Can you Answer?

Comments

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,419

@Brother Rando "τὸν θεόν, Is a Masculine Singular Accusative Noun this is a "superlative noun" that only applies to Jehovah as the God."

@Pages θεόν is a noun, and you may characterize it as being "superlative"; but, you are in error that it is only ever applied to Jehovah.

@Brother Rando None of the scriptures you cite have τὸν θεόν in them. Nor is Jesus ever referred to as τὸν θεόν

The trinity is not even called by the "superlative noun" which is Singular Masculine Accusative. Rather, the trinity is called by a Feminine Nominative which is in the Genitive state of not being eternal nor self existing.

This proves your theory about the trinity being God is simply a lie..... the Title itself is Non-Accusative.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus May 31 Remember John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus May 31 πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus May 31 Be Ye Believing in The God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You)

@Brother Rando May 31 Jesus is NEVER referred to by τὸν θεόν nor Elolam.

My faith believes in יהוה Jesus Christ the same as τὸν θεόν, as commanded, which is the true definition of Christian. To me, adherents of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications are simply NOT Christians as they believe a created Michael the Archangel => Christ so they sadly do not know יהוה Jesus Christ nor יהוה Father 😭

Logos Bible Study precise search in my Logos library for Elolam found nothing so Elolam is NOT a Biblical Hebrew word. An internet search for Elolam found a Blue Letter Bible blog => https://blogs.blueletterbible.org/blb/2012/08/21/the-names-of-god-el-olam/ that includes "El Olam is first used in Gen 21:33"

Logos Bible Study search in the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) for lemma.h:אֵל.5 BEFORE 2 WORDS lemma.h:עוֹלָם finds 1 verse:

My eyes see "the Christ according to human descent, who is God over all, blessed forever!" in Romans 9:5 so my faith believes "El Olam" includes יהוה Jesus Christ.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

My eyes see "the Christ according to human descent, who is God over all, blessed forever!" in Romans 9:5 so my faith believes "El Olam" includes יהוה Jesus Christ.

The trinity is a FEMININE NOUN that is Genitive which is Nominative and Non-Accusative.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Theophilus (Greek: Θεόφιλος ὁ Ἀντιοχεύς) was Patriarch of Antioch[1] from 169 until 182. 

Memories of @Brother Rando about me are puzzling: none of the "Remembering when" assertions have link(s) to my previously posted comments so humanly do not know what was interpreted by @Brother Rando for "Remembering when" assertions, especially new variants:

@Brother Rando June 5 * Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claimed Jesus was made up of three created colors

@Brother Rando June 5 * Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claimed Jesus was made up of three created voices

To me, @Brother Rando memories are confused & twisted. My faith believes & worships eternal יהוה Jesus Christ so @Brother Rando => "@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ " reads to me as "Michael the Archangel"

May 22 Matthew 19:1-12 LEB (with Hebrew word אלהים for God) =>

And it happened that when Jesus had finished these statements, he went away from Galilee and came into the region of Judea on the other side of the Jordan. And large crowds followed him, and he healed them there.

And Pharisees came up to him in order to test him, and asked if it was permitted for a man to divorce his wife for any cause.

And he answered and said, “Have you not read that the one who created them from the beginning made them male and female and said, ‘On account of this a man will leave his father and his mother and will be joined to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what אלהים has joined together, man must not separate.”

They said to him, “Why then did Moses command us to give a document — a certificate of divorce — and to divorce her?”

He said to them, “Moses, with reference to your hardness of heart, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not like this. Now I say to you that whoever divorces his wife, except on the basis of sexual immorality, and marries another commits adultery, and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.” 

The disciples said to him, “If this is the case of a man with his wife, it would be better not to marry!”

But he said to them, “Not everyone can accept this saying but those to whom it has been given. For there are eunuchs who were born as such from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by people, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who is able to accept this, let him accept it.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 19:1–12.

May 22 To me, Righteous King יהוה Jesus is one eternal voice in the unique plural אלהים so "the one who created" describes יהוה Jesus being part of the One אלהים who created everything.

May 22 Can you answer @Brother Rando about how Jesus truthfully knew the hardness of heart inside humans during the time of Moses ?

May 22 Can you answer @Brother Rando about any scripture claim by Jesus showing Jesus knew Jesus had been created ? (& by extension the Father knowing Jesus had been created as Jesus spoke to do the Father's work)

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus The Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven (reason for me to always Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress that includes יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy) continually dwelling in me.

Disciples of Holy יהוה אלהים are to be Baptized in the singular יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 28:18–20.

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to Isaiah 44:6-9 ?

Isaiah 44:6-9 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for god) =>

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

?> What did יהוה Jesus The Christ say about His personal identity ?

Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

?> Who is eternally "the first and the last" (consistent with Isaiah 44:6) ?

My faith believes redeemer, יהוה of hosts = יהוה Jesus The Christ

Keep Smiling 😍

• Brother Rando

And Pharisees came up to him in order to test him, and asked if it was permitted for a man to divorce his wife for any cause.

And he answered and said, “Have you not read that the one who created them from the beginning made them male and female and said, ‘On account of this a man will leave his father and his mother and will be joined to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what אלהים has joined together, man must not separate.”

Notice Jesus Christ was being tested, for God cannot be tested with evil. Jesus referred to "the One" in Singular and to them who were created in plural. Not that the man became a woman or that the woman became a man but became one in the flesh. It was the Woman that was made from Man.

• Nevertheless, neither is woman anything apart from man, nor is man anything apart from woman in the Lord.  For just as the woman is from the man, thus also the man is through the woman. But all things are from God. (1 Cor 11:11-12)

You're claim that Jesus is a three colors or three voices is absurd and easily debunked.

• “I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 
    • You claimed at one time Jesus is God and the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star which is refers to Creation.
    • God is not the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star. This is Christ Jesus... the one you deny and reject.
    • You then changed and claim the Angel was the descendant of David, the bright morning star as God.

Christ is the Angel of Jehovah who has Jehovah's Name within him. (Exodus 23:21) Notice there are No Names in the LEB that refer to Yahweh.. but rather JEHOVAH.

• Jesus means Jehovah is Salvation
    • Elijah means My God is Jehovah
    • John means Jehovah has been Gracious
    • Hallelujah means Praise Jehovah

• Brother Rando

You also forgot to respond to the trinity which omits Jesus as the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16) The trinity is a FEMININE NOUN that is Genitive which is Nominative and Non-Accusative. This proves it is a FASLE DOCTRINE.

• My eyes see @Brother Rando posted comments on June 12, 2024 at 7:34PM & 7:37PM that has me humanly wondering again how many Watchtower Society adherents post as @Brother Random ?

@Brother Rando 7:34PM ... for God cannot be tested with evil.

Searching scripture sadly shows @Brother Rando is currently aligned with the father of lies, our spiritual enemy.

@Brother Rando 7:34PM You're claim that Jesus is a three colors or three voices is absurd ...

We agree the @Brother Rando claim that Jesus is a three colors or three voices is absurd (& puzzled by "You are claim ...")

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus 6:43PM Memories of @Brother Rando about me are puzzling: none of the "Remembering when" assertions have link(s) to my previously posted comments so humanly do not know what was interpreted by @Brother Rando for "Remembering when" assertions, especially new variants:

@Brother Rando June 5 * Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claimed Jesus was made up of three created colors

@Brother Rando June 5 * Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claimed Jesus was made up of three created voices

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus 6:43PM To me, @Brother Rando memories are confused & twisted. 

