The Mugging of America

13»

Comments

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:
    Back to the topic at hand: Why is that America seems to love taking from its citizens? I speak mainly of the underhanded ways of robbing people of their right to vote? Voters Depression, if not oppression! People of color and nonChristians are really welcome in America? This mugging needs to stop. America spreading democracy around the world and robbing her own people blind; an enigma of contradiction! CM

How has anyone had their right to vote robbed? What is your evidence?

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Oh, Reformed, do a little reading on your own. It's there in your face, across the USA. e.g. Start with the state of Georgia. CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:
    Oh, Reformed, do a little reading on your own. It's there in your face, across the USA. e.g. Start with the state of Georgia. CM

No, I've done the reading, what you say simply is not true. You are the one making the claim so it is up to you to provide evidence. Granted, you won't find any becuase it isn't true and just hyperbolic talking points from the Democrat party.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

The US Treasury is set to borrow $1.3 Trillion to cover the Trump tax cuts.

This is why Trump raised the foolish idea of my latest post-- Is the 14th Amendment in Jeopardy? "To end birthright citizenship is unconstitutional", see the latest article by Conway's husband.

Another distraction away from the US Deficit. Is Trump so smart or are Americans are very gullible? A promise to wipe out the deficit in eight years, this won't happen borrowing like this. Shame, shame, shame! CM