To Be Vaccinated or NOT To Be Vaccinated? That is the Question.

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

No boosters needed? CM

And useless masks?

Breaking: Federal Mask Mandate (Do THIS To Stay Safe)

By order of the White House, government agencies have recently reinstated mask mandates at federal buildings. This comes on the heels of surging COVID cases, in part due to the spread of the "Delta" variant.

While data suggests that wearing masks does help reduce the spread of COVID-19, health experts continue to champion frequent hand-washing as an effective way to reduce your risk of contracting the virus.

The #1 thing I recommend to do frequently is regular, thorough hand-washing with warm water and soap.

But there is one important step most Americans ignore, and this can go a long way toward keeping your body safe.

It's so important that your hand-washing technique may be leaving you vulnerable to illness or even death...

Click here to watch the quick video where Dr. Joshua Levitt explains the RIGHT way to wash your hands if you want to keep your health protected.

(No, it’s not another lathering technique, or a little song you can sing… I promise you’ve never heard about this.)

I think you’ll wonder why you didn’t start doing this months ago…

Let me show you the one critical step for the right way to wash your hands and protect your immune system.

PS - Did you know that the way you wash your hands could be making things worse instead of better? Watch the quick video and see if you’re unknowingly “leaving your fortress unguarded” and putting yourself at risk. 

• Click here to watch the quick video where Dr. Joshua Levitt explains the RIGHT way to wash your hands if you want to keep your health protected.

(No, it’s not another lathering technique, or a little song you can sing… I promise you’ve never heard about this.)

I think you’ll wonder why you didn’t start doing this months ago…

Let me show you the one critical step for the right way to wash your hands and protect your immune system.

PS - Did you know that the way you wash your hands could be making things worse instead of better? Watch the quick video and see if you’re unknowingly “leaving your fortress unguarded” and putting yourself at risk. 

Well, in Germany I learned such things as a child from my mother and grandmother .... no big hype, nor Dr. {SoandSo} and no "plandemie" needed. 😎

• Can you trust God the same, whether you choose to be vaccinated or not?

(If you believe in the true God enough to trust Him)

If so, then you don't have to worry about whatever you choose.

• @byGeorge September 14 Can you trust God the same, whether you choose to be vaccinated or not?

@byGeorge September 14 (If you believe in the true God enough to trust Him)

@byGeorge September 14 If so, then you don't have to worry about whatever you choose.

If "vaccine" is the Mark of the Beast (rather than a harbinger of Revelation 13:11-18), then vaccination choice has eternal consequences. Around the world has various stages of "vaccine" proof being needed for entrance into stores & transporation => one world health governance.

Thankful God truly understands cocktail of death in emergency use "vaccines" that has legal immunity for Big Pharma (part of contractual agreements with countries) along with being "free" to recipient that a few months ago had lottery chances to win $,$$$,$$$ along with $100 gift cards, which is being followed with mandates (feels like a choice between a rock and a hard place: get jabbed to speed up my own death OR be persecuted). Thankful for lack of God's Peace when 🙏 praying about vaccination for me => have learned when God's Peace is not present for prayer answer, humanly unwise to find out why.

🙏Praying for Holy God's ❤️ healing 🙏 that includes intentional "vaccine" purpose for reducing population (sterilization effects in female ovaries, spontaneous abortions, microscopic blood clotting, altering human body to produce toxins, graphene oxide for human magnetic attraction, ...). Sad for many people chosing "vaccination" so 🙏 Praying for Holy God's ❤️ healing 🙏 from "vaccine" along with our hurts, habits, & hangups.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus posted:

If "vaccine" is the Mark of the Beast (rather than a harbinger of Revelation 13:11-18), then vaccination choice has eternal consequences. Around the world has various stages of "vaccine" proof being needed for entrance into stores & transporation => one world health governance.

There's a third option: COVID vaccines are simply... vaccines, protection against a deadly virus.

