Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #6

Brother Rando
Brother Rando Posts: 1,322
edited November 2023 in Biblical Studies

After these things I heard something like the loud sound of a great crowd in heaven saying, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 LEB)

• Trinitarians falsely proclaim that God has No Name
  • Trinitarians falsely proclaim that God's Name cannot be found in the Greek or NT
  • Jesus' Name when translated means 'Jehovah is Our Righteousness'
  • John's Name when translated means 'Jehovah has been Gracious'
  • Matthew's Name when translated means "Gift of Jehovah'

So they are many Names that Have Jehovah in them in the Greek! Jesus - John - Matthew - to list a few.

The divine name appears in its abbreviated form in the Christian Greek Scriptures. At Revelation 19:1, 3, 4, 6, the divine name is embedded in the word “Hallelujah.” This comes from a Hebrew expression that literally means “Praise Jah.” “Jah” is a contraction of the name Jehovah. Many names used in the Christian Greek Scriptures were derived from the divine name. In fact, reference works explain that Jesus’ own name means “Jehovah Is Salvation.”

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• @Brother Rando November 30 Jesus' Name when translated means 'Jehovah is Our Righteousness'

Which word appeared first centuries ago: Jesus or Jehovah ?

Jesus first appeared in the European Middle Ages (between 1,547 & 570 years ago) when Latin letter sounds for "i" & "J" separated into distinct letters for Latin spelling change of Iesus => Jesus

Jehovah later appeared in the 16th century, ~500 years ago => Jehovah or Iehouah

Chronologically impossible for Jesus name meaning to be Jehovah (as ancient name meaning knew correct way to say Holy יהוה name). Hence, contemporary name meaning interpretations do NOT prove ancient knowledge nor usage. Ancient pronunciation of Holy יהוה divine name is different than Jehovah.

Jesus shares " יהוה Righteousness of we "/יהוה Righteousness of us " name as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

To me, the English pronoun 'our' ('of us') in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses our human view of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's point of view for the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו is " יהוה Righteousness of we " (consistent with One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God being uniquely unlike any created being by having more than one voice, a plural unique God as described in Deuteronomy 6:4

שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד

sh'-MA yis-ra-AYL a-do-NAI e-lo-HAY-nu a-do-NAI e-KHAD

Israel365 Bible transliteration shows Jews say "a-do-NAI" (Lord) for יהוה (disguise or epithat for use outside the Jewish Temple that attempts to avoid abusing Holy יהוה name as cursing יהוה is punished by death).

שמע = sh'-MA : Verb, Qal, Imperative, 2nd Person, Masculine, Singular : Hear & Obey

ישראל = yis-ra-AYL : Noun, Proper, Singular, Absolute : Israel (Singular Noun for a particular group of people)

יהוה = "a-do-NAI" (Lord) : Noun, Proper, Masculine, Singular, Absolute : the one who was & the one who is & the one who is to come

אלהינו = e-lo-HAY-nu : Noun, Common, Masculine, Plural, Construct (of) & Pronoun, Suffixed, 1st Person, Plural : God

יהוה = "a-do-NAI" (Lord) : Noun, Proper, Masculine, Singular, Absolute : the one who was & the one who is & the one who is to come

אחד = e-KHAD : numeral, cardinal, singular, absolute : one/only

Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), & plural. What is plural in the One unique אלהים God ?

@Brother Rando November 30 At Revelation 19:1, 3, 4, 6, the divine name is embedded in the word “Hallelujah.” This comes from a Hebrew expression that literally means “Praise Jah.”

Logos Bible Study right click on Hallelujah in Revelation 19:1 LEB shows many items, which includes Koine Greek manuscript Ἁλληλουϊά· (Hallelouia:) {"h" is transliteration of rough breathing mark over initial vowel}, Koine Greek lemma ἁλληλουϊά (hallelouia) and Greek Strong's 239. Hallelujah and ἁλληλουϊά (hallelouia) have an "a" vowel sound in the last syllable that corresponds with the first half יה of the Hebrew tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH).

