Proof: Parkland Survivors Screaming For Gun Control Aren't Serious About Fixing The Issues

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/05/florida-school-shooting-survivor-yeah-i-hung-up-on-trump-white-house-n2457368

This is proof, they don't want to actually have a discussion or debate. It is their way or no way. The President gave you an opportunity to make your voice heard and you brag about hanging up on his office. You should be ashamed of yourself and clearly you don't want to actually fix the problem, you just want your 3 weeks of fame in the limelight capitalizing on the deaths of your peers. SHAMEFUL

Comments

• Dave_L
    Dave_L Posts: 2,362

Thanks for the post. I don't think we should question their mistrust of the system that made such evil possible. But this nation needs them more that they need us. They can build quality lives for themselves in many places, never giving us a second thought. They are doing us a favor trying to undo what we did to them.

• dct112685
    dct112685 Posts: 1,114

@Dave_L said:
    Thanks for the post. I don't think we should question their mistrust of the system that made such evil possible. But this nation needs them more that they need us. They can build quality lives for themselves in many places, never giving us a second thought. They are doing us a favor trying to undo what we did to them.

That's a bunch of hogwash. WE did NOTHING to them. Nicolas Cruz did.

• Dave_L

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

You promote the environment, and others the catalyst that made it all happen.

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

That's ridiculous. Did you know Nicholas Cruz was repeatedly bullied at the school? http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200754714.html

So in fact, the students at the school who bullied him were the catalyst that made it all happen if you want to be honest about it. But nobody wants to talk about that. It's politically incorrect.

• Dave_L

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

That's ridiculous. Did you know Nicholas Cruz was repeatedly bullied at the school? http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200754714.html

So in fact, the students at the school who bullied him were the catalyst that made it all happen if you want to be honest about it. But nobody wants to talk about that. It's politically incorrect.

I didn't identify the catalyst that pushed him over the edge, but you made the carnage possible by supporting the corresponding gun laws.

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

I didn't identify the catalyst that pushed him over the edge, but you made the carnage possible by supporting the corresponding gun laws.

Do you support planes? You made 9/11 possible. Do you support fertilizer for crops? You made the OK city bombing possible. See how ridiculous your argument is?

• Dave_L
    edited March 2018

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

Do you support planes? You made 9/11 possible. Do you support fertilizer for crops? You made the OK city bombing possible. See how ridiculous your argument is?

Passenger planes are not designed to be mass casualty instruments. So I can support them with a clear conscience even if someone uses them illegally. But the guns you support are designed for mass casualties. And I cannot support them because of this.

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

Passenger planes are not designed to be mass casualty instruments. So I can support them with a clear conscience even if someone uses them illegally. But the guns you support are designed for mass casualties. And I cannot support them because of this.

That's fine. But don't force that on everyone else. Your conscience tells you that, mine does not.

• Dave_L
    edited March 2018

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

That's fine. But don't force that on everyone else. Your conscience tells you that, mine does not.

How can you work to increase the deaths of innocents and follow Christ????

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

I don't work to increase the deaths of innocents and quite frankly it is disgusting of you to even suggest it! I'm not going to sit here and allow you to slander me.

• Dave_L

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

I don't work to increase the deaths of innocents and quite frankly it is disgusting of you to even suggest it! I'm not going to sit here and allow you to slander me.

I'm pointing out how your position favoring the distribution of weapons designed for mass casualty does not align with Christ.

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

I'm pointing out how your position favoring the distribution of weapons designed for mass casualty does not align with Christ.

No you aren't. You are saying I am a murderer and I have blood on my hands. That's a liberal rhetoric. Glad you align yourself with Democrats and liars. Your true colors have shown.

• Dave_L

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

No you aren't. You are saying I am a murderer and I have blood on my hands. That's a liberal rhetoric. Glad you align yourself with Democrats and liars. Your true colors have shown.

If someone votes Pro Choice, do they share in the guilt of innocent bloodshed? Your stance on guns is no better than this.

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

If someone votes Pro Choice, do they share in the guilt of innocent bloodshed? Your stance on guns is no better than this.

