To Be Vaccinated or NOT To Be Vaccinated? That is the Question.

Comments

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@C Mc posted:

In my quest to be sincere to my sentiments and get beyond an apparent impasse of exchanges, you appeared to be hurt. I am sorry. I didn't mean to upset you so much. I guess we have all yet to learn how to balance our sincere expressions without causing pain to another.

You haven't hurt me - you can't hurt me - CM. I've learned enough life lessons through my years to know how to disregard petty, juvenile invective such as that with which you replied to me in a previous post. I knew full well that a simple reminder of my decision not to respond when in threads you call me out by name didn't deserve the bluster you gave it. Hence, there was no injury possible. Annoyance? By all means! Your barrage annoyed the hell out of me for its core shrillness, immaturity, and irrelevance. But none of it hurt me.

what can I do to make it up to you?

Simply accept that I'm not going to respond when in threads you call me out by name, and the reason is that in my view, you have a well-established history of refusing to even mention, let alone engaging, my replies to your challenges. I may well respond to some of your posts - and if so, I will hold no expectation whatsoever that you will reply - but I won't respond to posts in which you call me out.

I don't need you to agree with me on issues; that's the essence of "debate"! But I do need you to acknowledge my replies, address my arguments, and respond directly to my questions when I reply to one of your calls-out. If you want to "make it up to me," just acknowledge that because you don't answer me in threads - you don't even mention that my replies exist - I'm not going to respond to your challenges because I won't participate in discussions whose form is you challenge, I reply, and you're silent.

I'm no longer asking you to respond to me, CM. Your history of non-response is too long for me to hold any reasonable hope that you'll change. I'm only asking you to accept that I will no longer reply to your calls-out, and in my view, for good reason.

• Truth
    Truth Posts: 521

are you guys christians?

• Bill_Coley

@Truth posted:

are you guys christians?

Yes.

It turns out even Christians can have spirited, even discomfiting, disputes.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@Truth,

Isn't it reasonable to accept the Divinity of Christ? Until then, read this thread for a greater understanding of the question put to  @Bill_Coley.

Given  @Bill_Coley  and  @Wolfgang 's visceral view against Christ's divinity, your question bears relevancy that the Bible can answer. I would say allow the guidance of the Holy Spirit to make it clear, but they have relegated Him (God) to a sub-being and figure of speech. You are better off stating your understanding of a Christian than accepting their Christ, who is a lieutenant-God or a man, given God-like powers. Keep praying and studying. CM

• Truth
    edited October 2021

CM, I am noting that you call yourself a Christian and support killing babies in the mother's womb. Your choice is pure evil. Knowing who Jesus is and still choosing such evil might be worse than not knowing Jesus at all.

• C Mc
    edited October 2021

One more to the high risk list of Covid-19

Vaccine eligibility for mood disorders underscores elevated covid risk

The CDC on Oct. 14 added “mental health conditions” to a long list of mostly physical conditions that make someone likely to be hospitalized, need a ventilator or die of the coronavirus, including cancer, diabetes and obesity.

What is this now? Is this really needed or just more test subjects? CM

Check this out. CM

• Bill_Coley

@C Mc posted:

Given @Bill_Coley and @Wolfgang 's visceral view against Christ's divinity, your question bears relevancy that the Bible can answer. I would say allow the guidance of the Holy Spirit to make it clear, but they have relegated Him (God) to a sub-being and figure of speech. You are better off stating your understanding of a Christian than accepting their Christ, who is a lieutenant-God or a man, given God-like powers. Keep praying and studying.

Though I don't speak for Wolfgang, it would not surprise me were he to endorse as his own my claims that...

• There is nothing "visceral" about my view of the divinity of Christ, given that "visceral" means, among other things, "not intellectual," "unreasoning," and reflective of "crude or elemental emotions."
    • I do not relegate Jesus (not God) to a "sub-being" or "figure of speech."
    • Nor is Christ for me a "lieutenant-God," whatever that means.
    • Given Jesus' own testimony (John 5.19: "the Son of Man can do nothing on his own"; John 5.30: "I am able to to nothing from myself"; and John 8.28: "...and I do nothing from myself..."), and Peter's word that Jesus was "a man attested to you by God with deeds of power and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst" (Acts 2.22), I do believe Jesus was a man given powers by God.