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

The first syllable of Jehovah & Iehouah has an "e" vowel sound.

Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

Jehovah is NOT the correct way to say יהוה

If Jehovah was the correct יהוה pronuniciation, then Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Psalm 115:18) & Greek ἁλληλουϊά hallelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) would not exist because the last syllable would be an "e" sound instead of an "a" sound. The non-existence of Hallelujeh proves Jehovah was/is NOT the correct personal name of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God both now & when Jewish Rabbi Jesus walked on earth ~2,000 years ago.

My forever best friend & redeemer יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus can forgive sin if a human wants to repent from their sin against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, believe & want יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua to be יהוה Lord (with Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh = Breath The Holy) & receive the free ❤️ love gift from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. To me, יהוה Hosts humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in human flesh as The Son of אלהים God & The Son of Man, who is forever King Righteous (Melchizedek).

Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh allowed Holy human body of יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus to be brutally sacrificed as the ❤️ Loving substitute for the just sin penalty deserved by all human sin.

"Who is like God ?" Michael the Archangel worships & serves Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Eternal truth is consistent. Remember many Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide me reason NOT to trust the inconsistent human organization (along with a number of doctrinal changes over the years). True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

More Watchtower Society inconsistency is "trinitarian" assertions (truth twisted with falsehoods) that lack collaboration by credible sources. Lack of credibility proves alignment with our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, who wants every human to experience eternity separated from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love. Most (if not all) JW.org "trinitarian" assertions do NOT describe my faith belief. Thankfully the Ruach HaKodesh (Breath The Holy) gently taught me three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables יהו are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed). Correct way to say יהוה is awesomely Holy, worthy of worship 🙏

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited December 2023

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Ancient pronunciation of Holy יהוה divine name is different than Jehovah.

@Brother Rando

Correct because English is a latter language. Therefore, the ancient pronunciation of Jesus, Joel, Joshua, Elijah are different. All transliterations of language vary from one another. Matter of fact, Hebrew in 300 BCE which is over 2,300 years ago was a dying language. Therefore, the Sanhedrin began to transliterate the Hebrew OT into Greek. Ever hear of the Greek Septuagint?

So one can easily reason since Jesus, Joel, Joshua, and many others were names that were derived from Jehovah, then they all were different pronunciations. The Greek language came about around 900 BCE and may have been one of the many languages from the tower of babel destruction.

• Jesus sounds different than יֵשׁ֔וּעַ in Hebrew. Even the pronunciation of Yeshua is different that יֵשׁ֔וּעַ in Hebrew.

Just as Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation' so also does Yeshua mean 'Yahweh is Salvation' which are pronounced differently. Both include God's Name in them as it does with Joshua, Joel, and Elijah. Hallelujah!

No matter what language transliteration is used, the Hebrew Script remains the SAME!!

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Brother Rando December 20 No matter what language transliteration is used, the Hebrew Script remains the SAME!!

Lesson learned using Google Translate is copy results followed by translating in the opposite direction:

The last phrase ישוע יהוה ישועה is an example of a Hebrew verbless clause, which could be translated: "Jesus was/is/will be יהוה salvation". Hebrew language uses verbless clauses to avoid verb variations of יהוה. Hebrew verbs express kind of action without any time indication (contextual words express time). In contrast, English verbs primarily express time of action: past, present, future. Koine Greek verbs also primarily express kind of action with the indicative mood having secondary time aspect.

@Brother Rando December 20 The Greek language came about around 900 BCE and may have been one of the many languages from the tower of babel destruction.

One Jewish Timeline of History places the Dispersion from the Tower of Babel in 1761 BCE.

Britannica Greek Language article mentions "an Ancient phase, subdivided into a Mycenaean period (texts in syllabic script attested from the 14th to the 13th century BCE)" that's between 361 & 461 years after the Tower of Babel.

@Brother Rando December 20 Matter of fact, Hebrew in 300 BCE which is over 2,300 years ago was a dying language. Therefore, the Sanhedrin began to transliterate the Hebrew OT into Greek. Ever hear of the Greek Septuagint?

