Can you Answer?

Whom is the person that this scripture is speaking about?

"This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father and he will rule as King over the house of Jacob forever, and there will be no end to his Kingdom.” (Luke 1:32-33)

Billions of trinitarians around the world have no clue, here are some scriptural hints.

• “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)
  • "He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth." (Isaiah 53:7)
  • "And he was given a burial place with the wicked, And with the rich in his death, Although he had done no wrong And there was no deception in his mouth." (Isaiah 53:9)
  • "I am sending an Angel ahead of you to guard you on the Way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because My Name is in Him." (Exodus 23:20-21)
  • Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (Luke 9:35)
  • "So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name (Hebrews 1:4)
  • In those days and at that time I will cause to sprout for David a righteous sprout, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will reside in security. And this is what SHE will be called: Jehovah Is Our Righteousness. (Jeremiah 33:15-16)
  • After this I saw another angel descending from heaven with great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his glory. (Rev 18:1)

The Jewish System of things reject to read (Isaiah Chapter 53) in Public. WHY?

• The suffering, death, and burial of Jehovah’s Servant (1-12)
  • Sin of many carried by him (12)
  • “Like a sheep to the slaughter” (7)
  • Carries sicknesses and pains (4)
  • Despised and avoided (3)

Whom is the Person called Son of David? (Matthew 21:19)

Whom is the Person Called the Son of the Most High? (Luke 1:32)

ANSWER: So the angel said to her: “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And look! you will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and you are to name him Jesus." (Luke 1:30-31)

Son of David - A phrase often applied to Jesus, emphasizing that he is the Heir of the Kingdom covenant that was to be fulfilled by someone in David’s lineage.​—Mt 12:23; 21:9.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• @Brother Rando February 3 Whom is the person that this scripture is speaking about?

Can you answer why Angel was intermixed in the list of verses while seeking a human person answer ?

What is the Jewish weekly reading portion called ?

Note: the phrase "Son of David" occurs nine times in the Gospel of Matthew (albeit Matthew 1:20 is directed to Joseph), twice in the Gospel of Mark, & thrice in the Gospel of Luke. Jesus responded to being called "Son of David" while the New Testament does not have Jesus saying "son of David" to describe Jesus.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,221

Your claim that God is the son of David is wrong.  Since David is also called his Father. "This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father and he will rule as King over the house of Jacob forever, and there will be no end to his Kingdom.” (Luke 1:32-33)

•  I will cause to sprout for David a righteous sprout
    • SHE will be called: Jehovah Is Our Righteousness. (Jeremiah 33:15-16)
    • Both Mary and Joseph are in the lineage of David of which the Messiah came through by prophecy. Are you now claiming that this is not talking about the Messiah? "So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name (Hebrews 1:4)

The Jewish System of things reject to read (Isaiah Chapter 53) in Public. WHY?

Isaiah

53 Who has put faith in the thing heard from us?*+

And as for the arm of Jehovah,+ to whom has it been revealed?+

He will come up like a twig+ before him,* like a root out of parched land.

No stately form does he have, nor any splendor;+

And when we see him, his appearance does not draw us to him.*

He was despised and was avoided by men,+

A man who was meant for* pains and was familiar with sickness.

It was as if his face were hidden from us.*

He was despised, and we held him as of no account.+

Truly he himself carried our sicknesses,+

And he bore our pains.+

But we considered him as plagued, stricken by God and afflicted.

But he was pierced+ for our transgression;+

He was crushed for our errors.+

He bore the punishment for our peace,+

And because of his wounds we were healed.+

Like sheep we have all wandered about,+

Each has turned his own way,

And Jehovah has caused the error of us all to meet up with him.+

He was oppressed+ and he let himself be afflicted,+

But he would not open his mouth.

