The Fulfillment of Matthew 24:14 about to Be Revealed...

The preaching work that Jesus Christ started two thousand years ago is now coming to its’ conclusion. Jesus sent his followers to go from house to house by twos. Jehovah's Witnesses share this good news at no cost to you as they are volunteers bearing the brunt of the expenses themselves. As True Christians going from door to door, town to town, city to city, country to country with much opposition, reaching your door took much effort and often times, lives were placed in harms way to bring You the Good News of God's Kingdom.

Jehovah Witnesses are well known over the World for their door to door ministry. They don't care about a persons ethnicity because God is no respecter of persons. "For there is no respect of persons with God." (Romans 2:11)

Therefore, they tell the Good News of God's Kingdom from house to house to anyone willing to listen. Sometimes the most rude people are the most religious as Jesus Christ found out in his day. "And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus." (Acts 5:42)

Jehovah's Witnesses are no threat to any nation. They live peaceful lives and have Bible Studies. Matter of fact, many of my brothers and sisters are imprisoned for refusing to engage in war, so they are IMPRISONED for not killing other people! "Look! I am standing at the door and knocking. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into his house and take the evening meal with him and he with me." (Rev 3:20)

Read more...

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• Curious which is first: "the fulfillment of Matthew 24:14" OR 2034 and its significance... ?

Every word has context in a sentence. Every sentence has context in a paragraph. Every paragraph has context in a larger unit. The context for Matthew 24:14 is a discourse in Matthew 24:1-25:46 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) => And as Jesus went out of the temple courts he was going along, and his disciples came up to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered and said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, not one stone will be left here on another stone that will not be thrown down!” And as he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came up to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them, “Watch out that no one deceives you! For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will deceive many. And you are going to hear about wars and rumors of wars. See to it that you are not alarmed, for this must happen, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise up against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. But all these things are the beginning of birth pains. “Then they will hand you over to persecution and will kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations because of my name. And then many will be led into sin and will betray one another and will hate one another, and many false prophets will appear and will deceive many, and because lawlessness will increase, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end—this person will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed in the whole inhabited earth for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come. “So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken about by the prophet Daniel standing in the holy place” (let the one who reads understand), “then those in Judea must flee to the mountains! The one who is on his housetop must not come down to take things out of his house, and the one who is in the field must not turn back to pick up his cloak. And woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing their babies in those days! But pray that your flight may not happen in winter or on a Sabbath. For at that time there will be great tribulation, such as has not happened from the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will happen. And unless those days had been shortened, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened. “At that time if anyone should say to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘Here he is,’ do not believe him! For false messiahs and false prophets will appear, and will produce great signs and wonders in order to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you ahead of time! Therefore if they say to you, ‘Behold, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or ‘Behold, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it! For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. “And immediately after the tribulation of those days, ‘the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven will be shaken.’ And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man arriving on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect together from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other end of it. “Now learn the parable from the fig tree: Whenever its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. So also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near, at the door. Truly I say to you that this generation will never pass away until all these things take place! Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. “But concerning that day and hour no one knows — not even the angels of heaven nor the Son — except the Father alone. For just as the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. For as in the days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark. And they did not know anything until the deluge came and swept them all away. So also the coming of the Son of Man will be. Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. Therefore be on the alert, because you do not know what day your Lord is coming! But understand this: that if the master of the house had known what watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. For this reason you also must be ready, because the Son of Man is coming at an hour that you do not think he will come. “Who then is the faithful and wise slave whom the master has put in charge of his household slaves to give them their food at the right time? Blessed is that slave whom his master will find so doing when he comes back. Truly I say to you that he will put him in charge of all his possessions. But if that evil slave should say to himself, ‘My master is staying away for a long time,’ and he begins to beat his fellow slaves and eats and drinks with drunkards, the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and at an hour that he does not know, and will cut him in two and assign his place with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth! “Then the kingdom of heaven may be compared to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were foolish and five were wise. For when the foolish ones took their lamps, they did not take olive oil with them. But the wise ones took olive oil in flasks with their lamps. And when the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and fell asleep. But in the middle of the night there was a shout, ‘Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ Then all those virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish ones said to the wise ones, ‘Give us some of your olive oil, because our lamps are going out!’ But the wise ones answered saying, “Certainly there will never be enough for us and for you! Go instead to those who sell olive oil and buy some for yourselves.’ But while they had gone away to buy it the bridegroom arrived, and those who were ready went inside with him to the wedding celebration, and the door was shut. And later the other virgins came also, saying, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה lord, open the door for us!’ But he answered and said, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you!’ Therefore be on the alert, because you do not know the day or the hour! For it is like a man going on a journey. He summoned his own slaves and handed over his property to them. And to one he gave five talents, and to another two, and to another one, to each one according to his own ability, and he went on a journey immediately. The one who had received the five talents went out and traded with them and gained five more. In the same way the one who had the two gained two more. But the one who had received the one went away and dug up the ground and hid his master’s money. Now after a long time, the master of those slaves came and settled accounts with them. And the one who had received the five talents came up and brought five more talents, saying, ‘Master, you handed over to me five talents. See, I have gained five more talents!’ His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things; I will put you in charge over many things. Enter into the joy of your master!’ And the one who had the two talents also came up and said, ‘Master, you handed over to me two talents. See, I have gained two talents more!’ His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things; I will put you in charge over many things. Enter into the joy of your master!’ And the one who had received the one talent came up also and said, ‘Master, because I knew you, that you are a hard man, reaping where you did not sow and gathering from where you did not scatter seed. And because I was afraid, I went away and hid your talent in the ground. See, you have what is yours!’ But his master answered and said to him, ‘Evil and lazy slave! You knew that I reap where I did not sow and gather from where I did not scatter seed. Then you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and when I returned I would have gotten back what was mine with interest! Therefore take the talent from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents. For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. And throw the worthless slave into the outer darkness — in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth!’ Now when the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate them from one another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right and the goats on the left. Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world! For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me as a guest, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you cared for me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘יהוה Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you as a guest, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and come to you?’ And the king will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, in as much as you did it to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it to me.’ Then he will also say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed ones, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! For I was hungry and you did not give me anything to eat, I was thirsty and you did not give me anything to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me as a guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not care for me.’ Then they will also answer, saying, ‘יהוה Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and not serve you?’ Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly I say to you, in as much as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

