Heartless American 2.0

24

Comments

  • Bill_ColeyBill_Coley Posts: 1,521

    @reformed said:

    Perhaps because there was no event on Monday, they already had the event on Sunday. And should I remind you that it was VETERANS day not MEMORIAL day. You do know the difference yes?

    I didn't know there had to be an "event" in order for a president to visit Arlington. Does there?

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010
    edited November 2018

    @reformed said:

    No a reasonable person would accept the LOGICAL explanation from the White House about adverse weather conditions and not wanting to disrupt Paris by shutting down streets for the President of the United States.

    @C_M_ said:

    All that I said can be independently verified. President Trump is selfish, unprofessional, lack compassion, unfocused, shameful! Don't debase yourself. Trump is a "Fair Weather President" CM

    PS. Just acknowledged that Trump "dropped the ball" completely! CM

    Oh your lies are amazing. He did nothing to commemorate veterans?

    https://www.c-span.org/video/?454288-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-suresnes-american-cemetery

    Reformed,

    You're lowering yourself in the eyes of the remnant of CD. Stop trying to cover for this President! He's a disappointment and an embarrassment.

    This was in France and then he complained about the rain. He didn't do anything for the veterans, when back in America. There was no lie, although you tried. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @Bill_Coley said:

    @reformed said:

    Perhaps because there was no event on Monday, they already had the event on Sunday. And should I remind you that it was VETERANS day not MEMORIAL day. You do know the difference yes?

    I didn't know there had to be an "event" in order for a president to visit Arlington. Does there?

    Why would he visit? What purpose? 1. It wasn't Veteran's day proper 2. It wasn't Memorial Day. 3. He DID do something ON Veteran's day.

    Your objections are just grasping at straws and shows just how ridiculously partisan you are.

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    No a reasonable person would accept the LOGICAL explanation from the White House about adverse weather conditions and not wanting to disrupt Paris by shutting down streets for the President of the United States.

    @C_M_ said:

    All that I said can be independently verified. President Trump is selfish, unprofessional, lack compassion, unfocused, shameful! Don't debase yourself. Trump is a "Fair Weather President" CM

    PS. Just acknowledged that Trump "dropped the ball" completely! CM

    Oh your lies are amazing. He did nothing to commemorate veterans?

    https://www.c-span.org/video/?454288-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-suresnes-american-cemetery

    Reformed,

    You're lowering yourself in the eyes of the remnant of CD. Stop trying to cover for this President! He's a disappointment and an embarrassment.

    This was in France and then he complained about the rain. He didn't do anything for the veterans, when back in America. There was no lie, although you tried. CM

    You are an idiot. Do you even know what this event was about? Stop lying about the President you clown.

  • Bill_ColeyBill_Coley Posts: 1,521

    @reformed said:
    Perhaps because there was no event on Monday, they already had the event on Sunday. And should I remind you that it was VETERANS day not MEMORIAL day. You do know the difference yes?

    /

    Your objections are just grasping at straws and shows just how ridiculously partisan you are.

    /

    Oh your lies are amazing. He did nothing to commemorate veterans?

    /

    You are an idiot. Do you even know what this event was about? Stop lying about the President you clown.

    Reformed, is it even POSSIBLE for you to express disagreement with someone WITHOUT commenting negatively and/or dismissively about the person who disagrees with you?

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @Bill_Coley said:

    @reformed said:
    Perhaps because there was no event on Monday, they already had the event on Sunday. And should I remind you that it was VETERANS day not MEMORIAL day. You do know the difference yes?

    /

    Your objections are just grasping at straws and shows just how ridiculously partisan you are.

    /

    Oh your lies are amazing. He did nothing to commemorate veterans?

    /

    You are an idiot. Do you even know what this event was about? Stop lying about the President you clown.

    Reformed, is it even POSSIBLE for you to express disagreement with someone WITHOUT commenting negatively and/or dismissively about the person who disagrees with you?