Apples and Oranges. Pro Choice means you actively endorse the killing of an innocent by saying a woman has the right to take that life. Pro-Guns do not. The Pro-Gun side of things do not say you have the right to take a human life outside of self-defense. Now, you can argue self-defense is a sin and you and I will have to agree to disagree. But you can't even possibly argue that honestly saying that the two are the same..

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@davidtaylorjr said:

Are you trying to say all who have been bullied is entitled to purchase AR-15, and is justified shooting up a school? Bullied students should be entitled to help and counseling not flaunt the rights to own a gun. Christians should be advocating counseling and offering prays to Bullied students not encouraging gun rights, supported by the NRA. CM

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@davidtaylorjr said:
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/05/florida-school-shooting-survivor-yeah-i-hung-up-on-trump-white-house-n2457368

This is proof, they don't want to actually have a discussion or debate. It is their way or no way. The President gave you an opportunity to make your voice heard and you brag about hanging up on his office. You should be ashamed of yourself and clearly you don't want to actually fix the problem, you just want your 3 weeks of fame in the limelight capitalizing on the deaths of your peers. SHAMEFUL

David, THE REAL SHAME IS YOUR FAILURE TO SAY THIS:

Florida Lawmakers Approve Gun-Control Bill-- State House passed the bill, 67 to 50, which now goes to Gov. Rick Scott

Arian Campo-FloresUpdated March 7, 2018, 7:26 p.m. ET-- By Arian Campo-Flores
    Florida lawmakers approved a bill Wednesday that adds the first notable gun restrictions in the firearm-friendly state in decades, three weeks after the deadly school shooting in Parkland, Fla.

The measure passed after lengthy, emotional debate in the state House and Senate. Lawmakers faced intense pressure to act from Republican Gov. Rick Scott and family members of those killed in the Feb. 14 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School that left 17 people dead.

Is it so hard to affirm the "future leaders" of America? Are you ashamed of them? The children are breaking the USA gun fever, NOT supported by the NRA. CM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/florida-lawmakers-poised-to-vote-on-gun-restrictions-1520439591

• Dave_L

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

Apples and Oranges. Pro Choice means you actively endorse the killing of an innocent by saying a woman has the right to take that life. Pro-Guns do not. The Pro-Gun side of things do not say you have the right to take a human life outside of self-defense. Now, you can argue self-defense is a sin and you and I will have to agree to disagree. But you can't even possibly argue that honestly saying that the two are the same..

It is not comparing apples to oranges by comparing the killing of innocents by guns or by abortion. You support laws that permit designing and selling guns that allow for killing the maximum number of innocent people in the least amount of time. What the abortion clinics miss, you make sure someone else takes care of.

How is this not pure evil?

• dct112685

@C_M_ said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Are you trying to say all who have been bullied is entitled to purchase AR-15, and is justified shooting up a school? Bullied students should be entitled to help and counseling not flaunt the rights to own a gun. Christians should be advocating counseling and offering prays to Bullied students not encouraging gun rights, supported by the NRA. CM

The fact that you even suggest that I said that shows you aren't rational on this subject or honest.

@C_M_ said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

David, THE REAL SHAME IS YOUR FAILURE TO SAY THIS:

Florida Lawmakers Approve Gun-Control Bill-- State House passed the bill, 67 to 50, which now goes to Gov. Rick Scott

Arian Campo-FloresUpdated March 7, 2018, 7:26 p.m. ET-- By Arian Campo-Flores
    Florida lawmakers approved a bill Wednesday that adds the first notable gun restrictions in the firearm-friendly state in decades, three weeks after the deadly school shooting in Parkland, Fla.

The measure passed after lengthy, emotional debate in the state House and Senate. Lawmakers faced intense pressure to act from Republican Gov. Rick Scott and family members of those killed in the Feb. 14 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School that left 17 people dead.