A few decades after the crucifixion, burial, and resurrection of יהוה Lord Jesus, the Second Jewish Temple was destroyed by the Romans. Fire caused gold to melt so stones were thrown down searching for gold.

While reading Matthew 24:1-25:46 LEB, one sentence spoken by Jesus "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." had me thinking of @Bill_Coley as the perfect place for the man Jesus to have declared God The Father's words spoken by Jesus will never pass away. What did Jesus know about himself to declare the everlasting value of "my words" ?

Another thought that jumped out to me is the abomination of desolation needs a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, which does not yet exist.

Comment on October 30 documents many unfulfilled predictions by the Watchtower Society (JW.org) in various publications, which proves the Society is NOT the correct communication channel to/for God (fails simple test of 100% accuracy). Hence thought about false prophet JW organization deceiving its own members and others. Which is more important for reading ? The Bible OR The Watchtower Society ?

Concur with @BroRando about number, intensity, and frequency of birth pains increasing prior to the visible coming of The Son of Man: יהוה Lord Jesus, Righteous King of the Universe.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Truth
    Truth Posts: 521

While it’s true that God is no respecter of persons, and @BroRando untruthfully claims JW’s are not racist, the Watchtower has multiple online official statements that are extremely racist.

Sample here:

https://www.christiandiscourse.net/discussion/1049/stated-position-of-jws-blacks-are-a-risk-of-overflooding-and-destroying-white-progress#latest

• THE BIBLE’S VIEWPOINT

Racism

What is the origin of the races of mankind?

“Adam named his wife Eve, because she was to become the mother of everyone living.”—Genesis 3:20.

WHAT EXPERTS SAY

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) states that “all human beings belong to a single species and are descended from a common stock.”—Declaration on Race and Racial Prejudice, 1978.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

God created two humans, Adam and Eve, and he said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it.” (Genesis 1:28) Thus, Adam and Eve came to be the father and mother of all humankind. Later, when a flood wiped out most of the earth’s population, four couples survived—Noah and his wife along with their three sons and their wives. The Bible teaches that all of us descended from Noah’s sons.—Genesis 9:18, 19.

Is any race superior to another?

