To Be Vaccinated or NOT To Be Vaccinated? That is the Question.

Comments

• Wolfgang could have executed the same search before he posted the link, but there's no evidence that he did. Neither outcome surprises me.

I did some other searches instead .... but then, don't complain about me, complain to the Sen. Ron Johnson who so openly lied to the public ...

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Wolfgang posted:

I did some other searches instead .... but then, don't complain about me, complain to the Sen. Ron Johnson who so openly lied to the public ...

When I read that Sen. Johnson's objections directly referenced the FDA and its vaccine approval process, the FDA, its website, and any official documents related to its Pfizer vaccine authorizations were the first sources I pursued. You made your search choices and I made mine.

Sen. Johnson is one of America's most dependable sources of false and/or misleading information about... most anything(!) including COVID-19. History and the facts show that basically every substantive allegation he makes about... most anything(!)... is false or misleading. But such is the fate common to nearly every claim made by conspiracy theory advocates.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2021

"Covid vaccination" fans ... what do you think about these developments?

Someone acting as criminals ? or is "forced vaccination" not a criminal offense ?

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus posted:

Around the world has various stages of "vaccine" passport implementations: proof of "vaccination" required for entry, which reminds me of Revelation 13:11-18 that includes "And he causes all people, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slave, that they give them a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and that no one was able to buy or to sell except the one who had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of his name." (Revelation 13:16-17 LEB) so humanly not know if "vaccination" is the mark or a harbinger of what is coming.

What about mining the Biblical passage. It has been around long before "stages of "vaccine" passport implementations". What is "the Beast", "the mark", "the Mark of the Beast", and "the number of his name"? Are these the things John has in mind when he wrote Revelation on the isle of Patmos in 90's A. D.? This may require a new thread, but for truth of the Word, it would be worth the efforts. A preview one needs to be aware:

• The Bible is its on expositor-- explain itself.
    • That the Book of Revelation is a prophetic book and reflects the OT Book of Daniel.
    • Apocalyptic Prophecy periods stand symbolically for longer periods of actual time contrasted to "Classical Prophecy".
    • Symbols are used often in this prophecy.
    • Revelation 13, there are five main images:
      1. "The dragon"
      1. "The sea beast"

1. The land beast""The image of the beast""The mark of the beast"

Among these, only the has a fairly clear identity, while the other four remain ambiguous, most of them are first time players in the book of Revelation. There must be some reason why John introduces these new protagonists at this point in his writing. In short, the literary context of the image of the beast needs to be explored.

Perhaps the reason why scholars in genera

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Conducted by researchers at Pfizer and Kaiser Permanente who analyzed electronic health records of more than 3 million members of Kaiser Permanente Southern California between December 2020 and August 2021, the study suggests that reduced effectiveness overtime is "likely to be primarily due to waning vaccine effectiveness rather than the delta variant escaping vaccine protection," the report notes.

But overall protection from infection did decline over time, the report found. Fully vaccinated individuals saw 88% effectiveness against coronavirus infection during the first month after vaccination, which fell to 47% after five months. 

The study comes amid debate over when booster shots should be made available to the general population. The report notes that the findings underscore the importance of monitoring vaccine effectiveness over time and "suggest that booster doses are likely to be needed to restore the initial high amounts of protection" observed early on in the vaccination program.

When will they stop this nonsense vaccination? CM

• Bill_Coley
    edited October 2021

@Wolfgang posted:

"Covid vaccination" fans ... what do you think about these developments?

I'm not impressed by the presentation to which you linked, Wolfgang.

In comments that follow the content of an email distributed by Ochsner Health to its employees, the presentation offers this:

"By current federal and most state statutes, no employer is legally permitted to discriminate against any employee based on marital status. A penalty against a spouse for non compliance with an employer vaccine mandate is a punitive action only against married persons. Find a court that will look at this as a violation of the discrimination clause, because it only targets married employees. Let’s see what happens."

The first thing I noticed is the presentation's inaccurate characterization of the target of the Ochsner action. The presentation claims the action is "only against married persons," when the email it quotes makes clear that the poorly named "Spousal COVID Vaccine Fee" targets spouses AND domestic partners (in the law, domestic partners are NOT spouses). In response to a question as to whether the fee also applies to "unvaccinated dependents who fall into the vaccinated age range (currently ages 12 and older)," the Ochsner email says, "No. At this time, our focus is only on spouses/domestic partners covered by our medical plans." So, no, the fee is NOT "only against married persons." I'm not impressed by critiques that don't demonstrate awareness of the third party content they themselves choose to employ.