    I noticed you couldn't answer the responses. Perhaps you are incompetent. Is it possible for you to be honest? No? Is it possible for you to be objective? No? Is it possible to suppress your hatred for Donald Trump and act for the good of the country? No?

    Ok then, glad we talked. You are a clown too.

  • Bill_ColeyBill_Coley Posts: 1,521

    @reformed said:

    I noticed you couldn't answer the responses. Perhaps you are incompetent.

    This is rich, coming from someone whom on several occasions I've had to ask questions three, four, even five times before he even acknowledged them.

    To your points:

    • I COULD have answered your responses, but chose first to ask you the question I asked.
    • I am not incompetent... but thanks for diagnosis.

    Is it possible for you to be honest? No?

    You need to give me time to answer your questions, reformed!

    In order: 1) Yes. 2) No.

    Is it possible for you to be objective? No?

    Again with the hurry-up! Patience is a virtue.

    In order: 1) Yes. 2) No.

    Is it possible to suppress your hatred for Donald Trump and act for the good of the country? No?

    Once is an accident. Twice could be a coincidence. Three times is a pattern! Wait for me to answer!

    In order: 1) I don't hate Donald Trump. 2) No.

    Ok then, glad we talked. You are a clown too.

    And for good measure, you prove my point.

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    @reformed said:

    You are an idiot. Do you even know what this event was about? Stop lying about the President you clown.

    @reformed said:

    Ok then, glad we talked. You are a clown too.

    Reformed,
    It's evident that you're upset, disappointed, embarrassed, and feels you have nowhere to turn because of your emotional ties to the Trump Administration. I know it hurts to endure each day, more Dems are winning House Races around the country. The "Blue Wave" is real! You, like Mr. Trump, this reality is just now setting in and you're acting out. Trump hides out in the White House and you lash out. We understand your pain but don't approve of such ugliness.

    May I urge you to get a grip and exercise better self-control. There will be other elections. No, I am not your mother, but may I remind you of something she taught you or should have: There will be times when you would be disappointed or things will not go your way; don't be mad with the world. This means suspending with the disregards for others and the name-calling. Is it too much to ask to see more of your Christian and mature side?

    Remember, you can only control things that are within your power. Mr. Trump and his dealings aren't any of them. Failure to accept this, you will find yourself angry and upset more days than you would care to count. I trust you would ingest more of the Word daily. I firmly believe it would help you, despite life's disappointments, to become better and not bitter.

    Higher thoughts lead to quality posts. I want to believe you're most able to make all happy in the new CD. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    You are an idiot. Do you even know what this event was about? Stop lying about the President you clown.

    @reformed said:

    Ok then, glad we talked. You are a clown too.

    Reformed,
    It's evident that you're upset, disappointed, embarrassed, and feels you have nowhere to turn because of your emotional ties to the Trump Administration. I know it hurts to endure each day, more Dems are winning House Races around the country. The "Blue Wave" is real! You, like Mr. Trump, this reality is just now setting in and you're acting out. Trump hides out in the White House and you lash out. We understand your pain but don't approve of such ugliness.

    May I urge you to get a grip and exercise better self-control. There will be other elections. No, I am not your mother, but may I remind you of something she taught you or should have: There will be times when you would be disappointed or things will not go your way; don't be mad with the world. This means suspending with the disregards for others and the name-calling. Is it too much to ask to see more of your Christian and mature side?

    Remember, you can only control things that are within your power. Mr. Trump and his dealings aren't any of them. Failure to accept this, you will find yourself angry and upset more days than you would care to count. I trust you would ingest more of the Word daily. I firmly believe it would help you, despite life's disappointments, to become better and not bitter.

    Higher thoughts lead to quality posts. I want to believe you're most able to make all happy in the new CD. CM

    This has nothing to do with the elections. This has to do with your lies that I proved handily and your continued denial of those lies.

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    The President tried to make up today for what he failed to do like other presidents and what is accustomed to being done on Veteran's Day. He was so depressed and saddened by the Dems win he couldn't come out. Also, he had to work on his written responses to R. Muller. Trump is sad, afraid, and angry. He needs a new distraction.

