Kavanaugh/Ford Hearing Updates

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Brett Kavanaugh lost it!

Brett Kavanaugh's teary anger testimony didn't come over very well. He's angry and lacks temperament. Kavanaugh has not helped himself. They need to pull this nomination. He has proven he's not fit to serve on the High Court. He is too emotional.

All the witnesses need to interviewed by the FBI, for facts only, and not for conclusions. Kavanaugh was too drunk to remember anything.

Brett Kavanaugh needs to spare his family. He messed up in the interview for the job. CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:

Brett Kavanaugh lost it!

Brett Kavanaugh's teary anger testimony didn't come over very well. He's angry and lacks temperament. Kavanaugh has not helped himself. They need to pull this nomination. He has proven he's not fit to serve on the High Court. He is too emotional.

Um, if you were not emotional when accused without evidence you are not human.

All the witnesses need to interviewed by the FBI, for facts only, and not for conclusions. Kavanaugh was too drunk to remember anything.

Based on what? The testimony of the accuser that doesn't remember half of the details?

Brett Kavanaugh needs to spare his family. He messed up in the interview for the job. CM

No he hasn't. He has acted superbly.

• reformed

Note how polite both sides were to Dr. Ford. Note how nasty Democrats are now. Imagine if Republicans had jumped in an accused Ford of filibustering, lying, avoiding questions. Imagine. People talk about double standards when it comes to women. Well, a giant one there.

— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) September 27, 2018

• C Mc

Brett Kavanaugh is too combative. He cuts the senators off. He's rude and disrespectful. This man is not a people person. He appears to have mental problems. Smart man, but too emotional. He's overwhelmed! He seems to be in denial.

Brett Kavanaugh seems he wants to literally fight with someone. He is afraid of the FBI INVESTIGATION! CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    Brett Kavanaugh is too combative. He cuts the senators off. He's rude and disrespectful. This man is not a people person. He appears to have mental problems. Smart man, but too emotional. He's overwhelmed! He seems to be in denial.

Brett Kavanaugh seems he wants to literally fight with someone. He is afraid of the FBI INVESTIGATION! CM

Rude and disrespectful? Are you kidding me? @C_M_ if you were accused of doing these things with ZERO evidence or corroboration and a party was going after you trying to push a narrative of guilt without letting you answer you are saying you wouldn't be upset too? Give me a break.

He's not in denial he is ticked off AS HE SHOULD BE.

The Democrats are acting disgraceful!

• C Mc

Brett Kavanaugh is a total embarrassment. He has lost his mind!!! He's sick! Someone should stop this! Brett Kavanaugh is out! Done! Cook! Toast! CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    Brett Kavanaugh is a total embarrassment. He has lost his mind!!! He's sick! Someone should stop this! Brett Kavanaugh is out! Done! Cook! Toast! CM

You are crazy if you think that given the circumstances.

• C Mc

Brett Kavanaugh will not make a good Supreme Court justice. He doesn't listen! This is a sad event. Someone, deliver this man from this situation! The country doesn't want this man on the Supreme Court.

Mr. Trump, please withdraw this nomination!!! This man is not all together. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    Brett Kavanaugh will not make a good Supreme Court justice. He doesn't listen! This is a sad event. Someone, deliver this man from this situation! The country doesn't want this man on the Supreme Court.

What do you mean he doesn't listen? He listened. The ones unhinged are you and the Democrats.

I would ask everyone watch Lindsey Graham's comments in the hearing. SPOT ON.

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368

I never imagined Democrats would stoop so low--not even some fringe party--as the spectacle they pulled off with Kavanaugh and their mentally unhealthy pawn Ford. Let us pray such people never gain control of America.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675
    edited September 2018

@reformed said:

Rude and disrespectful? Are you kidding me? @C_M_ if you were accused of doing these things with ZERO evidence or corroboration and a party was going after you trying to push a narrative of guilt without letting you answer you are saying you wouldn't be upset too? Give me a break.

Had Dr Blasey Ford used Kavanaugh's combative voice tone and volume during her testimony - were ANY female witness to use that voice tone and volume during her congressional testimony - many on the right would call her "hysterical."

EDIT:
    It's not at all hard for me to imagine that the combative, disruptive Brett Kavanaugh on display in today's hearing would be the "mean drunk" attested to by some of the people who knew him in his younger years.

• reformed
    edited September 2018

@Bill_Coley said:

@reformed said:

Had Dr Blasey Ford used Kavanaugh's combative voice tone and volume during her testimony - were ANY female witness to use that voice tone and volume during her congressional testimony - many on the right would call her "hysterical."

She's not the one being attacked. Honestly, the way the Democrats have declared him guilty without a trial I wouldn't blame him if he jumped over the dais and punched half of them.

• C Mc

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

What do you mean he doesn't listen? He listened. The ones unhinged are you and the Democrats.

Lindsey Graham and Brett Kavanaugh are the ones who are unhinged! This is a total mess. Kavanaugh is playing too much to Trump. It's the senators Kavanaugh should be trying to convince. Trump doesn't like losers. Trump is not loyal to anyone. Trump is out for himself. Kavanaugh is .......... CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

Lindsey Graham and Brett Kavanaugh are the ones who are unhinged! This is a total mess. Kavanaugh is playing too much to Trump. It's the senators Kavanaugh should be trying to convince. Trump doesn't like losers. Trump is not loyal to anyone. Trump is out for himself. Kavanaugh is .......... CM

Playing to Trump? You are too far gone. Bat crazy.