• Truth

If you want to, then

do.

elseif you don’t want to, then

don’t.

endif

msgbox(“What is so hard about that?”)

• MEPs Supporting the rights of workers against the mandatory Digital Certificate - press conference

Listen carefully, you might learn something ,,, (e.g. the lady's speech at min 4:00 ff)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2021

... give the extraordinary coercive Covid vaccination program a moment of thought. What explains the emphasis, even the use of tyrannical methods in free societies, to force vaccination on populations when even Big Pharma and the corrupt medical establishment only claim a short-run and steeply declining protection from the vaccine? According to the medical establishment itself, double-vaxxed is no longer protection. Booster shots are needed every six months for the rest of your life. This is especially puzzling when we consider the known facts that (1) The mortality of Covid is very low. It kills mainly those with co-morbidities and those who are untreated or wrongly treated. (2) The vaccine reduces our natural immunity. (3) The vaccine causes a large number of adverse reactions including deaths and lifelong disabilities.

continue reading => https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/11/01/an-orchestrated-fake-covid-pandemic-was-used-to-destroy-health-civil-liberty-and-the-doctor-patient-relationship/

Hmn .... one might start to wonder what os actually going on ...

• If YOUR vaccination does not protect you,

how can MY vaccination protect you?

• C Mc

@Bill_Coley said:

"Though I don't speak for Wolfgang, it would not surprise me were he to endorse as his own my claims that..."

@C Mc says: "Birds of a Feather Flock Together". CM

• A comparison of figures between UK, Germany and Sweden .... "cases" in relation to "tests". Anyone see something?

Seems we actually have a TEST-pandemic.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2021

Here is another somewhat alarming article. What is going on there? WHO are the ones deceiving the people ? Follow the money trail ... it most likely leads to the culprits...

• C Mc
    edited November 2021

Read for yourself: Reported Vaccine deaths and world control? Are being told the truth? CM

PS. Say it ain't so!

• C Mc

Interesting CM

• US National Library of Medicine: National Institutes of Health (NIH) article published on 13 Oct 2021

NIH article about impeding adaptive immunity has me wondering about "vaccine" safety (from stimulating spike protein production).

National Public Radio (US) on 26 October 2021 reports lots of people seriously ill:

Coincidence or correlation with "vaccination" jab(s) after immunity "effectiveness" declines (so booster "vaccine" may help for a few weeks). Searching internet for breakthrough illnesses deaths tends to find two categories: vaccinated (over 14 days after last shot) OR unvaccinated (so wonder how many unvaccinated have received a "vaccine" jab OR two, which hides "vaccine" injuries & deaths under unvaccinated label).

Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has COVID-19 Vaccination information:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 423 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 1, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,367 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event — blood clots with low platelets — which has caused deaths.

Observation is CDC 0.0022% rate for reports of death after vaccination being under 19% in comparison to the State of Illinois 0.012% death rate for fully vaccinated population (as of 3 Nov 2021) so have doubts about CDC data accuracy.

Downloads server at regulations.gov has a PDF => "Estimating the number of COVID vaccine deaths in America" (suspect PDF came from a public CDC hearing about "vaccine" safety).

Older NIH vaccination article published on 23 May 2015

has Historical events section that includes swine flu vaccine begin stopped in 1976 after 53 deaths:

In 1976, concerns in the United States about a possible influenza pandemic involving a virus similar to the deadly 1918 pandemic strain resulted in a large-scale vaccination program for the entire country. Approximately 45 million people were vaccinated in 10 weeks with what became known as the “swine flu vaccine” [16]. The US government abruptly stopped the vaccination program when no swine flu cases were detected outside the military base where the disease originated and when an unexpectedly high number of cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome were reported in vaccinated individuals. The vaccine was estimated to have caused approximately one Guillain-Barré syndrome case per 100,000 persons vaccinated [17], resulting in 53 deaths [18]. As a result of the association between the 1976 swine flu vaccine and Guillain-Barré syndrome, this condition is closely monitored every influenza season as part of the influenza vaccine safety monitoring in the United States.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Bill_Coley

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus posted:

NIH article about impeding adaptive immunity has me wondering about "vaccine" safety (from stimulating spike protein production).

The NIH article makes clear its authors' hope that their findings will "improve the understanding of COVID–19 pathogenesis and provide new strategies for designing more efficient and safer vaccines." The article does NOT question vaccine safety.

