USA .... quo vadis?

Comments

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

The Left is confirming what we already knew. Liberals, Democrats, have no desire or tolerance for free speech. Just like they have no tolerance for free elections. When freedom is present they lose every time. They have to cheat, lie, and censor in order to win.

• Biden Declares War on Trump Voters

Biden’s (the Establishment’s) war on domestic terrorism is a war on Trump deplorables. ... normal white Americans are in for it. Here is Glenn Greenwald to tell you about it:

https://www.rt.com/usa/511976-greenwald-capitol-terror-crackdown/ 

With unilateral censorship of a sitting US president, Big Tech has proven it’s more powerful than any government:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/511958-social-media-politicians-censorship-riots/ 

Pelosi consults with military brass on how to keep NUCLEAR CODES out of Trump’s hands:

https://www.rt.com/usa/511975-trump-departure-nuclear-riot-pelosi/ 

Biden the unifier? President-elect likens Cruz, Hawley to Nazi propagandist Goebbels, says they share blame for inciting violence:

https://www.rt.com/usa/511984-biden-unity-goebbels-cruz/ 

House Democrats leak draft of Trump IMPEACHMENT for ‘inciting insurrection’:

https://www.rt.com/usa/511982-trump-insurrection-impeachement-draft-leaked/

--------------------------------

Biden fans ... are you waking up yet as to what is really coming your way ??

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Wolfgang said: a real civil war instigated by the leftist "globalist democrats fascists" .... https://www.christiandiscourse.net/discussion/862/usa-quo-vadis#latest

My Friend, Wolfgang,

You're partially right except you have the wrong culprits. Let me see it I can help reflect truth as America experienced it recently:

"A real civil war instigated by white angry males with guns "globalist Republican fascists", who stormed the Capital. Have they no shame? They need to grow up and accept that Trump lost the election. Everybody knows that Trump is a broken cistern that can't hold water (truth, acceptance of reality, his angry or ego, etc.).

"White angry males have raised their ugly heads to many times in American History to have their way. They have gone too far! "Enough is enough and too much is good for nothing."

I am still waiting for Wolfgang and others Trump lovers to repudiate the actions of those American Terrorists who carried out their mission in broad daylight. "You can't have your cake and eat it too." Were they justified in their actions? If not, they are criminals! They need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I can't imagine a Christian of any stripe can endorse the behavior of the "thugs" the other day. Shame on them who did it and shame on them who supported it. Where do you stand, CD Posters? CM

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@C Mc posted:

I am still waiting for Wolfgang and others Trump lovers to repudiate the actions of those American Terrorists who carried out their mission in broad daylight. "You can't have your cake and eat it too." Were they justified in their actions? If not, they are criminals! They need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I can't imagine a Christian of any stripe can endorse the behavior of the "thugs" the other dayShame on them who did it and shame on them who supported it. Where do you stand, CD Posters?

You raise a necessary question, CM.

Here is the text of U.S. Federal law regarding what the statute calls "seditious conspiracy:" (emphasis added)

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

We've all seen and heard the videos, from both personal Facebook pages and professional news outlets. To our national disgrace, the conduct and intentions of MANY, MANY of the people who invaded the Capitol building the other day fit that definition precisely. Do you supporters of the president - specifically @reformed and @Wolfgang - believe that those who violated this or any other Federal law the other day, including any fellow supporters of the president, should be prosecuted, and if convicted, punished in accordance with the law(s) they broke? Please answer directly.

• @Bill_Coley wrote:

We've all seen and heard the videos, from both personal Facebook pages and professional news outlets. To our national disgrace, the conduct and intentions of MANY, MANY of the people who invaded the Capitol building the other day fit that definition precisely. Do you supporters of the president - specifically @reformed and @Wolfgang - believe that those who violated this or any other Federal law the other day, including any fellow supporters of the president, should be prosecuted, and if convicted, punished in accordance with the law(s) they broke? Please answer directly.

Where and when did you see what happened? was it news excerpts in mainstream media some time after it happened? was it while viewing various live streams as it was unfolding?

