USA .... quo vadis?

12346»

Comments

• You Tell Me Why Americans Elected Biden When All Knew Biden Did Not Represent Them

Paul Craig Roberts

Sexual deviants, pedophiles, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, illegal aliens, feminist-indoctrinated women who think they are superior, defense contractors, organized interest groups that pay well and their Washington lobbies are Biden’s base. Numerically Biden’s base is very small. It is comprised of the least desirable elements in the country.

Here is Biden Giving the Bird to that half of the American population consisting of Women in order to give special preference to a tiny handful of transgender freaks or, worse, fakes claiming to be transgender, but who are really misogynists taking pleasure from crowding women out of women’s sports. Under Biden’s executive order, there soon will be no real gender-based women in women’s sports. Women’s sports will consist of 2nd and 3rd rate male athletes unable to compete in men’s sports.

Titled “Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation”, Biden’s order allows athletes to compete in high school and college sports in accordance with their gender identity, not biological sex.

The president imposed on us by an election stolen by the corrupt Establishment promised “unity.” Where is there any unity when that half of the American population that took exception to electoral theft is dismissed as “terrorist enemies of democracy.” The Democrats’ Identity Politics prevents any unity. The Establishment rules by disunity.

• Down the Path Into Tyranny

Paul Craig Roberts

Presstitute propaganda of a white supremacist insurrection on inauguration day caused 26,000 national guardsmen to be sent by states to D.C. to put down the Trump sedition. Of course, there was no insurrection. It was all just another media hoax, and the National Guardsmen experienced no security incidents.

But now that the propaganda show is over, the Guardsmen are not allowed to go home. They, or many of them, are being kept on the streets in D.C. until mid-March. Why?

Perhaps the answer is that a militarized city is a good background for pushing through a domestic terrorism bill that criminalizes use of the First Amendment. A city awash in troops creates a threat image and an atmosphere conducive to passage of a domestic terrorism bill. The Establishment wants this bill.

The only domestic terrorism is that of Antifa and BLM, the Democrat’s militias that were unleashed on business sections in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, and other cities. It is not these Democrat militias that are the target of Biden’s domestic terrorism bill. The target is the approximately 90 million Americans who reelected Trump president. They have to be shut up and prevented from organizing into a political party to replace the Republicans, who although useless to the people are very useful to the Establishment. McConnell is worth as much to the Establishment as Pelosi, Biden, or Hillary.

Shutting down alternative narratives to the Establishment’s narrative is the purpose of the domestic terrorism bill. The function of the Guardsmen, kept from family and job, is to protect Washington from make-believe violence by Trump voters until the Democrats and their media whores can push through the destruction of the First Amendment. To be followed by destruction of the Second Amendment. 

Think back. Do you remember the original war on terror? This war was supposed to have been against “Muslim extremists” who allegedly gave us 9/11 and had more domestic terror coming. But the war on terror was not against Muslim terrorists. It was a war against the Constitutional protections of the American people. It was the US Constitution and our civil liberty that took the hit. The PATRIOT Act applies to Americans, not to Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. It was President George W. Bush who declared his right to detain Americans indefinitely without due process of law. It was President Obama who declared his right to execute Americans on suspicion alone without due process of law.  

Now that the Establishment and their media whores have morphed the war on Muslim terrorists into the war on Trump voters, they will use the domestic terrorism bill to add to their armory of weapons for arresting dissenters.

Having acquiesced to a stolen election, Americans are now being led into tyranny.

One may not like the person, but one should evaluate and think twice about the message. That is, if one's brain is still able to read and logically reason ..... too much of that seems to already have been eradicated by mainstream propaganda

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@YourTruthGod posted:

You watch fake news. The people you believe have been lying a long time about Trump and Russia. The fake news people even lied and stopped any talk about Joe Biden and his son receiving money from China and other countries.

You continue your practice of making claims for which you offer no evidence. As I observed in my previous response to you, we both know why you don't provide evidence to support your claims: Such evidence doesn't exist. Your claims, just as were Mr. Trump's, are by and large false; they're the real "fake news." Were your claims true, you'd prove them. Since you can't prove them (though granted, it's hard to prove falsehoods) you merely assert them as fact, perhaps expecting no one to object to the absence of supporting evidence.

