Can you Answer?

Comments

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,419

@Brother Rando July 21 Τριάδος is a plural of three genitive feminine nouns.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Notably lacking is three genitive feminine nouns so plural assertion by @Brother Rando repeats confused, confused, confused.

Our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, is the master source of confusion on earth. Sadly puzzled about @Brother Rando wanting to experience eternal torment created for our spiritual adversary (no desire in me for any human to experience eterniy being away from Holy יהוה אלהים 

Love),

Like I said..... Τριάδος is a plural of three genitive feminine nouns. Proof is by your own posting. https://christiandiscourse.net/uploads/U7F501WPQO23/google-translate-trias.jpg

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Brother Rando July 21 Τριάδος is a plural of three genitive feminine nouns.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 23 Notably lacking is three genitive feminine nouns so plural assertion by @Brother Rando repeats confused, confused, confused.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus July 23 Our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, is the master source of confusion on earth. Sadly puzzled about @Brother Rando wanting to experience eternal torment created for our spiritual adversary (no desire in me for any human to experience eterniy being away from Holy יהוה אלהים ❤️ Love),

@Brother Rando July 23 Like I said..... Τριάδος is a plural of three genitive feminine nouns. Proof is by your own posting. https://christiandiscourse.net/uploads/U7F501WPQO23/google-translate-trias.jpg

Absurd assertion affirms @Brother Rando being really confused, really confused, really confused.

Google Translate from Greek to English does not show Greek grammatical identification (e.g. genitive, feminine). Also how can τριάδος be a plural of itself ? (really confused is @Brother Rando)

If you truly want to know who Jesus Christ is, then 🙏 prayerfully ask Jesus Christ.

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando along with encountering Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ.

Please 🙏 prayerfully consider what the Memorial of Christ's Death would mean if the spiritual nature inside the Holy Christ body was truly "God with us", an eternal voice in Holy יהוה אלהים whose ❤️ Loving choice was offering a created human body as the sacrifice for all human sin, doing the will of יהוה Father. All of Holy יהוה אלהים experienced the intense agony of יהוה Jesus Christ body being brutally put to death. My faith belief rejoices that all of Holy יהוה אלהים resurrected the body of יהוה Jesus Christ 😍 Thankfully my simple agreement with Holy יהוה אלהים about my sins with my forgiveness request instantly received Holy יהוה אלהים forgiveness => wonderful reason to Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍 (as Phillipians 4:4-8 renewed my friendship with Holy יהוה אלהים)

Thankful for my slow progress toward Becoming Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 😍🙏 that enjoys awareness of Holy יהוה אלהים hand upon the back of my neck (when my choices are being Holy) & desires @Brother Rando, et al, to experience the immense & intense ❤️ Love of Holy יהוה אלהים

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando July 23 Like I said..... Τριάδος is a plural of three genitive feminine nouns. Proof is by your own posting. https://christiandiscourse.net/uploads/U7F501WPQO23/google-translate-trias.jpg

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Absurd assertion affirms @Brother Rando being really confused, really confused, really confused.

The word Τριάδος itself for trinity is a genitive feminine noun. You simply pushing Anti-Christian dogma that denies CHRIST. Just like your call sign omits CHRIST. NO JESU CHRIST in this demonic propaganda.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Can you answer @Brother Rando about the relationship of "fully know" and creation of everything ?

Matthew 11:25-30 NWT (with verse #'s removed since the #'s were added ~500 years ago) =>

At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children. Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one fully knows the Son except the Father;g neither does anyone fully know the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son is willing to reveal him. Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am mild-temperedi and lowly in heart,j and you will find refreshment for yourselves. For my yoke is kindly, and my load is light.”

How could any created angel or person "fully know" the creator Father, Lord of heaven and earth ?

Thus far, my human existence has not encountered any created being having immense intelligence & power to physically create something out of nothing.

@Brother Rando July 24 The word Τριάδος itself for trinity is a genitive feminine noun. 

Observation is the graphic posted many times by @Brother Rando does NOT have trinity. Hence @Brother Random assertion lacks verifiable proof. Humanly wonder if @Brother Rando encountered the graphic in some reading so @Brother Rando repeatedly posting graphic deceptively reminds @Brother Rando about article with blind trust. Ths far, @Brother Random has proven lack of critical thinking to factually check graphic assertions.

Google Translate shows τριάδος range of meaning includes triad (consistent with definition 2 posted by @Brother Rando)

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus The Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankfully my asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים being instantly forgiven (reason for me to always Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress that includes יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy) continually dwelling in me.

Disciples of Holy יהוה אלהים are to be Baptized in the singular יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 28:18–20.

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects provide the basis for trinity (tri-unity) doctrine ?

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to Isaiah 44:6-9 ?

Isaiah 44:6-9 LEB (with Hebrew words יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for god) =>

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

?> What did יהוה Jesus The Christ say about His personal identity ?

Revelation 22:12-16 LEB =>

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

?> Who is eternally "the first and the last" (consistent with Isaiah 44:6) ?

If you truly want to know who Jesus Christ is, then 🙏 prayerfully ask Jesus Christ.

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando along with encountering Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ.

Please 🙏 prayerfully consider what the Memorial of Christ's Death would mean if the spiritual nature inside the Holy Christ body was truly "God with us", an eternal voice in Holy יהוה אלהים whose ❤️ Loving choice was offering a created human body as the sacrifice for all human sin, doing the will of יהוה Father. All of Holy יהוה אלהים experienced the intense agony of יהוה Jesus Christ body being brutally put to death. My faith belief rejoices that all of Holy יהוה אלהים resurrected the body of יהוה Jesus Christ 😍 Thankfully my simple agreement with Holy יהוה אלהים about my sins with my forgiveness request instantly received Holy יהוה אלהים forgiveness => wonderful reason to Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍 (as Phillipians 4:4-8 renewed my friendship with Holy יהוה אלהים)

Thankful for my slow progress toward Becoming Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 😍🙏 that enjoys awareness of Holy יהוה אלהים hand upon the back of my neck (when my choices are being Holy) & desires @Brother Rando, et al, to experience the immense & intense ❤️ Love of Holy יהוה אלהים

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando July 24 The word Τριάδος itself for trinity is a genitive feminine noun. 

Observation is the graphic posted many times by @Brother Rando does NOT have trinity. Hence @Brother Random assertion lacks verifiable proof. Humanly wonder if @Brother Rando encountered the graphic in some reading so @Brother Rando repeatedly posting graphic deceptively reminds @Brother Rando about article with blind trust. Ths far, @Brother Random has proven lack of critical thinking to factually check graphic assertions.

Google Translate shows τριάδος range of meaning includes triad (consistent with definition 2 posted by @Brother Rando)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children. Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one fully knows the Son except the Father;g neither does anyone fully know the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son is willing to reveal him. Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am mild-temperedi and lowly in heart,j and you will find refreshment for yourselves. For my yoke is kindly, and my load is light.”

There is No Father - Son - Holy Sprit listed in the τριάδος There is no three created colors, three created voices, nor three created angels listed either.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ - Google Translate shows τριάδος range of meaning includes triad (consistent with definition 2 posted by @Brother Rando)

Jesus was praying to the Only True God τὸν Θεὸν (John 17:3) not to three create angels, three created voices, nor three created colors.

• Can you answer @Brother Rando about the relationship of "fully know" and creation of everything ?

Matthew 11:25-30 NWT (with verse #'s removed since the #'s were added ~500 years ago) =>

How could any created angel or person "fully know" the creator Father, Lord of heaven and earth ?

Thus far, my human existence has not encountered any created being having immense intelligence & power to physically create something out of nothing.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Matthew 11:25-30 NWT (with verse #'s removed since the #'s were added ~500 years ago) =>

There is No Father, Son, or Holy Spirit listed in the trinity doctrine. Matter of fact, the trinity doctrines evolved from pagan modalism that claimed three personas. The Fathers' Name is not mentioned in any trinity doctrine nor is Jesus Christ. Here is your trinity definition of triad. English became a common language 500 years ago. The trinitarian catholic church burned bibles and people who yearned to translate it into English.

• @Brother Rando August 5 There is No Father, Son, or Holy Spirit listed in the trinity doctrine.

Absurd assertion denies the singular יהוה name for baptizing per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 28:18–20.

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects provide the basis for trinity (tri-unity) doctrine ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Xhrist

Absurd assertion denies the singular יהוה name for baptizing per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

You don't believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16) Trinitarians reject Matthew 16:16 because trinitarian are little devils that put the Ant--Christ tactics. They are against Christ = Xhrist. The reason yo reject Matthew 16:16 is that your faith doesn't allow you to accept JESUS CHRIST but fight against him. Time for you to repent and turn around is over.

