It Starts....The War On The Church

2»

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Thanks for revealing your true heart. I knew it would come out. You're a seed of the NRA. CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:
    Thanks for revealing your true heart. I knew it would come out. You're a seed of the NRA. CM

No LGBT is an ongoing culture threat to influence the culture toward despicable sin as listed in Romans 1 and other areas. They are the bigger threat.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

No LGBT is an ongoing culture threat to influence the culture toward despicable sin as listed in Romans 1 and other areas. They are the bigger threat.

It sounds like you have written off a portion of society. I can call you many names, but I'll just say, your attitude toward this group is unlike Christ. Where is the love? CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

It sounds like you have written off a portion of society. I can call you many names, but I'll just say, your attitude toward this group is unlike Christ. Where is the love? CM

My attitude toward this group? What exactly do you think my attitude toward this group is? You are mixing way too many things together and making way too many assumptions.