Is every single one of your claims false? Certainly not. For example, there is a patina of truth to your claim that Vice-President Harris "bailed the rioters out of jail." But the full story of her tweeted call for support of the Minnesota Freedom Fund (see also HERE) so as to provide bail support for protesters of police misconduct in the death of George Floyd is FAR, FAR less dastardly than your single sentence accusation suggests. Such a circumstance doesn't surprise me given that your evidence-free assertions of fact rarely reflect concern for context, detail, or nuance.

When it comes to facts, the people I "believe" are those who speak and write objective truth.

• The Mueller report was filled with objective truth about the Russian government's multi-dimensional efforts to affect the result of the 2016 American presidential election, and its many contacts with members of the Trump campaign.
    • If your concern is that a president or a member of a president's family received money from a foreign nation before or while that president held the office, you must have been in perpetual outrage over the last four years given the many foreign entanglements of the Trumps named Ivanka, Don Jr., and Eric.
  • C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463
    edited January 2021

Gentlemen,

1. Accept the fact that Trump loss the election.
    2. The video above reeks with the miasma of propaganda.
    3. Biden just got in, give him a chance.
    4. Pray for this administration. Is not this your Christian duty? God put him there. He sets up Kings and take them down. Stop predicting doom on the man and his administration.
    5. The sky is not falling. Stop acting like "Chicken Little".
    6. This page of remarks sounds like all "sour grapes".

The USA put up with Trump, grow to love your new President Biden!!! CM

• Accept the fact that Trump loss the election.

Currently it seems to not really matter who actually won the election ... as there is now an occupant in the White House.

The video above reeks with the miasma of propaganda.

Not really ... when viewed in context of the masss mainstream propaganda that has been poured over the country.

Biden just got in, give him a chance.

He already on the first day ruined that by various executive orders that negatively affect many millions of people in the USA

Pray for this administration. Is not this your Christian duty? God put him there. He sets up Kings and take them down. Stop predicting doom on the man and his administration.

No, that is not any Christians duty .... Christians are to pray concerning governments that they (the Christians) would be able to lead a quiet and God fearing life.

No, God did not put Biden into the office of USA president .... if He did, He would be a rather weird God of the Democrats globalist party elites ... and the general population would be almost well advised to leave such a God who forsook them.

The sky is not falling. Stop acting like "Chicken Little".

Peep, peep, peep ...

This page of remarks sounds like all "sour grapes".

Well, don't you know that there are sour grapes? Just because you live in denial of such doesn't make them sweet, does it?

The USA put up with Trump, grow to love your new President Biden!!!

Hmn ... are you now telling us that you actually grew up to love Trump ???

• YourTruthGod
    YourTruthGod Posts: 260
    edited January 2021

I shouldn't have to give you links for proof to what I said. You should know that there was no Trump and Russia connection. You want to come here to preach to us about Trump, then you should at least know the Russia connection was a lie. You should also know that Joe Biden and his son received money from other countries, but the many main news stations denied it and twitter blocked it from being discussed.

• YourTruthGod
    edited January 2021

You don't know that the election wasn't stolen, because the corrupt politicians won't do the right thing and look into it.

Joe Biden should be in jail, not in the White House. He and his son took money from other countries and that is collusion.

• Bill_Coley
    edited January 2021

@YourTruthGod posted:

I shouldn't have to give you links for proof to what I said. You should know that there was no Trump and Russia connection. You want to come here to preach to us about Trump, then you should at least know the Russia connection was a lie. You should also know that Joe Biden and his son received money from other countries, but the many main news stations denied it and twitter blocked it from being discussed.

TRANSLATION: "I just make the claims, Bill. It's your job to prove them." That's absurd.

You DO have to give links to proof of YOUR claims because YOU made them, not I. Why in the world should I have to prove YOUR claims?!