He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter,+

Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers,

And he would not open his mouth.+

Because of restraint* and judgment he was taken away;

And who will concern himself with the details of his generation?*

For he was cut off from the land of the living;+

Because of the transgression of my people he received the stroke.*+

And he was given a burial place* with the wicked,+

And with the rich* in his death,+

Although he had done no wrong*

And there was no deception in his mouth.+

10 But it was Jehovah’s will* to crush him, and he let him become sick.

If you will present his life* as a guilt offering,+

He will see his offspring,* he will prolong his days,+

And through him the delight* of Jehovah will have success.+

11 Because of his anguish,* he will see and be satisfied.

By means of his knowledge the righteous one, my servant, (slave)+

Will bring a righteous standing to many people,+

And their errors he will bear.+

12 For that reason I will assign him a portion among the many,

And he will apportion the spoil with the mighty,

Because he poured out his life* even to death+

And was counted among the transgressors;+

He carried the sin of many people,+

And he interceded for the transgressors.+

In Isaiah 53:11 - Servant also means Slave

5650. ebed 

Strong's Concordance

ebed: slave, servant

Original Word: עֶבֶד

Part of Speech: Noun Masculine

Transliteration: ebed

Phonetic Spelling: (eh'-bed)

Definition: slave, servant

Christ is the Angel of Jehovah

• In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (Isaiah 63:9 ASV)

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• What is the Jewish name for @Brother Rando "Jewish System of things" reading ?

By the way, @Brother Rando quoting of what is not read annually by observant Jews lacks verses (more than Isaiah 53 is left out from annual readings).

@Brother Rando February 14 Your claim that God is the son of David is wrong.

Who is the first and the last ?

Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

My faith believes eternal Jesus (portion of Holy יהוה אלהים) is the root of David by creating everything, which included Holy יהוה אלהים design for eternal King Righteous Jesus to leave Holy Heavan's throne to be humbly clothed in a human body, which was offered as the substitute sin sacrifice for every human sin.

Who is the redeemer in Isaiah 44:6-8 LEB  (with Hebrew word יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Thus says יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: 

am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me. 

And who is like me? Let him proclaim it

And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. 

You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. 

Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? 

Is there a god besides me? 

And there is no rock! I know none!” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Is 44:6–8.

How can New World Translation (Arianism) of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? ("a god" contradicts Isaiah 44:6-8 as there is NO god beside יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

To me, The Word: ὁ λόγος = redeemer, יהוה of hosts = an eternal portion of Holy יהוה אלהים

My whole human being Thanks Holy יהוה אלהים for the forgiveness of my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים with Holy cleansing & transformation in me 😍 (forgiveness is instant while me becoming Holy as אלהים is Holy is an ongoing journey with many small steps, which includes my human mistakes along the way). Thankful for my awareness of Holy יהוה אלהים presence inceasing, which is beyond my human words to describe 😍

My faith believes Yeshua HaMashiach יהוה (Jesus The Christ יהוה) & wants Yeshua HaMashiach to be יהוה in my life that Glorifies Holy יהוה אלהים 😍

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Don't forget you claim there is another god, matter of fact you claim three of them which are created angels. My faith believes Yeshua HaMashiach יהוה (Jesus The Christ יהוה) & wants Yeshua HaMashiach to be יהוה in my life that Glorifies Holy יהוה אלהים 

You never glorify Holy יהוה אלהים 

• @Brother Rando February 17 Don't forget you claim there is another god, matter of fact you claim three of them which are created angels. My faith believes Yeshua HaMashiach יהוה (Jesus The Christ יהוה) & wants Yeshua HaMashiach to be יהוה in my life that Glorifies Holy יהוה אלהים

To me, @Brother Rando words "Don't forget you claim there is another god" actually describes Watchtower Society belief in Jehovah god and "a god" Michael the Archangel (Christ), which is really idolatry that places human Watchtower Society loyalty above choosing to ❤️ love Holy יהוה אלהים with heart, mind, soul, strength (sadly fear of being shunned by Society adherents is more important than Holy יהוה אלהים eternal truth that always wants the best for everyone, including @Brother Rando). Holy יהוה אלהים perfect ❤️ Love casts out fear.

