United Allied States (UAS) First Presidental Election on Thursday 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780

United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

United States of America (USA) constitution Article VI includes "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; " so a treaty approved by the USA President and two-thirds of USA senators present becomes supreme law in the USA. UAS Mutually Beneficial Collaboration "is accomplished by the signing of an energy treaty between the UAS and a partnering nation."

Also noted USA executive order on 2 Jun 2020 about "International Religious Freedom" => https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-advancing-international-religious-freedom/

Keep Smiling 😊

Comments

• Who is actually behind this world dominion idea ? Seems like thIs UAS is yet another step in the wake of the WHO's "Corona Panic-demisse" to replace the UN ....

• Revelation 17:11 (AV) And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Human speculation: wonder if Barack Obama is of the seven as USA President and is the eighth as UAS President. Also wonder if UAS election announcement time on 30 July 2020 will be 11:06 local (666th minute of the day, turned upside down becomes 911). Hebrew 911 is the 9th of Av.

Obama Whitehouse included "A Framework for FinTech" => https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2017/01/13/framework-fintech

Washingtom Times article on 4 Nov 2019 => https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/4/michelle-obama-baracks-presidential-library-could-/ includes Michelle Obama's commenting: “Barack’s presidential library could have been anywhere in the world,” she continued, “because there are so many people who feel like he is their president all over the world. ..."

Keep Smiling 😊

• Revelation 17:11 (AV) And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Human speculation: wonder if Barack Obama is of the seven as USA President and is the eighth as UAS President. Also wonder if UAS election announcement time on 30 July 2020 will be 11:06 local (666th minute of the day, turned upside down becomes 911). Hebrew 911 is the 9th of Av.

Keep speculating ... r

More advisable might be to observe what the text in the book of Rev actually says ....cp. Rev. 1:1; Rev 22:6.

• @Wolfgang Keep speculating ... r

From a human perspective, we'll soon know if my UAS speculation is on target OR amiss. At this point, soon is 32 days (little longer than a month).

@Wolfgang More advisable might be to observe what the text in the book of Rev actually says ....cp. Rev. 1:1Rev 22:6.

From Gd's Throne perspective in Holy Heaven, "soon" of a couple days = a couple thousand years on earth.

Prayer of Moses in Psalm 90 begins:

Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
    Before the mountains were brought forth,
    Or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world,
    Even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
    Thou turnest man to destruction;
    And sayest, Return, ye children of men.
    For a thousand years in thy sight
    Are but as yesterday when it is past,
    And as a watch in the night.

2 Peter 3:8 (AV) But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Keep Smiling 😊

• 2 Peter 3:8 (AV) But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Taking your idea about God time and earthly time, we see Peter stating the following:

(a) 1 day (God time) = 1000 years (earth time)

and also

(b) 1000 years (God time) = 1 day (earth time)

Do you realize that your idea about "God time" vs "earth time" is non-sensical and therefore obviously NOT correct?

You want to interpret "soon" as "God time" ... well, are you saying that the recipients of the book were Gods living in "God time"?

• @Wolfgang Do you realize that your idea about "God time" vs "earth time" is non-sensical and therefore obviously NOT correct?

Gd gives prophecy and knows fulfillment timing.

Notice ~2,000 years between 69th (fulfilled) and 70th weeks in Daniel 9 prophecy.

Notice ~2,000 years between Zechariah 9:9 (fulfilled by Jesus) and Zechariah 9:10 prophecies.

Notice "soon" in Rev. 1:1 and Rev 22:6 has ~2,000 years from prophecy given to John in heaven and Gd's timing for fulfillment on earth.

@Wolfgang ... well, are you saying that the recipients of the book were Gods living in "God time"?

Puzzling question since our understanding of One Gd is quite different. Are you using Psalm 82 to describe human recipients ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Puzzling question since our understanding of One Gd is quite different. Are you using Psalm 82 to describe human recipients ?

There is nothing puzzling at all.

God had contentr of the Scriptures revealed and writers inspired so that PEOPLE ON EARTH would read and know ... What is so difficult about that?

• Like the Psalmist, my heart cries out to my Lord Gd: Ps119.18 (ג) Open thou mine eyes, That I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. 

Gd's spiritually inspired truthful words need Gd's spiritual guidance for human growth, which includes living in Gd's Love. Thankful for Paul's prayer in Ephesians 3 including exhortation to keep searching for Gd's Love in every dimension, humanly will never understand all of Gd, so keep searching Gd's Love, which is consistent with 1 Corinthians 8 knowledge puffs up while Love (charity) edifies. Thankful for Gd's Word being alive.

