To Be Vaccinated or NOT To Be Vaccinated? That is the Question.

Comments

• @byGeorge the point is a different one ... with your 91% protection these nurses are fired for not being vaccinated, while in 2020 with 0% protection and in times of higher infection rates, nobody made a peep about this ... instead now the hypocrite big pharma fed administrations play the "ah so super safety protection fanatics" kick anyone not complying with "vaccination ideology dictate" out.

The whole "C-Ideology" matter was - as is becoming more and more obvious now - never about concerns for people's health, it has been about big pharma globalist vaccination campaign .... costing countries billions and increasing globalist's regime dictatorship. Just take a look who has profited and continues to profit in feeding power and power greed.

• byGeorge
    byGeorge Posts: 194

Excellent point. As time passes and we learn more, we are wise to adapt.

For what it's worth, I am not in favor of mandatory vaccination.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@byGeorge posted:

What did you not understand, Mr. Coley?

The subject, meaning, and relevance of this comment from your previous post: "I am sure you did the best you knew, Bill. I respect that."

You can find those terms defined in a dictionary.

I know the meaning of the words "arcane" and "cabalistic." What I don't know is what you believe was "arcane" and "cabalistic" about the process I used to decide to get vaccinated. I ask again.

On a related matter, I've twice asked what specifically was different about your personal vaccination decision process that allowed it to escape your judging it to be "arcane" and "cabalistic." I ask again.

Warnings about logic.

Thanks.

• byGeorge
    1. I am sorry the subject, meaning and relevance escape you. Again, I apologize.
    2. Your questionable arcane, cabalistic process was explored beyond my satisfaction. Obsessing on details of personal vaccination choices remains uninteresting to me. Observing your process for choosing was interesting and amusing to me, but only briefly. It briefly intrigued me by how it illuminates your process in other unrelated threads.
    3. You seem to be an emotionally sensitive individual, insecure, given to defensive outbursts and passive-aggressive attacks on others. Given that, our discourse is less effective than it could be.

• Bill_Coley

@byGeorge posted:

I am sorry the subject, meaning and relevance escape you. Again, I apologize.

Your sorrow and apology don't help me understand the subject, meaning, and relevance of your statement in a previous post, "I am sure you did the best you knew, Bill. I respect that."

Your questionable arcane, cabalistic process was explored beyond my satisfaction. Obsessing on details of personal vaccination choices remains uninteresting to me. Observing your for choosing was interesting and amusing to me, but only briefly. It briefly intrigued me by how it illuminates your process in other unrelated threads.

That my "questionable, arcane, cabalistic" process was explored beyond your satisfaction doesn't help me understand the basis on which you characterized my process as "arcane" and "cabalistic" (according to the post search I conducted, "questionable" here makes its first appearance among your descriptions of my process). Neither does it help me understand what was different about your personal vaccination decision-making process that allowed it to escape your also judging it as "arcane" and "cabalistic."

Similarly, neither whether "obsessing on details of personal vaccine choices" remains "uninteresting" to you, the brevity of the amusement you experienced by observing my process, nor the "intrigue" discovered in the way my vaccination decision process illuminated for you my "process in other unrelated threads" helps me understand your characterization of our respective vaccine decisions.

It's clear that you're not willing to explain your use of those characterizations. You were willing to employ them, but you're not willing to explain them. You and I probably disagree as to whether that's an appropriate way to engage posters with whom we disagree.

• byGeorge
    edited October 2021

I understand that you are unable and/or unwilling. In that regard we are very much alike.

• Careful ... it's just another one of Wolfgang's proposed "conspiracy theory" articles .... maybe you want to use it as mental training exercise on how to deal with logic and reason, two mental faculties man has to distinguish truth from error 😉

• How dare someone like that have common sense and not bid to the Biden regime's agenda?

Vaccination fans ... are you already calling for his removal??

• COVID-19 vaccine will be mandatory for Canadian federal workers by end of October | FULL

WOW ... once again, the conspiracy theorists already saying that he would make 180° turn from his earlier affirmations of "no mandate" were correct and the next step of the conspiracy has been openly proclaimed ...

