Heartless America!

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@reformed said:

They didn't know there would be consequences for breaking the law? That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Given your mindset, I am not surprised.

Reformed,
    Do you still think it smart to say, babies and toddlers, commit crimes and sins? CM

Yep. Still do. Though I'm not sure how that is relevant. You realize I have been talking about the CRIMES OF THE PARENTS. Stop with the irrelevant red herring distractions.

Reformed,
    It's not what you meant. I got it. I had it a long time ago. It's what you said (or have written) and tried to erroneously defend with Bible texts. This brings me back to my question of your statement: Do you still think it smart to say, babies and toddlers, commit crimes and sins? CM

• @GaoLu said:
    Exactly. Like the guy here illegally with his wife. She was great with child, planning a caesarian (explain how that could happen). Liberal media points out that she gets tearful when her husband, apparently running from homicide charges in his own country, is captured by police at a gas station as they drive (illegally) to the hospital to get illegally acquired tax-paid healthcare. The poor dear crook of a mom has to drive herself to the hospital to get her Caesarian delivery paid for by American taxpayers. The kid gets to keep its American citizenship--just like the previous 4 babies who are all citizens the same illegal way, All paid for by working Americans.

Oh oh ... I had not read up on the matter and knew none of such details about it ...
    With children having been born in the USA, the matter altogether is different because of the fact that the USA is dealing with two entirely different cases in the situation of a family: (1) the parents are not USA residents, at most they are visitors with a 30 day visitor visa, once that has run out, they must leave the country. (2) The children are USA citizens, and as such of course have permanent residency in the USA. Now, due to the parents acting illegally, their actions and the effects thereof toward their children are most likely counted as some kind of child abuse and thus USA offices take the "parent-less" children under their care until some kind of solution is found and worked out in which the parents are able to properly care for their children. Once that was worked out - the parents apparently having arrived at their place in their country, etc - the children were then returned from USA state care to the care of the parents.

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

They didn't know there would be consequences for breaking the law? That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Given your mindset, I am not surprised.

Reformed,
    Do you still think it smart to say, babies and toddlers, commit crimes and sins? CM

Yep. Still do. Though I'm not sure how that is relevant. You realize I have been talking about the CRIMES OF THE PARENTS. Stop with the irrelevant red herring distractions.

Reformed,
    It's not what you meant. I got it. I had it a long time ago. It's what you said (or have written) and tried to erroneously defend with Bible texts. This brings me back to my question of your statement: Do you still think it smart to say, babies and toddlers, commit crimes and sins? CM

To which I said yes, but that is off topic.

• C Mc

@reformed said: Babies absolutely do commit sin. Romans 3:23
    @reformed said:

Reformed,

Two wrong don't make right. sad. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said: Babies absolutely do commit sin. Romans 3:23
    @reformed said:

Reformed,

Two wrong don't make right. sad. CM

I love how you don't even tackle the substance of my post and instead go off on red herring tangents.

• C Mc

A child cries himself to sleep another night without his mother's hug and embrace.
    A father ponds the pavement to deal with the separation from the seed of his loins.
    A brother and a sister's play is hollow without their room and playmate.
    The God of Heaven weeps for the hardness of men's hearts.
    The Heavenly Angels minister's to a family broken by the commands of God's Enemy.

AMERICA, RETURN THE CHILDREN! HAVE YOU NO HEART? -- by CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    A child cries himself to sleep another night without his mother's hug and embrace.
    A father ponds the pavement to deal with the separation from the seed of his loins.
    A brother and a sister's play is hollow without their room and playmate.
    The God of Heaven weeps for the hardness of men's hearts.
    The Heavenly Angels minister's to a family broken by the commands of God's Enemy.

AMERICA, RETURN THE CHILDREN! HAVE YOU NO HEART? -- by CM

A child cries from loss of mother and father
    They did not follow the law, why should they bother
    If they had only obeyed the rules
    then they would not have children without the tools
    to grow up in a home with mom and dad so near
    and if their parents had obeyed, they would not be shedding these tears.

WAKE UP LIBERALS stop supporting criminals.

• C Mc

@reformed said:

Nice beginning, but a sad conclusion. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

Nice beginning, but a sad conclusion. CM

Truth hurts doesn't it? Wake up dude.

• C Mc

Good night, little children, away from mom and home;
    May God keeps you, despite America's wrong.

God hears your little prayers in whatever language you speak;
    God sees those tears on your little cheeks

I can't say when you will go home or see your parents again;
    Many people think it's inhumane

Sleep now and remember what it was like as a family;
    Pray that God would give you, mom, and dad normality
    . -- CM

-----------------------------

America, you can never be great while wrecking homes. Return the children! CM

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368

With respect to @C_M_

Rescue the perishing children by the way
    From strangers who abuse them, "We are mom and dad" they say,
    But they are really running from crimes commit at home,
    To look more innocent they make the children come,

Others are runners of contraband and drugs,
    Some are planning terror and some are merely thugs,
    So, bless the rescued children away from "mom and dad"
    Who are lying and abusing them in ways so very bad.