Nothing in scripture points to Jesus being made of three created colors, three created angles, nor three created voices. It's a lie. There is no "WE" in the scripture you twisted and turn inside out like a snake using your double forked tongue. The satanic dogma that you speak of as 'trinity' is only 1900 years old. On top of that, it's not in the Bible. You Keep forgetting because the Angel of Jehovah as blinded your eyes. God is eternal and God made Jesus both Lord and King. All authority in heaven and on earth has been GIVEN to me.

Deuteronomy 7:16

You are to destroy all the peoples whom Jehovah your God gives over to you. You must not feel sorry for them, and you must not serve their (gods), because that would be a snare to you. gods - plural genitive feminine -triad

• @Brother Rando August 7 Nothing in scripture points to Jesus being made of three created colors, three created angles, nor three created voices.

We agree. Can you answer @Brother Rando about Jewish High Priest wanting to kill Jewish Rabbi Jesus for blasphemy ?

Matthew 26:57-68 LEB =>

Now those who had arrested Jesus led him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders had gathered.

But Peter was following him from a distance, as far as the courtyard of the high priest. And he went inside and was sitting with the officers to see the outcome.

Now the chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for false testimony against Jesus in order that they could put him to death.

And they did not find it, although many false witnesses came forward.

And finally two came forward and said, “This man said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it within three days.’ ”

And the high priest stood up and said to him, “Do you reply nothing? What are these people testifying against you?”

But Jesus was silent.

And the high priest said to him, “I put you under oath by the living God, that you tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God!”

Jesus said to him, “You have said it. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Then the high priest tore his robes, saying, “He has blasphemed! What further need do we have of witnesses? Behold, you have just now heard the blasphemy! What do you think?”

And they answered and said, “He deserves death!”

Then they spat in his face and struck him with their fists, and they slapped him, saying, “Prophesy for us, you Christ! Who is it who hit you?” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 26:57–68.

To me, the words "You have said " spoken by Jewish Rabbi Jesus positively affirmed eternally being the Christ (the Messiah, the Holy One), the Son of God (not a created being). Phrase "The Son of Man" spoken in Aramaic describes Daniel 7:13-14 that is consistent with Matthew 28:18-20

Jewish High Priest had a response choice: believe the words of Jewish Rabbi Jesus => worship eternal RIghteous King Jesus, The Son of Man OR believe Jewish Rabbi Jesus deserved death from declaring eternal diety in a Jewish way. Like @Brother Rando (& the untrustworthy Watchtower Society), the Jewish High Priest believed impossible for an eternal portion of Holy God spirit to be inside a human body. The untrustworthy Watchtower Society published the life force (soul) of Michael the Archangel being inside the human body without providing any reason = blind faith in an impossible configuration, which has related question of how many Michael the Archangel(s) have existed over time (since removing life force would cause Michael the Archangel to cease functioning).

@Brother Rando August 7 You don't believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16) Trinitarians reject Matthew 16:16 because trinitarian are little devils that put the Ant--Christ tactics. They are against Christ = Xhrist. The reason yo reject Matthew 16:16 is that your faith doesn't allow you to accept JESUS CHRIST but fight against him. Time for you to repent and turn around is over.

My eyes see @Brother Rando describing @Brother Rando => You @Brother Rando don't believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16) [as @Brother Rando believes Michael the Archangel life force was inside the human body of Jesus] Trinitarians Watchtower Society adherents reject Matthew 16:16 because trinitarian Society adherents are little devils that put the Ant--Christ tactics. They are against Christ = Xhrist. [denying one eternal voice in a plural unified God] The reason yo @Brother Rando reject Matthew 16:16 is that your @Brother Rando faith doesn't allow you to accept JESUS CHRIST [as @Brother Rando believes creator God could not have designed a way for an eternal voice in the plural unified God to take on human flesh] but fight against him. Time for you @Brother Rando to repent.

We agree the time to repent, believe in Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ, and turn from sin against the plural unified God to agree with Holy God about our sins for Holy forgiveness (by the Holy blood of Jesus) and be cleansed from unrighteousness will soon be over. Our spiritual adverary is ramping up confusing & deceptive attacks as time remaining dwindles. I forgive you @Brother Rando for wanting me to experience eternal damnation. I will have no pleasure if you choose to continue believing the untrustworthy Watchtower Society so you receive eternal punishment for loving a human organization more than Holy יהוה אלהים -remember plural God אלהים with plural suffix "of we/us/our" qualifes & describes יהוה in Deuteronomy 6:4 (Hebrew plural pronoun suffix spelling does NOT specify grammatical usage so English translators have to specify grammar case within their belief boundaries).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 Hebrew word order has word followed by qualifier. English phrase "sunny day" has Hebrew translation: day sunny (day qualified by sunny).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 sh'-MA yis-ra’-AYL a-do-NAI e-lo-HAY-nu a-do-NAI e-KHAD ['Hear & Obey' Isra’el! Adonai 'Plural God of We' Adonai unique]

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 שמע sh'-MA - Hear (& Obey), verb, Qal, imperative, 2nd person, masculine, singular.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 ישראל yis-ra’-AYL - Israel, noun, proper, singular, absolute

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 Imperative (command) verb Hear & Obey qualifier: Israel

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה qualifier: God (plural) of We (plural)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 English alternative wording for "of We" is Our. To me, "of We" shows יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 אחד e-KHAD - unique/one/only, numeral, cardinal, singular, absolute

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה qualifier: Unique, One, Only, Alone

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 ?> How is יהוה plural quality in Deuteronomy 6:4 consistent with singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects ?

If you @Brother Rando truly want to know who Jesus Christ is, then 🙏 prayerfully ask Jesus Christ.

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando along with encountering Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ, The Holy One, who is The Way, The Truth, & The Life. No one comes to The Father except through Jesus. Narrow is The Way to Holy eternal life. Glad for the few who find the Holy Right Way to Holy יהוה אלהים (broad & wide are the ways to eternal damnation: e.g. untrustworthy Watchtower Society).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

And the high priest said to him, “I put you under oath by the living God, that you tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God!”

Jesus said to him, “You have said it. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

The teachings of Jesus Christ bear witness against you. For you have taken the side of the Hypocrites. The same ones Jesus that Jesus Christ used ad hominem against calling them Offspring of Vipers.

Notice Jesus Christ is NOT LISTED HERE>>> Holy יהוה אלהים 

• @Brother Rando August 11 The teachings of Jesus Christ bear witness against you.

My eyes interpret @Brother Rando words as: "The teachings of the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society bear witness against you."

Who dees @Brother Rando want to be the personal Lord God for @Brother Rando ? the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society OR trustworthy Holy יהוה אלהים ?

Wikipedia => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Watch_Tower_Society_predictions includes: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). 

Thus far the silence of @Brother Rando about Society "false dates" speaks volumes about @Brother Rando choice to continue blind belief of the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (a form of self deception & religious idolatry).

@Brother Rando August 11 Notice Jesus Christ is NOT LISTED HERE>>> Holy יהוה אלהים 

Who righteously shares יהוה name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה is our righteousness.’ 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 23:5–6.

Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous eternal voices in יהוה)

Jeremiah 33:14-18 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Look, days are coming,’ declares יהוה, ‘and I will fulfill the good promise that I promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. In those days and in that time I will make a branch of righteousness sprout for David, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell safely, and this is what they shall call it: “יהוה is our righteousness.” ’ For thus says יהוה: ‘A man who sits on the throne of the house of Israel will not be cut off for David. And for the priests, a man from the Levites who offers burnt offerings and who burns grain offerings and who brings sacrifices will not be cut off before me forever.’ ” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 33:14–18.

Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous eternal voices in יהוה)

@Brother Rando August 11 Bible snippets numbered Isaiah 48:17 and John 7:28

Can you answer @Brother Rando about the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society intentionally ignoring Biblical context ?

Thankful for learning How to read the Bible for all its worth. Every word has context in a sentence. Every sentence has context in a paragraph. Every paragraph as context in a larger unit. Important to know the appropriate Biblical context.

Disciples of Holy יהוה אלהים are to be Baptized in the singular יהוה name per Matthew 28:18-20 LEB =>

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects relate to Isaiah 44:6-9 ?

Thus says יהוה the king of Israel, and its redeemer, יהוה of hosts: “I am the first, and I am the last, and there is no אלהים besides me. And who is like me? Let him proclaim it! And let him declare it and set it in order for me since I established an eternal people and things that are to come, and let them tell them the things that are coming. You must not tremble, and you must not be paralyzed with fear. Have I not made you hear from of old and declared it, and you are my witnesses? Is there a אלהים besides me? And there is no rock! I know none!” All those who form an idol are nothing, and their delightful things do not profit. And their witnesses do not see or know, so they will be ashamed.

Behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to repay each one according to what his deeds are! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

Blessed are the ones who wash their robes, so that their authority will be over the tree of life and they may enter into the city through the gates. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the sexually immoral people and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and who practices falsehood. 