• 🙏 Praying (with tears) for God's Holy Healing for a family in Indiana were Walgreen's gave Pfizer jab to 4 & 5 year old children (instead of flu shot) so both children now have heart issues with one child being sick => https://www.newsweek.com/walgreens-employee-accused-administering-covid-vaccine-kids-instead-flu-shot-1637582

What is in the COVID vaccine that causes heart issues ?

Dr Charles Hoffe, who vaccinated 900 patients, calls blood clots at capillary level an 'absolutely new phenomenon' => https://www.worldtribune.com/doctor-who-vaccinated-900-calls-blood-clots-at-capillary-level-an-absolutely-new-phenomenon

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus September 23 Around the world has various stages of "vaccine" passport implementations: proof of "vaccination" required for entry, which reminds me of Revelation 13:11-18 that includes "And he causes all people, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slave, that they give them a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and that no one was able to buy or to sell except the one who had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of his name." (Revelation 13:16-17 LEB) so humanly not know if "vaccination" is the mark or a harbinger of what is coming.

Jesus as the Good Shepherd in John 10:1-21 includes 10:10 The thief comes only so that he can steal and kill and destroy; I have come so that they may have life, and have it abundantly. that describes our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, approach to steal and kill and destroy. Wondering about "vaccine" passport transforming from paper certificate, digital proof, or identification badge marker to become "a mark on their right hand or on their forehead" (easy to visibly check for entry into any building along with being able to look at people inside to verify "vaccination" status). At this point, humanly do not know what "the mark—the name of the beast or the number of his name" would look like in modern world implementation.

Keep Smiling 😊

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Am I sharing truth or contributing to a conspiracy?

If this is true, those who took the shots are "messed up. CM

• Washington cops are STANDING UP against tyranny. This comes days prior before officers will be fired for refusing the shot.

• C Mc

Scientists Warn New COVID Mutation Is More Infectious Than Delta Variant

By Bill Galluccio

October 19, 2021

Photo: Getty Images

Scientists are closely monitoring a new coronavirus mutation that is currently spreading through the United Kingdom. The new variant, named AY.4.2, is a subtype of the Delta variant and could be between 10% and 15% more infectious.

The U.K. is dealing with a recent surge in cases and is now reporting close to 50,000 new COVID-19 infections every day. While scientists haven't said that the increase is caused by the new variant, they see a growing number of people infected with it.

AY.4.2. was identified in July and now represents between seven and eight percent of all COVID cases in the country.

Danny Altmann, a professor of immunology at Imperial College London, told CNBC that the new variant "needs to be monitored and, so far as possible, carefully controlled."

"Because delta has now been the dominant mutant in several regions for some six months and not been displaced by any other variants, the hope has been that delta perhaps represented peak mutation performance achievable by the virus. AY.4 may be starting to raise doubts about this assertion," Altmann said.

There have only been a few cases of the AY.4.2 variant reported in the U.S., but officials warn that it could spread among unvaccinated populations, resulting in another surge in cases.

Is there an end in sight? CM

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2021

Is there an end in sight? CM

Not until culprits for these crimes against humanity are gone ...

When you weaken people's natural defense mechanism (immune system) against health threats (e.g. by vaccines), you should not be surprised with "new" üroblem variants cropping up, especially so when the next "booster jab" (boosting what?) is in big pharma's big$$$ pipe ...

• C Mc
    edited October 2021

Back to my original question, is this Covid -19 thing man-Made or some bio- weaponry gone out of control? If it’s fake, why are people dying? If it’s real, what is it source? Is really a cure or a solution?

A new strand? Is this a plague upon the earth? Is Big-Pharma behind this or exploiting a bad situation? Where is the end? Or, it never ended to begin?

Now, look:

God, help us! CM

• C Mc

Just when one thought they had it together, now this:

God, deliver your children! CM

• 🙏Praying for God's Holy Healing in all life domains: includes physical well being for "vaccinated" (many faces come to mind while praying) 🙏

The Expose in UK has some recent articles:

Data Analyst proves Covid-19 Deaths increased dramatically AFTER the Vaccine roll-out in over 40 countries

Latest UKHSA report shows Vaccinated accounted for 80% of Covid-19 Deaths and 60% of Hospitalisations in the last 4 weeks

Latest UK Health Security Agency report shows the Covid-19 Vaccines have a NEGATIVE effectiveness as low as MINUS 109%

