Can you Answer?

12345679»

Comments

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,420

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

Again there is no "WE" in these Scriptures as you lying proclaim.

"though He was a Sonyet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered." (Hebrews 5:8)

If Jesus was the three created voices then that scripture would be rendered in the plural sense.

• though they were Sons, yet they learned obedience by the things which they suffered

This proves when you speak, you speak a lie, just like your father, whose is the father of the lie....

You claim Jesus Christ was lying when he stated to His Father, you are the Only True God in John 17:3 but who is the liar but the one who denies the Christ --- even in your call sign you deny the Christ are you now claiming that there are many Christs?? The Greek "superlative title" ton theon as Jesus Christ applied ton theon to his Father and God and that HIS FATHER is the ONLY TRUE GOD.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ has failed to show one single scripture that Jesus Christ is ton theon - he claims another gospel of Jesus denying Christ - not once has he admitted that Matthew 16:16 is true. Matter of fact, the trinity doctrine itself is void of Matthew 16:16 because it is part of the Anti-Christ. Triad and the Greek Word for trinity is NEVER found in any of the Scriptures ever. Not one single scripture exists. How can God who is Eternal be a feminine genitive as trinitarians claim?

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 28 ?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to Isaiah 44:6-9 ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 28 Isaiah 44:6-9 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for god) =>

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

@Brother Rando August 29 Again there is no "WE" in these Scriptures as you lying proclaim.

Can you answer @Brother Rando how both "יהוה the king of Israel" AND "its redeemer, יהוה of hosts" => "I am the first, and I am the last" (1st person singulat pronoun)

My eyes see two subjects speaking using a singular unified pronoun "I" (with "יהוה the king of Israel" = Father AND "its redeemer, יהוה of hosts" => Son)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 28 ?> What did יהוה Jesus The Christ say about His personal identity ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 28 Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 28 ?> Who is eternally "the first and the last" (consistent with Isaiah 44:6) ?

Can you answer @Brother Rando how Jesus could truthfully be "am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last" without being an eternal voice in One plural unified God ?

@Brother Rando August 29 If Jesus was the three created voices then  ...

My eyes see @Brother Rando embedding personal belief about Jesus being created, which is false. Also the Holy human body of Jesus had one voice so @Brother Rando assertion of "three ... voices" is also false. Hence @Brother Rando "rationale" that follows is simply irrelevant.

@Brother Rando August 29 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ has failed to show one single scripture that Jesus Christ is ton theon -

My eyes see Christ Michael the Archangel. My faith believes Jesus The Christ is one eternal voice in τὸν θεόν The Most High God with Father & Ruach HaKodesh being the other eternal voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus January 2023 Question remains: Did τὸν θεόν The Most High God make a mistake in this spoken command to followers of יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus:

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus January 2023 πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus January 2023 Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be Ye Believing

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus January 2023 Why did τὸν θεόν The Most High God command followers of יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus to Be Believing in יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus the same as Be Believing in τὸν θεόν The Most High God ?

Can you answer @Brother Rando why you do NOT believe in  יהוה Jesus The Christ the same as τὸν θεόν The Most High God ?

@Brother Rando August 29 - not once has he admitted that Matthew 16:16 is true.

To me, @Brother Rando does NOT believe my "literally true" assertion posted many months ago:

@Brother Rando October 26 * Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus October 27, 2022 My faith believes Jesus (יהוה Salvation) is the Christ, the Son of the living God, who miraculously has a spiritual portion of one unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God inside a Holy human body (so my faith simply believes the Son of the living אלהים God is literally true).

To me, @Brother Rando lie about me again sadly shows @Brother Rando alignment with our spiritual adversary, the father of lies. To me, @Brother Rando & our spiritual adversary hate @Brother Rando so they want to keep @Brother Rando deceived from experiencing the immense & intense ❤️ Love of Holy יהוה אלהים

If you @Brother Rando want to truly experience יהוה Jesus The Christ, then 🙏 prayerfully ask יהוה Jesus The Christ (not Michael the Archangel).

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando along with encountering Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ.

Please 🙏 prayerfully consider what the Memorial of Christ's Death would mean if the spiritual nature inside the Holy Christ body was truly "God with us", an eternal voice in Holy יהוה אלהים whose ❤️ Loving choice was offering a created human body as the sacrifice for all human sin, doing the will of יהוה Father. All of Holy יהוה אלהים experienced the intense agony of יהוה Jesus The Christ body being brutally put to death. My faith belief rejoices that all of Holy יהוה אלהים resurrected the body of יהוה Jesus The Christ 😍 Thankfully my simple agreement with Holy יהוה אלהים about my sins with my forgiveness request instantly received Holy יהוה אלהים forgiveness => wonderful reason to Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍 (as Phillipians 4:4-8 renewed my friendship with Holy יהוה אלהים)

Thankful for my slow progress toward Becoming Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 😍🙏 that enjoys awareness of Holy יהוה אלהים hand upon the back of my neck (when my choices are being Holy) & desires @Brother Rando, et al, to experience the immense & intense ❤️ Love of Holy יהוה אלהים

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,420

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ August 28 Isaiah 44:6-9 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for god) =>

This scripture does not aligned with any of your lies about a multitude of gods being the singular pronoun (I).

• You claim god is made of of "we"
    • You also claim that god is made up of a multitude of gods being 'our'.
    • The scripture clearly states the opposite of your lies by stating "you are MY witnesses" MY is SINGULAR.

Since it is Jehovah is speaking about a people that are HIS WINTESSES = Jehovah's Witnesses.

Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Christians? Jehovah’s Witnesses are baptized in the Name of Jesus.—Matthew 28:18, 19. We offer our prayers in Jesus’ name.—John 15:16.  

• 35  You yourselves have been shown these things so you will know that Jehovah is the true God; there is no other besides him.
    • Notice Jehovah is the true God in Singular and there is No other besides (him) in Singular.

How does Google translate Holy יהוה אלהים ?

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)