I, Jesus, sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Re 22:12–16.

My faith believes redeemer, יהוה of hosts = יהוה Jesus The Christ, The Holy One, THe Messiah

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה is our righteousness.’ 

This scripture you quote is in hypocrisy and a denial of Christ. Remember your faith refuses CHRIST of which you refuse to add Christ to your call sign.

Your claim is that (I) is plural and not singular. Your false claim  ‘יהוה is our righteousness.’  is the "OUR" are multiple gods. However Jehovah is always in the singular and Jesus Christ is that 'righteous branch' in singular...not branches.

Reasons for Loyal Obedience

20 “ ‘Look, I am about to send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. 21 Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him.

Jesus Christ is the Angel of Jehovah - Exodus 3:2 LEB

I don't mind if you like to use Yahweh instead of Jehovah. But you refuse to smile for Yeshua the Messiah? I wonder why you are so Hypocritical in sticking to the name Jesus without Christ since that name doesn't mean Yahweh but rather Jehovah? ‘יהוה is our righteousness.’ 

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 15 Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 23:5–6.

@Brother Rando August 15 This scripture you quote is in hypocrisy and a denial of Christ.

😓 Thank you @Brother Rando for expressing your Michael the Archangel Christ belief consistent with the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications being more important to you that truly ❤️ loving Holy יהוה אלהים with all of you that brings me sorrow 😪

@Brother Rando August 15 Remember your faith refuses CHRIST of which you refuse to add Christ to your call sign.

My eyes interpret @Brother Rando as " Remember your faith refuses MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL CHRIST ... "

Can you answer @Brother Rando about the relevance of my call sign to this Bible Question discussion ?

Matthew 1:18-25 LEB  (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now the birth of Jesus Christ occurred in this way.

His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant by the Holy Spirit.

So Joseph her husband, being righteous and not wanting to disgrace her, intended to divorce her secretly.

But as he was considering these things, behold, an angel of the יהוה appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.”

Now all this happened in order that what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet would be fulfilled, saying, 

“Behold, the virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Emmanuel,” which is translated, “אלהים with us.”

And Joseph, when he woke up from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and he took his wife and did not have sexual relations with her until she gave birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 1:18–25.

Remember Christ was NOT part of the name that an angel of the יהוה told Joseph to call the son of Mary. Thus far @Brother Rando has not provided a sound scriptural reason for me to change my call sign, which reflects my choice to obey Philippians 4:4

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 15 Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous eternal voices in יהוה)

@Brother Rando August 15 Your claim is that (I) is plural and not singular. Your false claim  ‘יהוה is our righteousness.’ is the "OUR" are multiple gods. However Jehovah is always in the singular and Jesus Christ is that 'righteous branch' in singular...not branches.

Learning Biblical Hebrew grammar would help @Brother Rando realize יהוה is described by אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 Hebrew word order has word followed by qualifier. English phrase "sunny day" has Hebrew translation: day sunny (day qualified by sunny).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 sh'-MA yis-ra’-AYL a-do-NAI e-lo-HAY-nu a-do-NAI e-KHAD ['Hear & Obey' Isra’el! Adonai 'Plural God of We' Adonai unique]

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 שמע sh'-MA - Hear (& Obey), verb, Qal, imperative, 2nd person, masculine, singular.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 ישראל yis-ra’-AYL - Israel, noun, proper, singular, absolute

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 Imperative (command) verb Hear & Obey qualifier: Israel

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה a-do-NAI (Hebrew word for Lord spoken disguise by Jews outside of the Jewish Temple)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה qualifier: God (plural) of We (plural)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 English alternative wording for "of We" is Our. To me, "of We" shows יהוה quality eternally has three (plural) simultaneous voices.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 אחד e-KHAD - unique/one/only, numeral, cardinal, singular, absolute

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 יהוה qualifier: Unique, One, Only, Alone

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus March 27 ?> How is יהוה plural quality in Deuteronomy 6:4 consistent with singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects ?

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic scripture disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by Tyndale.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = Hallelujah provides "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Hallelujeh also testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Ancient Hebrew הַלְלוּ־יָהּ "Praise Yah" = HalleluYah = HalleluJah to Greek ἁλληλουϊά translation also has "a" vowel sound evidence against Jehovah vocalization whose first vowel sound is "e". The non-existence of Greek Hallelujeh translations in the New Testament and Early Christian Literature likewise testifies against Jehovah vocalization.

Additionally Ancient Hebrew names ending with the first three letters (ya-hu) of יהוה testify against Jehovah vocalization. Jewish Rabbi IBN EZRA described how to discern the correct יהוה vocalization (same way יהוה Ruach HaKodesh guided me):

One who is educated in Hebrew grammar can intuit the pronunciation of the Name from such forms of it as “Ehyeh” and “Yah”; even the name of Elijah the prophet will teach one rightly. But this is all secret.

Michael Carasik, ed., Exodus: Introduction and Commentary, trans. Michael Carasik, First edition., The Commentators’ Bible (Philadelphia, PA: The Jewish Publication Society, 2005), 21.

Likewise blasphemy trial procedures in the Mishnah (~200 CE), Jerusalem Talmud (~400 CE), and Babylonian Talmud (~500 to 600 CE) have vowel a-o-e sounds in a verbal substitute for יהוה ("May Yose smite Yose") while Jehovah has the reversed vowel e-o-a sounds order.

Thus far @Brother Rando has not posted any credible evidence that Jehovah was part of any name definition before 1530.

If you @Brother Rando truly want to know who Jesus Christ is, then 🙏 prayerfully ask Jesus Christ.

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando along with encountering Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ, The Holy One, who is The Way, The Truth, & The Life. No one comes to The Father except through Jesus. Narrow is The Way to Holy eternal life. Glad for the few who find the Holy Right Way to Holy יהוה אלהים (broad & wide are the ways to eternal damnation: e.g. untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society).

Thankfully my slow progress toward Being Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 😍🙏 is enjoying awareness of Holy יהוה אלהים hand upon the back of my neck (when my choices are being Holy) & desires @Brother Rando, et al, to experience the immense & intense ❤️ Love of Holy יהוה אלהים

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Learning Biblical Hebrew grammar would help @Brother Rando realize יהוה is described by אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

I think you demonstrated that your teaching is not Biblical but an attack on Jehovah's Sovereignty and the slander of his only begotten son Jesus Christ, the anointed and chosen Son of Jehovah whom came in his Name. Jehovah's Name is not a pronoun nor is it ever stated in the plural sense.

Using the tetragrammaton to slander the Only True God is nothing short of blasphemy against Holy Spirit which Jesus Christ stated is not for given in this system of things or the next.

Holy יהוה אלהים has nothing to do with you. Matter of fact, you're the oppose of Holy... your false and hypocritical faith is demonic, anti-Christian and satanic. Just exposing you and your catholic gargoyle faith is a pleasure. Just like Jesus Christ stated about your forefathers, nothing more than offspring of vipers. IF You stated you did not know Hebrew, you would have no sin, but now that you claim that you know Hebrew makes you guilt of the everlasting sin of which there is no forgiveness.

I think I will do my Happy Dance now. 😀 Google translates Holy יהוה אלהים ~~~> Holy Jehovah Lord God

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Auguat 17 Learning Biblical Hebrew grammar would help @Brother Rando realize יהוה is described by אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Brother Rando Auguat 17 I think you demonstrated that your teaching is not Biblical but an attack on Jehovah's Sovereignty and the slander of his only begotten son Jesus Christ, the anointed and chosen Son of Jehovah whom came in his Name. Jehovah's Name is not a pronoun nor is it ever stated in the plural sense.

Sadly the words of @Brother Rando remind me of one who knows what they believe and stubbornly does not want to consider Biblical facts (e.g. Hebrew language grammar) that disagree with personal belief. 😓 Thank you @Brother Rando for repeating your Michael the Archangel Jesus Christ belief consistent with the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society publications being more important to you that truly ❤️ loving Holy יהוה אלהים with all of you that brings me sorrow 😪

New World Translation Genesis 1:26 =>

Then God said: Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjunction the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth.

Can you answer @Brother Rando about the plural pronouns (us & our) describing God in Genesis 1:26 ?

@Brother Rando Auguat 17 Using the tetragrammaton to slander the Only True God is nothing short of blasphemy against Holy Spirit which Jesus Christ stated is not for given in this system of things or the next.

Logos Bible Study search for strongs:H433 NEAR strongs:H3068 found one verse -> Psalm 18:21 having the Hebrew singular spelling of God (Hebrew Strong # 433) NEAR the tetragrammaton (Hebrew Strong # 3068)

Logos Bible Study search for lemma.h:יהוה BEFORE 1 WORD lemma.h:אֱלֹהִים@N??P in the Lexham Hebrew Bible (LHB) found 829 verses where the tetragrammaton is described by the plural Hebrew noun God:

Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), & plural.