Britannica Septuagint article does not mention the Sanhedrin.

Logos Bible Study search for lemma.h:יהוה in the Lexham Hebrew Bible finds 6,828 results. Logos Bible Study search for lemma.h:יהוה in LXX Swete (a Greek Septuagint with Hebrew Reverse Interlinear alignment) finds 6,762 results. Logos Bible Study search for lemma.h:יהוה INTERSECTS lemma.g:κύριος@N?S in LXX Swete finds 6,085 results (90 %) where Jewish scholars translated יהוה as singular κύριος (Lord) in the Greek Septuagint over two centuries before the human birth of Jesus = יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua. Logos Bible Study search for lemma.h:יהוה INTERSECTS lemma.g:θεός@N?S in LXX Swete finds 256 results where Jewish scholars translated יהוה as singular θεός (God) in the Greek Septuagint.

@Brother Rando December 20 So one can easily reason since Jesus, Joel, Joshua, and many others were names that were derived from Jehovah, then they all were different pronunciations. 

Remember Jehovah pronunciation of יהוה did NOT exist when Jesus, Joel, Joshua, and many others were alive on earth so their Jewish names were derived from יהוה using the correct Holy pronounciation.

JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

Jehovah is NOT the correct Holy way to say יהוה

If Jehovah was the correct יהוה pronuniciation, then Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Psalm 115:18) & Greek ἁλληλουϊά hallelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) would not exist because the last syllable would be an "e" sound instead of an "a" sound. The non-existence of Hallelujeh proves  Jehovah was/is NOT the correct personal name of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God both now & when Jewish Rabbi Jesus walked on earth ~2,000 years ago.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited December 2023

If Jehovah was the correct יהוה pronuniciation, then Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Psalm 115:18) & Greek ἁλληλουϊά hallelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) would not exist because the last syllable would be an "e" sound instead of an "a" sound. The non-existence of Hallelujeh proves  Jehovah was/is NOT the correct personal name of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God both now & when Jewish Rabbi Jesus walked on earth ~2,000 years

@Brother Rando

The non-existence of Hallelujeh proves that 'Praise Jehovah' is correct as Hallelujah. Praise Only goes to the true God Jehovah יהוה . "Praise Jah"

• To reject Hallelujah wasn't the Inspiration of HOLY SPIRIT is a deliberate sin against Holy Spirit.
    • The angel that has Gods' Name in him יהוה is Jehovah's means of Salvation as the Christ.
    • Greek hallelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) so does the LEB at Rev 19:1 with (Hallelujah)
    • Elijah = 'My God is Jehovah' is NOT Elijeh
    No matter what language transliteration is used, the Hebrew Script remains the SAME!!

Jehovah transliterates to יהוה. Remember @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ falsely claims Jehovah nor Yahweh is יהוה.

Jehovah יהוה does not change. “For I am JehovahI do not change."(Malachi 3:6) “I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the Way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

BIBLE QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Is God’s Name Jesus?

The Bible’s answer Jesus referred to himself as “God’s Son” or “the Son of God.” (John 10:36; 11:4) Jesus never identified himself as Almighty God.

Moreover, Jesus prayed to God. (Matthew 26:39) And while teaching his followers how to pray, Jesus said: “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.”—Matthew 6:9.

Jesus revealed God’s name when he quoted an ancient passage of Scripture and said: “Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.”—Mark 12:29; Deuteronomy 6:4.

• Christ is the Angel of the Covenant

“Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts.” (Malachi 3:1)

Notice the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple to Inspect and what did he find? In 29 CE at the mark of the 70th week, the Messiah would suddenly appear to Inspect the Temple.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! (Matthew 23:37)

Who said this?? Jesus referred to himself like that of a mother hen trying to protect her young by spreading his wings… but they did not want it. In the closing of the book of Revelation, Jesus reveals his identity to his disciples by stating, “I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star.” (Rev 22:16)

Jesus said to him: “I am the Way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)  Who is Jesus Christ?