Yes, I do think that those who instigated and facilitated the "storm" should be held accountable .... we most likely differ on who the real culprits actually are!!

How about those, who (for whatever reason) did not properly protect/secure the capitol building on that day and for that occasion?

How about the capitol police/security personnel who is seen opening the metal barriers and waving/inviting folks from the crowd to come on in the building?

Can you explain why this opening of the capitol happened at exactly the time when the matter of the first State's (AZ) questioned electoral votes lawfully required debate passed from congress to senate?

Why was there after the single shooting of a woman by a policeman/security the building not closed off and declared a crime scene for proper investigation, but instead on Pelosi's and other senators' insistence the session was continued as if nothing really threatening had happened?

?? ?? ??

I agree with you that there has been and still is a conspiracy ongoing against the US American people ! The real question is: WHO are the conspirators? It will come to light .... and most likely those who screamed "conspiracy theorist non-sense" will have a rude awakening when it dawns on them who the conspirators are.

• DO any of you "Trump haters" realize who your real "presidents"are (that is, those who control and exercise power, even to the extent of shutting down the USA president, if he is not following their orders and agenda) ? Has it not dawned on you that your love for Democrats and democracy has been betrayed by a few evil globalist usurpers with greedy corrupt politicians as their henchmen??

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

Yes idiots! THey should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. Along with the Democrats that stole the election. They should also be thrown in jail.

• Bill_Coley
    edited January 2021

@Wolfgang posted:

Where and when did you see what happened? was it news excerpts in mainstream media some time after it happened? was it while viewing various live streams as it was unfolding?

I watched it live, as it happened. Did you?

Yes, I do think that those who instigated and facilitated the "storm" should be held accountable .... we most likely differ on who the real culprits actually are!!

I didn't ask whether you think "those who instigated and facilitated the 'storm'" should be held accountable, a question whose specificity might not call for the prosecution of everyone involved in illegal conduct. Instead, I asked, whether everyone who that day violated the "seditious conspiracy" statute I quoted or any other Federal law, including any fellow supporters of the president, should be prosecuted, and if convicted, punished in accordance with the law(s) they broke. Since you didn't address the question I asked, I ask it again. It's a simple yes/no question. Either you believe everyone, including supporters of the president, who is convicted of violating the law should be punished or you don't believe that. Please say which.

How about those, who (for whatever reason) did not properly protect/secure the capitol building on that day and for that occasion?

The planning, preparedness, and operations of the Capitol Hill police force will, quite properly, receive a great deal of attention in the months to come. Both on-duty personnel and their leaders must stand fully accountable for their conduct.

Do you believe every person, including supporters of the president, who participated in last Wednesday's event - whether in leadership roles, or as inciters, or as "foot soldiers" - must stand fully accountable for their conduct? (That's a yes or no question.)

How about the capitol police/security personnel who is seen opening the metal barriers and waving/inviting folks from the crowd to come on in the building?

There is no evidence that Capitol Hill police opened barriers and waved/invited people into the building. Google search on "freelance journalist Marcus DiPaola," who shot the video many have alleged shows police letting people in. DiPaola says "They definitely didn't just open the barriers, the pro-Trump rioters made a fist like they were going to punch the cops, which is why I started recording, then they backed off the barricades. Completely outnumbered, there wouldn't have been any point in fighting. The rioters moved up the steps of the capitol pretty quickly, capitol police tried to hold them back but they didn't have riot shields and really got pushed around."

Can you explain why this opening of the capitol happened at exactly the time when the matter of the first State's (AZ) questioned electoral votes lawfully required debate passed from congress to senate?

According to the Washington Post, members of Congress objected to Arizona's electors at 1:12 p.m. and the mob breached the Capitol building at "around 2:15 p.m." In my reckoning of time, those two events did not occur "at exactly" the same time.

Why was there after the single shooting of a woman by a policeman/security the building not closed off and declared a crime scene for proper investigation, but instead on Pelosi's and other senators' insistence the session was continued as if nothing really threatening had happened?