@Brother Rando Auguat 17 Holy יהוה אלהים has nothing to do with you. Matter of fact, you're the oppose of Holy... your false and hypocritical faith is demonic, anti-Christian and satanic. Just exposing you and your catholic gargoyle faith is a pleasure. Just like Jesus Christ stated about your forefathers, nothing more than offspring of vipers. IF You stated you did not know Hebrew, you would have no sin, but now that you claim that you know Hebrew makes you guilt of the everlasting sin of which there is no forgiveness.

My eyes see @Brother Rando describing @Brother Rando false and hypocritical faith.

My personal opinion of gargoyles is grotesque art (ugly). Thus @Brother Rando "catholic gargoyle" to describe my faith is factually false so sadly shows @Brother Rando alignment with the father of lies (our spiritual adversary), who hates Holy יהוה אלהים

Logos Bible Study search for strongs:H433 INTERSECTS person:God finds 50 verses where the Hebrew singular spelling of God (Hebrew Strong # 433) refers to God, but never describes the tetragrammaton (Hebrew Strong # 3068).

In fact, Psalm 18:21 is the only verse having Hebrew Strong # 433 (singular spelling of God) and the tetragrammaton (Hebrew Strong # 3068)

Psalm 18:21 has Hebrew Strong # 433 (singular spelling of God) and Hebrew Strongs # 430 (plural spelling of God with 1st person plural suffix -> אלהינו e-lo-HAY-nu - God of We, noun, common masculine, plural, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural)

If you @Brother Rando want to truly experience Jesus Christ, then 🙏 prayerfully ask Jesus Christ (not Michael the Archangel).

🙏 My prayers include Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando posters to simply see the spiritual being(s) currently worshipped by @Brother Rando along with encountering Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ, The Holy One, who is The Way, The Truth, & The Life. No one comes to The Father except through Jesus. Narrow is The Way to Holy eternal life. Glad for the few who find the Holy Right Way to Holy יהוה אלהים (broad & wide are the ways to eternal damnation: e.g. untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society).

Thankfully my slow progress toward Being Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים 😍🙏 is enjoying awareness of Holy יהוה אלהים hand upon the back of my neck (when my choices are being Holy) & desires @Brother Rando, et al, to experience the immense & intense ❤️ Love of Holy יהוה אלהים

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Then God said: Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjunction the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth.

The Hebrew language does not contain the words 'we' - 'us' - 'our' in referring to God. It doesn't exist since the God of Heaven is One and Singular. He and Him can refer to the one True God JEHOVAH...

Genesis 5:2

Male and female he created them. On the day they were createdhe blessed them and named them Man.

The Singular pronoun 'he' refers to Jehovah and the plural pronouns 'them' refer to Adam and Eve... not a multitudes of gods.

Genesis 1:27

And God went on to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them.

Notice God is referred here as 'he' and 'his"? Singular, Not 'we' - 'us' - 'they'. In order to make your blasphemy believable, you would have to alter the Bible to read something like this. "And God went on to create the man in their image, in God’s image they created him; male and female they created them." Of course, a third grader would ask questions and say this doesn't make any sense.

Of course we have the words of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 19:4

In reply he said: “Have you not read that the one who created them from the beginning made them male and female

• 'he' in the context of this scripture refers to Jesus Christ.
    • 'the one' refers to Jehovah God - One is singular
    • 'them' doesn't refer to a multitude of gods but rather to Adam and Eve

Archangel is Singular in the bible...never plural since it means "firstborn over all creation'

theos means 'a god' in singular and means godlike or who is like God?

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 18 New World Translation Genesis 1:26 =>

Then God said: Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjunction the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth.

@Brother Rando August 18 The Hebrew language does not contain the words 'we' - 'us' - 'our' in referring to God. It doesn't exist since the God of Heaven is One and Singular. 

😓 Sadly the words of @Brother Rando remind me of one who knows what they believe and stubbornly does not want to consider Biblical facts (e.g. Hebrew language grammar) that disagree with personal belief. 😪

Remember the tetragrammaton יהוה is NEVER described by the Hebrew singular God noun (Hebrew Strong # 433) while 829 Hebrew Scripture verses have יהוה described by the Hebrew plural God noun (Hebrew Strong # 430).

My fatih believes The Plural Unified God is correctly described by both singular & plural pronouns as One Holy God has three eternal voice aspects. Hence singular pronouns express Unified God while plural pronouns express three eternal voice aspects wiithin One Unique Holy God.

Genesis 1:26 (LEB) =>

And God said, “Let us make humankind in our image and according to our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of heaven, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every moving thing that moves upon the earth.”

My eyes see the New World Translation and Lexham English Bible (LEB) translators agreed about 1st person plural pronouns for English translation of

ויאמר אלהים נעשה אדם בצלמנו כדמותנו

ויאמר - And said - conjunction prefix, verb, Qal, wayyiqtōl (waw-consecutive + imperfect), 3rd person, masculine, singular

אלהים - God - noun, common, masculine, plural, masculine

נעשה - Let us make - verb, Qal, yiḵtuḇ (imperfect), 1st person, plural

אדם - humankind - noun, common, singular, absolute

בצלמנו - in image of we - preposition prefix (in, at, ....) & noun, common, singular, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

כדמותנו - like shape of we - preposition prefix (like, as, according to, ...) & noun, common, singular, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

Smooth English translation changes "of we" => "our" that describes singular image & shape of One Plural Unified God.

@Brother Rando August 18  Archangel is Singular in the bible...never plural since it means "firstborn over all creation'

We disagree about the meaning of Archangel (Ruling Angel).

Logos Bible Study search for plural archangels found Enoch 20:7 in the Greek Septuagint

Enoch 20:1-7 (Lexham English Septuagint) has seven Archangel names =>

The Names of the Archangels

These are the angels of powers: Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is over the world and the netherworld; Raphael, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits of men; Raguel, one of the holy angels, who avenges the world of luminaries; Michael, one of the holy angels, who was appointed over the good ones of the people and over the chaos; Sariel, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits who sin in the spirit; Gabriel, one of the holy angels, who is over paradise and the dragons and Cherubim *. These are the seven names of the archangels. 

* Charles has an eighth verse, “Remiel, one of the holy angels, whom God set over those who rise” instead of “These are the seven names of the archangels.”

Rick Brannan et al., eds., The Lexham English Septuagint (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Enoch 20:1–7.

Colossians 1:9-20 (LEB) is one longish Greek sentence (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God)  =>

Because of this also we, from the day we heard about it, did not cease praying for you, and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual insight, so that you may live in a manner worthy of the יהוה, to please him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good deed and increasing in the knowledge of אלהים, enabled with all power, according to his glorious might, for all steadfastness and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father who has qualified you for a share of the inheritance of the saints in light, who has rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have the redemption, the forgiveness of sins, who is the image of the invisible אלהים, the firstborn over all creation, because all things in the heavens and on the earth were created by him, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers, all things were created through him and for him, and he himself is before all things, and in him all things are held together, and he himself is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he himself may become first in everything, because he was well pleased for all the fullness to dwell in him, and through him to reconcile all things to himself, by making peace through the blood of his cross, through him, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Col 1:9–20.

Can you answer @Brother Rando about the relationship of two firstborn phrases "the firstborn over all creation" & "the firstborn from the dead" for describing Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ, The Holy One ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited August 19

אדם - humankind - noun, common, singular, absolute

בצלמנו - in image of we - preposition prefix (in, at, ....) & noun, common, singular, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

כדמותנו - like shape of we - preposition prefix (like, as, according to, ...) & noun, common, singular, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

None of these Hebrew words mean 'we' or 'us'. God is Singular since there is only One. When Jesus Christ was praying in front his Apostles, he prayed that His Father is "the Only True God" (John 17:3)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Enoch 20:1-7 These are the angels of powers: Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is over the world and the netherworld; Raphael, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits of men; Raguel, one of the holy angels, who avenges the world of luminaries; Michael, one of the holy angels, who was appointed over the good ones of the people and over the chaos; Sariel, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits who sin in the spirit; Gabriel, one of the holy angels, who is over paradise and the dragons and Cherubim *. These are the seven names of the archangels. 

No. Enoch is not a Book of the Bible. The False rendering was not even written by Enoch. The apostate book is of Pseudepigrapha. The word Pseudepigrapha refers to false writings. Your False Faith that denies Jesus as the Christ the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16) Also Archangels is nowhere in the Bible... it only speaks Archangel in the Singular. The godlike one inherited the Name to make him become better than the angels. (Philippians 2:6-9) and (Hebrews 1:4)

• Daniel 12:1 The Prince of Peace, Mighty God, is the Great Prince. The Angel of Great Council.
    • Rev 12:7-9 The Only Angel able to overthrow Satan. Gabriel could not overthrow Satan.
    • Michael the Archangel and Jesus Christ are the same and are easily interchangeable.
    • Michael means the image of God, the Firstborn over All Creation, godlike, who is like God?