Come! Learn about the Master!  Request a Free Bible Study today….

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,134
    edited December 2023

My apologies for lack of words to fully express wondrous Holy intensity through out my whole being when thinking/saying יהוה correctly.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 20 If Jehovah was the correct יהוה pronuniciation, then Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Psalm 115:18) & Greek ἁλληλουϊά hallelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) would not exist because the last syllable would be an "e" sound instead of an "a" sound. The non-existence of Hallelujeh proves  Jehovah was/is NOT the correct personal name of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God both now & when Jewish Rabbi Jesus walked on earth ~2,000 years ago.

@Brother Rando December 21 The non-existence of Hallelujeh proves that 'Praise Jehovah' is correct as Hallelujah. Praise Only goes to the true God Jehovah יהוה . "Praise Jah"

What is the correct vowel sound for יה (first half of יהוה) ? Jah or Jeh(ovah)

My thinking/saying HalleluYah followed by think/saying the rest of יהוה helps me Praise 🙏 Worship Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God 😍

Humanly wonder if @Brother Rando heard someone calling 'Ronda, Ronda' about response:

• @Brother Rando going to that person in response to 'Ronda' calling (expecting 'Ronda' calling = "Rando' calling)
    • @Brother Rando looking with that person for 'Ronda'

@Brother Rando December 21 * The angel that has Gods' Name in him יהוה is Jehovah's means of Salvation as the Christ.

Thank you for expressing your faith belief, which is consistent with untrustworthy Society teaching.

To me, The Christ = The Messiah = The Holy One of Israel is an eternal portion (one voice) of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Believing the Christ is a created angelic being having יהוה shows rejection of command in John 14:1

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Be Ye Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be Ye Believing

Why did τὸν θεόν The Most High God command followers of יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus to continously Be Believing in יֵשׁוּעַ Jesus the same as continously Be Believing in τὸν θεόν The Most High God ?

@Brother Rando December 21 * Greek hallelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) so does the LEB at Rev 19:1 with (Hallelujah)

Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah & Greek ἁλληλουϊά hallelouia prove the יה (first half of יהוה) has an "a" vowel sound.  Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).  Jehovah is NOT the correct Holy way to say יהוה

Contemporary Google Translate & modern name interpretation simply do NOT show ancient historical usage. Jesus did not use a smartphone while walking on earth ~2,000 years ago (& growing up had me using a telephone with a rotary dial).

Malachi 3:1-15 LEB =>

“Look! I am going to send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. And the Lord whom you are seeking will come suddenly to his temple, and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you are taking pleasure — look! — he is about to come,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. And who can endure the day of his coming? And who is the one who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner’s fire, like launderers’ alkali. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the children of Levi, and he will refine them like gold and like silver, and they will present to יהוה Yahweh offerings in righteousness. And the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to Yahweh, like in the days of old and like in former years. 

“Then I will approach you for judgment, and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers and against the adulterers, and against those who swear falsely, and against the oppressors of the hired worker with his wages, the widow and the orphan, and the abusers of the alien, and yet do not fear me,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. 

“For I, יהוה Yahweh, have not changed, and you, O children of Jacob, have not perished. From the days of your ancestors you have turned aside from my rules, and have not kept them! Return to me and I will return to you,” says Yahweh of hosts, “but you say, ‘How shall we return?’ 

Will a human dare to rob אלהים God? Yet you are robbing me! And you say, ‘How have we robbed you?’ In the tithes and the contributions! You are being cursed with a curse, for you are robbing me, the whole nation of you! Bring the whole tithe to the storehouse, so that there will be food in my house, and test me please in this,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven, and pour forth for you an overflowing blessing. I will rebuke the devourer for you; it will not destroy the fruit of your soil; your vine in the field will not be unfruitful,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “And all the nations will call you blessed, because you will be a land in which one takes joy,” says יהוה Yahweh of hosts. “Your words have been harsh against me,” says יהוה Yahweh. “But you say, ‘How have we spoken together against you?’ You have said, ‘It is useless to serve אלהים God! What is the gain if we keep his requirements, and if we walk as mourners before יהוה Yahweh of hosts? And now we are calling the arrogant blessed! Not only do those who do wickedness prosper; they also test אלהים God and they escape!’ ” 

Whose words were spoken ?