Vaccine safety data are available nationwide and from every state. Two examples:

There is NO DOUBT about the vaccines' safety... unless one doesn't believe that a 95% reduction of risk is significant.

Coincidence or correlation with "vaccination" jab(s) after immunity "effectiveness" declines (so booster "vaccine" may help for a few weeks). Searching internet for breakthrough illnesses deaths tends to find two categories: vaccinated (over 14 days after last shot) OR unvaccinated (so wonder how many unvaccinated have received a "vaccine" jab OR two, which hides "vaccine" injuries & deaths under unvaccinated label).

The article to which you linked provides NO information to back up your wonder and speculation; in fact, the increased severity of cases treated in emergency departments reported by the article are not COVID breakthrough infections at all. To quote: "Months of treatment delays have exacerbated chronic conditions and worsened symptoms." The cases cited by the article are the result of people's putting off needed treatments due to the prevalence of COVID patients in hospitals and other health care providers. ERs are experiencing more severe cases NOT because of COVID breakthrough cases, but because people put off treatment of their non-COVID conditions.

Observation is CDC 0.0022% rate for reports of death after vaccination being under 19% in comparison to the State of Illinois 0.012% death rate for fully vaccinated population (as of 3 Nov 2021) so have doubts about CDC data accuracy.

The CDC data reflect reports to its VAERS reporting system, while the state of Illinois' data reflect information submitted to the "Illinois National Electronic Disease Surveillance System." Different data sources + VERY different data criteria produce a need for different interpretive approaches. That is, the two data sets do NOT produce directly comparable results.

Downloads server at regulations.gov has a PDF => "Estimating the number of COVID vaccine deaths in America" (suspect PDF came from a public CDC hearing about "vaccine" safety).

The conclusion of the PDF document to which you linked - that 150,000 Americans have died from COVID vaccines - is absurd, even for anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists.

has Historical events section that includes swine flu vaccine begin stopped in 1976 after 53 deaths:

There is NO valid analogy between our experience with COVID vaccines and the 1976 Swine Flu vaccine. The tragic and VERY avoidable mistakes of the 1976 vaccine campaign are well documented (e.g. THIS ARTICLE) and share basically nothing in common with what's happened with COVID (hint: compare the Swine Flu death totals in 1976 to COVID death totals over the last 20 months).

FINAL WORD: Neither misinformation nor disinformation ever serves a constructive purpose, @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus. I discovered the correctives I've supplied in this post in about 15 minutes of searching. I encourage you to make the same kind of time investment before you post your next collection of COVID-related wonders and speculations.

• @Bill_Coley November 7 There is NO DOUBT about the vaccines' safety... unless one doesn't believe that a 95% reduction of risk is significant.

Summer time "safety" does not reflect known "vaccine" efficacy decline nor recent increase of breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, & deaths.

How many are killed by "vaccine" (adverse side effects) to save one life from COVID virus death ?

It is known, for example, that Pfizer’s own trial showed increased all-cause mortality in the vaccinated group vs the placebo group, to the point the trial was abandoned after six months and all remaining placebo members were given the vaccine, effectively destroying the control group. To quote Rodgers again:

As Bobby Kennedy explains, Pfizer’s clinical trial in adults showed alarming increases in all cause mortality in the vaccinated:

“In Pfizer’s 6 month clinical trial in adults — there was 1 covid death out of 22,000 in the vaccine (“treatment”) group and 2 Covid deaths out of 22,000 in the placebo group (see Table s4). So NNTV = 22,000. The catch is there were 5 heart attack deaths in the vaccine group and only 1 in placebo group. So for every 1 life saved from Covid, the Pfizer vaccine kills 4 from heart attacks. All cause mortality in the 6 month study was 20 in vaccine group and 14 in placebo group.

So a 42% all cause mortality increase among the vaccinated. The vaccine loses practically all efficacy after 6 months so they had to curtail the study. They unblinded and offered the vaccine to the placebo group. At that point the rising harm line had long ago intersected the sinking efficacy line.

Former NY Times investigative reporter Alex Berenson also wrote about the bad outcomes for the vaccinated in the Pfizer clinical trial in adults (here). Berenson received a lifetime ban from Twitter for posting Pfizer’s own clinical trial data.