“[Godmade out of one man every nation of men to dwell on the entire surface of the earth.”—Acts 17:26.

WHAT SOME HAVE SAID

During the 20th century, a number of groups adopted racist ideologies. The Nazis, for example, argued that there was a biological basis for beliefs concerning racial superiority. On the other hand, the UNESCO document cited earlier recognized “the essential unity of the human race and consequently the fundamental equality of all human beings and all peoples.”

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

Acts 10:34, 35 states: “God is not partial, but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.” For this reason, nobody can rightly consider one race to be superior to another.

Jesus set the standard for Christians when he said to his disciples: “All of you are brothers.” (Matthew 23:8) He prayed that his followers be united and be “perfected into one,” not divided or segregated.—John 17:20-23; 1 Corinthians 1:10.

Will there ever be an end to racism?

“In the final part of the days, the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established . . . , and to it all the nations will stream.”—Isaiah 2:2.

WHAT SOME THINK

Ongoing racial tension leads people in many lands to question whether society has made any significant progress in dealing with racism. Some conclude that they will never see racial equality.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

God will not tolerate racial hatred indefinitely. On the contrary, under his Kingdom, men and women “out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues” will serve him in unity, demonstrating genuine love for their fellow man. (Revelation 7:9) God’s Kingdom is not some abstract condition of the heart. Rather, it is a government that will have profound effects on our earth—the very place that God intended for all peoples to dwell without racial barriers.

Read more...

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,300
    edited February 2022
    Lessons From The Watchtower—Do Not Judge by Outward Appearance

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODIntExpWTLessons/pub-jwb-082_6_VIDEO

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited February 2022

A few changes I see.

• Truth

@BroRando Despite your defensive statements, the Watchtower in fact without apology, maintains a wide range of disgustingly racist statement positions.

That is no surprise. Those who do not know YHWH will do ungodly things, even when they know it is wrong (see @BroRando post above).

I’m not so concerned about racial issues of JW’s and the Watchtower. Evil exists other places too. Most important is that JW’s escape the evil that comes from the Watchtower, come to know the true God, YHWH, and to know that Jesus (not a made-up little god they name Jesus or a false Watchtower Jehovah), is their only God and Savior.

Turning a JW from the Watchtower is like turning a heathen idol worshipper from his idol. Much fear prevails. Trusting in Jesus as God, YHWH is difficult when a person has believed a lie a long time. Yet, it happens. Perhaps 10’s of thousands have been saved from Watchtower slavery, and I have faith that many more will.

I am not a prophet, but in my heart I see those like @BroRando and @Bill_Coley and @Wolfgang23 finding hope and salvation through Jesus Christ the one and only only living God.

• GaoLu commented on The Fulfillment of Matthew 24:14 about to Be Revealed...

@BroRando Despite your defensive statements, the Watchtower in fact without apology, maintains a wide range of disgustingly racist statement positions.

That is no surprise. Those who do not know YHWH will do ungodly things, even when they know it is wrong (see @BroRando post above).

I’m not so concerned about racial issues of JW’s and the Watchtower. Evil exists other places too. Most important is that JW’s escape the evil that comes from the Watchtower, come to know the true God, YHWH, and to know that Jesus (not a made-up little god they name Jesus or a false Watchtower Jehovah), is their only God and Savior.

Turning a JW from the Watchtower is like turning a heathen idol worshipper from his idol. Much fear prevails. Trusting in Jesus as God, YHWH is difficult when a person has believed a lie a long time. Yet, it happens. Perhaps 10’s of thousands have been saved from Watchtower slavery, and I have faith that many more will.

I am not a prophet, but in my heart I see those like @BroRando and @Bill_Coley and @Wolfgang23 finding hope and salvation through Jesus Christ the one and only only living God.

Seems like @GaoLu and @Truth are the same dishonest and deceptive person you accussed @Bill_Coley of.... I think I will call you LEgion because there are many within you opposing Jesus Christ. Told you I already caught you by the tail. LOL

• Truth
    edited February 2022

Thanks for adding power and confession to my post. Regardless of who all @Bill_Coley are. Or who all @BroRando are. Yes, I have found that @BroRando maimtains multiple aliases as well as @Bill_Coley. One or both at least occasionally use largely nonsensical and often unused or little-used aliases

It does appear that some of these characters argue with themselves. Imagine having time and interest to do so! Tiresome characters eventually get discarded. This would be funny if it were not so serious. I suppose that is why @BroRando is so ready with the name Legion and the accuser that others are devils.