My faith believes יהוה Yahweh of hosts is an eternal voice in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God who humbly left Holy throne to be clothed in human flesh. Eternal אלהים God had one voice in a Holy body for a sin sacrifice (while the other two voices allowed cruxificion to brutally happen).

Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God has one image, which has one mouth. Every human body shows the image of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Are Watchtower Society publication(s) really needed to learn about the Master ?

What happens to Watchtower Society interpretations when equal time is spent reading a Bible not published by the Society ?

Eternal truth is consistent. Remember many Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide me reason NOT to trust the inconsistent human organization (along with a number of doctrinal changes over the years). True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

My faith believes יהוה Yahweh of hosts is an eternal voice in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God who humbly left Holy throne to be clothed in human flesh. Eternal אלהים God had one voice in a Holy body for a sin sacrifice (while the other two voices allowed cruxificion to brutally happen).

@Brother Rando

No such scripture of the trinitarian view of three voices or three colors. The Bible’s answer Jesus referred to himself as “God’s Son” or “the Son of God.” (John 10:3611:4) Jesus never identified himself as Almighty God. Moreover, Jesus prayed to God. (Matthew 26:39) And while teaching his followers how to pray, Jesus said: “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.”—Matthew 6:9.

After these things I heard something like the loud sound of a great crowd in heaven saying, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 LEB) According to the LEB, they claim Salvation and Glory and Power to OUR God (Jah) which is short for JEHOVAH יהוה

Already admitted that Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah'

• Brother Rando
    edited December 2023

One thing I learned about trinitarians that its followers tend not to be very smart, they are mentally challenged and sort dumb and stupid. Case in point" @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ keeps denying Jesus as the Christ, the Son of the Living God. (Matthew 16:16 LEB) The Name of Jesus expresses faith that Jehovah is Salvation. The very God you keep denying.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ To me, The Christ = The Messiah = The Holy One of Israel is an eternal portion (one voice) of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Brother Rando December 21 * The angel that has Gods' Name in him יהוה is Jehovah's means of Salvation as the Christ.

I haven't revealed the phrase Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God that you use time after time for a reason. To show the CF that you show yourself someone who is completely ignorant in the Name you use,

Therefore, I have plugged your phrase into Google translate to use what English Words you are using, And what comes up every time in using Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ? Thank for advertising JW.org for us! The Watchtower is Correct and the LEB even agrees with it! Hallelujah! (Rev 19:1 LEB)

The phrase Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God means "Holy Jehovah Lord God" and you plastered it thousands of times all over the Christian Forum. Seems to me Jehovah has made a Donkey talk again and forced the Donkey to Praise the Name of Jehovah. 😁

• @Brother Rando December 24 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Already admitted that Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah'

Puzzling repetition of @Brother Rando name meaning interpretation (with disguised name for יהוה that was NOT used over 500 years ago) being asserted as something admitted by me. What does Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God promise for false testimony ?

@Brother Rando December 25 The phrase Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God means "Holy Jehovah Lord God" and you plastered it thousands of times all over the Christian Forum. Seems to me Jehovah has made a Donkey talk again and forced the Donkey to Praise the Name of Jehovah. 😁

Adding a line return after Holy has Google Translate showing:

Disguises for יהוה lack Holy worship pause within my human being : Jehovah, Iehouah, Yahweh (lacks vowel in middle syllable)

@Brother Rando December 24 According to the LEB, they claim Salvation and Glory and Power to OUR God (Jah) which is short for JEHOVAH יהוה

Puzzled by @Brother Rando repeating confusion about "a" & "e" vowel sound for the first syllable of יהוה

Jehovah is NOT the correct way to say יהוה

HalleluYah provides Holy worship pause for me, especially when my thoughts finish the correct way to say יהוה 🙏

@Brother Rando December 25 One thing I learned about trinitarians that its followers tend not to be very smart, they are mentally challenged and sort dumb and stupid. Case in point" @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ keeps denying Jesus as the Christ, the Son of the Living God. (Matthew 16:16 LEB) The Name of Jesus expresses faith that Jehovah is Salvation. The very God you keep denying.