An English proverb "haste maketh waste" was first noted in 1542. My eyes noticed my 6:43PM comment was followed 51 minutes later by @Brother Rando 7:34PM and three minutes later by another @Brother Rando 7:37PM (some previous @Brother Random posters have ussed the edit function within an hour to modify comments0.

@Brother Rando 7:37PM You also forgot to respond to the trinity which omits Jesus as the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16)

My reply at 6:43PM included my "the holy three" research in reply to @Brother Rando graphic posted on June 5. Another twisted & confused example is @Brother Rando assertion "the trinity which omits Jesus as the Christ, the Son of the living God" that actually reflects Watchtower Bible & Tract Society belief that Michael the Archangel is not eternal God.

Remember my faith believes the uniqueness of Holy יהוה אלהים is simultaneously having three eternal voices, which are aspects of the יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 28:18–20.

?> How does the יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to plural God of We in Deuteronomy 6:4 ?

@Brother Rando 7:37PM The trinity is a FEMININE NOUN that is Genitive which is Nominative and Non-Accusative. This proves it is a FASLE DOCTRINE.

What is FASLE ? (possibly "haste makes waste" false example)

One more twisted & confused example is "Genitive which is Nominative" as Koine Greek is a highly inflected language whose word spellings shows Nominative, Genitive, Dative, Accusative, or Vocative. Searching the Society of Biblical Literature Greek New Testament for nouns that are tagged Genitive and Nominative found the name of Joanna

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus The Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful for me asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven (reason for me to always Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress that includes יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy) continually dwelling in me.

If you truly want to know who Jesus is, then prayerfully ask Jesus. 🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando along with encountering Holy King יהוה Jesus The Christ.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando 7:34PM ... for God cannot be tested with evil.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Searching scripture sadly shows @Brother Rando is currently aligned with the father of lies, our spiritual enemy.

@Brother Rando This scripture clearly shows the CD forum that you are an enemy of God and that you are aligned with the father of lies, our spiritual enemy. "No one who is being tempted should say, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted by evil, and he himself tempts no one.' (James 1:13)

@Brother Rando "τὸν θεόν, Is a Masculine Singular Accusative Noun this is a "superlative noun" that only applies to Jehovah as the God."

@Pages θεόν is a noun, and you may characterize it as being "superlative"; but, you are in error that it is only ever applied to Jehovah.

@Brother Rando None of the scriptures you cite have τὸν θεόν in them. Nor is Jesus ever referred to as τὸν θεόν

The trinity is not even called by the "superlative noun" which is Singular Masculine Accusative. Rather, the trinity is called by a Feminine Nominative which is in the Genitive state of not being eternal nor self existing.

This proves your theory about the trinity being God is simply a lie..... the Title itself is Non-Accusative.

• @Brother Rando June 12 ... for God cannot be tested with evil.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 16 Searching scripture sadly shows @Brother Rando is currently aligned with the father of lies, our spiritual enemy.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 16 Screen shot included Malachi 3:13-15 in The Common English Bible =>

You have spoken harshly about me, says the Lord; 

but you say, “What have we spoken about you?” 

You said, “Serving God is useless. What do we gain by keeping his obligation or by walking around as mourners before the Lord of heavenly forces? So now we consider the arrogant fortunate. Moreover, those doing evil are built up; they test God and escape.” 

Common English Bible (Nashville, TN: Common English Bible, 2011), Mal 3:13–15.

Can you answer @Brother Rando about Malachi being in your Bible as "Moreover, those doing evil are built up; they test God and escape" contradicts @Brother Rando assertion: "for God cannot be tested with evil.'

@Brother Rando June 16 This scripture clearly shows the CD forum that you are an enemy of God and that you are aligned with the father of lies, our spiritual enemy. "No one who is being tempted should say, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted by evil, and he himself tempts no one.' (James 1:13)

What is the difference between "tempt" and "test" ?

Remember my faith believes Isaiah 44:6 redeemer, יהוה of hosts = יהוה Jesus The Christ

Malachi 3:6-4:2 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahwew & אלהים for God)  =>

“For I, יהוה, have not changed, and you, O children of Jacob, have not perished. From the days of your ancestors you have turned aside from my rules, and have not kept them! Return to me and I will return to you,” says יהוה of hosts,

but you say, ‘How shall we return?’ 

Will a human dare to rob אלהים ?

Yet you are robbing me!

And you say, ‘How have we robbed you?’

In the tithes and the contributions! You are being cursed with a curse, for you are robbing me, the whole nation of you! Bring the whole tithe to the storehouse, so that there will be food in my house, and test me please in this,” says יהוה of hosts,

“if I will not open for you the windows of heaven, and pour forth for you an overflowing blessing. I will rebuke the devourer for you; it will not destroy the fruit of your soil; your vine in the field will not be unfruitful,” says Yahweh of hosts.

And all the nations will call you blessed, because you will be a land in which one takes joy,” says יהוה of hosts.

Your words have been harsh against me,” says יהוה.

But you say, ‘How have we spoken together against you?’

You have said, ‘It is useless to serve God! What is the gain if we keep his requirements, and if we walk as mourners before יהוה of hosts? And now we are calling the arrogant blessed! Not only do those who do wickedness prosper; they also test אלהים and they escape!’ ” 

Then those who revered יהוה spoke with one another.

And Yahweh יהוה attentively and heard, and a scroll of remembrance was written before him of those who revere יהוה and ponder his name.

They will be mine,” says יהוה of hosts,

on the day that I am acting, my treasured possession. I will have compassion on them as a man has compassion on his son who serves him. You will return and see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between the one who serves אלהים and the one who does not serve him

“For look! The day is about to come, burning like an oven, and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble. The coming day will consume them,” says יהוה of hosts.

It will not leave behind for them root or branch. But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise, with healing in its wings, and you will go out and leap like fattened calves. You will trample down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I am going to act,” says יהוה of hosts

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mal 3:6–4:3.

What has יהוה of hosts promised for every wicked evildoer who tests אלהים ?

@Brother Rando June 16  None of the scriptures you cite have τὸν θεόν in them. Nor is Jesus ever referred to as τὸν θεόν

Again scripture sadly shows @Brother Rando is currently aligned with the father of lies, our spiritual enemy.

Remember John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε

Be Ye Believing in The God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You)

My faith believes in יהוה Jesus Christ the same as τὸν θεόν, as commanded, which is the true definition of Christian. To me, adherents of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications are simply NOT Christians as they believe a created Michael the Archangel => Christ so they sadly do not know יהוה Jesus Christ nor יהוה Father 😭

@Brother Rando June 16 Rather, the trinity is called by a Feminine Nominative which is in the Genitive state of not being eternal nor self existing.

Remember Koine Greek is a highly inflected language whose word spellings shows Nominative, Genitive, Dative, Accusative, or Vocative. Hence @Brother Rando "Feminine Nominative which is in the Genitive" reads to me as nonsensical (& reminds me about the father of lies, the master of confusion).

English word order shows adjective(s) modifying a noun. Ancient Greek adjective spelling shows agreement with noun being modified:

@Brother Rando June 16 This proves your theory about the trinity being God is simply a lie.....

Holy Scripture states The Holy Three aspects of the singular Holy יהוה name "of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" in Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to Isaiah 44:6-9 ?

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

If you truly want to know who Jesus is, then prayerfully ask Jesus.

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Random posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando posters along with encountering Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ.

Keep Smillng 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando June 16 This scripture clearly shows the CD forum that you are an enemy of God and that you are aligned with the father of lies, our spiritual enemy. "No one who is being tempted should say, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted by evil, and he himself tempts no one.' (James 1:13)

What is the difference between "tempt" and "test" ?