It gets worse – A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome much faster than anticipated

What is in the "vaccine" that debilitates Immune System over several months ? (resulting in AIDS => vulnerable to many illnesses)

Wondering about "vaccine" being pandemic preparation, which will soon result in the deaths of millions.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Summary•COVID-19 is a blood and blood vessel disease. SARS-CoV-2 infects the lining of human blood vessels, causing them to leak into the lungs.
    • •Current treatment protocols (e.g. invasive ventilation) are actively harmful to patients, accelerating oxidative stress and causing severe VILI (ventilator-induced lung injuries). The continued use of ventilators in the absence of any proven medical benefit constitutes mass murder.
    • •Existing countermeasures are inadequate to slow the spread of what is an aerosolized and potentially wastewater-borne virus and constitute a form of medical theater.
    • •Various non-vaccine interventions have been suppressed by both the media and the medical establishment in favor of vaccines and expensive patented drugs.
    • •The authorities have denied the usefulness of natural immunity against COVID-19, even thoughnatural immunity confers protection against all of the virus’s proteins, and not just one.
    • •Vaccines will do more harm than good. The antigen that these vaccines are based on, SARS-CoV-2 Spike, is a toxic protein. SARS-CoV-2 may have ADE, or antibody-dependent enhancement; current antibodies may not neutralize future strains, but instead help them infect immune cells.Also, vaccinating during a pandemic with a leaky vaccine removes the evolutionary pressure for a virus to become less lethal.
    • •There is a vast and appalling criminal conspiracy that directly links both Anthony Fauci and Moderna to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
    • •COVID-19 vaccine researchers are directly linked to scientists involved in brain-computer interface (“neural lace”) tech, one of whom was indicted for taking grant money from China.
    • •Independent researchers have discovered mysterious nanoparticles inside the vaccines that are not supposed to be present.
    • •The entire pandemic is being used as an excuse for a vast political and economic transformation of Western society that will enrich the already rich and turn the rest of us into serfs and untouchables
  • C Mc
    edited October 2021

CD Posters,

Do you know that "coronavirus" has been around for many years? It is said to be a virus. It's my understanding that viruses mutate to keep themselves from dying out. Please take a look at this interesting article. Please tell me what you think... https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.org/coronaviruses-have-been-around-for-centuries-what-differentiates-2019-ncov/

I remain. CM

• listen to this from about 1:30 min about mandatory vaccines ...

This president just said he has a problem with people in his country who care about freedom ... And everyone cheers and applauds. What jas become of "the land of the free and home of the brave"??? Is this "president" now a dictator over a land of slaves and home of cowards??

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2021

Adults above 30 have higher risk of Covid if they have received a "double dose" .... statistics expose the "vaccination protection" lie.

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang posted:

Adults above 30 have higher risk of Covid if they have received a "double dose" .... statistics expose the "vaccination protection" lie.

False and misleading, Wolfgang... as usual when you post about COVID:

• The UK Health Agency's report of which the table you included in your post is a part explains the > age 30 cases rate results as "likely to be due to a variety of reasons, including differences in the population of vaccinated and unvaccinated people as well as differences in testing patterns" (p.12; see also the "Interpretation of data" section of the report on the same page).
    • The table you posted appears on p.12 of the Agency's report. Pages 17-18 of the very same report present four charts: one that depicts the cases data in the table from p.12, and three others that indicate double-dose vaccine effectiveness in preventing COVID-related hospitalization and death. In EVERY age group, rates of hospitalization and death are MUCH lower for vaccinated persons than they are for unvaccinated persons. Here are those three charts.

• You accepted the validity of UK Health Agency's report enough to employ one of its tables in your post, and then to use it as the basis for your conclusion that "[a]dults above 30 have higher risk of Covid if they have received a 'double dose.'" I assume, therefore, that you will also accept as valid those three charts from the same report. What conclusion(s) about double-dose vaccination effectiveness against COVID-related hospitalization and death do you draw from the charts? According to the same report you relied on for your claim, are vaccinated persons over the age of 30 less susceptible to COVID-related hospitalization and death than unvaccinated persons over the age of 30?
    • The COVID vaccines have NEVER been marketed as 100% effective prevention of COVID - whether it be cases, hospitalization, or death -principally because they AREN'T 100% effective prevention; very few vaccines are 100% effective. As the Agency's report shows, however, the COVID vaccines excel as prevention against hospitalization and death. Not perfect protection, but protection that is significantly better than occurs without vaccination. Therefore, your accusation of a "'vaccination protection' lie" is false... a common outcome when you post about COVID.