Is it so hard to affirm the "future leaders" of America? Are you ashamed of them? The children are breaking the USA gun fever, NOT supported by the NRA. CM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/florida-lawmakers-poised-to-vote-on-gun-restrictions-1520439591

Actually, the real shame is that passed so quickly. Now is not the time for this. You know hospice tells people when tragedy strikes don't make any large decisions for a year because you aren't in a right state of mind. These lawmakers passed something just to pass it without addressing the real issues.

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

It is not comparing apples to oranges by comparing the killing of innocents by guns or by abortion. You support laws that permit designing and selling guns that allow for killing the maximum number of innocent people in the least amount of time. What the abortion clinics miss, you make sure someone else takes care of.

How is this not pure evil?

Dave that is just a lie. The guns are NOT designed to kill the maximum number of innocent people. You are being very dishonest right now.

• Dave_L

@davidtaylorjr said:

Dave that is just a lie. The guns are NOT designed to kill the maximum number of innocent people. You are being very dishonest right now.

I am not lying. If so. why do bump stocks exist?

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Here's a question, do you even know what a bump stock does? I bet you don't.

• Dave_L

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Why are they working to ban them?

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

As usual, you don't answer the question. They are working to ban them because of people like you, who listen to only what the media says about them and don't even know what they are and actually do. More importantly, they do not know what they are not and do not do.

Here is what they are not and do not do, they DO NOT turn a semi-automatic firearm into an automatic firearm. Did you know that?

• Dave_L

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

As usual, you don't answer the question. They are working to ban them because of people like you, who listen to only what the media says about them and don't even know what they are and actually do. More importantly, they do not know what they are not and do not do.

Here is what they are not and do not do, they DO NOT turn a semi-automatic firearm into an automatic firearm. Did you know that?

I always make sure of what I say before saying it.

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Then you know banning bump stocks is a fruitless endeavor as they don't really change anything. You realize that right? I'm for banning them only because it will look like we give the gun control nuts a bone.

• Dave_L

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Then you know banning bump stocks is a fruitless endeavor as they don't really change anything. You realize that right? I'm for banning them only because it will look like we give the gun control nuts a bone.

Why would Trump think they are bad?

WASHINGTON — President Trump — under pressure from angry, grieving students from a Florida high school where a gunman killed 17 people last week — ordered the Justice Department on Tuesday to issue regulations banning so-called bump stocks, which convert semiautomatic guns into automatic weapons like those used last year in the massacre of concertgoers in Las Vegas.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/20/us/politics/trump-bump-stocks.html

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

WASHINGTON — President Trump — under pressure from angry, grieving students from a Florida high school where a gunman killed 17 people last week — ordered the Justice Department on Tuesday to issue regulations banning so-called bump stocks, which convert semiautomatic guns into automatic weapons like those used last year in the massacre of concertgoers in Las Vegas.

It said it right there in the first line: under pressure from angry grieving students....

Also, if you listen to the President's remarks, he also doesn't understand that bump stocks do not create automatic weapons.

• Dave_L

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

It said it right there in the first line: under pressure from angry grieving students....

Also, if you listen to the President's remarks, he also doesn't understand that bump stocks do not create automatic weapons.

I think Mr. Trump might know more than we do.

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Not if he thinks a bump stock turns a semi-auto into full auto.

• Dave_L

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

I think he knows what he is talking about and possibly we are not as informed. I must admit, I know more about the bible than I do about weapons.

• dct112685

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@Dave_L said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

I think he knows what he is talking about and possibly we are not as informed. I must admit, I know more about the bible than I do about weapons.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/04/us/bump-stock-las-vegas-gun.html Even the New York Times shows that it does NOT convert the weapons to automatic weapons, although they make you read carefully to catch that.

In fact, a simple google search shows that you can achieve the same rate of fire WITHOUT a bump stock. https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS786US786&ei=u0ChWszIHYOuzwKjsZ74CQ&q=bump+fire+without+bump+stock&oq=bump+fire+without+bump+stock&gs_l=psy-ab.3...37947.40967.0.41164.28.9.0.0.0.0.571.870.2-1j5-1.2.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..26.1.571...0.0.vzi2P65-C-I&safe=active