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

Disguises for יהוה lack Holy worship pause within my human being : Jehovah, Iehouah, Yahweh (lacks vowel in middle syllable)

Puzzling to me is @Brother Rando claiming to see three created angels in my faith belief description:

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 17 My faith believes Yeshua HaMashiach יהוה (Jesus The Christ יהוה) & wants Yeshua HaMashiach to be יהוה in my life that Glorifies Holy יהוה אלהים 😍

Yeshua = Jesus = יהוה Salvation = The Word = ὁ λόγος = redeemer, יהוה of hosts = an eternal portion of Holy יהוה אלהים

@Brother Rando February 17 You never glorify Holy יהוה אלהים 

To me, @Brother Rando words sadly describe @Brother Rando whose belief in Michael the Archangel proves Society loyalty while personally NOT know Holy יהוה אלהים  Jesus so @Brother Rando also does NOT know Holy יהוה אלהים Father. Eternal destination for truly NOT believing/experiencing Holy יהוה אלהים is awful so my 🙏 prayer for @Brother Rando & others to have eyes opened to see Holy יהוה אלהים along with personal repentance from sin & agreement with Holy יהוה אלהים about @Brother Rando sins with @Brother Rando wanting to be forgiven from sins with Holy cleansing.

Can @Brother Rando answer: Who is the first and the last ?

Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

My faith believes eternal Jesus (portion of Holy יהוה אלהים) is the root of David by creating everything, which included Holy יהוה אלהים design for eternal King Righteous Jesus to leave Holy Heavan's throne to be humbly clothed in a human body, which was offered as the substitute sin sacrifice for every human sin.

Who is the redeemer in Isaiah 44:6-8 LEB  (with Hebrew word יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Thus says יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: 

am the first, and I am the last, and there is no god besides me. 

And who is like me? Let him proclaim it

And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. 

You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Is 44:6–8.

How can New World Translation (Arianism) of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? ("a god" contradicts Isaiah 44:6-8 as there is NO god beside יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple,

Jedediah (Hebrew: יְדִידְיָה) or Jedidiah is a Hebrew male given name, which is derived from the name Yedidyah, meaning "beloved of Jah". The Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה means Jehovah in English.

The first two Characters יה also refer to Jah

So Yah makes a Ja pronunciation which is short for Jehovah. Notice the Name doesn't refer to Jesus. But Jesus the Angel who was sent would have God's Name in him.

• Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation'

• Brother Rando

How can New World Translation (Arianism) of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." be truthfully consistent with scripture ? ("a god" contradicts Isaiah 44:6-8 as there is NO god beside יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

The LEB engages in (Arianism) in Exodus 7:1 calling Moses (a god) so why does ("a god" contradict Isaiah 44:6-8 as there is NO god beside יהוה, the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts).

And Yahweh said to Moses, “See, I have made you as (a god) to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother will be your prophet.

Jesus is never called τὸν Θεόν which is a superlative title. Jesus himself states His Father is 'the only true God (τὸν Θεόν)' In John 17:3

• the Greek word monos also translates ALONE

Strong's Concordance

monos: alone

Original Word: μόνος, η, ον

Part of Speech: Adjective

Transliteration: monos

Phonetic Spelling: (mon'-os)

Definition: alone

Now you claim what Jesus stated is false and His Father is not the only true God τὸν Θεόν ? What about the creed that you posted that stated

• "I Believe in One God, the Father Almighty"
    • yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

• @Brother Rando February 17 The first two Characters יה also refer to Jah So Yah makes a Ja pronunciation which is short for Jehovah.

We agree the first syllable יה of יהוה has an "a" vowel sound => Yah.

Puzzling is Watchtower Society teaching Jah [Heb., Yah] inconsistency with Jehovah because the first syllable of Jehovah has an "e" vowel sound, not an "a" vowel sound.

Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

Jehovah is truly NOT the correct way to pronounce יהוה

@Brother Rando February 17 Notice the Name doesn't refer to Jesus. But Jesus the Angel who was sent would have God's Name in him.