What has happened to freedom of speech ? (cancel culture censureship causes correct information to be banned)

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 7 Downloads server at regulations.gov has a PDF => "Estimating the number of COVID vaccine deaths in America" (suspect PDF came from a public CDC hearing about "vaccine" safety).

@Bill_Coley November 7 The conclusion of the PDF document to which you linked - that 150,000 Americans have died from COVID vaccines - is absurd, even for anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists.

Notably missing from "absurd" assertion is any factual information about magnitude of underreporting factor (something PDF notes CDC & FDA sidestepped too). FYI: www.skirch.com was setup by Steve Kirch, who is vaccinated (Moderna). Newer www.skirsch.io website has Vaccine resources

along with treatment information:

PDF abstract included as of date:

Abstract: Analysis of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database can be used to estimate the number of excess deaths caused by the COVID vaccines. A simple analysis shows that it is likely that over 150,000 Americans have been killed by the current COVID vaccines as of Aug 28, 2021. 

If conservative underreporting factor of 41 is substantially understated, the number of Americans killed by COVID vaccines increases a lot.

CDC report published on 25 May 2021

includes reported breakthrough cases likely being substantially undercounted:

The findings in this report are subject to at least two limitations. First, the number of reported COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough cases is likely a substantial undercount of all SARS-CoV-2 infections among fully vaccinated persons. The national surveillance system relies on passive and voluntary reporting, and data might not be complete or representative. Many persons with vaccine breakthrough infections, especially those who are asymptomatic or who experience mild illness, might not seek testing. Second, SARS-CoV-2 sequence data are available for only a small proportion of the reported cases.

🙏 Praying for God's Holy Healing in all life domains: heart (emotional), mind (mental), soul (social), strength (physical), & worship (spiritual) along with God's mercy to be poured out plus justice done 🙏 while weeping 😭 for thousands of families hurt by COVID virus & vaccine 😭

Thankful God chooses who, what, where, when, & what to heal ❤️😍 (learning to pray for many so some receive God's Holy Healing)

Keep Smiling 😊

• Bill_Coley

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus posted:

Summer time "safety" does not reflect known "vaccine" efficacy decline nor recent increase of breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, & deaths.

How many are killed by "vaccine" (adverse side effects) to save one life from COVID virus death ?

Recent data on the Pfizer and Modern vaccines show a decline in efficacy against infection over time, driven significantly by the increased transmissibility of the Delta variant. HOWEVER, the data ALSO show little decline in the vaccines' protection against hospitalization and death. As THIS STUDY concludes about the Pfizer vaccine, "With up to 6 months of follow-up and despite a gradually declining trend in vaccine efficacy, BNT162b2 had a favorable safety profile and was highly efficacious in preventing COVID-19. (ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT04368728)."

A study in Israel came to a similar conclusion: "The efficacy of the vaccine against severe disease for the 60+ age group also decreases; from 91% to 86% between those vaccinated four months to those vaccinated six months before the study. The corresponding efficacies for the 40-59 age group are 98% and 94%. Thus, the vaccine seems to be highly effective even after six months compared to the unvaccinated population, but its effectiveness is significantly lower than it was closer to the vaccination date." After six months, vaccine efficacy against severe illness is still in the mid-80's% for people 60+ and in the mid 90s% for people in the 40-59 age group, both number which are much higher than for unvaccinated persons.

What has happened to freedom of speech ? (cancel culture censureship causes correct information to be banned)

Berenson is a well-known vaccine "truther," a person who has spread many falsehoods about their efficacy and side effects. In my view, we don't have unconstrained freedom to give people false information that can have tragic consequences on public health. If you want to lie about some political matter, that's wrong, but you're not likely to affect public health by doing so. When you lie about vaccines that save lives (and the data are clear and inarguable that they save lives) you can kill people, and that's not acceptable for a similar reason we can't yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater even though we have free speech rights: Because doing so endangers the public, and that's not something we get to do with our free speech.

Robert Kennedy Jr. is another vaccine truther. The quoted line, "So for every 1 life saved from Covid, the Pfizer vaccine kills 4 from heart attack," is so blatantly unfounded given the information upon which it is based that it's not worth my time to specify the error.