The message can get lost in the comedy, but the message is real.

I am wondering is if Bill Coley and BroRando are both impersonations. I don’t know. Maybe enough is enough. Yet underneath it all is a real person, somewhere. I guess.

• @Truth @GaoLu and whoever else you are.....

Jehovah detests a devious person, but His close friendship is with the upright.​—Prov. 3:32.

• Truth

Strange posts. Owell. Likely the odd reaction is a distraction from this apparently effective post:

@BroRando@BroRando Despite your defensive statements, the Watchtower in fact without apology, maintains a wide range of disgustingly racist statement positions. 

That is no surprise. Those who do not know YHWH will do ungodly things, even when they know it is wrong (see @BroRando post above). 

I am not a prophet, but in my heart I see those like @BroRando and @Bill_Coley and @Wolfgang23 finding hope and salvation through Jesus Christ the one and only only living God.@BroRando

• What you don't realize is that CD sent me a copy of what you posted @GaoLu before deleting it then resending it under a different screen name as @Truth

Screen Copies of your Deception.

You got caught red handed. You have no where to go and there is no forgiveness for those who williningly sin. "For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left," (Hebrews 10:26)

Then you sent the same message under another alias because you are hiding your identity. Only the wicked love the darkness so they evil works don't come to light.

• Truth Posts: 499 9:19AM Flag
    • @BroRando Despite your defensive statements, the Watchtower in fact without apology, maintains a wide range of disgustingly racist statement positions.
    • That is no surprise. Those who do not know YHWH will do ungodly things, even when they know it is wrong (see @BroRando post above).
    • I’m not so concerned about racial issues of JW’s and the Watchtower. Evil exists other places too. Most important is that JW’s escape the evil that comes from the Watchtower, come to know the true God, YHWH, and to know that Jesus (not a made-up little god they name Jesus or a false Watchtower Jehovah), is their only God and Savior.
    • Turning a JW from the Watchtower is like turning a heathen idol worshipper from his idol. Much fear prevails. Trusting in Jesus as God, YHWH is difficult when a person has believed a lie a long time. Yet, it happens. Perhaps 10’s of thousands have been saved from Watchtower slavery, and I have faith that many more will.
    • I am not a prophet, but in my heart I see those like @BroRando and @Bill_Coley and @Wolfgang23 finding hope and salvation through Jesus Christ the one and only only living God.

• Truth
    edited February 2022

I don’t follow your logic, but seldom do.

I have in fact had 2-3 pictures (?) in here which was all public and humorous as you display, and perhaps 3 names, initially because I never intended to stay (and still don’t) and lost a password once or twice. That is different from intentional deceit and lying. Making an issue of it never occurred to me. I don’t know that anyone here has in fact used deceit with multiple aliases. I have evidence that some appear to do so with intent to deceive. I do not make that accusation, only the observation as it interests me little and surprises me not at all.

Should anyone observe the activity record and all the curious activity following BroRondo, one might surely wonder exactly what was going on. I can’t quite imagine and don’t need or want to know.

I am satisfied that my post has such an impact on you. The outcome long term that you learn to love Jesus who is YHWH as your Single and only God and savior is what matters to me. I am hoping for the best.

When we get your testimony of knowing God, perhaps more JW’s can find freedom, since you seem to have inroads with them. If in fact you are even JW—which I am beginning to doubt.

When I figure out what I did right, I shall do it again!

Post edited by Truth on
  • Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@BroRando posted:

What you don't realize is that CD sent me a copy of what you posted @GaoLu before deleting it then resending it under a different screen name as @Truth

"Pot" meet "Kettle."

Priceless.

@Truth posted:

I don’t know that anyone here has in fact used deceit with multiple aliases.

Oh, but I think you DO know someone who "in fact used deceit with multiple aliases." You told us so in the first sentence of the second paragraph of your most recent post:

"I have in fact had 2-3 pictures (?) in here which was all public and humorous as you display, and perhaps 3 names...."

• Truth
    edited February 2022

@Bill_Coley This is indeed priceless. Knowing what I do, I fully expected you to suddenly appear from the woodwork. I have my popcorn.