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 19 בצלמנו - in image of we - preposition prefix (in, at, ....) & noun, common, singular, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 19 כדמותנו - like shape of we - preposition prefix (like, as, according to, ...) & noun, common, singular, construct (of) & pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

@Brother Rando August 19 None of these Hebrew words mean 'we' or 'us'. God is Singular since there is only One. When Jesus Christ was praying in front his Apostles, he prayed that His Father is "the Only True God" (John 17:3)

😓 Sadly the words of @Brother Rando remind me of one who knows what they believe and stubbornly does not want to consider Biblical facts (e.g. Hebrew language grammar) that disagree with personal belief. 😪

John 17:1-26 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים for God) =>

Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true אלהים, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified you on earth by completing the work that you have given me to do. And now, Father, you glorify me at your side with the glory that I had at your side before the world existed. I have revealed your name to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they understand that all the things that you have given me are from you, because the words that you gave to me I have given to them, and they received them and know truly that I have come from you, and they have believed that you have sent me. I am asking on behalf of them. I am not asking on behalf of the world, but on behalf of those whom you have given me, because they are yours, and all my things are yours, and your things are mine, and I have been glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, and they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given to me, so that they may be one, just as we are. When I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given to me, and guarded them, and none of them has perished except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture would be fulfilled. And now I am coming to you, and I am saying these things in the world so that they may have my joy completed in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth — your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for them I sanctify myself, so that they themselves also may be sanctified in the truth. And I do not ask on behalf of these only, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their word, that they all may be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, that they also may be in us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me. And the glory that you have given to me, I have given to them, in order that they may be one, just as we are one — I in them, and you in me, in order that they may be completed in one, so that the world may know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me. Father, those whom you have given to me — I want that those also may be with me where I am, in order that they may see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world does not know you, yet I have known you, and these men have come to know that you sent me. And I made known to them your name, and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I may be in them.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Jn 17:1–26.

My eyes noticed scripture snippet "the Only True God" by @Brother Rando ignores relevant context in priestly prayer.

Can you answer @Brother Rando about the relationship of phrases " the only true אלהים" & "and Jesus Christ" ?

Matthew 1:18-25 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant by the Holy Spirit.

So Joseph her husband, being righteous and not wanting to disgrace her, intended to divorce her secretly.

But as he was considering these things, behold, an angel of the יהוה appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.”

Now all this happened in order that what was spoken by the יהוה through the prophet would be fulfilled, saying, 

Behold, the virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Emmanuel,” 

which is translated, “אלהים with us.”

And Joseph, when he woke up from sleep, did as the angel of the יהוה commanded him, and he took his wife and did not have sexual relations with her until she gave birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 1:18–25.

Can you answer @Brother Rando about the relationship of " the only true אלהים" , "and Jesus Christ" , & "אלהים with us” ?

My eyes notice Matthew did not describe an angel with us for the meaning of the name Emmanuel.

My faith truly believes Jesus "“אלהים with us.” = one eternal voice of Holy יהוה אלהים clothed in a Holy human body, who ❤️ lovingly offered His Holy human body as the substitute sacrifice for all human sins against Holy יהוה אלהים - a wonderful gift available for any human to believe & receive: simply agree with Holy יהוה אלהים about sins as Holy יהוה אלהים being faithful & just will forgive sins against Holy יהוה אלהים for redemption by the Holy Blood of Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ with cleansing from unrighteousness. Every human has choice to obey command: Be Holy as אלהים is Holy (with ongoing spiritual warfare on earth as our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, wants to stumble everyone from ❤️ loving Holy יהוה אלהים with everything the human has).

Colossians 1:9-20 (LEB) is one longish Greek sentence (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Because of this also we, from the day we heard about it, did not cease praying for you, and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual insight, so that you may live in a manner worthy of the יהוה, to please him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good deed and increasing in the knowledge of אלהים, enabled with all power, according to his glorious might, for all steadfastness and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father who has qualified you for a share of the inheritance of the saints in light, who has rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have the redemption, the forgiveness of sins, who is the image of the invisible אלהיםthe firstborn over all creation, because all things in the heavens and on the earth were created by him, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers, all things were created through him and for him, and he himself is before all things, and in him all things are held together, and he himself is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he himself may become first in everything, because he was well pleased for all the fullness to dwell in him, and through him to reconcile all things to himself, by making peace through the blood of his cross, through him, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Col 1:9–20.

Can you answer @Brother Rando about the relationship of two firstborn phrases "the firstborn over all creation" & "the firstborn from the dead" for describing Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ, The Holy One ?

If you @Brother Rando want to truly experience Jesus Christ, then 🙏 prayerfully ask Jesus Christ (not Michael the Archangel).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Jesus said these things, and lifting up his eyes to heaven he said, “Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him.

That's your problem. You don't believe Jesus is the Son of God. Nor do you believe God given him authority over all flesh. You teach that Jesus is God and made up of three created voices. three created colors, and three created angels. If I told you once, I told you a thousand time that God is ETERNAL,

• God is not begotten - Jesus was Begotten
    • God was not given authority over all flesh - Jesus was given authority over all flesh

"do you say about he whom the Father set apart and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? (John 10:36)

Notice how Jesus talked about His Father in the Masculine Singular Sense? he - not (we) or us) as you claim. When Jesus Christ taught his followers how to pray to HIS FATHER - He stated, "Our Father who art in heave, hallowed be Your Name"

Your claim is the "our" is in reference to a multitude of gods... but the "our" was in reference to Jesus Christ and his followers, worshippers of Jehovah.

23 But an hour is coming—and now is here*—when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for indeed the Father seeks such people to be his worshipers. 24 God is spirit, and the ones who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

The Hour of Judgment’ Has Arrived

• Can you answer @Brother Rando about the difference between creator & created ?

@Brother Rando August 20 That's your problem. You don't believe Jesus is the Son of God. Nor do you believe God given him authority over all flesh. You teach that Jesus is God and made up of three created voices. three created colors, and three created angels.

Thank you for attempting to describe my faith belief, but @Brother Rando cannot describe what @Brother Rando believes is impossible.

My faith believes The eternal Word voice in One plural unified God left Holy Heaven to be clothed in Holy human body named Jesus while The eternal Will voice remained in Holy Heaven, who became The Father when The Son of eternal God was conceived (by The eternal Holy Spirit voice inside Mary).

My eyes see @Brother Rando embedding @Brother Rando "created" beilef in teaching assertion about me =>

"You teach that Jesus is God and made up of three created voices. three created colors, and three created angels."

To me, this false teaching assertion by @Brother Rando sadly shows @Brother Rando alignment with our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, the master of twisting truth with falsehoods for the purpose of stumbling human choices to love Holy יהוה אלהים with everything human.

To me, Holy יהוה אלהים uniquely has three eternal voices while being One plural unified God.

@Brother Rando August 20 The Hour of Judgment Has Arrived

My eyes noticed URL link to untrustworthy human JW.org so did not read "The Hour of Judgement Has Arrived" (while wondering about @Brother Rando 2034 postings being incongruent). Humanly watching & 🙏 praying along with wondering how soon for Revelation prophecy fulfillments.

Who dees @Brother Rando want to be the personal Lord God for @Brother Rando ? the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society OR trustworthy Holy יהוה אלהים ?

Wikipedia => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Watch_Tower_Society_predictions includes: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). 

Thus far the silence of @Brother Rando about Society "false dates" speaks volumes about @Brother Rando choice to continue blind belief of the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (a form of self deception & religious idolatry).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited August 21

My faith believes The eternal Word voice in One plural unified God left Holy Heaven to be clothed in Holy human body named Jesus while The eternal Will voice remained in Holy Heaven, who became The Father when The Son of eternal God was conceived (by The eternal Holy Spirit voice inside Mary).

Again, that's your problem.

@Brother Rando August 20 That's your problem. You don't believe Jesus is the Son of God. Nor do you believe God given him authority over all flesh. You teach that Jesus is God and made up of three created voices. three created colors, and three created angels.

Your kind claims that God became better than than the angels because of the Name he inherited. (Hebrews 1:4)

• When was God worse than created angels?
    • Who did God inherit His Name from?
    • How could created angels even have been better than God?

Your demonic teaching is demonic and Anti-Christian. You can remove God's Name from the Bible and remove Christ from Mark 1:34 but you will never be able to hide for much longer. Soon Religion will be destroyed.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 21 My faith believes The eternal Word voice in One plural unified God left Holy Heaven to be clothed in Holy human body named Jesus while The eternal Will voice remained in Holy Heaven, who became The Father when The Son of eternal God was conceived (by The eternal Holy Spirit voice inside Mary).