To tempt someone is the same as to test someone. When Jesus quoted Hebrew scripture he told Satan, "Again it is written: ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’ (Matthew 4:7)

Jehovah: In this quote from De 6:16, the divine name, represented by four Hebrew consonants (transliterated YHWH), occurs in the original Hebrew text.​—See App. C.

Remembering when @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claimed that transgression is Not the Same as Sin when the bible shows it is.

Look how the LEB agrees with the Watchtower that Sin and transgression is the same.

• Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him. (Exodus 23:21 LEB)
    • But Joshua said to the people, “You cannot serve Yahweh, for he is a holy and jealous God; he will not forgive your transgressions or your sins." (Joshua 24:19 LEB)

• Brother Rando

Remember John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ ?

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε

Be Ye Believing in The God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You)

You have everything 180 degrees backwards... the teaching of the Anti-Christ... who opposes that Jesus is 'the Christ, the Son of the living God". (Matthew 16:16)

τὸν θεόν is the equivalent of Elolam and Adonai which are NOT Names but 'Superlative titles' that only apply to Jehovah, the Eternal and Everlasting God. He has No Beginning because he always existed and without end.

• The God - τὸν θεόν - Is Accusative Singular Masculine
    • Me - ἐμὲ - Is 1st Person Accusative Singular

(Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You) that Jesus applied to his followers since the audience (his disciples) were listening him.

• Ye - πιστεύω - Is 2nd Person Plural

Ye is archaic because it is a primitive form of English in the 1500's also known as Shakespearian language. The Language William Tyndale used when he transliterated the Bible into English using Jehovah.

William Shakespeare - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › William_Shakespeare

Learn about the life, works, and legacy of William Shakespeare, the greatest writer in the English language and the world's pre-eminent dramatist. Explore his biography, plays, sonnets, poems, and more on this comprehensive article.

William Tyndale—A Man of Vision William Tyndale was born in England “on the borders of Wales,” likely in Gloucestershire, although the exact place and date cannot be determined. In October 1994, England celebrated the 500th anniversary of the birth of the man who “gave us our English Bible.” For this work Tyndale was martyred. Why?

William Tyndale’s Bible for the People

Tyndale wanted to translate the Bible into English so that the common people could read God’s Word in their mother tongue. However, he encountered bitter opposition from the Catholic Church in England. The clergy wanted to keep the Bible in Latin, a language that most people could not understand. So in 1524, Tyndale went to Germany and set about translating the Christian Greek Scriptures there. He tried to publish his English translation in Cologne, Germany, in 1525 but was met with opposition. Only the so-called Cologne Fragment, a copy of the Gospel of Matthew up to the middle of chapter 22, is known to exist from that printing. Finally, he managed to get the complete Christian Greek Scriptures​ printed secretly in Worms, Germany, in 1526.

• Pages
    Pages Posts: 344

@Brother Rando

"None of the scriptures you cite have τὸν θεόν in them."

Contrary to the assertion above are two texts utilizing the article with θεόν. Ex. 4:16 has τὸν θεόν, and Acts 19:37 having the feminine form τὴν θεὸν. Once again, you are in error.

But it should be noted that your whole entire premise is built exclusively upon the noun θεόν and not the article τὸν. Or, do you believe Θεὸν in Jn. 1:18 is not, as you say, a "superlative noun"?

For example, in your posted response you stated this, "The trinity is not even called by the "superlative noun" which is Singular Masculine Accusative."; which underlines the priority placed on the noun itself, whether articular or not.

A second example is found in the title of another thread of yours, "God's Name Found in the Greek Scriptures under θεόν (theon).".

"Nor is Jesus ever referred to as τὸν θεόν"

You are in error as you have written the above. You need to link this sentence to the previous one to be accurate. Because, as you now know, τὸν θεὸν does find its referent in Jesus in early church writings. 

Ignatius states the following, "Δοξάζω Ἰησοῦν Χριστὸν τὸν θεὸν" Smyrnaeans 1:1.

"This proves your theory about the trinity being God is simply a lie..... the Title itself is Non-Accusative."

The trinity is not even being discussed and therefore your statement is unrelated and non-relevant in this particular exchange.

• Brother Rando

@Pages Contrary to the assertion above are two texts utilizing the article with θεόν. Ex. 4:16 has τὸν θεόν, and Acts 19:37 having the feminine form τὴν θεὸν. Once again, you are in error.

Claiming Moses is the Eternal and Everlasting God JEHOVAH is the same as falsely claiming Jesus is τὸν θεόν. That would make them false gods just as τὴν θεὸν Acts 19:37  refers to a false god.

Your claim is that all gods are the same as τὸν θεόν which is totally false. You may want to re-read Exodus 4:16 and see how τὸν θεόν refers to JEHOVAH.

• And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him as a god.
    • And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him like a god.
    • And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him as JEHOVAH.
    • And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him like JEHOVAH.

τὸν θεόν is never rendered (a god) ...the correct case would be theos which is not accusative but nominative.

Now to make it Accusative which is a 'superlative title' that does not belong to anyone else the scripture would state although being in error, would read.

• And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him God.

Even Thomas did not invoke the 'superlative title' towards Jesus. Thomas used the normative case knowing that Jesus was resurrected by the one true God (τὸν θεόν) JEHOVAH.... so exalting Moses above the Christ to JEHOVAH Status is offensive.

Both Jesus and Moses are referred to theos (a god) they are messengers that Represent Jehovah.... Jesus referred to this by claiming the following:

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’?  If he called them ‘gods’ to whom the word of God came—and the scripture cannot be broken— do you say about he whom the Father set apart and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? (John 10:34-36)

If Jesus is the Son of God (genitive), then whose Son is he? Why do you continue to reject him in the Public Domain. What a cowardly and hypocritical faith. You have No Faith.

• @Brother Rando June 2 You can easily look up scripture and see that the Greek titles for God show different meanings because the different cases are used to show the different meanings.

@Brother Rando June 2 * (τὸν Θεόν) Accusative (Jehovah)

@Brother Rando June 2 * (ὁ Θεὸς) Nominative (Jesus)

If these Greek assertions are correct for @Brother Rando, then humanly wonder how much Holy Scripture is actually believed by @Brother Rando ?

@Brother Rando June 12 ... for God cannot be tested with evil.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 16 Searching scripture sadly shows @Brother Rando is currently aligned with the father of lies, our spiritual enemy.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 16 Screen shot included Malachi 3:13-15 in The Common English Bible =>

You have spoken harshly about me, says the Lord; 

but you say, “What have we spoken about you?” 

You said, “Serving God is useless. What do we gain by keeping his obligation or by walking around as mourners before the Lord of heavenly forces? So now we consider the arrogant fortunate. Moreover, those doing evil are built up; they test God and escape.” 

Common English Bible (Nashville, TN: Common English Bible, 2011), Mal 3:13–15.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 17 Can you answer @Brother Rando about Malachi being in your Bible as "Moreover, those doing evil are built up; they test God and escape" contradicts @Brother Rando assertion: "for God cannot be tested with evil.'

Remember the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society agrees those doing evil tested God as described in Malachi 3.

@Brother Rando June 16 This scripture clearly shows the CD forum that you are an enemy of God and that you are aligned with the father of lies, our spiritual enemy. "No one who is being tempted should say, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted by evil, and he himself tempts no one.' (James 1:13)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 17 What is the difference between "tempt" and "test" ?

@Brother Rando June 17 To tempt someone is the same as to test someone. 

Holy God cannot be tempted by evil, but Holy God can be tested by evil. Holy God has true knowledge of good and evil, albeit Holy God has no desire to do any evil.