Thankful God truly understands cocktail of death in emergency use "vaccines" that has legal immunity for Big Pharma (part of contractual agreements with countries) along with being "free" to recipient that a few months ago had lottery chances to win $,$$$,$$$ along with $100 gift cards, which is being followed with mandates (feels like a choice between a rock and a hard place: get jabbed to speed up my own death OR be persecuted). Thankful for lack of God's Peace when 🙏 praying about vaccination for me => have learned when God's Peace is not present for prayer answer, humanly unwise to find out why.

There is no evidence that vaccines "speed up" death. The truth is vaccines preserve and protect life.

🙏Praying for Holy God's ❤️ healing 🙏 that includes intentional "vaccine" purpose for reducing population (sterilization effects in female ovaries, spontaneous abortions, microscopic blood clotting, altering human body to produce toxins, graphene oxide for human magnetic attraction, ...). Sad for many people chosing "vaccination" so 🙏 Praying for Holy God's ❤️ healing 🙏 from "vaccine" along with our hurts, habits, & hangups.

I chose vaccination five months ago. From the two shots I experienced a sore arm for a total of about three days and one night of tiredness that put me in bed about four hours earlier than usual. That's it.

There is no evidence that vaccines are being used intentionally to reduce population, sterilize women, create spontaneous abortions and blood clots, produce toxins, or increase magnetic attraction (for a humorous but in its way worrisome review of the silliness of the magnetism thing, view THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO). All available science is that the COVID vaccines are safe and effective.

COVID is not a "hurt," and "habit," or a "hangup." It's a serious, potentially deadly virus that's claimed nearly 690,000 Americans and nearly 4.7 million people worldwide. And at the moment, it's a virus that's filling up ICU beds and pressuring hospital systems in states across the country, but especially in states with the lowest vaccination rates. ICU beds don't fill because of "big pharma." They fill because lots of people are really sick and need additional levels of care.

Review THIS STORY about the current care crisis in the state of Idaho (a VERY conservative, Republican-led state). Due to the number of people needing hospitalization, Idaho has activated what it calls "crisis standards" in hospitals across the state, which basically means hospital beds can now give their beds first to those most likely to survive rather than to anyone who needs a bed. That means in Idaho the hospital system is so taxed due to COVID patients right now that just because you're deathly sick with whatever condition doesn't mean you'll get a bed in a hospital. That's a medical crisis brought on by a deadly virus and a low statewide vaccination rate, not the mark of the beast or a harbinger of biblical outcomes in the offing.

• So much for the Corona-Politic disciples and their narrative of "safe and well tested vaccines" propaganda ....

• Bill_Coley
    edited September 2021

@Wolfgang posted:

I am sure the Corona vaccine disciples have different stats ? ...

One need only be a "disciple" of facts and truth to notice how false and misleading is the theexpose.uk article to which you linked, Wolfgang. But because you have a years-long history of refusing to mention, let alone actually engaging, the posts in which I debunk the falsehoods of your posts on matters of politics and social policy, I'm not going to waste time by specifying the article's failures....

Check that. I'll give you one: The article's headline says "8 times as many people have died due to the Covid Vaccines in 6 months than people who have died of Covid-19 in 18 months." (emphasis added) The article itself makes no such claim (and even when corrected to reflect the article's actual content, the headline is false!)

• @Bill_Coley ... everyone can read the article and check out the mentioned figures and facts ... including the fact that differentiation is made between actual Covid-19 related deaths and deaths related to other than Covid illnesses and conditions.

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang posted:

everyone can read the article and check out the mentioned figures and facts ... including the fact that differentiation is made between actual Covid-19 related deaths and deaths related to other than Covid illnesses and conditions.

The headline's error that I identified in my previous post concerned a specific alleged cause of death: the COVID-19 vaccines themselves. The headline says "8 times as many people have died due to the Covid Vaccines in 6 months than people who have died of Covid-19 in 18 months" (emphasis added). The article itself makes no such claim. Or to use your words, "everyone can read the article and check out the mentioned" headline, including the fact that it doesn't accurately report the content of the article.