• C Mc

@Bill_Coley said:

@reformed said:

You are right! CM

• GaoLu

Shame on the Democratic Party for abusing a mentally challenged woman as a political pawn, making a fool of her and ruining her life. I hope they will at least stand by her when she goes out in her shame, but that wouldn't be a Democratic thing to do.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    I never imagined Democrats would stoop so low--not even some fringe party--as the spectacle they pulled off with Kavanaugh and their mentally unhealthy pawn Ford. Let us pray such people never gain control of America.

I thought the same about the Republicans when they separated children from their parents. Kavanaugh is grown. Let's hope he would get over this. I hope he doesn't get on the court and take revenge. Kavanaugh so emotional and out of control. What assurance Americans have this man will be fair if he is on the court? CM

• C Mc

@reformed said:

You're wrong. I think it's Kavanaugh who is "Bat crazy". I am not trying to get on your Supreme Court. Why can't you disagree without personally attacking me? CM

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@GaoLu said:
    Shame on the Democratic Party for abusing a mentally challenged woman as a political pawn, making a fool of her and ruining her life. I hope they will at least stand by her when she goes out in her shame, but that wouldn't be a Democratic thing to do.

What evidence do you have, Gao Lu, that Dr. Blasey Ford is a "mentally challenged woman"?

• C Mc

Kavanaugh wouldn't answer the questions and keep talking over the Senators. What's wrong with him? This is not the behavior of a judge. He's too rattled. He needs to stop. He's making a mess of things. "False in one thing, false in everything". Could this be applied to Kavanaugh? CM

• C Mc

@Bill_Coley said:

@GaoLu said:

What evidence do you have, Gao Lu, that Dr. Blasey Ford is a "mentally challenged woman"?

If anything, as a layman, it appears that Kavanaugh is "mentally challenged". Look at his behavior. CM

• C Mc

Brett Kavanaugh was angry, dismissive, and belligerent. He debased himself. This event is a national (USA) disgrace. He is disoriented. Someone, stop this! I feel sorry for him. CM

• GaoLu
    edited September 2018

Definitely spiritual warfare. A battle between Good and Evil.

Also, thankful for "Ignore" feature. See the image below:

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

You're wrong. I think it's Kavanaugh who is "Bat crazy". I am not trying to get on your Supreme Court. Why can't you disagree without personally attacking me? CM

I'm attacking your ideas.

@C_M_ said:

@Bill_Coley said:

@GaoLu said:

If anything, as a layman, it appears that Kavanaugh is "mentally challenged". Look at his behavior. CM

You mean being mad that he is accused without evidence then attacked on a national scale?

• C Mc

@reformed said: You're wrong. I think it's Kavanaugh who is "Bat crazy". I am not trying to get on your Supreme Court. Why can't you disagree without personally attacking me? CM
    You mean being mad that he is accused without evidence then attacked on a national scale?

A normal man, in control of himself, doesn't behave the way Kavanaugh did. Be angry, but don't lose control. Having a childish tantrum to get on the Supreme Court is a shameful tactic. He has disqualified himself for the "High Court". He doesn't have the temperament. I wouldn't trust his rulings. He is disrespectful to women and people older than himself. What poor example he set for his girls.

Did he have a drink before coming? He was out of control and incoherent. This man needs to apologize to the American People and withdraw his name. The Senate shouldn't reward bad behavior. Kavanaugh showed-out to please Mr. Trump. Give him a cookie, pat on the back, but not a seat on the Supreme Court. CM

PS. Did you know Kavanaugh went into that hearing room to withdraw his name but changed his mind mid-stream? CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said: You're wrong. I think it's Kavanaugh who is "Bat crazy". I am not trying to get on your Supreme Court. Why can't you disagree without personally attacking me? CM

A normal man, in control of himself, doesn't behave the way Kavanaugh did. Be angry, but don't lose control. Having a childish tantrum to get on the Supreme Court is a shameful tactic. He has disqualified himself for the "High Court". He doesn't have the temperament. I wouldn't trust his rulings. He is disrespectful to women and people older than himself. What poor example he set for his girls.

I don't think he lost control. Did Jesus lose control when he started flipping tables over?

Did he have a drink before coming? He was out of control and incoherent. This man needs to apologize to the American People and withdraw his name. The Senate shouldn't reward bad behavior. Kavanaugh showed-out to please Mr. Trump. Give him a cookie, pat on the back, but not a seat on the Supreme Court. CM

This is baseless and sick.

PS. Did you know Kavanaugh went into that hearing room to withdraw his name but changed his mind mid-stream? CM

Where in the world did you hear that?

• C Mc

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

I am getting weary doing your homework. Read the transcript or the video of Kavanaugh opening statement. You don't go to a job interview with that behavior, only if you don't want the job. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

I am getting weary doing your homework. Read the transcript or the video of Kavanaugh opening statement. You don't go to a job interview with that behavior, only if you don't want the job. CM

In other words you made it up.

• C Mc

Kavanaugh went in to give it all up but changed his mind mid-stream.

On a second point: Is Kavanaugh a closet alcoholic? CM