bill_Coley:

"I make mistakes all the time, most recently when I predicted you would never ask whether I had ever made a mistake".

You seemed genuinely surprised:

"Thanks for the reassurance. You present yourself as never being wrong". 

"Knowing that a person may be wrong keeps their posts in perspective".

Is this some @byGeorge 's Litmus test to fellow posters? What was evident to all, one wonders, what was so reassuring? Did you need to get them on the record or to extract an mL of humility from them? I was thinking out loud with my fingers on the keyboard. Keep happy!. CM

PS. You don't have to ask me the same question, now or later. The answer is obvious. My most recent mistake is to believe you have more important questions to ask. Notwithstanding, it was important to you. Here at CD, you're given the privilege to ask any question, even if the answer is obvious. Peace! CM

PSS. I typed the word "subtitle" for "subtle" in another thread and can't change it. See, even me.😜