@Brother Rando August 21 Again, that's your problem.

My faith belief in One Holy יהוה אלהים uniquely having three eternal voices allows me to repent from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים, to confess (same speak) my sins to Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness and receive Holy יהוה אלהים cleansing from unrighteousness. Thankful (beyond words to express) for Holy Lord God providing The Way for me (& other Holy believers) to be spiritually united in Holy יהוה אלהים that includes ❤️ lovingly breaking bread (matzah) & eating in remembrance of Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ sacrificing a human body as the substitute for my sins. Likewise my drinking of the cup remembers the free ❤️ love choice by Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ (with Holy Righteous King יהוה Father & Holy Righteous King יהוה Ruach HaKodesh allowing Holy human body crucifixion to happen). so my ❤️ love choice for Holy יהוה אלהים reflects Holy יהוה אלהים choice to truly ❤️ love first. Humanly nothing I do can earn my being in the presence of Holy יהוה אלהים - my faith belief in One Holy יהוה אלהים allows me to be aware of One Holy יהוה אלהים hand on my neck when my thoughts are Holy 😍

My experience being cleansed from my sins against One Holy יהוה אלהים gives me abundant reason to Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍 with hope of perfect eternity having me worshipping Holy יהוה אלהים in Holy יהוה אלהים Temple. Thankfully a trip to Israel helped my Holy awareness inside my body so thousands of miles away has me knowing where Holy יהוה אלהים choose for Holy presence on earth.

My desire is hearing & obeying Holy יהוה אלהים beautiful thoughts & eternal voice(s) for me to do Holy יהוה אלהים Will in Holy יהוה אלהים Way in Holy יהוה אלהים Time.

My real sadness is being unable to share the immense ❤️ love of Holy יהוה אלהים with @Brother Rando because of @Brother Rando believing God only has one voice with blind (illogical) belief of Michael the Archangel somehow being born as a human baby (effectively elevating an angel to deity).

Can you answer @Brother Rando about number of Michael the Archangel(s) as what happens when life force (like electricity) is transferred ?

Can you answer @Brother Rando about how anything identifiable as Michael the Archangel could have been transferred into a human baby ?

@Brother Rando August 21 Your kind claims that God became better than than the angels because of the Name he inherited. (Hebrews 1:4)

My learning to How to Read the Bible for all its Worth included: Every word has context in a sentence. Every sentence has context in a larger unit. Imperative to know larger unit context to know & understand Holy יהוה אלהים 

Hebrews 1:1-2:4 LEB  (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God along with Scripture quotes) =>

Although אלהים spoke long ago in many parts and in many ways to the fathers by the prophets, in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the world, who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become by so much better than the angels, by as much as he has inherited a more excellent name than theirs. 

For to which of the angels did he ever say, 

You are my son, today I have begotten you,” 

and again, 

“I will be his father, and he will be my son”? 

And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, 

And let all the angels of אלהים worship him.” 

And concerning the angels he says, 

The one who makes his angels winds, and his servants a flame of fire,” 

but concerning the Son, 

Your throne, O אלהים, is forever and ever, and the scepter of righteous is the scepter of your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; because of this אלהים, your אלהים, has anointed you with the olive oil of joy more than your companions

And, 

You, יהוה, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the works of your hands; they will perish, but you continue, and they will all become old like a garment, and like a robe you will roll them up, and like a garment they will be changed; but you are the same, and your years will not run out.” 

But to which of the angels has he ever said, 

Sit down at my right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” 

Are they not all spirits engaged in special service, sent on assignment for the sake of those who are going to inherit salvation? 

Because of this, it is all the more necessary that we pay attention to the things we have heard, lest we drift away. For if the word spoken through angels was binding and every transgression and act of disobedience received a just penalty, how will we escape if we neglect so great a salvation which had its beginning when it was spoken through the יהוה and was confirmed to us by those who heard, while אלהים was testifying at the same time by signs and wonders and various miracles and distributions of the Holy Spirit according to his will. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Heb 1:1–2:4.

Can you answer @Brother Rando about Michael the Archangel worshipping Holy יהוה אלהים ?

@Brother Rando August 21 * When was God worse than created angels ?

@Brother Rando August 21 * How could created angels even have been better than God

Can you answer @Brother Rando about immense humbleness of Holy Righteous King יהוה Jesus The Christ to be born in a human body, lower than the angels, for the purpose of offering a Holy human body as the substitute sin sacrifice for all humans ?

@Brother Rando August 21 * Who did God inherit His Name from ?

Can you answer @Brother Rando who eternally shares the creator name יהוה ?

Look, days are coming,’ declares יהוה, ‘and I will fulfill the good promise that I promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. In those days and in that time I will make a branch of righteousness sprout for David, and he will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell safely, and this is what they shall call it: “יהוה is our righteousness.” ’ For thus says יהוה: ‘A man who sits on the throne of the house of Israel will not be cut off for David. And for the priests, a man from the Levites who offers burnt offerings and who burns grain offerings and who brings sacrifices will not be cut off before me forever.’ ” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Je 33:14–18.

@Brother Rando August 21 Your demonic teaching is demonic and Anti-Christian. You can remove God's Name from the Bible and remove Christ from Mark 1:34 but you will never be able to hide for much longer. Soon Religion will be destroyed.

New Testament Text and Translation Commentary explains Mark 1:34 as Westcott & Hort has scribal addition [Christ to be] for conformity with Luke 4:41

Can you answer @Brother Rando what the bracketed words [Christ to be] signify in Mark 1:34 ?

34 και εθεραπευσεν πολλους κακως εχοντας ποικιλαις νοσοις και δαιμονια πολλα εξεβαλεν και ουκ ηφιεν λαλειν τα δαιμονια οτι ηδεισαν αυτον [χριστον ειναι] 

Westcott and Hort Greek New Testament (1881): With Morphology (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2002), Mk 1:34.

Can you answer @Brother Rando about Holy יהוה אלהים command for testifying falsely ?

Deuteronomy 19:14-21 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for God) =>

“You shall not move the boundary marker of your neighbor that former generations set up on your property in the land that יהוה your אלהים is giving to you to take possession of it. The testimony of a single witness may not be used to convict with respect to any crime and for any wrongdoing in any offense that a person committed; on the evidence of two witnesses or on the evidence of three witnesses a charge shall be sustained. If a malicious witness gets up to accuse anyone to testify against him falsely, then the two men to whom the legal dispute pertains shall stand before Yahweh, before the priests and the judges who are in office in those days. Then judges shall make a thorough inquiry, and if it turns out that the witness is a false witness and he testified falsely against his brother, then you shall do to him as he meant to do to his brother, and so you shall purge the evil from your midst. And the rest shall hear and shall fear, and they shall not continue to do such a thing again as this evil thing in your midst. You must show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Dt 19:14–21.

My 🙏 prayerful desire for @Brother Rando is Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando to have the choice of eternal torment with demons (due to current @Brother Rando belief about Michael the Archangel that denies יהוה Jesus Christ) OR choice to truly experience Holy יהוה אלהים forgiveness from sins against Holy יהוה אלהים

If you @Brother Rando want to truly experience Jesus Christ, then 🙏 prayerfully ask Jesus Christ (not Michael the Archangel).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

You have no idea what you are quoting. Your FASLE CLAIM that יהוה is a plural pronoun of 'we' is simply another one of your lies... the Scripture states (I) as in

• I will fulfill the good promise that I promised to the house of Israel
    • I will make a branch of righteousness sprout for David

You claim God's Father is David,,, also notice what is called “יהוה is our righteousness.” IT is Jerusalem...

• Jerusalem will dwell safely, and this is what they shall call (it): “יהוה is our righteousness.”

Notice Yeshua which means Yahweh is our righteousness is not even in your Bible... They refuse any words that glorify Yahweh. They only use English that GLORIFY Jehovah - words like

• Hallelujah - Praise Jehovah
    • Elijah - My God is Jehovah
    • Jesus - Jehovah is Salvation

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 22 Jeremiah 33:14-18 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 22 Hebrew noun צדקנו (construct spelling => of) for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so translation "יהוה our righteousness' shows human perspective of יהוה while 'יהוה righteousness of We/Us' shows יהוה perspective (three simultaneous eternal voices in יהוה)

@Brother Rando August 22 You have no idea what you are quoting. Your FASLE CLAIM that יהוה is a plural pronoun of 'we' is simply another one of your lies.

😓 Sadly the words of @Brother Rando remind me of one who knows what they believe (albeit False is misspelled) and stubbornly does not want to consider Biblical facts (e.g. Hebrew language grammar) that disagree with personal belief. 😪

Logos Bible Study shows צדקנו word information:

Personally puzzled by @Brother Rando really not wanting to learn Hebrew language grammar to improve @Brother Rando appreciation of Holy יהוה אלהים

@Brother Rando August 22 You claim God's Father is David,,, 

To me, Holy יהוה אלהים created Adam, whose descendants include David.