Officer-involved shootings are always investigated; I know of no reason why that one won't be. I know of no evidence the Pelosi et al knew about the shooting, yet insisted that the session continue "as if nothing really threatening had happened." According to the Post's timeline, the mob breached the Capitol at around 2:15 p.m. and both houses of Congress adjourned at 2:20 p.m. That is, any insistence on continuing sessions that Pelosi et al raised lasted no more than about five minutes.

I agree with you that there has been and still is a conspiracy ongoing against the US American people ! The real question is: WHO are the conspirators? It will come to light .... and most likely those who screamed "conspiracy theorist non-sense" will have a rude awakening when it dawns on them who the conspirators are.

I won't engage you on your fact-free and baseless conspiracy theories. The only "real question" I'm raising is whether you believe everyone - who participated in the breach of the Capitol - including leaders, inciters, foot soldiers, and supporters of the president - must stand fully accountable for their conduct.

• Bill_Coley

@reformed posted:

Yes idiots! THey should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. Along with the Democrats that stole the election. They should also be thrown in jail.

As to prosecution: Common ground. Good news.

As to a stolen election: Judge after judge after (Trump-appointed) judge heard the "evidence" from the Trump campaign in more than 60 lawsuits and threw out all but one of them - one that permitted Trump (and Biden) vote count observers to stand four feet closer to vote counters. In the U.S. aggrieved parties seek justice from the court system, and accept the rulings offered therefrom. That's what should happen now.

On December 12, 2000, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 against the Al Gore campaign and its protest of the 537 vote difference in Florida's vote count that gave an electoral college victory to George W. Bush. On December 13, 2000, Mr. Gore accepted the court's decision, conceded the race, and asked the country to move on. Given that today's courts - including Trump-appointed judges and a U.S. Supreme Court on which sit three Trump-appointed justices - have ruled against the Trump campaign in at least 60 of 61 cases, it's time for the president and his supporters to end their baseless protests of Joe Biden's tens/scores of thousands of votes margins in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia. The president lost the electoral college 306-232, and lost the national popular vote by more than seven million votes. It's over.

--------------------------------------------------

[p.s. As to "idiots": It's simply not possible for you to disagree with someone without acting like an intemperate adolescent, is it?]

• @Bill_Coley wrote

I watched it live, as it happened. Did you?

As I already mentioned, I followed the events on various media live streams via the internet.

Do you believe every person, including supporters of the president, who participated in last Wednesday's event - whether in leadership roles, or as inciters, or as "foot soldiers" - must stand fully accountable for their conduct? (That's a yes or no question.)

I regard this as a given ... or does USA law say something different?? For example, are any on a certain side and of a certain political party exempt and/or above law and order? ( I admit, that seems to have been the case now for a few decades in the USA, and - very interestingly - those culprits and their followers now of course scream loudly at the one who finally attempted to drain that swamp ... another great example of the stupidity / ignorance of large numbers of a public manipulated by mainstream controlled media.)

I wish the culprits all would be held accountable ...

I have my doubts it will now be the case. Why? Because it's difficult to catch a frog or alligator while the swamp has not been drained ... until that time, the frogs and alligators will try and swallow up anyone trying to touch them. However, the time will come when a lot of sunshine will dry up the swamp and leave the frogs and alligators for destruction.

• What actually happened at the Capitol? Have a look and read ... with testimony from a leftist participant ...

Since when are "left-wing-activists" genuine supporters of Trump???

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2021

"VIOLENT Trump Supporters" storm the capitol ....? What was really going on has been buried by mainstream media's selective propaganda with supposed "Live coverage" footage ... oh, yes, it was "live coverage", but what segment of what did they cover???

Do you see how violent they are? 😉😎 😨

• Bill_Coley

@Wolfgang posted:

Do you see how violent they are? 😉😎 😨

The video you offer, Wolfgang, presents the insurrectionists as a bunch of Capitol building tourists, calmly enjoying the hallowed halls of their government's seat of legislative power. The group appears peaceful and orderly, one member even commanding respect for the statues that stand around the rim of the room. It's a video worthy of a 4th of July celebration. The American spirit on parade!