• I DON'T know that "there was no Trump and Russia connection." Have you read the 200 page Volume I of the Mueller report, or at least that volume's seven page "Executive Summary" (op cit. pp.4-10)? the summary which in part reads, "The [Russian government's] social media campaign and the GRU hacking operations coincided with a series of contacts between Trump Campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government"? Indeed, Mueller's team concluded that the evidence was "not sufficient" a) " to charge any [Trump] Campaign official as an unregistered agent of the Russian government or other Russian principal;" b) "to charge a criminal campaign finance violation" out of the infamous June 9, 2016, Trump Tower meeting, or c) "to charge that any member of the Trump campaign conspired with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election," but those conclusions DID NOT say there was "no Trump and Russia connection" or even that there were no crimes committed. Those conclusions only said there was not sufficient evidence to support criminal charges of such a connection. So it's up to YOU to prove YOUR claims about the "Russia connection" that YOU claim was a "lie." The fact that you haven't done so is not a surprise since your claims are false.
    • "Biden and his son received money from other countries"? I'm not familiar with countries that gave money to Joe Biden (links, please), but I do know Hunter Biden received money from companies in other countries. In and of itself, it's not illegal to receive money from foreign entities. It CAN BE illegal, but it isn't necessarily so. I know of no substantiated allegation of illegality on either Biden's part. I know of conspiracy theories of same, but no demonstrated illegal conduct. If it's your claim that either Joe or Hunter Biden broke the law, it's up to YOU to prove YOUR claim. When you don't prove your claim, it will be because your claim is false.
    • I know of no action Twitter took to block anyone from posting about allegations of the Bidens' receipt of money from other countries. I know of action Twitter took to ban a) Donald Trump as a poster in response to his claims that violated the company's "Glorification of Violence policy," and b) Mike Lindell (the "My Pillow" guy) as a poster for using his account to repeat false allegations that the 2020 election was rigged or stolen, tweets that violated its "Civic Integrity Policy," but I know of no action any social media concern took to block people from posting about the Bidens and foreign money. Again it's up to YOU to prove YOUR claim. And also again, when you don't prove your claim, it will be because your claim is false.

• YourTruthGod
    edited January 2021

What I said stands. Try watching other news station shows, like Fox News' Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Ingram, Jesse Waters, Steve Hilton, Maria Bartiromo, and Levin; Watch any shows on Newsmax and One America News. Get more information then we can discuss.

• Bill_Coley
    edited January 2021

@YourTruthGod posted:

What I said stands. Try watching other news station shows, like Fox News' Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Ingram, Jesse Waters, Steve Hilton, Maria Bartiromo, and Levin; Watch any shows on Newsmax and One America News. Get more information then we can discuss.

What you said "stands" as nothing more than a series of uncorroborated assertions, most if not all of which are objectively false. But that's not surprising. Uncorroborated assertions are the rule, not the exception, in your posts on social and political matters in these forums. The fact that you basically never back up your claims - and even more astonishingly, expect others to verify them for you - all but confirms the falsehood of those claims.

I invite you to compare your approach to supporting your social and political claims to your approach to supporting your theological claims. Your posts on biblical matters often include numerous text citations, texts which you believe support your views. I happen to disagree strongly with your interpretation of many of those texts, but I applaud you for providing them. You make a claim, then YOU defend it. You don't tell us that we need to read this, that, or the other biblical scholar first, then come back to you to discuss the matter. Instead, you make a claim and YOU defend it. Why don't you use the same approach to defend your claims on social and political matters?

We both know why... why you direct attention to Carlson, Hannity, Waters, Hilton, Bartiromo, and Levin, et al: Your claims are false. If you could prove otherwise, you would, and would likely experience great satisfaction in doing so. But you can't. You know I would use objective truth to quickly decimate any purported "proof" you presented in defense of your claims, so rather than face such an outcome, you choose to make claims and demand that others prove them for you.

It's not up to us to prove YOUR claims.

• Some excerpts to consider .....

I remain confident of one thing. Joe Biden will unify the country.

The truth of this is found in his first initiatives. His imposition of a $15 minimum wage, his approval of increased immigration, his grant of amnesty to those present in the country illegally, his increase in corporate taxes, and his termination of the XL pipeline, coupled with the termination of drilling on Federal lands, will increase the cost of energy which will act as a regressive tax on those who can least afford it. These initiatives will have negative impact on Blacks, Latinos, hard hats, and Red Hats. All will have a negative impact on jobs and employment.

Biden’s single greatest achievement is the executive order stipulating that those males who self-identify as a woman are to be free to participate in women’s sports. For any impoverished youth seeking a higher education the best means to a scholarship is now to self-attest to female identity and win a post-secondary sports scholarship.

By this initiative alone, Biden will add fifty percent of the population to the group of persons already united against him. He only needs another 15% to 20% and he will have achieved 100% of his inaugural goals. I think he can do it.