FYI: my Pastor told me UAS is an infantile movement of no significance (67 followers on Facebook). If UAS president is not Obama, then concur my speculation is amiss about UAS significance. UAS Presidential photo at a podium without head showing reminds me of USA President Obama. Soon will know if my speculation is a human oops (multitude done by me) or if Gd is answering my prayer to see Gd's prophecy fulfillment.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Humanly wonder if USA coin shortage => https://www.npr.org/2020/06/21/880958665/the-latest-pandemic-shortage-coins-are-the-new-toilet-paper is part of FinTech preparation for One World Currency (UAS Digital) ?

"Occult Ritual Transformation and Coronavirus: How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, "Social Separattion" and Lockdown are Age-Old Occult Rituals Being Used to Initiate People Into a New World Order" article => https://haveyenotread.com/occult-ritual-transformation-and-coronavirus/

Is mask wearing similar to Halloween ? like "Masquerade" song in Phantom of the Opera ? Thankful for a World War II painting in the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum where the wife of a deceased bomber crew member recognized her husband's eyes (rest of his face was covered by a mask). Thankful for relative sending me a mask to wear with words: "The Joy of the Lord is My Strength !" Nehemiah 8:10 (inside cloth mask is some toilet paper to dry out water from airborne virus droplets = my lack of desire to get sick having an older body)

Concerning hand washing, noted article left out some Bible verses about hand washing: e.g. Exodus 30:17-21 (cleansing wash before entering Gd's Holy presence), Leviticus 15 bathing & washing. In a way, Psalm 26:2 foreshadows Pilate's attempt to wash hands in Matthew 27:24

Social distancing is six feet. Five is the number of Grace. Six is the number of man. Seven is Gd's perfection. Thankful for a Chaplain friend saying "Social distancing" should be called "Physical distancing" (some studies are showing six feet is too close for sneezes & coughs). Thankful for another friend recovering from being on a ventilator as part of virus treatment who still has physical weakness (needs oxygen supplement for walking around house). Sad for Houses of Worship and family events (dinners, funerals, weddings) being places for virus outbreaks & deaths.

Lockdown transformation: the tenth day of staying at home was my deepist pit. While sad for my sin that day, am glad for Holy cleansing and healing following my sin confession agreeing with Gd. Watering lawn in the morning at home has become sweet hours of prayer. Thankful for transformation inside house from many messes to big rooms being hospitably pleasant (still have some messes to clean up in smaller rooms).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,300

Do you feel like you can't go on?

There are times when we have felt that today would be our last, thinking tomorrow would never come. Anxieties of Life can weigh heavy on our Mental Health. Would you believe that you can find the Answers in the Bible to WHY you feel the way you do?

Please read the following scriptures. (2 Timothy 3:1-5) Did you notice the first verse reads, '...in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here'? This allotment of time is a Conclusion of a System of things. This time period of distress pangs is known as the Last Days. It's not the end of the world, but rather the end of wickedness that permeates the world of mankind, righteous and unrighteous alike. This time period will soon come to an end. These anxieties you feel today will evaporate and dissolve for those who become survivors of the Last Days. Notice the instruction of what to do in 2 Timothy 3:2-5? It says, '...and from these turn away.'

The scriptures provide a roadmap for certain ones to escape the time of distress. "During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the Great Prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time..." But notice the ending of this verse. "And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." (Daniel 12:1)

Remember, "Bad associations spoil useful habits." (1 Corinthians 15:33) "Now, O Israel, what is Jehovah your God asking of you? Only this: to fear Jehovah your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve Jehovah your God with all your heart and all your soul," (Deut 10:12) "At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before him for those fearing Jehovah and for those meditating on his Name." (Malachi 3:16)

The Bible tells us, "Jehovah is close to the brokenhearted; He saves those who are crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18) Also, we have a helper in the His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ whom states, "Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you." (Mat 11:28)

Would you like to be a Survivor of the Last Days?

Articles that may interest you:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,119
    edited June 2021

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

Last news item from United Allied States (UAS) was 3 August 2020: announcement of first president (thus far insignificant).

🤒Personal lesson learned (with embarassment) was the web site where had initially learned about UAS lacks reliability about future events.

Why repeat your posting in unrelated threads, which includes link to your own website ? (feels like SPAM)

Pride goeth before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall. (Proverbs 16:18 ASV)

@BroRando Would you like to be a Survivor of the Last Days?

