Showing Love for Those in Distress

I suggest we take some time together for compassion. Time to show Christian love. We can lay aside demons, and Hitlers and body slams.

I suggest we start with @BroRando. Let him feel some love. Bad behavior isn't what we love, but the person captive within all that seething fear and anger does need love. I am here to say that all within me loves that inner you, @BroRando.

Who is with me? Who will join me to let @BroRando know how much we love him?

Comments

• If I saw any CD poster in person, I could look at you & say: "I see the image of God in you. You are Special. God ❤️ Loves You. Does God like our sin ? No. God ❤️ Loves us."

Thankful for Holy God helping me to become Holy as God is Holy (ongoing work in progress), which includes seeing every person as someone intensely & immensely ❤️ Loved by God. Holy God always hates sinful choices, but provided Holy way of escape from sin entrapment.

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, because theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are the ones who mourn, because they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, because they will inherit the earth. Blessed are the ones who hunger and thirst for righteousness, because they will be satisfied. Blessed are the merciful, because they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, because they will see אלהים God. Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of אלהים God. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, because theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and say all kinds of evil things against you, lying on account of me. Rejoice and be glad, because your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you. Matthew 5:3-12 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: אלהים as God

My prayers 🙏 desire for God to help me be Holy always in my thinking, writing, speaking, doing 🙏 (want to ❤️ Love myself as God ❤️ Loves me so God's ❤️ Love can flow thru me to others).

Keep Smiling 😊