Oh, yes, America! Rescue those children from adults who are wrecking their homes!

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:

Oh, yes, America! Rescue those children from adults who are wrecking their homes!

Why do you mock the plight of these innocent children? Shame! CM

• GaoLu

Ummm, for one rare moment I thought I was agreeing with you and supporting you. I think your feely, feely emotional momentum propelled you past your own point. Or maybe you don't recognize your own point?

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

God sees those tears on your little cheeks

Many people think it's inhumane

Pray that God would give you, mom, and dad normality
    . -- CM

America, you can never be great while wrecking homes. Return the children! CM

The criminal parents are the ones wrecking homes dude.

• C Mc

@reformed said:

No "dude" here. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

No "dude" here. CM

I love how you never tackle the substance of a post. Let's try this again.

THE CRIMINAL PARENTS are the ones wrecking homes.

• GaoLu

Good news! The family I mentioned earlier that was stuck in Mexico for more than 10 years just got approved to move back, immigrating legally to America. Legal immigration works. The family stays together.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    Good news! The family I mentioned earlier that was stuck in Mexico for more than 10 years just got approved to move back, immigrating legally to America. Legal immigration works. The family stays together.

One out of many. The case cited is not representative of the hundreds of children separated. Like a broken clock, it's right, twice a day. CM

• GaoLu
    edited August 2018

Hundreds of children separated from criminals (too often not their parents) isn't a fair comparison to a Christian family who chose to immigrate legally to keep their family together. But, that is how your mind works, and there may be no cure for that.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    Hundreds of children separated from criminals (too often not their parents) isn't a fair comparison to a Christian family who chose to immigrate legally to keep their family together. But, that is how your mind works, and there may be no cure for that.

It's not about my mind. It's the children separated from their parents in a foreign land. Why is this so hard for some to grasp? I know not. This trumped claim of recusing children for their own good is nonsense on its face. This American shameful-act is tantamount to growing house-servants. America, God is watching! CM

• GaoLu

I grasp all too well "children separated from their parents in a foreign land." If you only knew. My point is exactly that. You toot your party horn and haven't a clue what you are talking about. I have pointed that out dozens of times. I am reminded of Pr 23:9 "Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words."

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    I grasp all too well "children separated from their parents in a foreign land." If you only knew. My point is exactly that. You toot your party horn and haven't a clue what you are talking about. I have pointed that out dozens of times. I am reminded of Pr 23:9 "Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words."

I, too, am a reader of Proverbs. Like you, I am reminded of two things:

• "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him" (Proverbs 26:4 KJV).

• "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit" (Proverbs 26:5 KJV).

Keep reading. CM ;)

• GaoLu
    edited August 2018

Oh yeah. That is an all-time favorite of Billuim's. He used it to show the Bible contradicted itself. How do you use it?

Post edited by GaoLu on
  • C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    Oh yeah. That is an all-time favorite of Biiluim's. He used it to show the Bible contradicted itself. How do you use it?

The same way you used, Pr 23:9 "Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words." ;) CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:
    Oh yeah. That is an all-time favorite of Biiluim's. He used it to show the Bible contradicted itself. How do you use it?

The same way you used, Pr 23:9 "Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words." ;) CM

Ok Bill

• C Mc

The children are still separated from their parents. No amount of biblical Kabuki-dancing will suffice or hide this fact. America's heart is becoming harder as time passes. Watchup America! CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    The children are still separated from their parents. No amount of biblical Kabuki-dancing will suffice or hide this fact. America's heart is becoming harder as time passes. Watchup America! CM

Put the blame in the right place, the criminal parents. Where is your outrage at their actions?

• C Mc

@C_M_ said:

God sees those tears on your little cheeks.

Many people think it's inhumane.

Pray that God would give you, mom, and dad normality. -- CM

Old words for a freshly broken hearts (empty armed mother tonight). Could the CD users make a joint statement, condemning the separation of the children from their parents? CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@C_M_ said:

God sees those tears on your little cheeks.

Many people think it's inhumane.

Pray that God would give you, mom, and dad normality. -- CM

Old words for a freshly broken hearts (empty armed mother tonight). Could the CD users make a joint statement, condemning the separation of the children from their parents? CM

No. I will condemn the parents who caused this mess though.

• C Mc

Since Trump will return the children, God will remove him to reunite the children. This is no small matter. "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea" (Matthew 18:6). One may choose to argue over the context, so be it. What I am most certain is that "...children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward". For this, God will act. Beware, America! CM