Notably missing from "absurd" assertion is any factual information about magnitude of underreporting factor (something PDF notes CDC & FDA sidestepped too). FYI: www.skirch.com was setup by Steve Kirch, who is vaccinated (Moderna). Newer www.skirsch.io website has Vaccine resources

There is no evidence to support setting the multiplier at 41. Why not 900? Why not 0.5? It's an arbitrary number which the facts on the ground - what's happening among vaccinated people - contradict. I can't disprove an arbitrary number. There is no evidence that 150,000 people have died due to vaccines. That would be the biggest public health scandal EVER! Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, some Biden-skeptical "news" organ would LOVE to report out such a horror. But they don't because it's not true. It's blatantly false.

Are you familiar with the VAERS reporting system? Do you know it very specifically reports that its data do NOT show causality?

If conservative underreporting factor of 41 is substantially understated, the number of Americans killed by COVID vaccines increases a lot.

This reminds me of an argument you made in our Christology exchanges, the argument which basically said, "If Jesus is part of a plural Godhead, then my argument makes sense." Or, as I summarized your point then and here: "If I'm right, then I'm right." Of course if you're right, then you're right. But you're not right! There is no basis for your COVID claims.

The data make incontrovertibly clear that the vaccines save lives, dramatically reduce the risk of serious illness, hospitalization, and death, and reduce the risk of infection. There is NO reputable data from ANY reputable study that contradicts that basic finding. As reported by US News and World Report last month, "The risk of dying from COVID-19 was more than 11 times greater in August for unvaccinated adults than fully vaccinated adults, while the risk of testing positive for the coronavirus was six times higher among the unvaccinated, the CDC data says."

• Recent data on the Pfizer and Modern vaccines show a decline in efficacy against infection over time, driven significantly by the increased transmissibility of the Delta variant. HOWEVER, the data ALSO show little decline in the vaccines' protection against hospitalization and death.

For some reason, it appears to almost go unnoticed that the whole "vaccinw" business only goes by claims of "benefits" that actually can nor be really proven ...

If something does not happen to a vaccinated person, pharma ascribes it to the protection of the vaccine, if same does not happen to unvaccinated it is because of good fortune or luck.

If something bad does happen to a vaccinated person, it was because of precondition but could not be due to the vaccine.

It's time that people wake pu to realize how they are duped by the "vaccination $$$cow" being fed by their ignorance.

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang posted:

For some reason, it appears to almost go unnoticed that the whole "vaccinw" business only goes by claims of "benefits" that actually can nor be really proven ...

In mid-summer 2021, ABC News contacted 50 hospitals in 17 U.S. states to inquire about the demographics of the COVID patients in their ICUs. Of the 271 patients reported on by those hospitals, 255 (94%) were unvaccinated. Of the 16 vaccinated patients in their care, only one had been otherwise healthy with no underlying health issues when he or she contracted the virus; the other fifteen had comorbidities or other health problems.

So the COVID patient community of the 50 hospitals (NOT "big pharma" companies) that ABC News surveyed was overwhelmingly unvaccinated and, in the cases of vaccinated patients, overwhelmingly affected by pre-existing conditions. Such is EXACTLY the profile reported by the vaccines' pre-authorization clinical studies and CDC and medical journal studies since their authorization.

Please address this directly: How do you explain the results of the ABC News survey? Was it luck/happenstance that 94% of the COVID patients in those hospitals' ICUs were unvaccinated? Why has the profile produced by the ABC News survey been the same basic result of every study or survey? Just luck again? Why can't you produce a survey of hospitals conducted by a non-partisan researcher or news organization that shows a majority of COVID patients in ICUs across dozens of hospitals in various parts of a country were vaccinated?

If something does not happen to a vaccinated person, pharma ascribes it to the protection of the vaccine, if same does not happen to unvaccinated it is because of good fortune or luck.

If something bad does happen to a vaccinated person, it was because of precondition but could not be due to the vaccine.

Claims such as these (about the results among vaccinated and unvaccinated person) are made because that's what the data report.

This is epidemiology and immunology 101, Wolfgang. VERY FEW vaccines provide 100% protection. It is expected - NOT a surprise - that some vaccinated persons will contract COVID, just as it is expected - NOT a surprise - that vaccinated persons who contract COVID will as a group experience far less serious symptoms and will be far less likely to die or need hospitalization than unvaccinated persons. Those outcomes are expected - are NOT surprises - because that's what the data say... data collected in survey/study after survey/study by independent news agencies, medical researchers, and national health bodies.

