Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #6
After these things I heard something like the loud sound of a great crowd in heaven saying, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 LEB)
- Trinitarians falsely proclaim that God has No Name
- Trinitarians falsely proclaim that God's Name cannot be found in the Greek or NT
- Jesus' Name when translated means 'Jehovah is Our Righteousness'
- John's Name when translated means 'Jehovah has been Gracious'
- Matthew's Name when translated means "Gift of Jehovah'
So they are many Names that Have Jehovah in them in the Greek! Jesus - John - Matthew - to list a few.
The divine name appears in its abbreviated form in the Christian Greek Scriptures. At Revelation 19:1, 3, 4, 6, the divine name is embedded in the word “Hallelujah.” This comes from a Hebrew expression that literally means “Praise Jah.” “Jah” is a contraction of the name Jehovah. Many names used in the Christian Greek Scriptures were derived from the divine name. In fact, reference works explain that Jesus’ own name means “Jehovah Is Salvation.”