One Watchtower Society deception is altering word meanings:e.g. teaching 'Jesus as the Christ' = 'Michael the Archangel' is puzzling & perplexing to me. My understanding is Watchtower Society teaching that 'Michael the Archangel''s life force was transferred into the human baby of Jesus. Electricity description of life force says nothing identifiable as 'Michael the Archangel' went into the human body of Jesus => belief in 'Michael the Archangel' redemeemer needs an incredible amount of blind fatih in the untrustworthy Society. The Watchtower Society teaching of 'Jesus the Christ' = 'Michael the Archangel' makes no sense to me: no reason to believe that a created Archangel being became the creator. Related puzzle is what happened to 'Michael the Archangel' when life force was transferred. Does 'Michael the Archangel' have pre & post 'Jesus as the Christ' incarnations ?

To me, Watchtower Society teaching has two deities: God the Father & a god 'Michael the Archangel' ("Jesus as the Christ").

Another Watchtower Society inconsistency is "trinitarian" assertions (truth twisted with falsehoods) that lack collaboration by credible sources. Lack of credibility proves alignment with our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, who wants every human to experience eternity separated from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love. Most (if not all) JW.org "trinitarian" assertions do NOT describe my faith belief.

My forever best friend & redeemer יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus can forgive sin if a human wants to repent from their sin against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, believe & want יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua to be יהוה Lord with Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh in the One unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God & receive the free ❤️ love gift from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. To me, יהוה Hosts humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in human flesh as The Son of אלהים God & The Son of Man (Danel 7:13-14), who is forever King Righteous (Melchizedek).

Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh allowed Holy human body of יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus to be brutally sacrificed as the ❤️ Loving substitute for the just sin penalty deserved by all human sin.

"Who is like God ?" Michael the Archangel worships & serves Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Thankfully the Ruach HaKodesh (Breath The Holy) gently taught me three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables יהו are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed). Correct way to say יהוה is awesomely Holy, worthy of worship 🙏

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

The LEB uses Elijah and Hallelujah in both the OT and NT. But you stated Jehovah and Yahweh did not transliterate to יהוה

This shows you are being untruthful. You're DECEPTION is being EXPOSED...

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,134
    edited December 2023

@Brother Rando December 24 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 25 Puzzling repetition of @Brother Rando name meaning interpretation (with disguised name for יהוה that was NOT used over 500 years ago) being asserted as something admitted by me. What does Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God promise for false testimony ?

@Brother Rando December 25 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Already admitted that Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah'

@Brother Rando December 25 The LEB uses Elijah and Hallelujah in both the OT and NT. But you stated Jehovah and Yahweh did not transliterate to יהוה

LEB uses Elijah 101 times, but does NOT specify the name meaning. Logos Bible Study search for Jehovah in LEB finds nothing. Hence "Already admitted that Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah'" assertion by @Brother Rando is false because 'My God is Jehovah' interpretation does NOT exist in the LEB.

Also false to me is @Brother Rando assertion "you stated Jehovah and Yahweh did not transliterate to יהוה"

Transliteration of יהוה can be JHVH or JHWH or YHVH or YHWH as two Hebrew letters have been transliterated into English as two letters.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 25 JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 25 Disguises for יהוה lack Holy worship pause within my human being : Jehovah, Iehouah, Yahweh (lacks vowel in middle syllable)

My assertion remains the correct יהוה pronunciation is awesomely Holy (unable for me to fully describe Holy יהוה Worship in my whole being when thinking/saying יהוה correctly).

@Brother Rando December 25 This shows you are being untruthful. You're DECEPTION is being EXPOSED...

We disagree about me being untruthful (while @Brother Rando has a reputation like the Watchtower Society for being untrustworthy). My desire is honeslty learning & knowing eternal truth that is consistent.

