Kavanaugh/Ford Hearing Updates

124»

Comments

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@Jan said:
    Thanks for bringing the thread to my attention.
    Another case of a personal attack.
    This time the object of the attack has been blocked as well, so that there is not even a way to respond.

So let me start by calling everyone to a civilized discussion/debate, and refrain from personal attacks, name-calling and ad hominems.

If this is going to become standard practice it needs to be done equally. The person crying foul routinely does the same thing in a passive-aggressive manner.

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited October 2018
    > @Jan said:
    > Thanks for bringing the thread to my attention.
    > Another case of a personal attack.
    > This time the object of the attack has been blocked as well, so that there is not even a way to respond.
    >
    > So let me start by calling everyone to a civilized discussion/debate, and refrain from personal attacks, name-calling and ad hominems.

I am in a rural area (as in you probably wouldn’t believe where, but locals are out in force catching grasshoppers to eat for supper) and unable to read most posts here. I likely miss a lot. Is this post including me?
  • Jan
    Jan Posts: 301

@GaoLu said:
    I am in a rural area (as in you probably wouldn’t believe where, but locals are out in force catching grasshoppers to eat for supper) and unable to read most posts here. I likely miss a lot. Is this post including me?

Sadly, yes. Your post has caused the issue.

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited October 2018

@Jan said:

@GaoLu said:

Sadly, yes. Your post has caused the issue.

I accept full responsibility for that and apologize to you and to all. I appreciate and respect your bringing this to my attention. Additionally, I shall unblock everyone to restore full functionality.