Now. Back back on topic. Do I need to post it again?

• @Truth Posted

Truth Posts: 501 November 2021

Thank you and a lovely, blessed Thanksgiving to all those who call upon the name of our Lord, God and Savior, YHWH in truth!

• Truth Posts: 328 6:19PM Flag
    • My black skin has turned white, Just like JW's said it should,
    • Seriously, my image seemed offensive to some, so I have changed it. Hopefully, skin color won't be an issue for some people if they think I am white.

=========================================================================================================

Thanksgiving is a feast that the Puritans (Pilgrims) celebated in the 1600's. If @Truth were BLACK he would have known that Thanksgiving is considered a white supremacy holiday and hurtful to the indigenous people. Puritans were slave owners.

• Now pretending to be WHITE he writes a white supremecy script of his defense for racism. Notice his knock on other nationalities? But he forgot that he later change his icon from white back to black recently which now shows another race baited icon. When @Truth wrote this is was under this Slave Master icon of a Pilgrim.

Racism and Oppression

Truth Posts: 501 December 2021 edited December 2021

The statement and variations below can be found floating around on the internet (the source may be unknown). I am weary of being pointed out and paraded by white people for being special (not normal), oppressed, in need of special privileges from the hand of whites. That is my complaint against whites. I have no other. They are my brothers in every way, including giving generous help and care for others--such as I am offering now to whites. I offer this as an attempt to hear the other side. What have you to offer to hear the other side?

I have often wondered why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK.

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .

Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am proud...... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this.

Whites are the only people who are derided if they stand up for themselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! And No, I am Not Racist!

It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!

The charlatan writes "BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! And No, I am Not Racist!" ????

• Why is it that only whites can be racists??
    • But when WE announce our white pride, you call us racists.
    • If WE marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists
    • If WE had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.
    • If WE had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
    • If WE had White History Month, we'd be racists.
    • If WE had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.
    • You call ME 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK.
    • It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close

Part of the white supremcy conversation continues.

C Mc Posts: 4,404 December 2021 edited December 2021

@reformed said to @Truth:

I am confident that there is more black racism against whites these days than there is white against black.

@reformed,

1. Are you serious?
    2. Do you know what is "racism" and how to define it?
    3. Do you know the ethnic make-up of America?
    4. How do you justify your statement above? Do you have a data? Have you done a statistical analysis?
    5. Where do you live to make such a statement?
    6. Is this why you are a member of the NRA and cling so tightly to guns, love law enforcement, and risk the safety of your family for having multiple guns in your house?
    7. If your statement is half true, what are you doing, and what do you propose if you are doing nothing?
    8. Is racism baked into the American fabric?
    9. What race people benefited for generations and hundreds of years and ill-gotten gains passed down to the present off-springs today?

Even if you could prove your ill-informed, half-baked, ill-conceived, unconscionable statement in prorogation of a racist talking point, what do you recommend to be done?

1. Internment camps
    2. Reservations
    3. Back to Africa campaign
    4. More unauthorized medical experiments
    5. Forbid interracial marriage
    6. Smaller "welfare" checks
    7. Please send them to war in a one-race regiment
    8. Bring Donald J. Trump back as President
    9. Increase the pace of the covid vaccine and the number of boosters shots
    10. Employ more trigger-happy cops and sign more "no-knock warrants."

According to Biden's FBI and CIA... white supremecy is the nation' #1 terrorists threat to democracy. https://www.fbi.gov/news/testimony/confronting-white-supremacy

• Truth
    edited February 2022

I am truly sorry about how you feel. I sense a lot of toxicity and pain in your heart. That doesn’t feel good, does it. One can’t help but notice how much you behave like Bill periodically has in the past. Are you Bill? Is Bill you? Are you a two-headed Bill-Rondo? Do you have the same father? I’m not really asking, just observing, and don’t want to know. But clearly something very strange is going on among you. The answer is Jesus, if you are able to accept it

One solution to racism and toxic pain that I recommend is kindness and grace toward JW’s as we make safe space for them to escape a cult and find the real Jesus, not a Watchtower-invented little angel-god. The real Jesus changes hearts and fills them with love and kindness.

Racism isn’t the problem. Racism is merely one manifestation of a depraved heart. Not knowing Jesus—the Jesus who is YHWH--is the problem. Trying to make a god out of any Jesus other than the true YHWH will only make it worse.