• I am vaccinated and feel fine. The vaccination is not the mark of the beast.

• C Mc

What is "the mark of the beast"? Perhaps, in a new thread. What are the key texts? Reasoning says, one must identify the "beast" first and then we can identify its mark.

You don't have to know it all. Why not start it? We can all can collaboratively develop it to maturity and uncover biblical truth? CM

• Corona insanity on the loose ...

Are you democrats corona disciples slowly waking up ... just perhaps?? Or do you support such slavery and "official" child abuse via brainwashing of parents?

• “I’ll do one more mind experiment with you: If everyone on the planet were to get Covid and not get treated, the death-rate globally would be less than half a percent. I’m not advocating for that, because 35 million people would die. However, if we follow the advice of some of the global leaders– like Bill Gates who said last year said “7 billion people need to be vaccinated”– then the death-rate will be over 2 billion people! SO, WAKE UP! THIS IS WORLD WAR 3! We are seeing a level of malevolence that we haven’t seen in the history of humanity!” Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, Author of The Zelenko “Early Treatment” Protocol that saved thousands of Covid-19 patients. (“Zelenko schools the Rabbinic Court”, Rumble; start at 11:45 minutes)

Did the regulators at the FDA know that all previous coronavirus vaccines had failed in animal trials and that the vaccinated animals became either severely ill or died?

Yes, they did.

Did they know that previous coronavirus vaccines had a tendency to “enhance the infection” and “make the disease worse”?

Yes.

Did Dr Anthony Fauci know that coronavirus vaccines had repeatedly failed and increased the severity of the infection?

Yes, he did. (See here: Fauci on ADE)

Continue reading in article linked above

• The Republican governors’ reward for saving lives was to have their supply of monoclonal antibodies cut 50% by the illegitimate, criminal, murderous Biden Regime. The Democrat regime cut the allocation of the cure to Republican governors. The utterly corrupt Biden regime justified the cut to Florida on Florida’s lack of a vaccination mandate. The White House claims that Florida is using too much of “limited supplies” of monoclonal antibodies because it doesn’t have a vaccine mandate. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-biden-florida-monoclonal-antibodies-coronavirus   

Why is the cure limited but not the ineffectual and dangerous “vaccine?”  

Governor DeSantis has appealed to GlaxoSmithKline to sell the state the Covid cure so that Florida can prevent the dangerous vaccine from destroying the Florida population and terminating civil liberty in Florida, which seems to be the intent of the corrupt and illegitimate Biden regime. https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/florida-seeking-monoclonal-supplies-from-glaxo-smith-kline_4001723.html?utm_source=News&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-09-17-1&mktids=2fb8b940e87c054fd0b138eb98839dc9&est=jcNV5VfQ%2FY%2F7%2BJoq0xy7FIZ07OAEyZFurBnBtV8f9DH%2Bg%2F71Uz0zkw%3D%3D 

The monoclonal antibodies were used to treat President Trump and cannot be prohibited by hospital protocols. DeSantis can give the OK to Ivermectin and HCQ but apparently has yet to find a way to impose this successful, safe treatment on hospitals which operate according to Big Pharma’s protocol which is backed up by CDC, NIH, and FDA.

DeSantis is also under attack for not permitting in Florida the mask mandates that are mandatory in Democrat states that have gone totally totalitarian. For now a Federal Court has ruled in DeSantis’ favor. But the Democrats who brought the case against Florida’s ban against mask mandates are hoping Biden will overrule Florida’s laws with a Federal edict or contrived court case.  

In other words, the Biden regime is determined and will use every power it can find or invent in order to prevent governors from protecting their state populations from Covid, from the dangerous mRNA vaccine, and from the tyranny of authoritarianism.  

How much more proof do you need to comprehend that the Biden regime intends to destroy our health and our freedom? Are Americans capable of understanding the situation they are in?