@Brother Rando June 17 When Jesus quoted Hebrew scripture he told Satan, "Again it is written: ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’ (Matthew 4:7)

The Lexham English Bile (LEB) has a pericope "The Temptation of Jesus" to describe Matthew 4:1-11 that has me wondering if Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus Christ was really tempted or just tested by our spiritual enemy ?

What is the relationship of Jesus and τὸν Θεόν so the words spoken by Jesus had truthful power to be Holy instead of being tempted by evil sin ?

My faith believes the phrase τὸν θεόν σου (The God of you) in Matthew 4:7 and Matthew 4:10 includes the eternal voice of Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus Christ in τὸν θεόν so Matthew 4:7 paraphrase: "You are not to put me to the test." & Matthew 4:10 "You shall worship me and serve only me ..." (as serving Jesus does the will of τὸν θεόν).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 17 Again scripture sadly shows @Brother Rando is currently aligned with the father of lies, our spiritual enemy.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 17 Remember John 14:1 Greek spoken by יהוה Jesus Christ ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 17 πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 17 Be Ye Believing in The God, also in Me Be Ye Believing (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You)

@Brother Rando June 18 * The God - τὸν θεόν - Is Accusative Singular Masculine

@Brother Rando June 18 * Me - ἐμὲ - Is 1st Person Accusative Singular

@Brother Rando June 18 * Ye - πιστεύω - Is 2nd Person Plural

My eyes see @Brother Rando identification (parsing) of Koine Greek words being correct albeit incomplete.

πιστεύετε : Be Ye Believing - Verb, Present (continuous action), Active, imperative (command), 2nd Person, Plural

εἰς : in - Preposision

τὸν ; the - Article, Accusative, Singular, MAsculine

θεόν, : God - Noun , Accusative, Singular, MAsculine

καὶ : and / even / also - Adverb, emphatic, particle

εἰς : in - Preposision

ἐμὲ : me - Pronoun, Personal, 1sr Person, Accusative, Singular

πιστεύετε : Be Ye Believing - Present (continuous action), Active, Indicative (secondary present time aspect), 2nd Person, Plural

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 17  (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You)

@Brother Rando June 18 (Ye is an archaic English plural spelling of You) that Jesus applied to his followers since the audience (his disciples) were listening him.

We agree this command applies to followers of Jesus since the audience (his disciples) were listening him.

@Brother Rando June 18 Ye is archaic because it is a primitive form of English in the 1500's also known as Shakespearian language. 

We agree.

@Brother Rando June 18 You have everything 180 degrees backwards... the teaching of the Anti-Christ... 

We disagree. My faith believes the eternal τὸν θεόν uniquely has three simultaneous voices so my belief in Jesus being one of the τὸν θεόν eternal voices means my faith is truly obeying the command of Jesus. In contrast, believing untrustworthy Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications about created Michael the Archangel proves disobedience to this command as an angel is NOT eternal τὸν θεόν so Watchtower Bible & Tract Society adherents are NOT Christians.

@Brother Rando June 18 who opposes that Jesus is 'the Christ, the Son of the living God". (Matthew 16:16)

To me, anti-christ is the Matthew 16:16 intepretation about Michael the Archangel as the first created angel (Son) of the living God.

My faith rejoices in true belief of Matthew 16:16 along with knowing my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים are forgiven.

Holy Scripture states The Holy Three aspects of the singular Holy יהוה name "of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" in Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

If you truly want to know who Jesus is, then prayerfully ask Jesus.

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Random posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando posters along with encountering Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ.

Keep Smillng 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando June 2 * (τὸν Θεόν) Accusative (Jehovah)

@Brother Rando June 2 * (ὁ Θεὸς) Nominative (Jesus)

If these Greek assertions are correct for @Brother Rando, then humanly wonder how much Holy Scripture is actually believed by @Brother Rando ?

@Brother Rando (τὸν Θεόν) Accusative (Jehovah) - Jn 1:1  ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with (the God) Accusative (Jehovah) - Accusative Singular Masculine

@Brother Rando June 2 * (ὁ Θεὸς) Nominative (Jesus) Jn 20:28 ἀπεκρίθη Θωμᾶς καὶ εἶπεν αὐτῷ ὁ κύριός μου καὶ ὁ θεός μου

“My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed. Nominative (Jesus) - Nominative Non-Accusative Singular Masculine

@Brother Rando “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.

Jn 14:1  Μὴ ταρασσέσθω ὑμῶν ἡ καρδία· πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε - (the God) Accusative (Jehovah) - Accusative Singular Masculine

Same title (ὁ Θεὸς) is for Satan - inferior to (Jehovah) - Accusative Singular Masculine

Jesus called them over and responded with an illustration. “How can Satan cast out Satan?” he asked.

Mark 3:23  καὶ προσκαλεσάμενος αὐτοὺς ἐν παραβολαῖς ἔλεγεν αὐτοῖς πῶς δύναται Σατανᾶς Σατανᾶν ἐκβάλλειν - Accusative Singular Masculine

Trinity is a FEMININE GENITIVE NOUN ----- Jehovah and Jesus nor Holy Spirit is even mentioned in (her) definition,,,😂

• Pages

@Brother Rando

"Claiming Moses is the Eternal and Everlasting God JEHOVAH is the same as falsely claiming Jesus is τὸν θεόν."

You really have difficulty understanding that your self-made grammatical rule regarding θεὸν logically makes every referent of it to be Jehovah as you have constructed it.

From your first post in another thread you maintain the following: "But θεόν (theon) refers to only to the True God as in (John 17:3). θεόν (theon) is a superlative title given to Jehovah alone."; which, leaves no room for any referent but to be taken as Jehovah. You make no qualifications, or exceptions, in your assertion. (emphasis mine)

In that same post you also claim that all 148 NT occurrences of θεόν explicitly refer to Jehovah, which included Artemis and Paul (Acts 19:37, 28:6). 

You stated, "Inserting God's Name doesn't flow smoothly in all 148 Greek occurrences.". Clearly your statement would have one believe that both Artemis and Paul are recipients of the "superlative title" reserved for only Jehovah as witnessed by that statement; and, even this statement you have made in this particular thread, "Now to make it Accusative which is a 'superlative title' that does not belong to anyone else the scripture would state although being in error, would read.". (emphasis mine)

"Your claim is that all gods are the same as τὸν θεόν which is totally false."

I've not made that claim. Not all gods are the same, they all have individual identity characterized by the attributes each one possesses. 

Throughout our exchanges on this it is clear that you continually confuse θεός and its inflected forms which carry the same dictionary meaning, "god"; and, mistake that as a marker of individual personal "identity". 

Yahweh and Zeus are both θεός; but, are not the same θεός, nor do they as θεός have identical attributes – attributes tied to each of their personal names providing distinction and differentiation between them.

"τὸν θεόν is never rendered (a god) ...the correct case would be theos which is not accusative but nominative."

Then why did you provide these two renderings of Ex. 4:16 where "a god" is used?

"And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him as a god."

"And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him like a god."

Certainly you are aware of the LXX text reading πρὸς τὸν θεόν in Ex. 4:16. And, who is it, in your mind, that πρὸς τὸν θεόν refers to in the second clause of Jn. 1:1? It seems as if every band-aid you apply to your rule contradicts your stated rule.

"Even Thomas did not invoke the 'superlative title' towards Jesus."

Which is due to grammatical function – θεόν is not used grammatically as a direct address; but, the nominative or the vocative cases are. You are well aware of that, as this has been discussed in several exchanges now.

"so exalting Moses above the Christ to JEHOVAH Status is offensive."

I'm sure it is; which is one more reason for you to reject your own self-made θεόν grammatical rule of error.   