Jesus takes accusation from our hearts and fills them with goodness, kindness and grace. It builds others up rather than tearing them down. If you want that you can be filled with love which displaces painful fear, anger (which is likely fear) , and toxins of the soul. I am far from perfect, maybe not much good at all, but I have a testimony of a very loving, kind, gracious YHWH, and I want to be like Him. Don’t you too?

Jesus , the real Jesus who is YHWH is the cure.

• Truth
    edited February 2022

Here is a good book:

Description 

Pathways to Freedom offers a helping hand to former Jehovah's Witnesses who can too easily become stuck in the transit zone between the Watchtower and new life. How do you let go of the baggage which weighs you down all along the way? How do you start to make new friends when you always had it drummed into you that you could trust nobody outside the Witnesses? How do you stop the constantly nagging doubts about whether you did the right thing to break free? Pathways to Freedom is here to help.

——————-

A helpful look at @BroBillRondo’s position on racism, assuming his view is not at odds with the organization he vigorously defends.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/225411/brief-history-racism-watchtower-publications

• Truth

Re: @BroRando‘s racism against blacks:

A few "headliners" from the article are:

• Russell segregated blacks from whites for viewings of the Photodrama
    • Russell believed that the skin of a black man would turn white during the Millennial Kingdom
    • Under Russell, the Society's publications portrayed the black races as "degraded" and the white race as "superior"
    • Rutherford viewed the blacks as a "race of servants", and spoke of "sobering the southern negro" in an article against prohibition
    • Under Rutherford, the Golden Ageslammed Uncle Tom's Cabin (a work that helped end slavery) as being "the work of Satan"; the same article branded Spaniards a "backwards race"
    • Rutherford accused "Jewish business men" of "oppressing the peoples of many nations"
    • In 1929 the Golden Age (acknowledged by the Society as essentially the same magazine as the modern Awake!) referred to black people as being the product of Noah's curse. In 1982, the Awake! criticized Pope Pius IX for making very similar remarks... way back in 1873! That's 56 years before the Golden Age published essentially the same ideology.

• @Truth and @GaoLu which is the same person who hides his identity. Obviously has white supremcy ideology. The charlatan writes "BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

His icon is of a pilgrim who had slaves and celebrated thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a feast that the Puritans (Pilgrims) celebated in the 1600's. If @Truth were BLACK he would have known that Thanksgiving is considered a white supremacy holiday and hurtful to the indigenous people. Puritans were slave owners.

But he also aligns himself wih Hilter who was also a racist. @Truth stand is that there is No "J" so there according to his racists ideology there is No "J"esus and No "J"ews. Like Whoopi of the View, they tend to side with Hilter that the holocausts was not about race. This is nothing more than Nazi propaganda spewing racism and white supremcy.

Nazis not only did atrocites toward "J"ews but also "J"ehovah Witnesses. Doing inhumane experiments not fit to do on animals. Starving them to a skeleton then finally incerating them among untold torture.

"On January 27, the world observes the International Holocaust Remembrance Day, a symbolic date to commemorate the victims of Nazism. Murderous Nazi terror targeted millions for reasons of biology, nationality, or political ideology. Few people recognize that the Nazis’ victims included thousands of Jehovah’s Witnesses, who suffered for their Christian faith.

On religious grounds, the politically neutral Witnesses refused to give the “Heil Hitler” salute, take part in racist and violent acts, or join the German army. Moreover, “in their literature they publicly identified the evils of the regime, including what was happening to the Jews,” stated King." https://www.jw-russia.org/news/2022/01/271353.html

• Truth

@BroRando You are wrong on several accounts including who is Truth and who is gaolu. Of course you are sure you are right—you are close, but wrong. I may prove that later (probably not) but I welcome you to keep spouting anything you like for now. It may be useful later. It makes no difference whatsoever to me. There are those here who know why. I have not been intentionally deceitful. You and others here may have been. Things are not always what they appear on the surface. What matters is that you remain engaged here with us, for which I give thanks. That is the only reason at present I remain—for you, dear friend.

I invite your invectives and accusations because in so doing, the expression of a dark painful soul abused by being JW is exposed to you and all present here. Most importantly your heart is exposed to Truth. Good may come of that. Every time you return here, you must once again face Truth.

