Melania Trump (current First Lady of the USA)/ Barron

C Mc
C Mc Posts: 4,463

Melania Trump is the current First Lady of the United States and wife of the 45th U.S. President Donald Trump. Melania Trump was born in Novo Mesto, Slovenia and grew up in Sevnica, in the Lower Sava Valley.

She needs prayer. She seems unhappy. The things coming out about her husband, how could she hold her head up. I am certain women, around the world, who share half of her situation, can understand. At any rate, she is struggling to make some decisions. Remember, little Barron (son) too. One can take but so much. Pray America, Pray women of the world for Melania Trump and son. CM

Comments

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368

What makes you think she is unhappy? Swallowing liberal media chunky dog biscuits again?

Pray for her, of course. I remember thinking Michelle Obama looked unhappy. But she really did. But, hey, I have no idea.

• C Mc

GaoLu,
    As a spiritual counselor, I thought of all people, you would understand. This doesn't have anything to do with "liberal media"; "biscuits", "chunky" nor "dogs." Why can't I or others look beyond Mr. Trump's faults and see Melania needs? Are you suggesting that I can't think for myself, discern needs, or express some compassion without the so-called, "liberal media"?

Are we being a bit too sensitive about something? Melania's husband lack of knowledge, erratic behavior and moral shortcomings doesn't preclude her from the need of prayer. Rich and powerful the two of them are still human and need prayer. Life is real and it can be painful for some, even in high places. I don't dislike the Trumps, I just don't agree with his policies, priorities, protagonistic speeches and pretentious concern for all Americans.

Just because I may not agree with America in its dealings around the world or Mr. Trump's policies, it doesn't mean the emasculation of my Christianity. This is a prayer request for a mother and son, in the public's eyes, with a husband/father with the expose' marital unfaithfulness. Don't you agree she needs prayer? Must everything be political? So, you see, it's not just her facial expressions or comparing her to Michelle Obama. It's praying for those whom the Lord impresses upon our hearts. Is not this post is under the right heading, "Prayer Requests?" CM

PS. Pray for Germany Chancellor, Angela Merkle -- re-elected.

• C Mc

Pray for Melania Trump. She has the riches, had the better, now she's getting the worse. The expose' of her husband's deeds will widen next week, on 60 Minutes. Some of the men in CD may not get it, but your wives and daughters do. Really, pray for Melania! She needs strength to endure and to consider her options for decisions to move forward. No woman should have to go through this, especially, publicly, but this is her lot to deal with, unfortunately. What does a woman do or where can she go when she's married to the most powerful man in the world? Please, gentlemen, solicit the prayers of your wives and women's groups (Republicans/Dems) on the behalf of Melania Trump. Thanks. CM

PS. Don't forget her son, Barron. God, help him. CM

• Dave_L
    Dave_L Posts: 2,362

We should pray for Donald too. But at the same time, it is when we bottom out and come to the end of ourselves that we trust in Christ. And only then..... So maybe we are seeing this here.

• C Mc

@Dave_L said:
    We should pray for Donald too.

This is a given, according to scriptures. Many times the spouse is the that is forgotten.

But at the same time, it is when we bottom out and come to the end of ourselves that we trust in Christ. And only then..... So maybe we are seeing this here.

Your statement brings to mind several Bible verses:

• "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall" (Proverbs 16:18 (KJV).
    • "Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after" (1 Timothy 5:24).
    • "Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered" (Romans 4:7).

Notwithstanding, this is not about pointing the finger at this juncture, but petitioning of prayers. CM

• GaoLu

While you are at it, pray for your own wife and kids too. Don't forget them.

• C Mc
    edited March 2018

@Dave_L said:
    We should pray for Donald too.

This is a given, according to scriptures. Many times the spouse is the that is forgotten.

A correction: Many times the spouse is the one that's forgotten.

@GaoLu said:

To whom are you speaking, to CM or Dave? CM

• GaoLu

Everyone. Just a comment in general inline with the tenor of the discussion.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:

Wouldn't the above be obvious and a given? What person would do otherwise? Is your statement suggestive of some observed experience or a knowledge you are not certain?

I don't think you are suggesting a Christian can't walk and chew gum at the same time. That is praying for himself, family and the Trumps at the same time. Are you? CM

• GaoLu

Good grief. I think you are disturbingly overreactive. Dude, just pray!

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    Good grief. I think you are disturbingly overreactive. Dude, just pray!

I didn't mean to upset you, Wow! "Just Pray", I wasn't waiting for permission from you or any others. Sorry, the train has left the station. You will be correct if you say continue to pray. Truth be told, I don't need you to tell me that either. So, who is "disturbingly overreactive?"

Calm down, what's wrong now? I will also pray for you. I hope this is acceptable and not too disturbing. I was soliciting the support of others. If you feel forced or choose not to pray, fine, no public humiliation. CM

• dct112685
    dct112685 Posts: 1,114

This thread has breached the point of ridiculous and pointless.

• GaoLu

Mea Culpa, Me Paenitet.

• C Mc

Weren't you glad the First Lady was able to conduct a panel on bullying today? God help her to hold up her head, to do something positive for others. Keep praying. CM

• C Mc

@davidtaylorjr said:
    This thread has breached the point of ridiculous and pointless.

Why? I am sorry to hear this. CM

• GaoLu

@C_M_ said:
    Weren't you glad the First Lady was able to conduct a panel on bullying today? God help her to hold up her head, to do something positive for others. Keep praying. CM

Yes, she is doing great! Keep on praying!

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:

@C_M_ said:

Yes, she is doing great! Keep on praying!