At least in Australia, Europe, and England they are in the streets protesting. In America the dumbshit sheeple are lining up for the Death Shot.

• If this transcript is accurate, this is criminal! CM

The problem is that too many sleepy folks think they are woke ... by political correctness supporting those who have masked and blinded them, and who now begin to realize - perhaps - how they've been "brain-vaccinated"

• byGeorge
    byGeorge Posts: 194
    edited September 2021

Wolfgang, those recent posts are bleak.

The vaccine is a good thing. Consistently, more than 86% of those in hospitals with Covid are un-vaccinated. The vaccine may not be well-tested, and it may have problems (maybe), but the risk is likely far less than a horrible suffocating death from Covid-caused pneumonia--especially for people who already have health problems. Mandates seem wrong. But, making the vaccine available is good.

Let's give humans a little credit: they can think and choose. Yes, some will be duped, masses can be misled, but sin and salvation are greater issue than Covid or a vaccine.

• C Mc

@byGeorge,

The vaccine is a good thing. Consistently, more than 86% of those in hospitals with Covid are un-vaccinated. The vaccine may not be well-tested, and it may have problems (maybe), but the risk is likely far less than a horrible suffocating death from Covid-caused pneumonia--especially for people who already have health problems. Mandates seem wrong. But, making the vaccine available is good.

By your own words, the vaccines are NOT to be trust! CM

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang posted:

The problem is that too many sleepy folks think they are woke ... by political correctness supporting those who have masked and blinded them, and who now begin to realize - perhaps - how they've been "brain-vaccinated"

I can be as "sleepy" and "woke" as any of the "folks," but in my view, masks and vaccines don't blind, they protect... both the masked/vaccinated and the public health. The 86% statistic @byGeorge cited reported a profound fact: Unvaccinated people face MUCH higher risks of bad outcomes from COVID - i.e. serious illness, hospitalization, and/or death - than do vaccinated people. Why in the world would you "folks" who aren't as "sleepy" or "woke" as the rest of us want to take such risks? By filling up ICU beds or otherwise taxing the healthcare system - in several U.S. states forcing hospitals to turn away people with significant, but non-COVID, medical issues - how do the unvaccinated contribute to public health? Or perhaps you don't believe citizens have any responsibility to contribute to their community's/state's/nation's public health?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2021

Well, recent reports in Germany by various "whistleblower" nurses from ICUs in various hospitals give quite a different impression.... as they claim that majority of seriously Covid ill patients are vaccinated patients. ICUs have never been and are not now "flooded" by unvaccinated patients. Such information is Corona Panic Propaganda by "higher powers" in order to enslave the population fully.

Btw, just read a report from the press conference of the federal government which mentioned that an expert report initiated by ministry of health has now been completed and shows that during the whole pandemic year 2020 only 1,9% of hospital patients had to do with Corona!! As this report was mentioned and a question asked regarding it, the press secretary offered "not sure, bla bla bla " and silence! This is not a conspiracy theorist invented figure, but a fact from official report done for the ministry of health! So then, what about all the panic propaganda about hospitals and ICU units being overworked and beyond capacity because of Covid cases ?????

In addition, in hospitals in general "Covid" tests are only conducted on unvaccinated people, not on vaccinated people whereby false stats are promoted in order to push "vaccination" propaganda with more and more calls for mandatory "vaccinations". What in hell are the vaccinated folks afraid of?

If someone believed vaccination is helpful, then - PLEASE - get a double dose of your preferred Covid vaccine every second day, and in the meantime wear triple masks 24 hours a day. I am NOT mandating or coercing you differently because it is YOUR responsibility, right and liberty to do so with your life.

Unfortunately, such liberty and right to take responsibility for my life as I see fit, is more and more taken away from me but vaccination mandates.

I am simply trying to point out information revealing fake news propaganda for what it is .... NOBODY has to believe it, as that responsibility is theirs not mine.

Also note: I simply passed on Information readily available to anyone looking.

I AM DONE ... my responsibility to share is finished.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on