Only The Word eternal voice of Holy יהוה אלהים left Holy Heaven to be clothed in a human body descended from David.

@Brother Rando August 22  also notice what is called “יהוה is our righteousness.” IT is Jerusalem...

FWIW: humanly wondered about Greek Septuagint (LXX) translation, but found a commentary about Jeremiah 33:14-26 =>

The LXX omits all of vv. 14–26. For this reason many commentators believe the verses were not original but were a later addition to the chapter, probably composed during or after the exile. Verses 19 and 23 attribute the messages to Jeremiah. As such, vv. 14–26 are an integral part not only of the Book of Consolation (chaps. 30–33) but also to the Book of Jeremiah and the entire Bible. The

F. B. Huey, Jeremiah, Lamentations, vol. 16, The New American Commentary (Nashville: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1993), 301.

My search attempts in my Logos Bible Study library to find LXX translation of Jeremiah 33:16 came up empty, consistent with LXX comment.

@Brother Rando August 22 Notice Yeshua which means Yahweh is our righteousness is not even in your Bible...

Thankfully my Bible Study includes a number of English translations along with original language Bibles. My comments for @Brother Rando typically quote the Lexham English Bible (LEB), which typically has sentence punctation showing original language sentence length. Chapter & verse numbers split up longer original language senteces into many verses: e.g. Ephesians 1:3-14, Colossians 1:9-20

To me, Yeshua (Son) eternally shares the name יהוה צדקנו with Abba (Father) & Ruach HaKodesh (Breath The Holy).

Yeshua has the same meaning "יהוה saves" as Jesus. Matthew 1:18-25 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) =>

Here is how the birth of Yeshua the Messiah took place. When his mother Miryam was engaged to Yosef, before they were married, she was found to be pregnant from the Ruach HaKodesh. Her husband-to-be, Yosef, was a man who did what was right; so he made plans to break the engagement quietly, rather than put her to public shame. But while he was thinking about this, an angel of Adonai appeared to him in a dream and said, “Yosef, son of David, do not be afraid to take Miryam home with you as your wife; for what has been conceived in her is from the Ruach HaKodesh. She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means ‘Adonai saves,’] because he will save his people from their sins.” 

All this happened in order to fulfill what Adonai had said through the prophet, 

“The virgin will conceive and bear a son, and they will call him ‘Immanu El.”(The name means, “God is with us.”) 

When Yosef awoke he did what the angel of Adonai had told him to do—he took Miryam home to be his wife, but he did not have sexual relations with her until she had given birth to a son, and he named him Yeshua. 

David H. Stern, Complete Jewish Bible: An English Version of the Tanakh (Old Testament) and B’rit Hadashah (New Testament), 1st ed. (Clarksville, MD: Jewish New Testament Publications, 1998), Mt 1:18–25.

If you @Brother Rando want to truly experience Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus The Christ), then 🙏 prayerfully ask Yeshua HaMashiach (not Michael the Archangel).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited August 26

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ August 22 Jeremiah 33:14-18 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

Notice when Jehovah speaks here, he doesn't use the word "we" as you implied. But says I. I will fulfill, I promised, I will make (a) brand of righteousness SPROUT for David.

• It's called a Messianic Prophecy that was fulfilled two thousand years ago. But your kind denied him, scathed him, held him to no account, slandered him, beat him, called him a blasphemer.

The One sent by Jehovah that would have His Name in Him. (Exodus 23:20-21)

Isaiah 42:1

Look! My servant, whom I support! My chosen one, whom I have approved! I have put my spirit in him; He will bring justice to the nations.

God is not a Servant as you falsely claim, God has never been worse than the angels because of the Name he inherited. (Hebrews 1:4) is not about God. It's about the Christ. Someone that you have constantly denied. You refused to Put "Christ' into your call sign because your demonic faith won't allow you to give witness about the Christ. Even Jesus Christ refused to allow the demons to reveal him. Don't give peals to the swine.

Mark 1:34

So he cured many who were ill with various sicknesses, and he expelled many demons, but he would not let the demons speak, for they knew him to be Christ.

Your Bible removed and omitted Christ. Your backing the wrong horse because you back the Anti-Christ who is losing the Battle against the Word of God. Word of God is in the Genitive Sense since he is not God but comes from God as you rejected him. The Angel of His Presence.

• In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the Angel of His Presence saved them; In His love and in His pity He redeemed them; And He bore them and carried them All the days of old.

Here is a list of your denials @ Is Christ the Angel of God’s Presence?

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 22 Jeremiah 33:14-18 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

@Brother Rando August 26 Notice when Jehovah speaks here, he doesn't use the word "we" as you implied. But says I. I will fulfill, I promised, I will make (a) brand of righteousness SPROUT for David.

Can you answer @Brother Rando what is the Hebrew pronoun for "I" (1st person singular) that does not appear in Jeremiah 33:14-18 ?

English verbs express time of action: past, present, OR future. In contrast, Hebrew verbs express kind of action so adverb "will" in Jeremiah 33:14 was added by English translation from future context (days coming) of perfect completed action with ongoing results. To me, One plural unified Holy יהוה אלהים spoke using 1st person singular showing all of Holy יהוה unififed in prophetic action. Remember Hebrew Scripture never describes יהוה by singular אלוה (Strongs 433), but describes יהוה by plural אלהים (Strongs 430).

@Brother Rando August 26 It's called a Messianic Prophecy that was fulfilled two thousand years ago. But your kind denied him, scathed him, held him to no account, slandered him, beat him, called him a blasphemer.

Can you answer @Brother Rando what "your kind" is describing ? (actually reminds me of the untrustworthy human Watchtower Bible & Tract Society that publishes materials denying the eternal deity of Holy יהוה Jesus The Christ so Watchtower Society adherents would join Jewish High Priest Caiaphas in beating & wanting death of Jesus (so sadly Watchtower Society adherents do NOT have their sins against Holy יהוה אלהים forgiven because of belief about eternal God being limited to one voice).

Can you answer @Brother Rando about Jewish High Priest wanting to kill Jewish Rabbi Jesus for blasphemy ?

Matthew 26:57-68 LEB =>

Now those who had arrested Jesus led him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders had gathered.

But Peter was following him from a distance, as far as the courtyard of the high priest. And he went inside and was sitting with the officers to see the outcome.

Now the chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for false testimony against Jesus in order that they could put him to death.

And they did not find italthough many false witnesses came forward.

And finally two came forward and said, “This man said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it within three days.’ ”

And the high priest stood up and said to him, “Do you reply nothing? What are these people testifying against you?”

But Jesus was silent.

Jesus said to him, “You have said it. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Then the high priest tore his robes, saying, “He has blasphemed! What further need do we have of witnesses? Behold, you have just now heard the blasphemy! What do you think?”

And they answered and said, “He deserves death!”

Then they spat in his face and struck him with their fists, and they slapped him, saying, “Prophesy for us, you Christ! Who is it who hit you?” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 26:57–68.

To me, the words "You have said " spoken by Jewish Rabbi Jesus positively affirmed eternally being the Christ (the Messiah, the Holy One), the Son of God (not a created being like sons of God). Phrase "The Son of Man" spoken in Aramaic describes Daniel 7:13-14 that is consistent with Matthew 28:18-20

Jewish High Priest had a response choice: believe the words of Jewish Rabbi Jesus => worship eternal RIghteous King יהוה Jesus, The Son of Man OR believe Jewish Rabbi Jesus deserved death from eternal diety declaration in Jewish reference of Holy Scripture. Like @Brother Rando (& the untrustworthy human Watchtower Society), the Jewish High Priest believed impossible for an eternal portion of Holy God spirit to be inside a human body. The untrustworthy human Watchtower Society published the life force (soul) of Michael the Archangel being inside the human body without providing any reason = blind faith in an impossible configuration.

Can you answer @Brother Rando how many Michael the Archangel(s) have existed ? (transferring life force causes cessation of existence)

@Brother Rando August 26 The One sent by Jehovah that would have His Name in Him. (Exodus 23:20-21)

Can you answer @Brother Rando about deceptively ignoring scripture context for Jewish Guardian Angel (from Egypt) to the promised Holy land that was completed over 1,000 years before the birth of The Christ, The Messiah ?

Messianic prophecy is simply not described in Exodus 23:20-33 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for God & gods) =>

“ ‘Look, I am about to send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him. But if you listen attentively to his voice and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and a foe to your foes. When my angel goes before you and brings you to the Amorites and the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Canaanites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, I will wipe them out. 