    This same President didn't want to count the mailed-in military votes in Florida. If this love for the military, Trump could be their enemy and everything remains the same. No one is deceived. He uses people, no real love. CM

    PS. Trump needs a friend. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:
    The President tried to make up today for what he failed to do like other presidents and what is accustomed to being done on Veteran's Day. He was so depressed and saddened by the Dems win he couldn't come out. Also, he had to work on his written responses to R. Muller. Trump is sad, afraid, and angry. He needs a new distraction.

    This same President didn't want to count the mailed-in military votes in Florida. If this love for the military, Trump could be their enemy and everything remains the same. No one is deceived. He uses people, no real love. CM

    PS. Trump needs a friend. CM

    Um, Trump went to a cemetary on Veteran's Day this year....

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    The President tried to make up today for what he failed to do like other presidents and what is accustomed to being done on Veteran's Day. He was so depressed and saddened by the Dems win he couldn't come out. Also, he had to work on his written responses to R. Muller. Trump is sad, afraid, and angry. He needs a new distraction.

    This same President didn't want to count the mailed-in military votes in Florida. If this love for the military, Trump could be their enemy and everything remains the same. No one is deceived. He uses people, no real love. CM

    PS. Trump needs a friend. CM

    Um, Trump went to a cemetary on Veteran's Day this year....

    Ha, ha, ha. "this year...."? Please! Trump dropped the ball. Face it. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    The President tried to make up today for what he failed to do like other presidents and what is accustomed to being done on Veteran's Day. He was so depressed and saddened by the Dems win he couldn't come out. Also, he had to work on his written responses to R. Muller. Trump is sad, afraid, and angry. He needs a new distraction.

    This same President didn't want to count the mailed-in military votes in Florida. If this love for the military, Trump could be their enemy and everything remains the same. No one is deceived. He uses people, no real love. CM

    PS. Trump needs a friend. CM

    Um, Trump went to a cemetary on Veteran's Day this year....

    Ha, ha, ha. "this year...."? Please! Trump dropped the ball. Face it. CM

    I even posted a video. You keep saying Trump didn't do anything for Veterans on Veteran's Day and that is demonstrably and utterly false.

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    Monday-- that was the day. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:
    Monday-- that was the day. CM

    Actually, you are wrong. Veteran's Day was Sunday November 11th.

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    Monday-- that was the day. CM

    Actually, you are wrong. Veteran's Day was Sunday November 11th.

    Again, Reformed, know the laws of America. Let Bill tell you, what the name and number of the law when a National holiday falls on the weekend. When you find out would admit you were wrong twice-- On the day and Trump's lack of service on that day. I will if I am wrong. CM

    PS. Study US History and Laws CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    Monday-- that was the day. CM

    Actually, you are wrong. Veteran's Day was Sunday November 11th.

    Again, Reformed, know the laws of America. Let Bill tell you, what the name and number of the law when a National holiday falls on the weekend. When you find out would admit you were wrong twice-- On the day and Trump's lack of service on that day. I will if I am wrong. CM

    PS. Study US History and Laws CM

    Has nothing to do with laws. Was Veteran's day on Sunday November 11, yes or no?
    Did Trump do something on V Day related to Veterans yes or no?

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    Monday-- that was the day. CM

    Actually, you are wrong. Veteran's Day was Sunday November 11th.

    Again, Reformed, know the laws of America. Let Bill tell you, what the name and number of the law when a National holiday falls on the weekend. When you find out would admit you were wrong twice-- On the day and Trump's lack of service on that day. I will if I am wrong. CM

    PS. Study US History and Laws CM

    Has nothing to do with laws. Was Veteran's day on Sunday November 11, yes or no?
    Did Trump do something on V Day related to Veterans yes or no?

    This is for you to answer. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    Monday-- that was the day. CM

    Actually, you are wrong. Veteran's Day was Sunday November 11th.