"If Jesus is the Son of God (genitive), then whose Son is he?"

He is God's Son who he addresses as Father.

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando

"Claiming Moses is the Eternal and Everlasting God JEHOVAH is the same as falsely claiming Jesus is τὸν θεόν."

@Pages You really have difficulty understanding that your self-made grammatical rule regarding θεὸν logically makes every referent of it to be Jehovah as you have constructed it.

@Brother Rando Interesting enough that is what you have done by claiming that all cases are the same, co-equal, or self existent. I already showed you that τὸν θεόν is Greater than ὁ Θεός.

@Pages Then why did you provide these two renderings of Ex. 4:16 where "a god" is used?

"And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him as a god."

"And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him like a god."

@Brother Rando To show you the DIFFERENCE... "τὸν θεόν is never rendered (a god) ...the correct case would be theos which is not accusative but nominative."

• (a god) is not represented by τὸν θεόν - (a god) is represented by Θεός without the definite article ὁ as in the third clause of John (a god).

@Pages Yahweh and Zeus are both θεός; but, are not the same θεός, nor do they as θεός have identical attributes – attributes tied to each of their personal names providing distinction and differentiation between them.

@Brother Rando Titles can be interchangeable but even yourself have admitted that Yahweh and Zeus are in fact DIFFERENT and NOT THE SAME.

• That's why Jesus used the 'superlative title' τὸν θεόν in referring to his Father .
    • This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God τὸν θεόν, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
    • Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God τὸν θεόν you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

@Brother Rando "If Jesus is the Son of God (genitive), then whose Son is he?"

@Pages He is God's Son who he addresses as Father.

@Brother Rando Very good. He is God's τὸν θεόν Son who he addresses as Father. (Bold Mine)

@Pages Certainly you are aware of the LXX text reading πρὸς τὸν θεόν in Ex. 4:16. And, who is it, in your mind, that πρὸς τὸν θεόν refers to in the second clause of Jn. 1:1? It seems as if every band-aid you apply to your rule contradicts your stated rule.

• @Brother Rando The point I was making is that τὸν θεόν refers to Jehovah. The same τὸν θεόν the Word was with. So Ex. 4:16 should read Jehovah if τὸν θεόν was really used. I know it wasn't because τὸν θεόν never means (a god). My Brothers used (a god) correctly because they know as I know also that Moses was to be godlike to Pharaoh. (a god) is represented by Θεός without the definite article ὁ as in the third clause of John (a god).

So if τὸν θεόν was used then I know that (a god) would not have been USED. So if it was which I know it is not, the scripture would read:

• And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him as JEHOVAH τὸν θεόν.
    • And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him like JEHOVAH τὸν θεόν.

Soooooooooooooo.... Who is like Jehovah? Let me ask again. (WHO IS LIKE GOD?) Jesus is not τὸν θεόν nor is Moses.... they are gods (Psalm 82:6) θεοί - Nominative Plural Masculine

Good day.

• @Brother Rando June 2 * (τὸν Θεόν) Accusative (Jehovah)

@Brother Rando June 2 * (ὁ Θεὸς) Nominative (Jesus)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 22 If these Greek assertions are correct for @Brother Rando, then humanly wonder how much Holy Scripture is actually believed by @Brother Rando ?

@Brother Rando June 22 (τὸν Θεόν) Accusative (Jehovah) - Jn 1:1  ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

@Brother Rando June 22 in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with (the God) Accusative (Jehovah) - Accusative Singular Masculine

@Brother Rando June 22 (ὁ Θεὸς) Nominative (Jesus) Jn 20:28 ἀπεκρίθη Θωμᾶς καὶ εἶπεν αὐτῷ ὁ κύριός μου καὶ ὁ θεός μου

@Brother Rando June 22 “My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed. Nominative (Jesus) - Nominative Non-Accusative Singular Masculine

@Brother Rando June 22 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.

@Brother Rando June 22 Jn 14:1  Μὴ ταρασσέσθω ὑμῶν ἡ καρδία· πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε - (the God) Accusative (Jehovah) - Accusative Singular Masculine

My eyes see @Brother Rando June 2 * (τὸν Θεόν) Accusative (Jehovah) has two scripture snippets (John 1:1 and ohn 14:1) posted by @Brother Rando while @Brother Rando June 2 * (ὁ Θεὸς) Nominative (Jesus) has John 20:28 snippet.

My faith believes in the eternal voice of יהוה Jesus The Christ the same as Holy יהוה אלהים that includes forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים. In sad contrast is the published Watchtower Bible & Tract Society belief in created Michael the Archangel that is NOT the same as eternal τὸν Θεόν.

@Brother Rando June 26 I already showed you that τὸν θεόν is Greater than ὁ Θεός.

Can you answer @Brother Rando how τὸν Θεόν could be Greater than ὁ Θεὸς in Matthew 22:23-33 LEB (with genitive τοῦ θεοῦ & nomiinative ὁ Θεὸς) =>

On that day Sadducees — who say there is no resurrection — came up to him and asked him, saying, “Teacher, Moses said if someone dies without having children, his brother is to marry his wife and father descendants for his brother. Now there were seven brothers with us. And the first died after getting married, and because he did not have descendants, he left his wife to his brother. So also the second and the third, up to the seventh. And last of all the woman died. In the resurrection, therefore, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had her as wife.”

But Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, because you do not know the scriptures or the power τοῦ θεοῦ (of the God)! For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels τοῦ θεοῦ (of the God) in heaven. Now concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you τοῦ θεοῦ (by the God), who said, “I am ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Abraham and ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Isaac and ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Jacob”? He is not ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of the dead, but of the living!” And when the crowds heard this, they were amazed at his teaching. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 22:23–33.

Humanly wonder if the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society approach of treating every scripture snippet as a proverb being the basis for absurd assertions by @Brother Rando who sadly does NOT know much Holy Scripture while knowing much published by the the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.

Can you answer @Brother Rando which words have eternal value: Holy Scripture OR Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications ?

@Brother Rando June 22 Same title (ὁ Θεὸς) is for Satan - inferior to (Jehovah) - Accusative Singular Masculine

@Brother Rando June 22 Jesus called them over and responded with an illustration. “How can Satan cast out Satan?” he asked.

@Brother Rando June 22 Mark 3:23  καὶ προσκαλεσάμενος αὐτοὺς ἐν παραβολαῖς ἔλεγεν αὐτοῖς πῶς δύναται Σατανᾶς Σατανᾶν ἐκβάλλειν - Accusative Singular Masculine

Absurd assertion about Greek "Accusative Singular Masculine" grammatical usage equating meaning of words.

Logos Bible Study search (lemma.g:θεός OR lemma.g:Σατανᾶς) IN milestone:bible:mk3 found four verses in Mark 3 having God OR Satan:

Logos Bible Study search (morph.g:NASM OR morph.g:JASM) IN milestone:bible:mk3 found 21 Nouns (N) and 2 Adjectives (J) in Mark 3 that are Accusative Singular Masculine (ASM):

Humanly wonder about @Brother Rando assertion "Same title (ὁ Θεὸς) is for Satan" embedding personal correctness as belief in Michael the Archangel Christ means @Brother Rando truly does NOT know eternal יהוה Jesus The Christ so does NOT know eternal Holy יהוה אלהים as described in Matthew 11:25-30 LEB (with יהוה for Lord, reflecting Jewish Scholars usually translated יהוה as Lord in LXX)  =>

At that time Jesus answered and said, “I praise you, Father, יהוה of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent, and have revealed them to young children. Yes, Father, for to do so was your gracious will. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son wants to reveal him. Come to me, all of you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke on you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to carry and my burden is light.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 11:25–30.