You make claims to the contrary, of course, but you never present surveys or clinical studies from independent bodies that prove them true. The reason you never present such studies is that your statements are almost always false.

In your most recent post, you allege the existence of a "vaccination $$$cow" that is fed by the "ignorance" of those it dupes. Proof? None, of course. As with all of your COVID claims, you state them but you don't prove them... because you CAN'T prove them... because they're almost always false.

Now it's true you post anecdotal evidence - the stories of one or two persons here and there whose experiences with COVID or the vaccines are different from the vast majority of people's experiences. And since those are the only anecdotes you EVER post, it SEEMS as if there is an abundance of evidence of the vaccines' risks and failures. Case made!! The problem is you never acknowledge that the experiences of the people about whom you post are in fact reported by the studies and surveys I post. The data in study after study show there ARE vaccinated people who get sick and die from COVID, and there ARE unvaccinated people who do not contract COVID, and there ARE vaccinated people who come down with serious side effects. But the data ALSO show that the bad outcomes among those I just listed are clearly, overwhelmingly, and undeniably in the very small minority.

So I present studies that acknowledge the credibility of the anecdotes you post, but you never present anecdotes that acknowledge the credibility of the studies I post. I acknowledge the existence of exceptions to the "rules" about COVID and its vaccines, but you never acknowledge the existence of those "rules." Why not? Because to do so would damage the basis of your conspiracy theories.

BOTTOM LINE: In matters related to COVID, Wolfgang, you post falsehood after falsehood after falsehood after falsehood, and I, representing the "ignorant" and "duped," don't.

• Please address this directly: How do you explain the results of the ABC News survey?

Exactly as I mentioned previously ,,, in addition the whole "Covid testing scheme" is unreliable and not trustworthy. Simple and in plain sight.

In your most recent post, you allege the existence of a "vaccination $$$cow" that is fed by the "ignorance" of those it dupes. Proof? None, of course.

My grandma's wise observations ... do you really think big pharma is benevolent and providing their stuff without $$$ interests?? Where do you live .... The German Biontec partner of Pfizer has been milking the "vaccine cow" with government lobbyist assistance for billions of tax payer money, cashing in on people's ignorance and fears for vaccine that doesn't protect as initially promised and that will need "boosting" (not unlike a famous computer software that is working on virus fear to bring out constant updates, security fixes, new versions for §§§ ....

BOTTOM LINE: In matters related to COVID, Wolfgang, you post falsehood after falsehood after falsehood after falsehood, and I, representing the "ignorant" and "duped," don't.

Good for you ... and bad for me. Some see the greater picture, some don't. Some follow mainstream news and "science experts" in all these white coats say, some don't and notice the white coated falsehood from afar.

• Bill_Coley
    edited November 2021

@Wolfgang posted:

Exactly as I mentioned previously ,,, in addition the whole "Covid testing scheme" is unreliable and not trustworthy. Simple and in plain sight.

COVID tests are "unreliable and not trustworthy." Another example of the form many/most of your claims take: Stated, but not proven. Your claim about COVID tests is false, as are almost of your claims about COVID. Were it true, you'd back it up. But you don't back it up because you can't back it up. And you can't back it up because your claim is false.

My grandma's wise observations ... do you really think big pharma is benevolent and providing their stuff without $$$ interests?? Where do you live .... The German Biontec partner of Pfizer has been milking the "vaccine cow" with government lobbyist assistance for billions of tax payer money, cashing in on people's ignorance and fears for vaccine that doesn't protect as initially promised and that will need "boosting" (not unlike a famous computer software that is working on virus fear to bring out constant updates, security fixes, new versions for §§§ ....

OF COURSE pharmaceutical companies have a financial interest in the medications they develop! You expect private companies not to care about profit margins? The key question isn't whether they make money (though why shouldn't companies which create medications that work be rewarded for their efforts? Isn't that the nature of the free market? Shouldn't a company that makes, for example, popular and high quality televisions be rewarded for the quality of their work?). The key question is whether pharmaceutical companies make medications that meet the moment. And the experience to-date of hundreds of millions of vaccine recipients is that those medications meet this moment.

Some see the greater picture, some don't. Some follow mainstream news and "science experts" in all these white coats say, some don't and notice the white coated falsehood from afar.

Some follow and accept the science of this pandemic, then rely on and link to that science to support their views in forums such as these. Some don't accept the science, and instead in forums such as these either make but don't prove their false claims, or rely on and link to anecdotal tidbits that reflect the experience of a few without acknowledging or accounting for the experience of the vast majority.

