Synoptic Gospels: A key to understanding the Life and teaching of Jesus?
- Of the books of Matt, Mark and Luke, which is first?
- Looking at the similarities and differences, what pattern or trend can be drawn?
- What are some of the drastic differences one finds in the gospel accounts?
- Where do the Synoptic Gospels in comparison to the rest of the NT?
- Does Matt carries more weight than Mark and Luke?
- Is one part of the NT more instructive than another?
- If God inspired each of the writings (OT/NT), why do we encounter differences?
- Is there a conflict between the writings of Matthew and Paul?
Please, share you understanding and findings to the above questions. CM