But there's more. The critique calls the fee "an employee vaccine mandate... only against married persons." The Ochsner action is NOT a mandate because it applies, as the quoted email makes clear, ONLY to employees "covered by [Ochsner] medical plans." Employees who choose health insurance from other provider(s) will not be subject to the Ochsner fee. In addition, as Ochsner made clear in response to media inquiries, exemptions from the fee based on "medical and religious objections" will be considered. In addition, no employee affected by the fee HAS TO get his or her spouse/domestic partner vaccinated; they may pay the fee and permit their unvaccinated spouses/domestic partners to remain so.

And finally, according to the Ochsner statement to the media, the company imposes an analogous fee on spouses/domestic partners who use tobacco products, apparently without strenuous objection from opponents of "mandates... only against married persons."

• I'm not impressed by the presentation to which you linked, Wolfgang.

Seems that you totally missed the point here ... which concerns not vocabulary nuances... but the issue of mandates and demands invading and violating basic human rights.

• Bill_Coley
    edited October 2021

@Wolfgang posted:

Seems that you totally missed the point here ... which concerns not vocabulary nuances... but the issue of mandates and demands invading and violating basic human rights.

In my view, it's not a merely an issue of "vocabulary nuances" when a writer describes an action as a "mandate" for "spouses only" when that action is not a mandate and does not target "spouses only" because truth and facts matter, especially relevant truth and facts, as in this case. Given the value you place on careful and accurate reading of biblical texts, and the objections you raise when others stray from what you believe is the careful and accurate reading of them, I'm surprised by your characterization of the presentation's errors I pointed out.

Is the Ochsner fee a "demand"? I suppose so, yes - but perhaps it's more of a set of options. Ochsner says to its employees, we want your spouse or domestic partner to be vaccinated, but that person doesn't HAVE to be vaccinated. Here are your options: vaccination, fee, health insurance from another provider, or termination. Your choice. (EDIT: I'm guessing the termination would be from the hospital's health plan, and not from the employee's employment.)

And a violation of "basic human rights"? Which "basic human rights" are violated when a health insurance plan institutes a fee for refusal to take a specific health maintenance step? My wife's employee health plan (she works at a local hospital) would charge us more were she or I to smoke (we don't); I think most health insurance plans do. Are such premium adjustments also violations of "basic human rights," or are they products of a private health insurance plan's right to conduct its business as it sees fit?

Post edited by Bill_Coley on
  • byGeorge
    byGeorge Posts: 194

@Bill_Coley

>The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness."

Interesting how you believe that. I am seeing more clearly how and where you get your "facts" and how you arrive at your extraordinary conclusions.

a COVID vaccine has the same formulation and is equally safe and effective

Again, I find more interesting why you believe this than what you believe. Curious indeed.

Of course Fox News could have executed the same Google search I did. Its journalists could have reviewed the FDA documents to which I have linked in this post and included references to them in their presentation of the senator's objections, but they didn't.

More likely, they did use Google, but arrived at a plausible conclusion.

Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-vax, and I am fully vaccinated and support doing so. However, I arrive at my conclusion quite differently from you. Yet, I can see that you believe fully in both your cabalistic process and resulting conclusion. I look forward to your sharing more about your arcane process.

• Bill_Coley

@byGeorge posted:

Interesting how you believe that [that "the products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness"]. I am seeing more clearly how and where you get your "facts" and how you arrive at your extraordinary conclusions.

I believe "the products [the FDA approved and the EUA authorized versions of the Pfizer vaccine] are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness" because on its webpage to which I provided a link in a previous post, the FDA says (emphasis added)

"Comirnaty has the same formulation as the FDA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness."

Again, I find more interesting why you believe this [that the FDA approved vaccine has the same formulation and is equally as safe and effective as the EUA version] than what you believe. Curious indeed.

In the paragraph before the one I just quoted, the FDA says this about the two vaccines (emphasis added):

"The FDA-approved Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA), made by Pfizer for BioNTech and the FDA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine under EUA have the same formulation and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. For purposes of administration, doses distributed under the EUA are interchangeable with the licensed doses. The Vaccine Information Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers provides additional information about both the approved and authorized vaccines."