Amen! Praise, Prayer, and Work are the best ways to deal with life's hurts. CM

• C Mc

Prayer for the Willey family: Life support ending for 'brain dead' school shooting victim--Mar 23, 2018, 1:25 AM ET

Jaelynn Willey. A teenager armed with a handgun shot and critically wounded Willey inside a Maryland school on Tuesday, March 20, 2018, The teen was shot Tuesday by 17-year-old Austin Rollins at Great Mills High School in St. Mary's County.

Melissa Willey told news reporters Thursday night that her daughter, 16-year-old Jaelynn Willey had "no life left in her." She said Jaelynn would be removed from life support during the evening, by the family's decision.

I just hope no pro-lifers didn't protest against the family's hard decision, making it more difficult as they do many times in abortion situations. CM

PS. Remember, also, the shooter's family.

• dct112685

@C_M_ said:
    Prayer for the Willey family: Life support ending for 'brain dead' school shooting victim--Mar 23, 2018, 1:25 AM ET

Jaelynn Willey. A teenager armed with a handgun shot and critically wounded Willey inside a Maryland school on Tuesday, March 20, 2018, The teen was shot Tuesday by 17-year-old Austin Rollins at Great Mills High School in St. Mary's County.

Melissa Willey told news reporters Thursday night that her daughter, 16-year-old Jaelynn Willey had "no life left in her." She said Jaelynn would be removed from life support during the evening, by the family's decision.

I just hope no pro-lifers didn't protest against the family's hard decision, making it more difficult as they do many times in abortion situations. CM

Why do you have to bring politics into this post? You lose any credibility when you do that of genuine care.

Pro-Lifers are not against taking people off of life support. That is a horrible situation and decision to have to make as a family. Pro-Life advocates are against the taking of life intentionally by way of murder or convenience. Albert Mohler had a good explanation of this at this past year's Ligonier National Conference. I'll try to find the video.

• C Mc

@davidtaylorjr said:

Why do you have to bring politics into this post? You lose any credibility when you do that of genuine care.

Pro-Lifers are not against taking people off of life support. That is a horrible situation and decision to have to make as a family. Pro-Life advocates are against the taking of life intentionally by way of murder or convenience. Albert Mohler had a good explanation of this at this past year's Ligonier National Conference. I'll try to find the video.

Excuse me, it wasn't politics. It was an understanding. Wow, how fast we draw conclusions? For your information, I had in mind, The Terri Schiavo Case. It was a right-to-die legal case in the United States from 1990 to 2005, involving Theresa Marie "Terri" Schiavo a woman in an irreversible persistent vegetative state. Outside people got into the family business, even the then, President of the USA.

I hope your information is correct. I would be very much interested in the Albert Mohler's video. If what you said is so, I learned something. Happy?

So, you see David, everything is not politics. Please, stop trying to pigeonhole me as a total "political animal." I discuss politics, but it's not my life. Peace and love. CM

• dct112685

@C_M_ said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Excuse me, it wasn't politics. It was an understanding. Wow, how fast we draw conclusions? For your information, I had in mind, The Terri Schiavo Case. It was a right-to-die legal case in the United States from 1990 to 2005, involving Theresa Marie "Terri" Schiavo a woman in an irreversible persistent vegetative state. Outside people got into the family business, even the then, President of the USA.

I hope your information is correct. I would be very much interested in the Albert Mohler's video. If what you said is so, I learned something. Happy?

So, you see David, everything is not politics. Please, stop trying to pigeonhole me as a total "political animal." I discuss politics, but it's not my life. Peace and love. CM

Actually you did make a political statement whether you want to admit it or not.

• C Mc

David, I explain what I had in mind. Can you let it go? Are you on some mission or something? My! CM

• dct112685

@C_M_ said:
    David, I explain what I had in mind. Can you let it go? Are you on some mission or something? My! CM

No, I'm saying you are either being dishonest about the fact you made a political statement or did not realize the statement was political. My instinct based on previous interactions with you, however, tell me that you knew good and well it was a political statement.

• C Mc

@davidtaylorjr said:

@C_M_ said:

No, I'm saying you are either being dishonest about the fact you made a political statement or did not realize the statement was political. My instinct based on previous interactions with you, however, tell me that you knew good and well it was a political statement.

David,
    "A political statement" or not, you must take what I said, of what I had in mind, when I wrote above, or nurse yourself on your "instinct." David, as much as you may desire the "gift" or the skill, you're not a mind reader. You seem to be obsessed, recently, with labeling me as "being dishonest." Stop this nonsense! Be at peace and move the conversation on. CM

• dct112685

@C_M_ said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@C_M_ said:

David,
    "A political statement" or not, you must take what I said, of what I had in mind, when I wrote above, or nurse yourself on your "instinct." David, as much as you may desire the "gift" or the skill, you're not a mind reader. You seem to be obsessed, recently, with labeling me as "being dishonest." Stop this nonsense! Be at peace and move the conversation on. CM

There is no way it was not a political statement.

• C Mc

A stone is hard. Velvet is soft. Sun is hot. CM

• C Mc

@C_M_ said:
    Pray for Melania Trump. She has the riches, had the better, now she's getting the worse. The expose' of her husband's deeds will widen next week, on 60 Minutes. Some of the men in CD may not get it, but your wives and daughters do. Really, pray for Melania! She needs strength to endure and to consider her options for decisions to move forward. No woman should have to go through this, especially, publicly, but this is her lot to deal with, unfortunately. What does a woman do or where can she go when she's married to the most powerful man in the world? Please, gentlemen, solicit the prayers of your wives and women's groups (Republicans/Dems) on the behalf of Melania Trump. Thanks. CM

PS. Don't forget her son, Barron. God, help him. CM

CM

• C Mc

Just a thought: If you were to counsel Melania, how would you do so and what approach (emphasis) you would take? CM

• GaoLu

What makes you think she needs counseling. Projection?