If you truly want to know who Jesus is, then 🙏 prayerfully ask Jesus.

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando along with encountering Holy King יהוה Jesus The Christ.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando June 26 I already showed you that τὸν θεόν is Greater than ὁ Θεός.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Can you answer @Brother Rando how τὸν Θεόν could be Greater than ὁ Θεὸς in Matthew 22:23-33 LEB (with genitive τοῦ θεοῦ & nomiinative ὁ Θεὸς) =>

Yes. "You have heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away, and I am coming to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am." (John 14:28 LEB)

• @Brother Rando June 26 I already showed you that τὸν θεόν is Greater than ὁ Θεός.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 29 Can you answer @Brother Rando how τὸν Θεόν could be Greater than ὁ Θεὸς in Matthew 22:23-33 LEB (with genitive τοῦ θεοῦ & nomiinative ὁ Θεὸς) =>

On that day Sadducees — who say there is no resurrection — came up to him and asked him, saying, “Teacher, Moses said if someone dies without having children, his brother is to marry his wife and father descendants for his brother. Now there were seven brothers with us. And the first died after getting married, and because he did not have descendants, he left his wife to his brother. So also the second and the third, up to the seventh. And last of all the woman died. In the resurrection, therefore, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had her as wife.”

But Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, because you do not know the scriptures or the power τοῦ θεοῦ (of the God)! For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels τοῦ θεοῦ (of the God) in heaven. Now concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you τοῦ θεοῦ (by the God), who said, “I am ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Abraham and ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Isaac and ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Jacob”? He is not ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of the dead, but of the living!” And when the crowds heard this, they were amazed at his teaching. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 22:23–33.

@Brother Rando June 29 Yes. "You have heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away, and I am coming to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am." (John 14:28 LEB)

Can you answer @Brother Rando which Greek grammatical spelling(s) of The God = The Father ?

My eyes do not see The God (τὸν Θεόν nor ὁ Θεὸς nor τοῦ θεοῦ) in John 14:28

How is John 14:28 "greater" related to the spiritual nature of the Father and Jesus Christ ?

If the Father and Jesus Christ are two eternal voices in One Holy יהוה אלהים, then what does John 14:28 "greater" express (possibly Love provision for sin forgiveness and Godly Humility) ?

Can you answer @Brother Rando how τὸν Θεόν is greater than ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Abraham and ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Isaac and ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Jacob ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Can you answer @Brother Rando which Greek grammatical spelling(s) of The God = The Father ?

My eyes do not see The God (τὸν Θεόν nor ὁ Θεὸς nor τοῦ θεοῦ) in John 14:28

How is John 14:28 "greater" related to the spiritual nature of the Father and Jesus Christ ?

Even though various cases are often shared to varies entities, they do make different through inflections of the Koine Greek Grammar.

For instance ὁ Θεὸς  can be applied to Jehovah - Jesus - Satan

• Jehovah is the only true God τὸν Θεόν and is Greater than I am (Jesus is the I am)
    • Jehovah is the only true God τὸν Θεόν and is Greater than Satan

The Greek Scholars claim that all cases are the same is simply a lie that the Apostate Church Fathers taught and tried to tie the trinity into it.

But the word trinity is a genitive feminine noun that pagans worship. The stand against Christ opposing every step of the way.

Since Jesus is the Son God (genitive) the is proof that the Son do not always exist but rather was made, brought, or begotten into existence by the Eternal and Everlasting One.

Now, on the other hand 'superlative titles' are not share with other deities, they belong to Jehovah Alone.

Jesus is called Adon but never Adonai (Adon can be applied to Jehovah, Jesus, Angels, and men) but only Jehovah has the 'superlative title' Adonai.

Another 'superlative title' is 'the God of gods' that applies to Jehovah alone..

There are many examples of titles being shared. Both Jehovah and Jesus are called Mighty and so are angels and men but Jehovah alone is called 'Almighty'. Another 'superlative title'.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe in One God the Father Almighty. There is no other.

For even if after all there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many gods and many lords, yet to us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we are for him, and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we are through him. (1 Cor8:5-6 LEB)

Hope this helps... our Preaching Work is coming to a Conclusion as Armageddon is about to strike... Even time you see the Name Jesus -- know that Jesus bears the Name given to him be his Father that has His Fathers Name in him. (Jehovah is Salvation)

John 17:11

“I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are one.

John 17:12

When I was with them, I used to watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me; and I have protected them, and not one of them is destroyed except the son of destruction, so that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Psalm 61:5

For you, O God, have heard my vows. You have given me the inheritance belonging to those who fear your name.

John 17:24

Father, I want those whom you have given me to be with me where I am, in order that they may look upon my glory that you have given me, because you loved me before the founding of the world.

John 17:22

I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one.

Deuteronomy 12:21

If the place that Jehovah your God chooses to put his name

Malachi 1:6

“‘A son honors a father, and a servant his master. So if I am a father, where is the honor due me? And if I am a master, where is the fear due me?’ Jehovah of armies says to you priests who are despising my name. “‘But you say: “How have we despised your name?”’

Psalm 31:3

For you are my crag and my stronghold; For the sake of your nameyou will lead me and guide me.

Exodus 33:12

Now Moses said to Jehovah: “See, you are saying to me, ‘Lead this people up,’ but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. Moreover, you have said, ‘I know you by name, and you have also found favor in my eyes.’

Isaiah 45:4

For the sake of my servant Jacob and of Israel my chosen one, I am calling you by your name. I am giving you a name of honor, although you did not know me.

John 5:43

I have come in the name of my Father, but you do not receive me. If someone else came in his own nameyou would receive that one.

• Pages

@Brother Rando

"Interesting enough that is what you have done by claiming that all cases are the same, co-equal, or self existent."

Two items, the first being that this response is in error as noun case-endings do not provide any theological statement of "co-equal, or self existent.". You continually mix up theology with grammar. 

The second, θεός, θεοῦ, θεόν, θεῷ, and θεέ, all have the dictionary meaning "god". The only differences to be found between them are the case-ending forms themselves. These forms are due to the grammatical function the noun is performing in the sentence, subject, object, indirect object, singular, plural.

• Often people are confused by the fact that Greek nouns change form, depending upon their grammatical usage in a sentence.
    • Greek is an inflected language, and its nouns are declined, meaning they take a different form when they are subject, object, indirect object, plural, etc.
    • These changes in forms do not impact the actual meaning of the noun itself, only how it is being used in a particular sentence. (emphasis and format mine)

(White, James R. The Forgotten Trinity: Recovering the Heart of Christian Belief. Accordance electronic edition, version 1.0. Bloomington: Bethany House Publishers, 1998.)

"I already showed you that τὸν θεόν is Greater than ὁ Θεός."

Grammatically, what you have written is complete nonsense. θεός, including its inflected forms, does not come with built-in categories of one form being superior over another form.

Once again, your theology perspective invades upon, and tramples, the grammar principles of this language regarding nouns.

I believe the text you are alluding to in your statement above is Jn. 14:28 – ὅτι ὁ πατὴρ μείζων μού ἐστιν – John didn't write this using θεόν or θεός. 

Moving on, when I asked you why you used a text that rendered τὸν θεόν as "a god" you responded with the following:

"To show you the DIFFERENCE... "τὸν θεόν is never rendered (a god) ...the correct case would be theos which is not accusative but nominative.""

You contradict your assertion above by providing the translation of the text as, "And he will speak for you to the people, and then he will be to you as a mouth, and you will be to him as a god.". (emphasis mine)

Do you not realize that in your writing all this you have single-handedly shown your own assertion to be completely false?