Given that those paragraphs (and the support they provide for my "extraordinary conclusions") are both VERY prominent in the FDA webpage to which I linked in a previous post, I'm surprised by your questions. Am I correct to presume that you read the FDA page, but did not find its scientific findings persuasive, those, perhaps in your view, too much a product of the agency's own "arcane process"?

Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-vax, and I am fully vaccinated and support doing so. However, I arrive at my conclusion quite differently from you. Yet, I can see that you believe fully in both your cabalistic process and resulting conclusion. I look forward to your sharing more about your arcane process.

How a person decides to get vaccinated is FAR, FAR, FAR less important to me than THAT the person decides to get vaccinated.

I listen to the FDA, the CDC, NIH, and virology and immunology experts in order to reach my conclusion about the vaccines. When the FDA grants EUA to vaccines based on 30,000-45,000 person clinical trials, I trust the FDA's guidance. When it then grants, so far, final approval to one of those vaccines based on the experience of the hundreds of millions of doses administered to Americans to-date, I again trust the FDA's guidance. What's "cabalistic" about that?

• byGeorge

The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness."

And you haven't a clue what those differences are. You just blindly swallow what you read somewhere. No scientific suggestion of any kind is even implied. Yet to you, it is a fact.

How a person decides to get vaccinated is FAR, FAR, FAR less important to me than THAT the person decides to get vaccinated.

Yes, you do believe that. Think it over carefully, Mr. Coley.

I again trust the FDA's guidance. What's "cabalistic" about that?

Nothing is cabalistic about trusting the FDA's guidelines.

• Bill_Coley

@byGeorge posted:

And you haven't a clue what those differences are. You just blindly swallow what you read somewhere. No scientific suggestion of any kind is even implied. Yet to you, it is a fact.

I quoted from and rely upon the FDA and CDC, among others - each a reputable scientific agency. Is it your contention that documents, studies, and decisions produced by the CDC and FDA through their respective data accumulation and review processes provide "no scientific suggestion of any kind"? Which specific agencies, organizations, or other bodies do you believe produce credible and reputable "scientific" suggestions when it comes to approving vaccines? Please identify those agencies et al by name.

Aided not by something I read "somewhere," but by what I read on the CDC's website (emphasis is in the original)...

"Pfizer-BioNTech (COMIRNATY) received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval on August 23, 2021, for individuals 16 years of age and older. Once vaccines are approved by the FDA, companies can market the vaccines under brand names. COMIRNATY is the brand name for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Now that the FDA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has been approved by the FDA for individuals 16 years of age and older, it will be marketed as COMIRNATY. The use of the name Pfizer-BioNTech will still be used for individuals 12-15 years old since this age group has not been approved. There has been no change in the formulation of the vaccine since the name change."

Yet the FDA referred to "certain differences" between the approved and authorized vaccines! What deep state conspiracy has been revealed here?! I don't know. But I do know that the ingredients in the two vaccines are EXACTLY the same. Check them out for yourself:

The PFIZER-BIONTECH VACCINE and the COMIRNATY VACCINE.

The Comirnaty document explicitly declares that the two vaccines have the "same formulation and can be used interchangeably."

Yes, you do believe that. Think it over carefully, Mr. Coley.

I very definitely will.

Please describe the process YOU used that led you to decide to get vaccinated.

• I listen to the FDA, the CDC, NIH, and virology and immunology experts in order to reach my conclusion about the vaccines.

So do I .... my listening includes two sides of a story and common sense as well. Rather simple conclusions from information available shows what the matter is about and what is conducted by whom in the name of "health" ... strangely only in this one matter of "Corona"+"vaccines", not in connection with other far more dangerous sicknesses. As my grandma advised look at who profits, and you will know who is the culprit behind the scam.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2021

Hospitals Should Hire, Not Fire, Nurses with Natural Immunity ⋆ Brownstone Institute

“Hospitals are firing nurses and other staff with superior natural immunity while retaining those with weaker vaccine-induced immunity,” wrote Kulldorff. “By doing so, they are betraying their patients, increasing their risk for hospital-acquired infections…. If university hospitals cannot get the medical evidence right on the basic science of immunity, how can we trust them with any other aspects of our health?”