Some more to think about in case you believe the Pelosi stupidity talk about the previous president inciting a violent riot attack on the capitol

Seventh, it is well known that in the summer of 2020 there were riots across the United States and these riots were led by groups known as Antifa and BLM. These riots and violence were described as “peaceful” by both the press and political leaders. In the summer of 2020, a group of violent militants had been permitted to raise havoc. There was no condemnation of this rioting and violence. It was applauded. The Vice-President worked to provide bail for those arrested. These rioters were not Trump supporters. Trump condemned this violent action. If Antifa and BLM agitators were present on 1/6, as it appears that they were, if they conspired to stir up a peaceful protest (as it appears that they did), if they ordered Save America participants forward into the attack (as it is reported that they did), if they sought to prevent peaceful participants from departing the scene (as it is reported that they did), then those individuals are guilty of incitement. If they are found guilty of conspiracy and incitement, then why the impeachment of Trump?

Read the article in full ... you might be enlightened and encouraged to consider and "connect the dots", instead of just be filled up with propaganda media "stories".

• Some thoughts about Capitol events on January 6, 2021 .... which conveniently for some seem to be swept under the carpet:

Lastly, if disputing an election result is an impeachable offense what does this say about the Democrats who have disputed election results multiple times in the past?

What does it say about the Speaker of the House, the person who bears ultimate responsibility for the security of the Capitol and appears to have been negligent in the discharge of her duties? On 1/6 did she fail to properly execute her responsibilities toward Congress? Is this the reason for her attack on legitimate assembly and grievance? To reassign blame for her own failure? Should Pelosi be subject to impeachment?

(from above mentioned article)

• The FBI and a grandstanding acting US attorney, Michael Sherwin, are after Trump supporters. The FBI has arrested 150 people for their alleged role in the alleged “Capitol riot.” The fact that there was no Capitol riot doesn’t matter. No facts matter. This is a shut-down-all-opposition-to-The Establishment operation. Sherwin is doing his best to concoct a “conspiracy” case against the arrested, as those arrested are not guilty of anything real. No one broke into the Capitol. A few were allowed in by the Capitol police. Videos show the police opening the doors, people entering in single file, walking around, and exiting. One video shows a black police officer provoking people up the stairs where a few did selfies sitting in Nancy Pelosi’s chair. That was the extent of the “storming of the capitol.” But law enforcement (sic) officials say their investigation of the Trump conspirators is one of the most expansive in the FBI’s history, comparable to the Oklahoma City bombing and the Boston Marathon bombing, two suspected false flag operations.  

Videos also show that Antifa personnel and a CNN journalist were among those the police let into the Capitol. They are celebrating that they had succeeded in getting some Trumpers inside and videotaping it as evidence that the Capitol was stormed. I posted these videos or links to them previously.

In other words, nothing happened at the Capitol except a black police officer for unknown reasons shot and killed a woman who was a veteran and who was not threatening the black policeman. The other four reported deaths seem unrelated to the alleged “deadly violent assault on the Capitol.” Three of the four, a woman and two men, died from “medical energencies.” In a crowd as large as the Trump supporters, three natural deaths from heart attacks, especially as many protestors of the stolen election were from older generations, would not be unusual. I have seen no report connecting the reported deaths to being trampled in a riot or hit with tear gas canisters, bricks, or other objects associated with a riot. One policeman is reported to have been hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, but details have been spotty. Of course, details do not matter to the presstitutes, and the narrative can survive without them.

(read on in the article) ....

The one to be impeached and brought to justice is NancyPelosi who obviously did not care about proper security of the Capitol building (ultimately under her jurisdiction) and its consequences

• 👉🏼 A storm is rolling in .... smiles are not hiding the disaster on the horizon.

• And more quick steps on the horizon .... why the hurry? anyone feeling the globalist elites' panic??

• The January 6, 2021 events at the Capitol are taking their toll ....

SOmething terribly wrong with the "official" (Pelosi / Shumer / Democ rats" narrative claims of what happened? Too many actually KNOW what happened but may not talk or else are silenced ??? ....

• Hmn .... what is going on? Half a dozen State Attorneys are openly warning this president about his doings?? For some reason I do not recall such actions having been taken in previous administrations (including Trump) ...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2021

It seems that the leftist / Democrats/ liberals have just about fabricated a next Dark Age. Has full rage hate now replaced logical thinking and healthy reasoning and even plain common sense?? Are now those who tell the truth turned into enemies of people and liars?

I read somewhere that some Harvard university students started demanding a revoking of degrees of "so called or identified Trump supporters". What is going on at university life in the USA nowadays?

Is this the next generation of university or college educated leadership .... good night, USA