United Allied States (UAS) First Presidental Election on Thursday 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780

United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE).

United States of America (USA) constitution Article VI includes "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; " so a treaty approved by the USA President and two-thirds of USA senators present becomes supreme law in the USA. UAS Mutually Beneficial Collaboration "is accomplished by the signing of an energy treaty between the UAS and a partnering nation."

Also noted USA executive order on 2 Jun 2020 about "International Religious Freedom" => https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-advancing-international-religious-freedom/

Keep Smiling 😊

Comments

• WolfgangWolfgang Posts: 2,737

Who is actually behind this world dominion idea ? Seems like thIs UAS is yet another step in the wake of the WHO's "Corona Panic-demisse" to replace the UN ....

• Revelation 17:11 (AV) And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Human speculation: wonder if Barack Obama is of the seven as USA President and is the eighth as UAS President. Also wonder if UAS election announcement time on 30 July 2020 will be 11:06 local (666th minute of the day, turned upside down becomes 911). Hebrew 911 is the 9th of Av.

Obama Whitehouse included "A Framework for FinTech" => https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2017/01/13/framework-fintech

Washingtom Times article on 4 Nov 2019 => https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/4/michelle-obama-baracks-presidential-library-could-/ includes Michelle Obama's commenting: “Barack’s presidential library could have been anywhere in the world,” she continued, “because there are so many people who feel like he is their president all over the world. ..."

Keep Smiling 😊

Revelation 17:11 (AV) And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Human speculation: wonder if Barack Obama is of the seven as USA President and is the eighth as UAS President. Also wonder if UAS election announcement time on 30 July 2020 will be 11:06 local (666th minute of the day, turned upside down becomes 911). Hebrew 911 is the 9th of Av.

Keep speculating ... r

More advisable might be to observe what the text in the book of Rev actually says ....cp. Rev. 1:1; Rev 22:6.

• @Wolfgang Keep speculating ... r

From a human perspective, we'll soon know if my UAS speculation is on target OR amiss. At this point, soon is 32 days (little longer than a month).

@Wolfgang More advisable might be to observe what the text in the book of Rev actually says ....cp. Rev. 1:1Rev 22:6.

From Gd's Throne perspective in Holy Heaven, "soon" of a couple days = a couple thousand years on earth.

Prayer of Moses in Psalm 90 begins:

Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
    Before the mountains were brought forth,
    Or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world,
    Even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
    Thou turnest man to destruction;
    And sayest, Return, ye children of men.
    For a thousand years in thy sight
    Are but as yesterday when it is past,
    And as a watch in the night.

2 Peter 3:8 (AV) But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Keep Smiling 😊

2 Peter 3:8 (AV) But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Taking your idea about God time and earthly time, we see Peter stating the following:

(a) 1 day (God time) = 1000 years (earth time)

and also

(b) 1000 years (God time) = 1 day (earth time)

Do you realize that your idea about "God time" vs "earth time" is non-sensical and therefore obviously NOT correct?

You want to interpret "soon" as "God time" ... well, are you saying that the recipients of the book were Gods living in "God time"?

• @Wolfgang Do you realize that your idea about "God time" vs "earth time" is non-sensical and therefore obviously NOT correct?

Gd gives prophecy and knows fulfillment timing.

Notice ~2,000 years between 69th (fulfilled) and 70th weeks in Daniel 9 prophecy.

Notice ~2,000 years between Zechariah 9:9 (fulfilled by Jesus) and Zechariah 9:10 prophecies.

Notice "soon" in Rev. 1:1 and Rev 22:6 has ~2,000 years from prophecy given to John in heaven and Gd's timing for fulfillment on earth.

@Wolfgang ... well, are you saying that the recipients of the book were Gods living in "God time"?

Puzzling question since our understanding of One Gd is quite different. Are you using Psalm 82 to describe human recipients ?

Keep Smiling 😊

Puzzling question since our understanding of One Gd is quite different. Are you using Psalm 82 to describe human recipients ?

There is nothing puzzling at all.

God had contentr of the Scriptures revealed and writers inspired so that PEOPLE ON EARTH would read and know ... What is so difficult about that?

• Like the Psalmist, my heart cries out to my Lord Gd: Ps119.18 (ג) Open thou mine eyes, That I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. 

Gd's spiritually inspired truthful words need Gd's spiritual guidance for human growth, which includes living in Gd's Love. Thankful for Paul's prayer in Ephesians 3 including exhortation to keep searching for Gd's Love in every dimension, humanly will never understand all of Gd, so keep searching Gd's Love, which is consistent with 1 Corinthians 8 knowledge puffs up while Love (charity) edifies. Thankful for Gd's Word being alive.

FYI: my Pastor told me UAS is an infantile movement of no significance (67 followers on Facebook). If UAS president is not Obama, then concur my speculation is amiss about UAS significance. UAS Presidential photo at a podium without head showing reminds me of USA President Obama. Soon will know if my speculation is a human oops (multitude done by me) or if Gd is answering my prayer to see Gd's prophecy fulfillment.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Humanly wonder if USA coin shortage => https://www.npr.org/2020/06/21/880958665/the-latest-pandemic-shortage-coins-are-the-new-toilet-paper is part of FinTech preparation for One World Currency (UAS Digital) ?

"Occult Ritual Transformation and Coronavirus: How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, "Social Separattion" and Lockdown are Age-Old Occult Rituals Being Used to Initiate People Into a New World Order" article => https://haveyenotread.com/occult-ritual-transformation-and-coronavirus/

Is mask wearing similar to Halloween ? like "Masquerade" song in Phantom of the Opera ? Thankful for a World War II painting in the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum where the wife of a deceased bomber crew member recognized her husband's eyes (rest of his face was covered by a mask). Thankful for relative sending me a mask to wear with words: "The Joy of the Lord is My Strength !" Nehemiah 8:10 (inside cloth mask is some toilet paper to dry out water from airborne virus droplets = my lack of desire to get sick having an older body)

Concerning hand washing, noted article left out some Bible verses about hand washing: e.g. Exodus 30:17-21 (cleansing wash before entering Gd's Holy presence), Leviticus 15 bathing & washing. In a way, Psalm 26:2 foreshadows Pilate's attempt to wash hands in Matthew 27:24

Social distancing is six feet. Five is the number of Grace. Six is the number of man. Seven is Gd's perfection. Thankful for a Chaplain friend saying "Social distancing" should be called "Physical distancing" (some studies are showing six feet is too close for sneezes & coughs). Thankful for another friend recovering from being on a ventilator as part of virus treatment who still has physical weakness (needs oxygen supplement for walking around house). Sad for Houses of Worship and family events (dinners, funerals, weddings) being places for virus outbreaks & deaths.

Lockdown transformation: the tenth day of staying at home was my deepist pit. While sad for my sin that day, am glad for Holy cleansing and healing following my sin confession agreeing with Gd. Watering lawn in the morning at home has become sweet hours of prayer. Thankful for transformation inside house from many messes to big rooms being hospitably pleasant (still have some messes to clean up in smaller rooms).

Keep Smiling 😊