But there's a minor element of such "tourist" visits that your video doesn't cover: How those visitors entered the Capitol for their "tour." Given the group's patriotic spirit, no doubt they, like all the other "tourists" that day, in advance made reservations or requested tickets from their respective members of Congress. Luckily, videos of Capitol building "tourist" entrances are available online - THIS ONE, for example, or THIS ONE.

Yep. Just plain, ordinary Americans out for an afternoon stroll. I don't know HOW I could have thought otherwise.

• But there's a minor element of such "tourist" visits that your video doesn't cover: How those visitors entered the Capitol for their "tour." Given the group's patriotic spirit, no doubt they, like all the other "tourists" that day, in advance made reservations or requested tickets from their respective members of Congress. Luckily, videos of Capitol building "tourist" entrances are available online - THIS ONE, for example, or THIS ONE.

I commend your ingenuity to try and think these were "tourists" who had made reservations for a tour of the capitol on that date .... I hadda good laugh 😂 ☺️ 🤣 😎

• Has it dawned yet on the "ANTI-Trump" fans that you have been misled to think you were perhaps trying to uphold liberty and democracy? You are favoring and promoting hate filled tyranny and dictatorship ... as the side you are supporting is rather openly showing now by the measures they are taking against millions of US American people ?

• What are the mainstream media reporting?? Where is violence and rioting among the Trump supporters at the Capitol?

What Patriots were doing at our Nations Capitol

This is what the media is not showing you. The 99.99% of REAL Trump supporters exercising their first amendment

• C Mc

Wolfgang,

By the clip above are you trying to say:

1. Those five people died on their own?
    2. The doors and windows broke themselves?
    3. The speaker podium jumped up in the man's arm?
    4. Someone put people on the side of the Capital Building?
    5. Someone framed Trump's supporters?
    6. All of Trump's supporters were in the right place, at the wrong time?
    7. Wooden nickels have value?

Your argument doesn't hold water.

• It's cloud without rain.
    • A dog without a bark.
    • A pond without water.
    • A mouth without teeth.

The Mississippi is wider than it is narrow. CM

• Have a careful read of this article by P.C. Roberts with comments concerning the current situation

Perhaps you can realize the real issues behind your forefront hate of Trump, which has been placed in many people's heads so that they are blind to what really is going on with the swamp elites.

By the way, what did Trump do during his presidency which has harmed you personally and worsened you personal situation of quality of living (which you use as justification for hating him as if he were the devil in person) ??

• And a little more food for own thinking rather than pre-chewed mainstream propaganda

Anyone still supporting their doom by promoting the hatred fanned by the elites against large numbers of US Americans who want a restoration of the land of the free, home of the brave, with liberty and justice for all??

• C Mc

CD Posters,

Instead of reading P. C. Roberts, read about the Capitol Rioters show no respect for anyone or anything. They seem to be demons possessed. CM

• [Deleted User]
    edited January 2021

Instead of reading P. C. Roberts, read about the Capitol Rioters show no respect for anyone or anything. They seem to be demons possessed.

Your observation fits those rioters and I agree .... however, these are like their "A-men / A-women" fake prayer idiots, but NOT like the Trump supporters gathered for the peaceful gathering where Trump spoke and encouraged everyone to BE PEACEFUL, to NOT do any violence.

Need more evidence than what you yourself (not realizing it) posted ?

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • what is going on, especially so if the inauguration was to be a virtual event with basically no guests or public being present in person???

• C Mc

Wolfgang, you missed the point. Christians don't behave the way the rioters did. Christians accepts the out come of elections unless and until they can prove otherwise. They used Christian symbols to mask they faithless and evil deeds. CM

• Wolfgang, you missed the point. Christians don't behave the way the rioters did.

I agree ... thus, one could say that those who did so were most likely not Christians, or at least were not behaving as would become for Christians. Christians also would not pray an "A-men & A-women" prayer ... thus my estimate that the rioters were of the same or a similar spirit.

Christians accepts the out come of elections unless and until they can prove otherwise. They used Christian symbols to mask they faithless and evil deeds.