• byGeorge
    edited October 2021

@Bill_Coley

The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness."

And what are the "certain differences" to which the statement refers? Who said that, and how were those certain differences determined? You believe it because a perceived authority who regularly makes errors told you to believe it. And that, devoid of other resources available to you (as Wolfgang indicates), which you deem untenable because those sources do not agree with your prejudice. That is really, really bad hermeneutics. Logic at its worst. It is typical of arguments you make.

Please describe the process YOU used that led you to decide to get vaccinated.

My specific case was far from the middle of the bell-shaped curve and won't be helpful to you.

• Bill_Coley

@byGeorge posted:

And what are the "certain differences" to which the statement refers? Who said that, and how were those certain differences determined? You believe it because a perceived authority who regularly makes errors told you to believe it. And that, devoid of other resources available to you (as Wolfgang indicates), which you deem untenable because those sources do not agree with your prejudice. That is really, really bad hermeneutics. Logic at its worst. It is typical of arguments you make.

The FDA's statement doesn't refer only to "certain differences." Its statement refers to "certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness." (emphasis added)

Who said there were "certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness"? As you know from the link I've twice provided, the FDA did.

How were those differences determined? The University of Nebraska Medical Center explains the FDA's reference to them as a product of procedural necessity:

"In terms of what is contained inside the vial of each they are identical. Pfizer and BioNTech simply formally "branded" or named their vaccine Comirnaty. 

"BioNTech is the German biotechnology company that partnered with Pfizer in bringing this COVID-19 vaccine to market. 

"Pfizer Comirnaty" and "Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine" are biologically and chemically the same thing....

"The FDA desires to have a single, combined Vaccine Information Sheet. A single sheet keeps things simple for the people administering and receiving the vaccines. Since the branded and unbranded vials of vaccines are chemically identical, despite being legally distinct, this information must be included."

I've provided you with the ingredients list of the two vaccines. I assume that you've compared the two lists and found them, as I did, identical, all the way down to the sucrose each vaccine contains. And you have the the CDC's and an independent medical center's determinations that the vaccines are identical. On the basis of those facts - the identical ingredient lists and the two determinations - I conclude that WHATEVER those "certain differences" are, they have nothing to do with the pharmaceutical contents of the two drugs. I welcome you to question that, but if you do, please provide the factual - not speculative - basis upon which you do so.

You believe it because a perceived authority who regularly makes errors told you to believe it.

No.

Please quote the statement, paper, or press release in which the FDA "told" the public to believe its declarations about the two vaccines.

Please provide links to evidence that supports your claim that the FDA "regularly makes errors," along with the reason(s) you believe that evidence.

And that, devoid of other resources available to you (as Wolfgang indicates), which you deem untenable because those sources do not agree with your prejudice.

No.

That is really, really bad hermeneutics. Logic at its worst. It is typical of arguments you make.

Points for consistency?

My specific case was far from the middle of the bell-shaped curve and won't be helpful to you.

Nice dodge.

In deciding to get vaccinated, I trusted the FDA, the CDC, public health experts, and the nation's prominent virologists and immunologists. You called my process "arcane" and "cabalistic." I assume that you don't believe the process YOU used was "arcane" or "cabalistic." So please tell me whom YOU trusted as you made your decision. I don't want any personal information or details. I want only to know the roles/positions and areas of expertise of the person(s), agencies, and/or other sources you trusted as you made your choice. Who and/or what convinced you to get vaccinated, especially given all the information out there that people like Wolfgang have been highlighting, information that might have been against YOUR "prejudice"?

• Trudeau goes full tyrant today, announcing nobody from 12yrs old up can travel unless injected with the experimental covid vaccine, all federal employees suspended without pay until they get the shot, all by the end of October!

https://t.me/JackDawkins/11326

• byGeorge
    edited October 2021

The FDA's statement doesn't refer only to "certain differences." Its statement refers to "certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness." (emphasis added)

Who said there were "certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness"? As you know from the link I've twice provided, the FDA did.

Yes. The FDA did say that. That authority alone is all you need to believe you are right. Yet, you haven't a clue what the FDA means by that statement. You have no idea what certain differences are accept by blind faith without known clinical studies or trials that the FDA knows they do not impact safety or effectiveness. Blind faith, Bill. Blind faith in a human agency that makes mistakes.