@Brother Rando words remind me of our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, who was created as the most beautiful angel, but sinned against Holy אלהים God by wanting to be worshipped more than Holy אלהים God (see "I" trouble in Isaiah 14:12-20)

Why would an Angel command followers to continously be believing in the Angel the same as believing in The אלהים God ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be Ye Believing

To me, @Brother Rando words " Jesus the Angel who was sent would have God's Name in him." actually describes Watchtower Society belief in two deities: Jehovah god and "a god" Michael the Archangel (Christ), which is really idolatry that places human Watchtower Society loyalty above choosing to ❤️ love Holy יהוה אלהים with heart, mind, soul, strength (sadly fear of being shunned by Society adherents is more important than Holy יהוה אלהים eternal truth that always wants the best for everyone, including @Brother Rando). Holy יהוה אלהים perfect ❤️ Love casts out fear.

@Brother Rando February 17 The LEB engages in (Arianism) in Exodus 7:1 ...

What is the relationship between the phrase "there was a time the son was not" and Arianism ?

The first class for learning Koine Greek in a number of colleges & universities uses a textbook that has John 1:1 explanation in Chapter 6:

Chapter 6

Nominative and Accusative; Article

(First and Second Declension Nouns)

Exegetical Insight

The nominative case is the case that the subject is in. When the subject takes an equative verb like “is” (i.e., a verb that equates the subject with something else), then another noun also appears in the nominative case—the predicate nominative. In the sentence, “John is a man,” “John” is the subject and “man” is the predicate nominative. In English the subject and predicate nominative are distinguished by word order (the subject comes first). Not so in Greek. Since word order in Greek is quite flexible and is used for emphasis rather than for strict grammatical function, other means are used to distinguish subject from predicate nominative. For example, if one of the two nouns has the article, it is the subject.

As we have said, word order is employed especially for the sake of emphasis. Generally speaking, when a word is thrown to the front of the clause it is done so for emphasis. When a predicate nominative is thrown in front of the verb, by virtue of word order it takes on emphasis. A good illustration of this is John 1:1c. The English versions typically have, “and the Word was God.” But in Greek, the word order has been reversed. It reads,

καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

and God was the Word.

We know that “the Word” is the subject because it has the article, and we translate it accordingly: “and the Word was God.” Two questions, both of theological import, should come to mind: (1) Why was θεός thrown forward? and (2) why does it lack the article?

In brief, its emphatic position stresses its essence or quality: “What God was, the Word was” is how one translation brings out this force. Its lack of the article keeps us from identifying the person of the Word (Jesus Christ) with the person of “God” (the Father). That is to say, the word order tells us that Jesus Christ has all the divine attributes that the Father has; lack of the article tells us that Jesus Christ is not the Father. John’s wording here is beautifully compact! It is, in fact, one of the most elegantly terse theological statements one could ever find. As Martin Luther said, the lack of the article is against Sabellianism; the word order is against Arianism.

To state this another way, look at how the different Greek constructions would be rendered:

καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν ὁ θεός

“and the Word was the God” (i.e., the Father; Sabellianism)

καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν θεός

“and the Word was a god” (Arianism)

καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

“and the Word was God” (orthodoxy).

Jesus Christ is God and has all the attributes that the Father has. But he is not the first person of the Trinity. All this is concisely affirmed in καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

Daniel B. Wallace

William D. Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar, ed. Verlyn D. Verbrugge and Christopher A. Beetham, Fourth Edition. (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2019), 33–34.

Arianism denies the quality of ὁ λόγος (The Word) continuously being Holy אלהים God. To me, Koine Greek grammar shows Jesus "יהוה Salvation" has a spiritual portion of Holy אלהים God while Holy אלהים God is more than ὁ λόγος (The Word). To me, plural אלהים describes One Holy God uniquely being different than created beings by having three simultaneous voices (intelligent thought sources).

Question for @Brother Rando (& Watchtower Society): what Greek words should have been used to express spiritual quality of ὁ λόγος (The Word) continuously being fully אלהים God ? (while full Holy אלהים God completeness being more than just ὁ λόγος).