In fact, here is the LXX text of Ex. 4:16.

• καὶ αὐτός σοι λαλήσει πρὸς τὸν λαόν, καὶ αὐτὸς ἔσται σου στόμα· σὺ δὲ αὐτῷ ἔσῃ τὰ πρὸς τὸν θεόν. (emphasis mine)

(Swete, H. B. (1909). The Old Testament in Greek: According to the Septuagint (Ex 4:16). Cambridge University Press.)

"(a god) is not represented by τὸν θεόν"

See response above.

"(a god) is represented by Θεός without the definite article ὁ"

This can be true; but, is certainly not always the case in each and every instance where the anarthrous θεός is found.

You ought to remember these two examples found below for the articular θεός.

ἐν οἷς ὁ θεὸς τοῦ αἰῶνος is how the text of 2Cor. 4:4 starts; and, the text of Phil. 3:19 reads ὧν ὁ θεὸς ἡ κοιλία. Neither text is speaking of Yahweh.

The reverse can also be case where an anarthrous θεός is speaking of Yahweh. For example, Ge. 17:7 εἶναί σου θεὸς; Ge. 17:8 ἔσομαι αὐτοῖς θεός; Lk. 20:38 θεὸς δὲ οὐκ ἔστιν νεκρῶν; and 1Cor. 8:6 εἷς θεὸς ὁ πατήρ.

This is not the first time those texts have been mentioned in relation to your confused state regarding the use, or lack, of the article.

"Titles can be interchangeable but even yourself have admitted that Yahweh and Zeus are in fact DIFFERENT and NOT THE SAME."

What I stated quite clearly was the following:

• Yahweh and Zeus are both θεός; but, are not the same θεός, nor do they as θεός have identical attributes – attributes tied to each of their personal names providing distinction and differentiation between them.

So, I'm not at all certain where you see "titles can be interchangeable" in what I wrote; or, even what that is in reference to. 

"He is God's τὸν θεόν Son who he addresses as Father."

The phrase, God's Son, is normally stated with God being in the genitive – Mt. 27:43, θεοῦ εἰμι υἱός; Mt. 27:54, θεοῦ υἱὸς; Mk. 15:39, υἱὸς θεοῦ; Jn. 10:36, υἱὸς τοῦ θεοῦ.

At this time I do not believe there is much more to be said on this grammatical matter pertaining to θεόν that hasn't already been stated here, and in the other thread. So, at this point I think we have reached an impasse in this particular exchange.

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando

"Interesting enough that is what you have done by claiming that all cases are the same, co-equal, or self existent."

@Pages

Two items, the first being that this response is in error as noun case-endings do not provide any theological statement of "co-equal, or self existent.". You continually mix up theology with grammar. 

Trinitarians always claim that the three are are the same, coequal, coeternal, co-omnipresent and that the five cases of theos are the same. That is totally false. Only Jehovah and Jehovah alone is τὸν θεόν. Here's a short list of other 'superlative titles' that belong only to JEHOVAH.

• Almighty
    • Adonai
    • Alpha and Omega
    • Elolam

@Brother Rando "He is God's τὸν θεόν Son who he addresses as Father."

@Pages The phrase, God's Son, is normally stated with God being in the genitive – Mt. 27:43, θεοῦ εἰμι υἱός; Mt. 27:54, θεοῦ υἱὸς; Mk. 15:39, υἱὸς θεοῦ; Jn. 10:36, υἱὸς τοῦ θεοῦ.

@Brother Rando - God's Son is genitive because he is a creation. Jehovah τὸν θεόν is never genitive but Accusative, for Jah is the Everlasting and Eternal God and there is no other. Amen.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 29 Can you answer @Brother Rando which Greek grammatical spelling(s) of The God = The Father ?

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 29 My eyes do not see The God (τὸν Θεόν nor ὁ Θεὸς nor τοῦ θεοῦ) in John 14:28

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus June 29 How is John 14:28 "greater" related to the spiritual nature of the Father and Jesus Christ ?

@Brother Rando June 30 Even though various cases are often shared to varies entities, they do make different through inflections of the Koine Greek Grammar.

My eyes see @Brother Rando has more to learn about Greek grammatical expression & meaning.

@Brother Rando June 30 For instance ὁ Θεὸς can be applied to Jehovah - Jesus - Satan

@Brother Rando June 30 * Jehovah is the only true God τὸν Θεόν and is Greater than I am (Jesus is the I am)

@Brother Rando June 30 * Jehovah is the only true God τὸν Θεόν and is Greater than Satan

Thank You for expressing your faith belief " ὁ Θεὸς can be applied to... Satan" that reminded me of "I" trouble in Isaiah 14:13-14

The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society published Genesis 28:13 New World Translation (NWT) that begins:

And look! there was Jehovah stationed above it, and he said: "I am Jehovah the God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac. ...

Can you answer @Brother Rando how τὸν Θεόν is greater than ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Abraham and ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Isaac and ὁ Θεὸς (the God) of Jacob ?

@Brother Rando June 30 But the word trinity is a genitive feminine noun ...

Fact checking @Brother Rando finds Greek language understanding has more opportunities for improvement. The graphic posted by @Brother Rando six times on this page has the Greek word for three, whose genitive spelling is Τριάδος (and range of meaning with Holy => Trinity)

Logos Bible Study precise search for (lemma.g:τριάς@NN OR lemma.g:τριάς@NG OR lemma.g:τριάς@ND OR lemma.g:τριάς@NA OR lemma.g:τριάς@NV) AFTER 1 WORD lemma.g:ἅγιος found 160 results of Holy Three in four Greek cases: Nominative, Genitive, Dative, & Accustaive:

"Patrologia Graeca, Tomus III: Greek Text" has Greek words from Dionysius the Aeropagite in the 1st Century AD, which is a century earlier than @Brother Rando graphic claim (so historical research by @Brother Rando could also be improved)

Google Translate shows "of the holy Trinity" for τῆς ἁγίας Τριάδος

If you truly want to know who Jesus is, then 🙏 prayerfully ask Jesus.

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando along with encountering Holy King יהוה Jesus The Christ.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Google Translate shows "of the holy Trinity" for τῆς ἁγίας Τριάδος

No such scripture. The teaching you bring is a demonic one against that Jesus is "the Christ the Son of the living God" (Matthew 16:16)

• Matthew 16:16 is a scripture that all trinitarians reject.
    • trinitarians teachings are against CHRIST

Deuteronomy 13:13

• that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known),

Jeremiah 11:19

• I had been like a gentle lamb led to the slaughter; I did not realize that they had plotted against me, saying, “Let us destroy the tree and its fruit; let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name be remembered no more.”

The trinity is a plural genitive noun and non- accusative, nothing you say can change that,

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 14 "Patrologia Graeca, Tomus III: Greek Text" has Greek words from Dionysius the Aeropagite in the 1st Century AD, which is a century earlier than @Brother Rando graphic claim (so historical research by @Brother Rando could also be improved)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 14 Google Translate shows "of the holy Trinity" for τῆς ἁγίας Τριάδος

@Brother Rando July 16 No such scripture. 

We agree the Greek words from Dionysius the Aeropagite in the 1st Century AD are not scripture.

@Brother Rando July 16 The trinity is a plural genitive noun and non- accusative, nothing you say can change that,

Fact checking @Brother Rando finds Greek language understanding has more opportunities for improvement. The graphic posted by @Brother Rando seven times on this page has the Greek word for three, whose genitive spelling is Τριάδος (and range of meaning includes Holy => Trinity)

@Brother Rando assertion "nothing you say can change that" reminds me of stubborn human attitude about knowing what believe while NOT wanting to be confused with the facts.