Warning: many links in your reply go to www.jw.org or www.brorando.com

Wikipedia page about Jehovah's Witnesses (JW) includes:

The Watch Tower Society has made various unfulfilled predictions about major biblical events such as Christ's Second Coming, the advent of God's Kingdom, and Armageddon.

Simple test for prophet of True Holy God is accuracy. JW organization (includes The Watch Tower Society) has simply failed to be accurate a number of times: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the Watch Tower Tract society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). Hence, history of JW organization proves they do not speak for the living True Holy God.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited June 2021

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus writes: :United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE)."

Aren't you a False Prophet writing down the wrong dates the for temples destruction? Where's your source?? Is that voice in your head?? Do you need some help??? 1-800- Get- Me- Out

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

@BroRando Aren't you a False Prophet writing down the wrong dates the for temples destruction? Where's your source??

No for false prophet. Thankful for Jewish Calendar about Thursday, July 30, 2020 9 Av, 5780 that includes:

Holy Temples Destroyed (423 BCE and 69 CE)

Both the first and second Holy Temples which stood in Jerusalem were destroyed on Av 9: the First Temple by the Babylonians in the year 3338 from creation (423 BCE), and the second by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

The Temples' destruction represents the greatest tragedy in Jewish history, for it marks our descent into Galut--the state of physical exile and spiritual displacement in which we still find ourselves today. Thus the Destruction is mourned as a tragedy that affects our lives today, 2,000 years later, no less than the very generation that experienced it first hand.

Yet the Ninth of Av is also a day of hope. The Talmud relates that Moshiach ("anointed one"--the Messiah), was born at the very moment that the Temple was set aflame and the Galut began. [This is in keeping with the teachings of our sages that, "In every generation is born a descendent of Judah who is worthy to become Israel's Moshiach" (Bartinoro on Ruth); "When the time will come, G-d will reveal Himself to him and send him, and then the spirit of Moshiach, which is hidden and secreted on high, will be manifested in him" (Chattam Sofer).]

Links:

The Holy Temple: an Anthology

Logos Bible Software Basic Search in all my library for temple WITHIN 24 WORDS (destroyed,destruction) WITHIN 24 WORDS Av WITHIN 24 WORDS (bce,ce) finds 8 resources, which disagree with Chabad.org use of traditional Jewish sources about the years of Jewish temple destruction dating: 586 BCE & 70 CE. Bookstore section of Basic Search shows more resources available for purchase.

@BroRando Is that voice in your head?? Do you need some help??? 1-800- Get- Me- Out

Thank You for your ad-hominen questions, which actually confirms truth of Wikipedia page about Jehovah's Witnesses (JW) including:

The Watch Tower Society has made various unfulfilled predictions about major biblical events such as Christ's Second Coming, the advent of God's Kingdom, and Armageddon.

Simple test for prophet of True Holy God is accuracy. JW organization (includes The Watch Tower Society) has simply failed to be accurate a number of times: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the Watch Tower Tract society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). Hence, history of JW organization proves they do not speak for the living True Holy God.

Wonder if advice to me about 1-800- Get- Me- Out really reflects your need for help (to get out of an organization that is not trustworthy).

“Do not judge, so that you will not be judged. For by what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and by what measure you measure out, it will be measured out to you. And why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the beam of wood in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the speck from your eye,’ and behold, the beam of wood is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the beam of wood from your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye! “Do not give what is holy to dogs, or throw your pearls in front of pigs, lest they trample them with their feet, and turn around and tear you to pieces. (Matthew 7:1-6 LEB)

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

False Propaganda

United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE)."

• @BroRando False Propaganda

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

My apologies for not checking historical Jewish Temple destruction year dates from Jewish website Chabad.org before posting to Christian Discourse in the NEWS & CURRENT EVENTS category (when watching in June 2020 to see who would be elected as the first UAS president).

Learning Chabad.org has 738 Knowledge Base articles about "Holy Temple, The" Response from comments in Aug 2008 about Jewish Temple destruction dates were referred to the Knowledge Base link. Personally do not know what traditional Jewish sources were used (accounts of the people who were actually there at the time). Hoping to research & find two OR three verifiable factual witnesses for Jewish Temple dating.

Caveat: am aware Old & New Testaments has scholarly disagreement about various dates: e.g. Early Exodus, Late Exodus, ...

Keep Smiling 😊