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 8 posted:

@Bill_Coley November 8 Recent data on the Pfizer and Modern vaccines show a decline in efficacy against infection over time, driven significantly by the increased transmissibility of the Delta variant. HOWEVER, the data ALSO show little decline in the vaccines' protection against hospitalization and death. As THIS STUDY concludes about the Pfizer vaccine, "With up to 6 months of follow-up and despite a gradually declining trend in vaccine efficacy, BNT162b2 had a favorable safety profile and was highly efficacious in preventing COVID-19. (ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT04368728)."

"Operation Warp Speed" public roll out started less than a year ago, noticed URL for THIS STUDY includes date of 28 Jul 2021, which may have been the best time for "safe & effective" declaration (before increasing adverse side effect risks eclipses declining efficacy).

@Bill_Coley November 8 A study in Israel came to a similar conclusion: "The efficacy of the vaccine against severe disease for the 60+ age group also decreases; from 91% to 86% between those vaccinated four months to those vaccinated six months before the study. The corresponding efficacies for the 40-59 age group are 98% and 94%. Thus, the vaccine seems to be highly effective even after six months compared to the unvaccinated population, but its effectiveness is significantly lower than it was closer to the vaccination date." After six months, vaccine efficacy against severe illness is still in the mid-80's% for people 60+ and in the mid 90s% for people in the 40-59 age group, both number which are much higher than for unvaccinated persons.

Noticed URL for A study in Israel includes date of 24 Aug 2021 along with study focus of "vaccination" first six months.

New York State COVID-19 Breakthrough Data includes summary finding on 8 Nov 2021:

COVID-19 CASES

* In comparing the rates of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 cases between fully-vaccinated and unvaccinated people using the vaccine effectiveness measure, fully-vaccinated New Yorkers continue to be strongly protected against infection.

** For the week of May 3, 2021, the estimated vaccine effectiveness shows fully-vaccinated New Yorkers had a 91.8% lower chance of becoming a COVID-19 case, compared to unvaccinated New Yorkers.

** Although this effectiveness measure declined through mid-July, this decline then ceased. In the week of October 11, 2021, fully-vaccinated New Yorkers had a 79.3% lower chance of becoming a COVID-19 case, compared to unvaccinated New Yorkers.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 8 What has happened to freedom of speech ? (cancel culture censureship causes correct information to be banned)

@Bill_Coley November 8 Berenson is a well-known vaccine "truther," a person who has spread many falsehoods about their efficacy and side effects. In my view, we don't have unconstrained freedom to give people false information that can have tragic consequences on public health. If you want to lie about some political matter, that's wrong, but you're not likely to affect public health by doing so. When you lie about vaccines that save lives (and the data are clear and inarguable that they save lives) you can kill people, and that's not acceptable for a similar reason we can't yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater even though we have free speech rights: Because doing so endangers the public, and that's not something we get to do with our free speech.

@Bill_Coley November 8 Robert Kennedy Jr. is another vaccine truther. The quoted line, "So for every 1 life saved from Covid, the Pfizer vaccine kills 4 from heart attack," is so blatantly unfounded given the information upon which it is based that it's not worth my time to specify the error.

If Pfizer's phase3 clinical trial data provides factual basis for "So for every 1 life saved from Covid, the Pfizer vaccine kills 4 from heart attack," then why was Pfizer's "vaccine" approved for wider use ? "blatantly unfounded" follow-up is many sick people now in emergency rooms & hospitals: notably missing from National Public Radio (NPR) on 26 Oct 2021 is any insight about % of "vaccinated" now really sick:

From a public health perspective, am saddened by increasing "vaccination" % being accompanied by increasing sicknesses & deaths.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 8 Notably missing from "absurd" assertion is any factual information about magnitude of underreporting factor (something PDF notes CDC & FDA sidestepped too). FYI: www.skirch.com was setup by Steve Kirch, who is vaccinated (Moderna). Newer www.skirsch.io website has Vaccine resources

@Bill_Coley November 8 There is no evidence to support setting the multiplier at 41. Why not 900? Why not 0.5? It's an arbitrary number which the facts on the ground - what's happening among vaccinated people - contradict. I can't disprove an arbitrary number. There is no evidence that 150,000 people have died due to vaccines. That would be the biggest public health scandal EVER! Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, some Biden-skeptical "news" organ would LOVE to report out such a horror. But they don't because it's not true. It's blatantly false.