If you truly want to know who Jesus Christ is, then 🙏 prayerfully ask Jesus Christ.

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando along with encountering Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ.

@Brother Rando July 16 The teaching you bring is a demonic one against that Jesus is "the Christ the Son of the living God" (Matthew 16:16)

Another twisted & confused example is @Brother Rando assertion "the trinity which omits Jesus as the Christ, the Son of the living God" that actually reflects Watchtower Bible & Tract Society belief that Michael the Archangel is not eternal God.

Please appreciate my faith believes the uniqueness of Holy יהוה אלהים is simultaneously having three eternal voices, which are aspects of the יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

?> How does the יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to plural God of We in Deuteronomy 6:4 ?

Keep Smiling 😍

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando July 16 The trinity is a plural genitive noun and non- accusative, nothing you say can change that,

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ plural God of We in Deuteronomy 6:4 ?

There is no WE in the scripture.   “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah." (Deuteronomy 6:4)

• Τριάδος is not a Biblical term
    • There is no mention of JESUS CHRIST in the pagan doctrine
    • There is No mention of CHRIST in the LEB of Mark 1:34
    • You call sign does not mention CHRIST either

Aren't you the three that proclaims Jesus is made of three created angels? Τριάδος is a plural of three genitive feminine nouns.

• @Brother Rando July 21 Aren't you the three that proclaims Jesus is made of three created angels? Τριάδος is a plural of three genitive feminine nouns.

To me, @Brother Random is confused, confused, confused.

Without proof of three genitive feminine nouns for τριάδος , @Brother Random has repeated being confused, confused, confused.

@Brother Rando July 21 Τριάδος is not a Biblical term

Papyri has a genitive τριάδος (In the name of) that is translated by Google as trinity

My eyes see "In the Name of the Holy Immortal and Life-giving and Co-living Trinity of Father and Son and Holy Spirit, ..." that is consistent with my question:

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 21 ?> How does the יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to plural God of We in Deuteronomy 6:4 ?

@Brother Rando July 21 There is no WE in the scripture.  “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah." (Deuteronomy 6:4)

To me, @Brother Random does not appreciate English translation choice "our" for "of We". Hebrew plural suffix does not specify grammatical case usage so English translators have to choose a grammatical case for plural pronoun suffix: "of We", "Our", "of Us" describing plural God.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה qualifier: God (plural) of We (plural)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 English alternative wording for "of We" is Our. To me, "of We" shows יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 ?> Holy יהוה אלהים inspired plural noun & plural pronoun to describe יהוה so what was/is/will be יהוה plural ?

Unique יהוה has qualifier God (plural) of We (plural) in 91 verses. Hebrew Language grammar has noun followed by qualifier with pronoun suffix construct expressing possesive "of"

Remember my eyes see @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Michael the Archangel while giving Thanks for my Best Friend Forever & Righteous King being Lord יהוה Jesus 😍 who enjoys praying שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד (Deuteronomy 6:4) using the correct Holy vocalization of יהוה for Worship Praise (& awareness of Holy yoke on me).

Please 🙏 prayerfully consider what the Memorial of Christ's Death would mean if the spiritual nature inside the Holy Christ body was truly "God with us", an eternal voice in Holy יהוה אלהים whose ❤️ Loving choice was offering a created human body as the sacrifice for all human sin, doing the will of יהוה Father. All of Holy יהוה אלהים experienced the intense agony of יהוה Jesus Christ body being brutally put to death. My faith belief rejoices that all of Holy יהוה אלהים resurrected the body of יהוה Jesus Christ 😍 Thankfully my simple agreement with Holy יהוה אלהים about my sins with my forgiveness request instantly received Holy יהוה אלהים forgiveness => wonderful reason to Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍 (as Phillipians 4:4-8 renewed my friendship with Holy יהוה אלהים)

Thankful for my slow progress toward Becoming Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 😍🙏 that enjoys awareness of Holy יהוה אלהים hand upon the back of my neck (when my choices are being Holy) & desires @Brother Rando, et al to experience the immense & intense ❤️ Love of Holy יהוה אלהים

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

To me, @Brother Random is confused, confused, confused.

Without proof of three genitive feminine nouns for τριάδος , @Brother Random has repeated being confused, confused, confused.

Tri means three - something you have no clue about. Christ is NOWHERE in your call sign or the trinity doctrine. It's Anti-Chrisitan. 

Holy יהוה אלהים is not three like Τριάδος --

See this @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ??

Holy יהוה אלהים means what?? It's not three created angels, or three created colors, ore three created voices, as you claimed.

Now look at the Τριάδος demonic teaching. of three genitive female nouns. Three - No God - No Christ - No Holy Spirit.

Satan's demonic attack against God's Person and against Christ only blasphemes against Holy Spirit. You sided with Satan in your Anti-Christian attacks. But they will not succeed nor will you gain salvation but the opposite. This very teaching that you push is Blasphemous against Holy Spirit.

That is why you have been struck dumb and without understanding.

Matthew 12:32

For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come.

Daniel 12:10

Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand. 😀

• @Brother Rando July 22 Tri means three ...

Also ancient Greek word τριάς means three. My eyes see "the number three" & "a group of three" in the τριάς graphic posted by @Brother Rando nine times on this page.

@Brother Rando July 22 Holy יהוה אלהים means what?? It's not three created angels, or three created colors, ore three created voices, as you claimed.

None of @Brother Rando τριάδος claims describe my faith belief in Holy יהוה אלהים so @Brother Rando repeated being confused, confused, confused (& cannot prove asserted "claims" by me).

@Brother Rando July 22 Now look at the Τριάδος demonic teaching. of three genitive female nouns. Three - No God - No Christ - No Holy Spirit.

To me, the @Brother Rando explanatoin of the τριάς graphic (about the number three) confirms confused, confused, confused.

Google Translate of τριάδος from Greek to English shows triad:

Google Translete of trinity & triad from English to Greek shows τριάδα (triad)

Google Translate confirms @Brother Rando being confused, confused, confused.

@Brother Rando July 21 Τριάδος is a plural of three genitive feminine nouns.

Notably lacking is three genitive feminine nouns so plural assertion by @Brother Rando repeats confused, confused, confused.

Our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, is the master source of confusion on earth. Sadly puzzled about @Brother Rando wanting to experience eternal torment created for our spiritual adversary (no desire in me for any human to experience eterniy being away from Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ Love),

If you truly want to know who Jesus Christ is, then 🙏 prayerfully ask Jesus Christ.

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando along with encountering Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ.

Please 🙏 prayerfully consider what the Memorial of Christ's Death would mean if the spiritual nature inside the Holy Christ body was truly "God with us", an eternal voice in Holy יהוה אלהים whose ❤️ Loving choice was offering a created human body as the sacrifice for all human sin, doing the will of יהוה Father. All of Holy יהוה אלהים experienced the intense agony of יהוה Jesus Christ body being brutally put to death. My faith belief rejoices that all of Holy יהוה אלהים resurrected the body of יהוה Jesus Christ 😍 Thankfully my simple agreement with Holy יהוה אלהים about my sins with my forgiveness request instantly received Holy יהוה אלהים forgiveness => wonderful reason to Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍 (as Phillipians 4:4-8 renewed my friendship with Holy יהוה אלהים)

Thankful for my slow progress toward Becoming Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 😍🙏 that enjoys awareness of Holy יהוה אלהים hand upon the back of my neck (when my choices are being Holy) & desires @Brother Rando, et al, to experience the immense & intense ❤️ Love of Holy יהוה אלהים

Keep Smiling 😊