Logos Bible Study search n LEB for "a god" finds 47 results in 42 verses.

Acts 28:1-6 LEB =>

And after we were brought safely through, then we found out that the island was called Malta. And the local inhabitants showed extraordinary kindness to us, for they lit a fire and welcomed us all, because of the rain that had begun and because of the cold. And when Paul had gathered a large number of sticks and was placing them on the fire, a viper came out because of the heat and fastened itself on his hand. And when the local people saw the creature hanging from his hand, they began saying to one another, “Doubtless this man is a murderer whom, although he was rescued from the sea, Justice has not permitted to live!” He, in turn, shook off the creature into the fire and suffered no harm. But they were expecting that he was going to swell up or suddenly to fall down dead. So after they had waited for a long time and saw nothing unusual happen to him, they changed their minds and began saying that he was a god. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Ac 28:1–6.

Acts 28:6 θεόν has "a god" translation in the Lexham English Bible (LEB) that describes local inhabitant reaction thoughts about Paul.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Puzzling is Watchtower Society teaching Jah [Heb., Yah] inconsistency with Jehovah because the first syllable of Jehovah has an "e" vowel sound, not an "a" vowel sound.

Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

Watchtower is correct and I used the LEB, Wikipedia, Logos software, Biblehub, and Blueletter bible to show Jehovah's Witnesses are correct.

Both Yah and Jah make the SAME (Ja sound) Jedediah (Hebrew: יְדִידְיָה) or Jedidiah is a Hebrew male given name, which is derived from the name Yedidyah, meaning "beloved of Jah". The Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה means Jehovah in English.

The first two Characters יה also refer to Jah

So Yah makes a Ja pronunciation which is short for Jehovah. Notice the Name doesn't refer to Jesus. But Jesus the Angel who was sent would have God's Name in him.

• Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation'

Even you posted that the LEB uses the correct English transliterations like Elijah and Hallelujah that point back to Jehovah.

• Elijah = My God is Jehovah (Found in both Hebrew Scriptures and the Greek Scriptures.
    • Hallelujah = Praise Jehovah in the LEB

You have come accustom to lying every time you speak. Reminds me when Jesus said that about your father whom speaks lies because that

You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. (John 8:44)

• The LEB even agrees with the correct transliteration of the Watchtower using the Bible Book John in English which means 'Jehovah has been Gracious'

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 18 Puzzling is Watchtower Society teaching Jah [Heb., Yah] inconsistency with Jehovah because the first syllable of Jehovah has an "e" vowel sound, not an "a" vowel sound.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 18  Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

@Brother Rando February 19 Watchtower is correct and I used the LEB, Wikipedia, Logos software, Biblehub, and Blueletter bible to show Jehovah's Witnesses are correct.

Puzzling assertion so did some fact checking. Wikipedia Jehovah => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah includes:

The vocalization of the Tetragrammaton Jehovah was first introduced by William Tyndale in his translation of Exodus 6:3, and appears in some other early English translations including the Geneva Bible and the King James Version.*

* In the 7th paragraph of Introduction to the Old Testament of the New English BibleSir Godfrey Driver wrote, "The early translators generally substituted 'Lord' for [YHWH]. [...] The Reformers preferred Jehovah, which first appeared as Iehouah in 1530 A.D., in Tyndale's translation of the Pentateuch (Exodus 6.3), from which it passed into other Protestant Bibles."

Logos Bible Study search for Jehovah in LEB finds No results:

Humanly wonder what @Brother Rando interprets in the LEB that shows Watchtower Society vocalization of יהוה being correct ?

@Brother Rando February 19 Elijah = My God is Jehovah (Found in both Hebrew Scriptures and the Greek Scriptures

Meaning of Elijah name asserted by @Brother Rando simply does NOT show any historical knowledge nor usage of Jehovah pronunciation prior to 1530 AD.