I point this out, not because the detail has value, but because it demonstrates your thinking processes which we discussed earlier, and you wished for me to elucidate.

Please quote the statement, paper, or press release in which the FDA "told" the public to believe its declarations about the two vaccines.

Were you not told? You didn't dream up this stuff by yourself. You posted a link to it. Indeed, you were told.

Please provide links to evidence that supports your claim that the FDA "regularly makes errors," 

I could but won't because you and every reader here knows off hand of multiple errors the FDA has made even recently. If not, Google appears to be your mistress, ask her.

In deciding to get vaccinated, I trusted the FDA, the CDC, public health experts, and the nation's prominent virologists and immunologists. You called my process "arcane" and "cabalistic."

Nothing wrong with heeding guidance from FDA, CDC, and others. However, the process you demonstrated was the example I was looking for to answer earlier discussion about your thinking process you present in many areas of this forum.

So please tell me whom YOU trusted as you made your decision

My sources include these same agencies you mention above, whom I respect. I did not and do not find their arguments compelling enough to make vaccination imperative. My personal decision was based also on personal life choices given interactions I have with others. Mostly, I prayed and sought God's will on the matter and believed I had an answer for my specific situation. I heeded that answer. With or without the vaccine, God is equally able to intervene in caring for his people's health.

• byGeorge

@Bill_Coley

As amusement, Mr. Coley, can you inform us whether you believe the FDA has never made a mistake and never will.

For extra credibility, tell us why you think so.

• Bill_Coley

@byGeorge posted:

Yes. The FDA did say that. That authority alone is all you need to believe you are right. Yet, you haven't a clue what the FDA means by that statement. You have no idea what certain differences are accept by blind faith without known clinical studies or trials that the FDA knows they do not impact safety or effectiveness. Blind faith, Bill. Blind faith in a human agency that makes mistakes.

The vaccines' manufacturer and two prominent federal scientific agencies (the FDA and the CDC) all say the two vaccines are identical in formulation and efficacy. A distinguished university medical school says the vaccines are identical and that the "certain differences" language is a product of the fact that one is operating under EUA and the other under formal FDA approval. So no, it is NOT the FDA's "authority alone" on which I base my beliefs about and confidence in the two vaccines.

As I demonstrated in my previous post, I indeed DO "have a clue" about those "certain differences," and that clue is not by "blind faith." That "clue" is from the attestation from the sources just mentioned that the two vaccines are identical in formulation and effectiveness. Perhaps for you such declarations don't offer a "clue," but they do for me.

When two drugs are IDENTICAL as to formulation as the two vaccines are, the results of clinical studies on one of the vaccines are, by definition, also the results of clinical studies on the other vaccine.

Do YOU believe the two vaccines - the one under EUA and the one FDA approved - are identical in formulation? Do you believe they are identical in effectiveness? On what specific sources do you base your beliefs? If you don't know whether they're identical as to formulation and/or effectiveness, what information and from what source(s) would equip you to decide?

I point this out, not because the detail has value, but because it demonstrates your thinking processes which we discussed earlier, and you wished for me to elucidate.

My response to the word of the vaccines' manufacturer, two prominent federal scientific agencies, and a distinguished university medical school DOES reflect some portion of my thought process. Your abject mischaracterization of my thought process, however, does not.

Were you not told? You didn't dream up this stuff by yourself. You posted a link to it. Indeed, you were told.

I didn't ask you to prove that the FDA told me about the formulation and effectiveness of the two vaccines; of course it told me. I asked you to prove your claim that the FDA "told [me] to believe it." Quote the paper, the press release, the public statement, the whatever in which the FDA said, "Here are our findings. Believe it."

I could but won't because you and every reader here knows off hand of multiple errors the FDA has made even recently. If not, Google appears to be your mistress, ask her.

A swing and a miss.

Nothing wrong with heeding guidance from FDA, CDC, and others. However, the process you demonstrated was the example I was looking for to answer earlier discussion about your thinking process you present in many areas of this forum.

So there was nothing wrong with my process - i.e. heeding the guidance from established authorities - except that it was "arcane" and "cabalistic"... for reasons you still haven't identified.