“ ‘You will not bow to their אלהים, and you will not serve them, and you will not act according to their actions, because you will utterly demolish them, and you will utterly break their stone pillars. And you will serve יהוה your אלהים, and he will bless your bread and your water, and I will remove sickness from among you. There will be no one suffering miscarriage or infertile in your land. I will make full the number of your days. 

“ ‘I will release my terror before you, and I will throw into confusion all the people against whom you come, and I will ⌊make all your enemies turn their back to you⌋. And I will send the hornet before you, and it will drive out the Hivites, the Canaanites, and the Hittites from before you. I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become a desolation and ⌊the wild animals⌋ multiply against you. Little by little I will drive them out from before you until you are fruitful and take possession of the land. 

“ ‘And I will set your boundary from the ⌊Red Sea⌋ and up to the sea of the Philistines and from the desert up to the river, because I will give the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out from before you. You will not make a covenant with them and with their gods. They will not live in your land, lest they cause you to sin against me when you serve their gods, for it will be a snare to you.’ 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Ex 23:20–33.

The Messiah sent from Holy יהוה אלהים can forgive sins against Holy יהוה אלהים so this angelic guardian is NOT Messianic Prophecy.

@Brother Rando August 26 God is not a Servant as you falsely claim, God has never been worse than the angels because of the Name he inherited. (Hebrews 1:4) is not about God. It's about the Christ. Someone that you have constantly denied. You refused to Put "Christ' into your call sign because your demonic faith won't allow you to give witness about the Christ. Even Jesus Christ refused to allow the demons to reveal him. Don't give peals to the swine.

Thank you @Brother Rando for expressing your faith belief. Sadly your words about my faith belief show false testimony about Holy יהוה אלהים and me, actually proves alignment with our spiritual enemy, the father of lies, the master manipulator mixing truth with lies (falsehoods).

Personall wonder what are "peals" according to @Brother Rando ? (my mind thought about banana peals, which are healthy for pigs to eat)

Can you answer @Brother Rando about the relevance of my call sign to this Bible Question discussion ? Would you change your belief if my call sign changed ?

Matthew 1:18-25 LEB  (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant by the Holy Spirit.

But as he was considering these things, behold, an angel of the יהוה appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.”

Now all this happened in order that what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet would be fulfilled, saying, 

“Behold, the virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Emmanuel,” which is translated, “אלהים with us.”

And Joseph, when he woke up from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and he took his wife and did not have sexual relations with her until she gave birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Mt 1:18–25.

Remember Christ was NOT part of the name that an angel of the יהוה told Joseph to call the son of Mary. Thus far @Brother Rando has not provided a sound scriptural reason for me to change my call sign, which reflects my choice to obey Philippians 4:4

@Brother Rando August 26 Your Bible removed and omitted Christ.

New Testament Text and Translation Commentary explains Mark 1:34 as Westcott & Hort has scribal addition [Christ to be] for conformity with Luke 4:41

Can you answer @Brother Rando what the bracketed words [Christ to be] signify in Mark 1:34 ?

34 και εθεραπευσεν πολλους κακως εχοντας ποικιλαις νοσοις και δαιμονια πολλα εξεβαλεν και ουκ ηφιεν λαλειν τα δαιμονια οτι ηδεισαν αυτον [χριστον ειναι] 

Westcott and Hort Greek New Testament (1881): With Morphology (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2002), Mk 1:34.

Can you answer @Brother Rando about Holy יהוה אלהים command for testifying falsely ?

Deuteronomy 19:14-21 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh & אלהים for God) =>

“You shall not move the boundary marker of your neighbor that former generations set up on your property in the land that יהוה your אלהים is giving to you to take possession of it. The testimony of a single witness may not be used to convict with respect to any crime and for any wrongdoing in any offense that a person committed; on the evidence of two witnesses or on the evidence of three witnesses a charge shall be sustained. If a malicious witness gets up to accuse anyone to testify against him falsely, then the two men to whom the legal dispute pertains shall stand before Yahweh, before the priests and the judges who are in office in those days. Then judges shall make a thorough inquiry, and if it turns out that the witness is a false witness and he testified falsely against his brother, then you shall do to him as he meant to do to his brother, and so you shall purge the evil from your midst. And the rest shall hear and shall fear, and they shall not continue to do such a thing again as this evil thing in your midst. You must show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.” 

W. Hall Harris III et al., eds., The Lexham English Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012), Dt 19:14–21.

My 🙏 prayerful desire for @Brother Rando is Holy יהוה אלהים allowing @Brother Rando to have the choice of eternal torment with demons (due to current @Brother Rando belief about Michael the Archangel that denies יהוה Jesus Christ) OR choice to truly experience Holy יהוה אלהים forgiveness from sins against Holy יהוה אלהים

@Brother Rando August 26 Your backing the wrong horse because you back the Anti-Christ who is losing the Battle against the Word of God. Word of God is in the Genitive Sense since he is not God but comes from God as you rejected him. The Angel of His Presence.

To me, words by @Brother Rando actually describe @Brother Rando. What could happen to @Brother Rando personal faith by reading the Holy Bible without Watchtower publications ?

If you @Brother Rando want to truly experience Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus The Christ), then 🙏 prayerfully ask Yeshua HaMashiach (not Michael the Archangel).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus August 22 Jeremiah 33:14-18 LEB (with Hebrew יהוה for Yahweh) =>

As you can see, none of your teachings are in the Bible.

• Three created angels will fulfill the good promise
    • Three created voices promised to the house of Israel
    • Three created colors will make a branch of righteousness sprout for David

On top of that nonsense--- the Greek word for trinity says nothing at all about these things.

• Three created angels will fulfill the good promise
    • Three created voices promised to the house of Israel
    • Three created colors will make a branch of righteousness sprout for David

Man-made broad assumptions do not equal inspired scripture... Even the trinity doctrine itself never makes the claim That Jesus is God... and just like your Anti-Christian scripture at Mark 1:34 it never mentions CHRIST. Anti-Christian doctrine replaces Christ with its man-made theologies of theory.

Here's a real Christian Bible, notice what this scripture has that the rest of the imitations don't have?

• So he cured many who were ill with various sicknesses, and he expelled many demons, but he would not let the demons speak, for they knew him to be Christ. (Mark 1:34)

• @Brother Rando August 28 As you can see, none of your teachings are in the Bible.

@Brother Rando August 28 * Three created angels will fulfill the good promise

@Brother Rando August 28 * Three created voices promised to the house of Israel

@Brother Rando August 28 * Three created colors will make a branch of righteousness sprout for David

My eyes see @Brother Rando embedding @Brother Rando disbelief about deity of Jesus being expressed in false teaching assertions about me.

Logos Bible Study search in the Lexham English Bible (LEB) the words three created shows no Scripture verse has both three & created.

@Brother Rando August 28 Man-made broad assumptions do not equal inspired scripture.

Can you answer @Brother Rando about not wanting to learn Biblical Hebrew grammar for better understanding of Holy Inspired Scripture & Holy יהוה אלהים ?

@Brother Rando August 28 Even the trinity doctrine itself never makes the claim That Jesus is God..

Can you answer @Brother Rando about the purpose of deceptively describing the trinity doctrine ? (notably lacking is any credible source for your assertion)

The real issue remains trust & belief about Jesus. Each person has free will choice to want eternal יהוה Jesus The Christ or not. Love is a choice. My choice is ❤️ Holy יהוה אלהים because eternal Holy יהוה אלהים first ❤️ loved me. Immensely Thankful that my asking Holy יהוה אלהים for forgiveness from my sins against Holy יהוה אלהים was instantly forgiven (reason for me to always Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍) while my transformation to become Holy as Holy יהוה אלהים is a work in progress that includes יהוה Ruach HaKodesh (יהוה Breath The Holy) continually dwelling in me.

?> How does the singular יהוה name in Matthew 28:19 having three aspects provide the basis for trinity (tri-unity) doctrine ?

If you @Brother Rando want to truly experience יהוה Jesus The Christ, then 🙏 prayerfully ask יהוה Jesus The Christ (not Michael the Archangel).

Please 🙏 prayerfully consider what the Memorial of Christ's Death would mean if the spiritual nature inside the Holy Christ body was truly "God with us", an eternal voice in Holy יהוה אלהים whose ❤️ Loving choice was offering a created human body as the sacrifice for all human sin, doing the will of יהוה Father. All of Holy יהוה אלהים experienced the intense agony of יהוה Jesus The Christ body being brutally put to death. My faith belief rejoices that all of Holy יהוה אלהים resurrected the body of יהוה Jesus The Christ 😍 Thankfully my simple agreement with Holy יהוה אלהים about my sins with my forgiveness request instantly received Holy יהוה אלהים forgiveness => wonderful reason to Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍 (as Phillipians 4:4-8 renewed my friendship with Holy יהוה אלהים)

Keep Smiling 😊