By the way, correct English spelling for 'You're DECEPTION is being EXPOSED...' is 'Your DECEPTION is being EXPOSED...'

Google Translate does NOT provide ancient Hebrew language usage. Also Google Translate of יהוה can result in Jehovah or Yahweh (as shown by Google Translate screen shots in this discussion).

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ LEB uses Elijah 101 times, but does NOT specify the name meaning. Logos Bible Study search for Jehovah in LEB finds nothing. Hence "Already admitted that Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah'" assertion by @Brother Rando is false because 'My God is Jehovah' interpretation does NOT exist in the LEB.

@Brother Rando Here is where you admitted Elijah means “my God is Jehovah” ===>

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

452 אֵלִיָּה, אֵלִיָּהוּ [ʾEliyahʾEliyahuw /ay·lee·yaw/] n pr m. From 410 and 3050; GK 488 and 489; 71 occurrences; AV translates as “Elijah” 69 times, and “Eliah” twice. 1 the great prophet of the reign of Ahab. 2 Benjamite son of Jeroham. 3 a son of Elam with foreign wife during exile. 4 a son of Harim, and priest, with foreign wife during exile. Additional Information: Elijah or Eliah = “my God is Jehovah” or “Yah(u) is God”. <====

• JeHoVaH & YeHoWaH show JHVH & YHWH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

Disguises for יהוה lack Holy worship pause within my human being : Jehovah, Iehouah, Yahweh (lacks vowel in middle syllable)

Remember my December 18 reply included a quote from Enhanced Strong's Lexicon (by someone who did not recognize Jewish disguise):

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 18 Three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed).

452 אֵלִיָּה, אֵלִיָּהוּ [ʾEliyahʾEliyahuw /ay·lee·yaw/] n pr m. From 410 and 3050; GK 488 and 489; 71 occurrences; AV translates as “Elijah” 69 times, and “Eliah” twice. 1 the great prophet of the reign of Ahab. 2 Benjamite son of Jeroham. 3 a son of Elam with foreign wife during exile. 4 a son of Harim, and priest, with foreign wife during exile. Additional Information: Elijah or Eliah = “my God is Jehovah” or “Yah(u) is God”.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 18  James Strong, Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon (Woodside Bible Fellowship, 1995) has first syllable יה (YH) vowel sound inconsistency in Additional Information name meaning: "Jeh" & "Yah"

@Brother Rando December 27 Even @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ admits that Elijah means 'My God Is Jehovah' but then lies and said he never did. Here's his quote:

Remember @Brother Rando copies and pastes from JW.org without attribution. Quoting by @Brother Rando left out my attribution that shows Jehovah in the Enhanced Strong's Lexicon by someone who did not recognize Jewish disguise (like the Watchtower Society & @Brother Rando)

Keep Smiling 😊

• Actually @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ when you denied Hallelujah means Praise Jah which is short for Praise Jehovah in (Rev 19:1) of the LEB. You stated it doesn't.

So I took your quote which you quoted about Elijah and that it means "My God is Jehovah' which also has Jah in it. So here is the quote again that shows your hypocrisy and dishonesty: https://christiandiscourse.net/discussion/comment/22679/#Comment_22679

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 18 Three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed).

452 אֵלִיָּה, אֵלִיָּהוּ [ʾEliyahʾEliyahuw /ay·lee·yaw/] n pr m. From 410 and 3050; GK 488 and 489; 71 occurrences; AV translates as “Elijah” 69 times, and “Eliah” twice. 1 the great prophet of the reign of Ahab. 2 Benjamite son of Jeroham. 3 a son of Elam with foreign wife during exile. 4 a son of Harim, and priest, with foreign wife during exile. Additional Information: Elijah or Eliah = “my God is Jehovah” or “Yah(u) is God”.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 18  James Strong, Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon (Woodside Bible Fellowship, 1995) has first syllable יה (YH) vowel sound inconsistency in Additional Information name meaning: "Jeh" & "Yah"