    Again, Reformed, know the laws of America. Let Bill tell you, what the name and number of the law when a National holiday falls on the weekend. When you find out would admit you were wrong twice-- On the day and Trump's lack of service on that day. I will if I am wrong. CM

    PS. Study US History and Laws CM

    Has nothing to do with laws. Was Veteran's day on Sunday November 11, yes or no?
    Did Trump do something on V Day related to Veterans yes or no?

    This is for you to answer. CM

    HAHAHA the answers.

    1. YES November 11th was Veteran's Day, not November 12th.
    2. YES the POTUS DID do something on Veteran's Day (November 11th) related to honoring Veterans.
  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    @reformed said:

    HAHAHA the answers.

    1. YES November 11th was Veteran's Day, not November 12th.
    2. YES the POTUS DID do something on Veteran's Day (November 11th) related to honoring Veterans.

    What, where, and when? CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    HAHAHA the answers.

    1. YES November 11th was Veteran's Day, not November 12th.
    2. YES the POTUS DID do something on Veteran's Day (November 11th) related to honoring Veterans.

    What, where, and when? CM

    Good grief. I posted a video in this very thread.

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    No, Trump didn't do anything for the Veterans of America. He was afraid of the rain. When he got back to the States, he did nothing. Now, he's attacking a Navy Seal. He's so unkind. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:
    No, Trump didn't do anything for the Veterans of America. He was afraid of the rain. When he got back to the States, he did nothing. Now, he's attacking a Navy Seal. He's so unkind. CM

    So the video was staged? Not real? Good grief you really are stupid.

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    Trump was afraid of the rain. When he got back to the States, he did nothing.
    Now, he's attacking a Navy Seal. He's so unkind. Don't forget this part. CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:
    Trump was afraid of the rain. When he got back to the States, he did nothing.
    Now, he's attacking a Navy Seal. He's so unkind. Don't forget this part. CM

    Afraid of the rain? What in the world are you talking about... HE WENT TO AN EVENT. Do you deny that video was real?

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    Trump was afraid of the rain. When he got back to the States, he did nothing.
    Now, he's attacking a Navy Seal. He's so unkind. Don't forget this part. CM

    Afraid of the rain? What in the world are you talking about... HE WENT TO AN EVENT. Do you deny that video was real?

    He DIDN'T acknowledged the American Veteran home or abroad. Stop pretending. Trump is losing the support of the military. Do you get news wherever you live? Are you being lazy or you can't get news? Where in America do you live? No internet there? CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:

    @reformed said:

    @C_M_ said:
    Trump was afraid of the rain. When he got back to the States, he did nothing.
    Now, he's attacking a Navy Seal. He's so unkind. Don't forget this part. CM

    Afraid of the rain? What in the world are you talking about... HE WENT TO AN EVENT. Do you deny that video was real?

    He DIDN'T acknowledged the American Veteran home or abroad. Stop pretending. Trump is losing the support of the military. Do you get news wherever you live? Are you being lazy or you can't get news? Where in America do you live? No internet there? CM

    Did you watch the video? It negates and shows to be a lie what you just wrote. Liar.

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    Trump is losing the support of the military. Do you get news wherever you live? Are you being lazy or you can't get news? Where in America do you live? No internet there? CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:
    Trump is losing the support of the military. Do you get news wherever you live? Are you being lazy or you can't get news? Where in America do you live? No internet there? CM

    Why are you avoiding the question? Yes I get news. Where I live is of no concern to you. I am not being lazy.

    You have lied repeatedly saying Trump didn't acknowledge Veterans or do anything on Veteran's Day despite me posting a VIDEO that proves you wrong.

  • C_M_C_M_ Posts: 3,010

    Contact your local VFW and ask them what Trump did for USA Veterans? CM

  • reformedreformed Posts: 2,282

    @C_M_ said:
    Contact your local VFW and ask them what Trump did for USA Veterans? CM

    Again you avoid the proof.

Sign In or Register to comment.