The good imagine image of YHWH in which you are created, I love. Can you feel that?

• Truth
    edited February 2022

Oh, and I forgive expressions from you and your cult against blacks. However, a sincere apology and actual repentant change could go a long ways.

But before that, listen again for the Holy Spirit to speak in your heart about who is the real Jesus, YHWH, Who come incarnate. He will change everything for you and for us all.

• @Truth posted

You are wrong on several accounts including who is Truth and who is gaolu. 

Another thing you don't know is that CD has receipts accessible through my profile which I am preserving. Just in case they somehow go missing or misplaced. (ie... deleted) Notice all activity notifcations come from the same person, one with a different screen name. But all activity carrying on the same conversation.

What is the odd is that GaoLu whom I had no contact with and whom had no comments since October 2018, all of a sudden offers the exact same comment at 9:08 AM before it was deleted then sent again by you at 9:19 AM??

• Truth

Things are not what they first appear when you know the explanation.

I have little doubt this is divine intervention for 2 reasons.

1. This reveals to me how you could leap on the JW bandwagon, which must have once seemed so right to you, and you cling to it while being so wrong.
    2. This could possibly reveal to you the same thing. But I can’t put faith in your heart. I can only lead you to Truth and see what God or you will do with it.

Don’’t look to me or That Russel guy or the price -false prophets from the Watchtower for your salvation. Look to Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. Find hope, peace, release from that ubiquitous gripping JW fear, find freedom in Jesus. Really, Bro R. I love you. I’m your friend, not your enemy. I know JW’s are terrified to trust anyone outside their Watchtower’s oppressive guards. And, I may do this all wrong—I am human. But know this: you are a soul that God imagined, created; and He wants you happy and saved. There are other here who want that for you too. We would die for you.

Once mote, prayerfully open your heart and consider Jesus, the sovereign God, YHWH, the one who loves you like no other. If you are ready, try trusting Him now. Tell us what happens if you like.

• Bill_Coley

@Truth posted:

Things are not what they first appear when you know the explanation.

And in THIS THREAD posted:

Statements from @Bill_Coley and @BroRando might be helpful. Refresh us where you stand on these issues:

Abortion

LGBT

The conventional forum exchange that you propose in the latter quotation above is not possible, at least with me, until you provide full disclosure about the matter at issue in the former quotation above.

• In THIS POST you acknowledged that you had "2-3 pictures (?) in here which was all public and humorous as you display, and perhaps 3 names," but you didn't tell us which names or whether the user ID @GaoLu is one of them.
    • In THIS POST, you told @BroRando that he was "wrong on several accounts including who is Truth and who is gaolu," and that he was "close, but wrong" on the matter, but you didn't tell him in what way(s) he was "close, but wrong." In that post you also claimed that you had not been "intentionally deceitful" with regard to your CD identity, a claim that curiously denied only one form of deceit - the intentional kind.

To clear up this matter once and for all, I offer you the following questions, each of which can be answered with a "Yes" or "No." You may, of course, append the additional material of your choosing to your responses.

1. On February 6, while using the user ID @GaoLu did you post the five paragraphs currently found HERE as the creation of the user whose ID is @Truth?
    2. If your answer to #1 is yes, then at some point after posting those five paragraphs as @GaoLu, using the same ID did you delete them from the post and replace them with the single sentence, "A few changes I see," in a post that currently is located HERE?
    3. If your answer to #2 is yes, then at some point after deleting the five paragraphs from your original post, while using the ID @Truth did you re-post them in a post that currently is located HERE?
    4. You have acknowledged that you have "perhaps 3 names" in these forums. Is @GaoLu one of those three? Are you in fact the person who created and posted as the user whose profile can be accessed HERE - namely, a user ID created, according to the profile, in January 2018 and responsible for 1,368 posts (as of this writing)?

You are, of course, free to demean, deny, and distract from these questions, or question me, my intentions, character, or Christianity rather than providing direct responses to them - i.e. "Yes" or "No" - but without your direct responses, this matter cannot be resolved and the conventional forum exchange you propose will not transpire under any conditions, at least not with me.

• Jan
    Jan Posts: 301

So this thread was flagged too.

I'm not convinced that @GaoLu and @Truth are the same person. They have logged in from different countries (okay, they might be using a VPN, however, why should they?...)