Humanly wonder about 900 for underreporting factor being much closer to the truth (known by God). Could this anecdotal data be correct:

One top neurologist claims to have 2,000 reportable vaccine injuries in 2021, compared to zero in the last 11 years. In all, 5% of her existing patients now have suspected vaccine injuries. Yet this neurologist has only reported two of them, because she got so frustrated with the VAERS system. So, in this instance, the under-reporting rate is not 41, but 1,000. And she’s not alone.

If the VAERS underreporting factor is 1,000 then over 3,658,537 people have experienced "vaccine" ending their human lives in America (150,000/41*1,000). VAERS is a passive surveillence system that does not pay for data entry and lacks negative consequences for not reporting.

Considering magnitude of current labor shortages, am wondering about "vaccine" injury & death magnitude.

By the way, Steve Kirsch has $1,000,000 bet:

My $1M bet termsheet

This is your chance to prove me wrong and win $1M at the same time! If you think the vaccines are perfectly safe and have killed fewer than 500 American and you can raise $1M, open this document immediately. This is your chance to double your money with a few hours of effort! But since everyone knows we've killed over 20,000 people, nobody will take my bet. The fact that nobody will take my bet is a tacit admission that nobody really believes what the CDC and FDA are saying about vaccine safety. In short, the fact that nobody is willing to bet me proves nobody trusts the government agencies, not even the people who work there. Those who think this is a gimmick and I'm not serious, should simply call my bluff. and document everything. But I'm not bluffing. For me, this is a risk-free way to get another $1M.

Internet search for VAERS underreporting 1% finds a number of older articles before COVID about VAERS underreporting being less than 1%, which is an underreporting factor of 100 or more.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus November 8 If conservative underreporting factor of 41 is substantially understated, the number of Americans killed by COVID vaccines increases a lot.

@Bill_Coley November 8 This reminds me of an argument you made in our Christology exchanges, the argument which basically said, "If Jesus is part of a plural Godhead, then my argument makes sense." Or, as I summarized your point then and here: "If I'm right, then I'm right." Of course if you're right, then you're right. But you're not right! There is no basis for your COVID claims.

Sadly if my analysis is right, then lots more "vaccinated" people around the world will die soon (from COVID breakthrough and/or adverse "vaccine" side effects: e.g. blood clots). Humanly wonder about comparison of grief magnitude between COVID virus & "vaccine" deaths with Egyptian first born deaths during the first passover. Hence, my prayers for merciful magnitude of Holy God healing in all life domains 🙏❤️

State of Illinois Department of Public Health Vaccine Breakthrough data shows 288 "vaccinated" had died as of 1 Sep 2021 (up from 32 deaths as of 28 Apr 2021), which increased to 878 dead (0.012% of fully "vaccinated") as of 3 Nov 2021.

Massachusetts COVID-19 vaccination data and updates shows cumulative deaths of 438 (0.009% of "vaccinated") through 30 Oct 2021.

Minnesota coronavirus stats shows 483 COVID Breakthrough deaths that is 0.015% of fully vaccinated people as of 8 Nov 2021.

@Bill_Coley November 8 The data make incontrovertibly clear that the vaccines save lives, dramatically reduce the risk of serious illness, hospitalization, and death, and reduce the risk of infection. There is NO reputable data from ANY reputable study that contradicts that basic finding. As reported by US News and World Report last month"The risk of dying from COVID-19 was more than 11 times greater in August for unvaccinated adults than fully vaccinated adults, while the risk of testing positive for the coronavirus was six times higher among the unvaccinated, the CDC data says."

CDC effectiveness claims as of 8 Nov 2021

Unvaccinated people have: 11.3x greater risk of dying from COVID-19

California dashboard states: From October 4, 2021 to October 10, 2021, unvaccinated people were 18.2 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people.

Colorado Vaccine Breakthrough shows on 8 Nov 2021: Vaccine Effectiveness 4.8 times less likely to die from COVID

Noticeably missing from breakthrough statistics is "vaccinated" deaths from other causes: e.g. heart attack, stroke, ... (adverse "vaccine" side effects from spike protein microscopic blood clotting).

Keep Smiling 😊