Logos Bible Study Text Converter shows several transliterations of Hebrew אֵלִיָּ֨הוּ

The last three letters of  אליהו (Eliyahu) are the first three letters of יהוה

By the way, my journeys have included meeting many people named "Robert", who have a variety of nicknames: e.g. "Rob" & "Bob". NameNoodle shows many nickname ideas for "Robert" => https://namenoodle.com/robert-nicknames/ that noticeably does NOT have "Reb" analogy for Watchtower Society teaching about Jah & Jehovah.

@Brother Rando February 19 You have come accustom to lying every time you speak. 

To me, @Brother Rando words simply describe @Brother Rando ("beam of wood" in the eyes of @Brother Rando as described in Matthew 7:1-5 albeit "beam of wood" removal will result in Watchtower Society shunning, but eternal life in Holy יהוה אלהים is immensely better).

My experience is human thoughts congeal into beliefs, which flow out in actions & words that will be correctly judged by King Righteousness (Melchizedek) Holy יהוה אלהים

What is the Watchtower Society purpose for adherents to spend hours daily reading Watchtower Society teachings with selected scripture support snippets ?

Humanly wonder how much scripture context is simply left out of Watchtower Society teachings ?

Note: Jewish Haftorah (from the prophets) readings leave out Isaiah 52:13-53:12 to avoid arguments.

Which words are really more important: human Watchtower Society OR Holy Scripture inspired by Holy יהוה אלהים ?

My personal relationship in/with Holy יהוה אלהים includes my 🙏 prayerful abiding & communion 🙏 with my meditation on Holy יהוה אלהים words => slowly transforming me to be Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 😍

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited 12:45AM

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 18 Puzzling is Watchtower Society teaching Jah [Heb., Yah] inconsistency with Jehovah because the first syllable of Jehovah has an "e" vowel sound, not an "a" vowel sound.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus February 18  Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

My personal relationship in/with Holy יהוה אלהים includes my  prayerful abiding & communion  with my meditation on Holy יהוה אלהים words => slowly transforming me to be Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 

Note: Jewish Haftorah (from the prophets) readings leave out Isaiah 52:13-53:12 to avoid arguments.

Your false claims make you nothing more than having a false and hypocritical faith. For instance, you reject Jesus is 'the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16 LEB) Yet, it written in the Logos software and the LEB that uses all kinds of names that refer back to Jehovah.

• Hallelujah means "Praise Jehovah"
    • You yourself use the Name (Jesus) which means "Jehovah is Salvation"
    • You consistently point to Books of the Bible whose Names refer back to Jehovah such as John which means "Jehovah has been Gracious" - Joel which means "Jehovah is God" - Jeremiah which means "Jehovah Exalts"
    • Then again you posted that Elijah means "My God is Jehovah' but then lied about the posting.
    • Also Yod is not spelled Yah or Jah

Watchtower is correct and I used the LEB, Wikipedia, Logos software, Biblehub, and Blueletter bible to show Jehovah's Witnesses are correct.

Both Yah and Jah make the SAME (Ja sound) Jedediah (Hebrew: יְדִידְיָה) or Jedidiah is a Hebrew male given name, which is derived from the name Yedidyah, meaning "beloved of Jah". The Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה means Jehovah in English.

The first two Characters יה also refer to Jah

Yah is PRONOUNCED /ˈjɑː/ as in Jah

When Jesus Christ denounced the demons in public to stop speaking about his Identity, it was because they knew him "to be the Christ", Therefore those who teach demonic teaching against Christ are not allowed, The reason your call sign still has No Christ in it. That is why the Jewish Haftorah (from the prophets) readings leave out Isaiah 52:13-53:12. Because they deny (Jesus as the Christ).

Your claim that Jesus is one of the three colors of God is totally false deep into demonic propaganda of the trinity which is an Anti-Christian doctrine. Anti-Christian means Against Christ.

When you quote  Holy יהוה אלהים you are Glorying the One True God JEHOVAH. Not that you mean to do that, but your curse against Jehovah only reverts back to you. You're sly but not all that smart. You use Jesus because you don't know that his name contains God's Name in Him so you also curse Jesus. The Name (Jesus) which means "Jehovah is Salvation" Amen the faithful and true Witness!