However, this thread provides some evidence that there's a definitive connection between the two users. If they don't want to reveal the connection, then that's fine. It doesn't violate the forum rules. So I'll dismiss the flag.

(It would be nice to get the truth though, especially since that's the name (and motto?) of one of the involved users.)

•  

One can make the same claim about these two icons. See two different people but it is the same person.

White Supremecy Idealogy Rant by Truth Posts: 501 December 2021 edited December 2021

The statement and variations below can be found floating around on the internet (the source may be unknown). I am weary of being pointed out and paraded by white people for being special (not normal), oppressed, in need of special privileges from the hand of whites. That is my complaint against whites. I have no other. They are my brothers in every way, including giving generous help and care for others--such as I am offering now to whites. I offer this as an attempt to hear the other side. What have you to offer to hear the other side?

I have often wondered why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK.

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .

Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am proud...... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this.

Whites are the only people who are derided if they stand up for themselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! And No, I am Not Racist!

It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!

=========================================================================================================

White Supremcy is illegal and is considered domestic terrorism by the CIA, FBI, DOJ, NSA and other governmental agencies.

Now @Truth evasive behavior is a tell sign he is hiding somthing and should be question. For one I would like to know why @GaoLu wrote:

Then deleted it only to say, "A few changes I see."

So how in the world did @Truth use the exact same comment 10 minutes later word for word?? Are you claiming @GaoLu sent his comment to @Truth after deleting it and changing his comment...

And second, after reviewing @GaoLu activity was inactive. Matter of fact he hasn't engaged anyone since October of 2018. Was @Truth lokking into his account at @GaoLu and forget to log out before comment the said screen shots?

These actions are not by someone who is honest or looking to share any biblical knowledge. Rather @Truth history points to White Supremecy and Racism (ie...Posts: 501) I have a REAL PROBLEM with his ideology since I am an indigenous person with Jewish Heritage. Now, I want to know what steps are you going to employ to make me feel safe here.

His White Supremecy Idealogy Rant @ Truth Posts: 501 December 2021 edited December 2021 is not welcomed but should also be a permanent reminder to all. https://christiandiscourse.net/discussion/1025/racism-and-oppression

Thank you for your considerion. Hopefully, we don't have to outsource this Racial Issue... discrimination doesn't feel good when a person experiences it. I look forward to your response.

• Jan
    Jan Posts: 301

@BroRando if you believe that @Truth is spreading White Supremacy Ideology, then go to the respective thread, give your definition of White Supremacy Ideology, and demostrate that his posts fulfil that definition.

The News&Current Events category is not restricted to biblical discussion. As long it's not hate speech, any topic is permitted. And I don't see any hate speech yet (the Hitler comment was very close though, and I would have intervened, but the discussion went in a different direction, so I can let it stay there.)

• Bill_Coley
    edited February 2022

@Jan posted:

I'm not convinced that @GaoLu and @Truth are the same person. They have logged in from different countries (okay, they might be using a VPN, however, why should they?...)

However, this thread provides some evidence that there's a definitive connection between the two users. If they don't want to reveal the connection, then that's fine. It doesn't violate the forum rules. So I'll dismiss the flag.

(It would be nice to get the truth though, especially since that's the name (and motto?) of one of the involved users.)

I'm not one who flagged this thread, Jan, but I am interested in the details of this particular incident.

Your report that you're not convinced that the two posters in question are the same person puzzles me. We witnessed identical content posted twice within a handful of minutes under different user IDs, but which prior to its second appearance in the thread, was clearly deleted by the first user ID and replaced by a single sentence. The day after I set out in question form what seemed to me to have been the sequence in which those posts unfolded, the second user posted an unconventional word which appeared to announce the end of his or her posting in these forums. What possible chain of events OTHER than a common source could explain those outcomes?

I accept without reservation your announcement that multiple user IDs do not violate forum rules. But in my view, we deserve closure on this matter in light of the magnitude of the irony should @Truth, one who on multiple occasions falsely accused me, @BroRando, and the since-deleted user Wolfgang of posting under aliases, be the ID of someone who posted under multiple user IDs.

I hope you'll offer additional insight into your assessment of this situation.

p.s. FWIW, I wouldn't be at all surprised were a person who posted under multiple IDs to employ a VPN to add authenticity to the feigned uniqueness of those IDs.