I heeded the guidance from at least some of the same experts you consulted in making your decision. And there was "nothing wrong" with my doing so, other then it was "arcane" and "cabalistic." Please help me understand how my process was "arcane" and "cabalistic" but yours - which included many of the same sources - wasn't.

My sources include these same agencies you mention above, whom I respect. I did not and do not find their arguments compelling enough to make vaccination imperative. My personal decision was based also on personal life choices given interactions I have with others. Mostly, I prayed and sought God's will on the matter and believed I had an answer for my specific situation. I heeded that answer. With or without the vaccine, God is equally able to intervene in caring for his people's health.

Thanks for sharing a part of your story.

• byGeorge
    edited October 2021

I am sure you did the best you knew, Bill. I respect that.

Perhaps for you such declarations don't offer a "clue," but they do for me.

Well said.

I didn't ask you to prove that the FDA told me about the formulation and effectiveness of the two vaccines; of course it told me. I asked you to prove your claim that the FDA "told [me] to believe it." Quote the paper, the press release, the public statement, the whatever in which the FDA said, "Here are our findings. Believe it."

So, in the next breath you imply that you are not expected to believe those flawless agencies which you so vehemently insist are your most trusted sources. Which way is it, Bill?

So there was nothing wrong with my process - i.e. heeding the guidance from established authorities - except that it was "arcane" and "cabalistic"... for reasons you still haven't identified.

See the point just above.

Please help me understand how my process was "arcane" and "cabalistic" but yours - which included many of the same sources - wasn't.

We had some overlap of sources. That is where similarity ends. Our processes for arriving at a conclusion are different. I do not wish to argue how my processes is better than another--it may not be. However, when I recognize a bad process trend, I do not readily accept it. I hoped to kindly point out what might be warnings of logic. You have my permission to ignore them.

Post edited by byGeorge on
  • Bill_Coley

@byGeorge posted:

???

So, in the next breath you imply that you are not expected to believe those flawless agencies which you so vehemently insist are your most trusted sources. Which way is it, Bill?

I said nothing of the kind. I merely asked you to quote the paper, study, press release, or other public statement in which the FDA "told" me to believe what they said about the vaccines. OF COURSE it wants all of us to believe that it's telling the truth; but I didn't question or comment about that. I asked only that you show me where the FDA "told" me - your word, not mine - to believe its findings. That you have yet to provide such a quotation suggests strongly that you won't be able to, likely because the FDA has never said such a thing.

See the point just above.

??? I asked how my process of deciding to get vaccinated - reliance on established science agencies and public health experts - was "arcane" and "cabalistic" but yours was not. I still don't know, so I ask again.

We had some overlap of sources. That is where similarity ends. Our processes for arriving at a conclusion are different. 

And I ask yet again: What was "arcane" and "cabalistic" about my process? I relied on very public, very established sources of information. What specifically was "different" about your process that allowed it to escape those judgments?

I hoped to kindly point out what might be warnings of logic. You have my permission to ignore them.

Consider it done, in part because I've never heard the term "warnings of logic."

• The official regime story about nurses and caretakers .... 2020 - you are our HEROES, 2021 - you be vaccinated or FIRED!

Note: In 2020 nobody was vaccinated and thus "not well protected", while in 2021 many are fully vaccinated and supposedly protected, yet now the heroes of yesterday all of a sudden are deadly dangers to those supposedly protected by being vaccinated???

• byGeorge
    edited October 2021

@Bill_Coley

@byGeorge posted:

// ???

What did you not understand, Mr. Coley?

And I ask yet again: What was "arcane" and "cabalistic" about my process? 

You can find those terms defined in a dictionary.

I've never heard the term "warnings of logic."

Here, you are clear about what you are unable to understand, which is helpful. I could also have used the preposition "about."

Warnings about logic.

You asked for other responses which I have already provided. A re-read is most efficient for both of us.

I perceive that you are an emotionally sensitive person and shall keep that in mind while attempting better communication.

Post edited by byGeorge on
  • byGeorge
    edited October 2021

@Wolfgang

Note: In 2020 nobody was vaccinated and thus "not well protected", while in 2021 many are fully vaccinated and supposedly protected, yet now the heroes of yesterday all of a sudden are deadly dangers to those supposedly protected by being vaccinated???

Protection is never without exceptions. At greater, than 91% effectiveness, vaccines help, but caution is still warranted. Dangers you mention include death. Many of us know people who have died of Covid.