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2021

Biontec already developed "p<ndenic vaccine" in fall of 2019 (as the wife of the founder stated at a conference Oct 1-4, 2019 .... the problem ??? There was no pandemic nor official "pandemic" report of a "new virus", "Wuhan", etc. ....

HMn ... what actually came first - the sickness or the "multi billion $$$ vaccine remedy" ???

pS: Article linked is in German ... Google translator or similar might be helpful-

• Truth
    Truth Posts: 521

Hi. Good to meet you all.

I know people who have died. The vaccine saves lives.

• I know people who have died. The vaccine saves lives.

I have read about several middle age persons who have died "suddenly and unexpectedly" ... for some strange reason had thrombosis and heart problems after recent "vaccine" ....

I also read reports from seniors residence that had more dead age 80+ in 4 months in 2021 than in whole years previously .... what changed in 2021 ?? (remember, it wasn't Covid, Covid "pandemic" was already active in 2020 ... ) Of course, "vaccine saves lives" ??

PS.: Over here, thr so-called"vaccines" by big pharma apparently have been patented not as "vaccines" but as "gene-therapy" and received temporary permissions to be utilized only during emergencies ... politics are thus eager to keep extending the "emergency" state even though there really is not and never has been a state of a medical nationwide emergency situation in this whole time ....

Some seem still "awake", the vast majority has gone "woke" instead.

• Bill_Coley

@Truth posted:

Hi. Good to meet you all.

Welcome to the forums, @Truth. Thanks for visiting and for offering your first posts.

I know people who have died. The vaccine saves lives.

I'm sorry that people in your orbit have died from COVID. I agree with you that vaccines save lives (see the charts in my previous post in this thread).

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang posted:

I have read about several middle age persons who have died "suddenly and unexpectedly" ... for some strange reason had thrombosis and heart problems after recent "vaccine" ....

There's nothing statistically meaningful to the discussion of COVID vaccine efficacy in the deaths of "several middle age persons," whether they died "suddenly and unexpectedly" and for "strange reason(s)" or not.

I also read reports from seniors residence that had more dead age 80+ in 4 months in 2021 than in whole years previously .... what changed in 2021 ?? (remember, it wasn't Covid, Covid "pandemic" was already active in 2020 ... ) Of course, "vaccine saves lives" ??

Please provide links to one or more of those "reports from seniors residence" so that we can assess their content and relevance to the discussion of COVID vaccine efficacy.

As for your double question-marked query whether vaccines save lives, I refer you to my previous reply to you in which I provided three charts from the same report from which you had drawn a table of COVID case data for one of your previous posts in this thread. The charts reported a 50%-plus reduction in rates of both COVID hospitalization and death across all age groups among twice-vaccinated persons compared with unvaccinated persons. You have posted twice in this thread since I posted those charts, but have yet to comment on them. Which means, of course, that you have yet to address the two questions I posed to you about those charts:

• What conclusion(s) about double-dose vaccination effectiveness against COVID-related hospitalization and death do you draw from the charts?
    • According to the same report you relied on for one of your previous posts, are vaccinated persons over the age of 30 less susceptible to COVID-related hospitalization and death than unvaccinated persons over the age of 30?

• Nothing just happens ... as my grandma said, "watch who profits and where the money flows ...." and you will know what it was about.

Please provide links to one or more of those "reports from seniors residence" so that we can assess their content and relevance to the discussion of COVID vaccine efficacy.

It's so effective that the tune of what protection it was to provide has changed several times ... always a new twist to cover up its medical ineffectiveness and protect the $$$-vaccine-cow. Here the vaccinated people's problems are covered up by only having unvaccinated folks tested ... and when all of a sudden one of the fully vaccinated folks got infected, a non-vaccinated in his surrounding must be blamed (even though they all tested negative --- in truth, the infection is linked to one of the non-tested fully vaccinated folks ! Very simple .... actually.