The point, C_M, is that it has been proven that there was humongous voter fraud in the recent election .... and any Christian walking circumspectly and informing themselves not in a one-sided manner or even falling for flat out propaganda lies, but rather carefully considering figures and facts in light of overall scope and facts becoming available, can see through the evil tyrannical doings of globalist, tech-oligarchs, elites. Do you not realize that instead of "masking", the evil powers are now so open that they just cut liberty and freedoms and try to shut up the truth about their doings ???

• Think intelligently. The rally for Trump on January 6 was massive, which is why the presstitutes did not show it to you. No other politician anywhere in the Western World could produce such a turnout of support. For the rest of the politicians in the West, such a turnout would be in opposition like the long-lived “yellow vest” protest in France and the massive protests in Germany against the Covid restrictions.  

Here was the situation on January 6, 2021. Members have applied rules that require the House and Senate to listen to the evidence of election fraud. As Lew Rockwell points out, this means the public would also hear the evidence for the first time. https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/lew-rockwell/the-truth-about-january-6-and-where-we-should-go-from-here/  

The evidence will show enormous fraud in the swing states where the election was stolen. Regardless of the evidence, everyone suspects Biden is going to be found the winner, because that is what the Establishment demands and has the means to enforce with media, Antifa, and BLM as threats to be unleashed and campaign contributions to cut off`. Large majorities of both parties would prefer not to see the evidence than to have to vote against the evidence.

The situation is pregnant with glory for Trump. Congress is putting him out of office in the face of a massive demonstration from 50 states in support of Trump.

The Establishment cannot possibly allow this. The massive support empowers Trump and his supporters as forces for democracy against a corrupt and self-serving Establishment, which is the last thing the Establishment wants and can tolerate. Trump must leave office discredited and blackened and his supporters must be demonized as “MAGA terrorists” and “enemies of democracy.”

This was easily achieved. Such a large and unorganized rally is easy to infiltrate and to lead into a staged “violent assault on the Capitol.”

(continue in article)

• C Mc
    edited January 2021

The Establishment cannot possibly allow this. The massive support empowers Trump and his supporters as forces for democracy against a corrupt and self-serving Establishment, which is the last thing the Establishment wants and can tolerate. Trump must leave office discredited and blackened and his supporters must be demonized as “MAGA terrorists” and “enemies of democracy.”

Wolfgang, please! Trump did this to himself. Why do you make excuses for this man's behavior, incendiary speeches, and unchristian deeds (children in cages, divide families, lies, etc.)? He is a failed leader, poor administrator, childish, and a pariah in America and around the world. Trump is leaving town as nasty and pretentious as he arrived. Trump has gone too far. He leaves Washington "like a dog with its tale between his legs". God still loves Trump, so many people don't. Trump has a chance to repent and change. The question is, would he?

On another point, you may want to be concern, if Germany doesn't watch herself, your lady Chancellor maybe replaced by someone just like Trump. How sad it would be for your beloved Germany! Keep clean, your own front yard, a Trump-like leader maybe coming your way soon! CM

Post edited by C Mc on
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2021

@C Mc On another point, you may want to be concern, if Germany doesn't watch herself, your lady Chancellor maybe replaced by someone just like Trump. How sad it would be for your beloved Germany! Keep clean, your own front yard, a Trump-like leader maybe coming your way soon! CM

I wish that Jezebel traitor would have been gone years ago .... SHE is the equivalent or extended hand of the globalist socialist tyrant elite and has ruined our economy with her big-tech and big-pharma lobby politics. The dictator like orders and totally lunatic and ineffective lockdown as well as vaccine politics has cost thousands of lives, has been the ruin of uncountable small and mid-size businesses ... that "person" , her continued actions side tracking parliament, scientific experts, etc. are detrimental to millions of people in this country.

You, dear @C Mc , appear to have no clue of what is really going on ... as you only see the mainstream hate propaganda 😪

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Watch this .... and anyone thinks that this man can be president of the USA?? Have a close look on how he reacts to the thrown in question at the end about if he could imagine NOT to be inaugurated next Wednesday .... look at his eyes, what is he afraid of??