Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #5

2»

Comments

• Contemporary Google Translate from English to Hebrew has fascinating Hebrew עדי יהוה results for:

Yahweh witnesses

JHVH witnesses

YHWH witnesses

Witnesses Jehvah

Jehovah Witnesses

Jehuveh Witnesses

Jahuveh Witnesses

Jahoveh Witnesses

Jehovah's Witness

Jehovah's Witnesses translate by Google results in עדי יהווה that does not match Hebrew words with hyphenation posted by @Brother Rando on December 7

Please understand contemporary Google Translate results do NOT prove Holy יהוה divine name pronunciation over 500 years ago. Also understand contemporary translation meanings do NOT prove Holy יהוה divine name pronunciation over 500 years ago.

Please understand JeHoVaH shows JHVH (transliteration of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

Please remember three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed).

Contemporary Jehovah usage proves ignorance of ancient Jewish disguise for pronouncing the Holy יהוה divine name.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,324
    edited December 2023

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Contemporary Jehovah usage proves ignorance of ancient Jewish disguise for pronouncing the Holy יהוה divine name.

@Brother Rando

Actually the Contemporary title Lord usage proves ignorance of ancient Jewish disguise for removing the Holy יהוה divine name. So a false and uninspired was inserted instead of using  יהוה that was Inspired of Holy Spirit. A sin that is not forgiven in this system or the system to come.

• For this reason I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven! And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him. But whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him either in this age or in the coming one! (Matthew 12:31-32)

Notice the rendering יהוה in various languages all point back to God's Only Name.... Lord is not a name, it is a non-superior title shared by angels, and men. Lord was inserted as an ancient disguise hiding God's Personal Name. To claim Jehovah is somehow false is saying the same thing about Jesus since Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation'. JESUS WAS DERIVED FROM JEHOVAH (Exodus 23:21)

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 7 Please understand JeHoVaH shows JHVH (transliteration of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 7 Please remember three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 7 Contemporary Jehovah usage proves ignorance of ancient Jewish disguise for pronouncing the Holy יהוה divine name.

@Brother Rando December 7 Actually the Contemporary title Lord usage proves ignorance of ancient Jewish disguise for removing the Holy יהוה divine name. So a false and uninspired was inserted instead of using יהוה that was Inspired of Holy Spirit. ... Lord is not a name, it is a non-superior title shared by angels, and men. Lord was inserted as an ancient disguise hiding God's Personal Name.

Logos Bible search in the Lexham Hebrew Bible for lemma.h:אָדוֹן BEFORE 1 WORDS lemma.h:יהוה finds 299 verses where a-do-NAI (Lord) immediately precedes Holy יהוה divine name. Six verses are in the Torah, the writings of Moses - Genesis 15:2, Genesis 15:8, Exodus 23:17, Exodus 34:23, Deuteronomy 3:24, Deuteronomy 9:26

Ancient Jewish reading of scriptures outside the Jewish Temple said a-do-NAI (Lord) instead of יהוה.

Logos Bible search in LXX Swete (Hebrew Reverse Interlinear) for lemma.h:יהוה finds 6,762 results. Logos Bible search in LXX Swete for lemma.h:יהוה INTERSECTS lemma.g:κύριος@N?S finds 6,085 results where יהוה was translated by Jewish scholars as singular κύριος (Lord) over two centuries before Jesus was born, consistent with Jewish scripture reading outside the Jewish Temple.

Jewish oral law was written in the Mishnah with expanded explanations in Talmud. The Sanhedrin tractate includes using a divine name substitute during a blasphemy trial:

7:5 A He who blasphemes [M. 7:4D1] [Lev. 24:10] is liable only when he will have fully pronounced the divine Name.

B Said R. Joshua b. Qorha, “On every day of a trial they examine the witnesses with a substituted name, [such as], ‘May Yose smite Yose.”

C “[Once] the trial is over, they would not put him to death [on the basis of evidence given] with the euphemism, but they put out everyone and ask the most important of the witnesses, saying to him, ‘Say, what exactly did you hear [in detail]?’

D “And he says what he heard.

E “And the judges stand on their feet and tear their clothing, and never sew them back up.

F “And the second witness says, ‘Also I [heard] what he heard.’

G “And the third witness says, ‘Also I [heard] what he heard.’ “

Jacob Neusner, The Mishnah : A New Translation (New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 1988), 597–598.

Ancient Jews "disguised" Holy יהוה divine name as Lord (first word of a-do-NAI יהוה in 299 verses) to avoid divine name blasphemy & subsequent death penalty.

@Brother Rando December 7 To claim Jehovah is somehow false is saying the same thing about Jesus since Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation'.  JESUS WAS DERIVED FROM JEHOVAH

Which word appeared first: Jesus or Jehovah ?

Jesus first appeared in the European Middle Ages (between 1,547 & 570 years ago) when Latin letter sounds for "i" & "J" separated into distinct letters for Latin spelling change of Iesus => Jesus

Jehovah later appeared in the 16th century, ~500 years ago =>  Jehovah or Iehouah

Chronologically impossible for the name Jesus to be derived from Jehovah.

Ancient pronunciation of Holy יהוה divine name is different than Jehovah.

My forever best friend & redeemer יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus can forgive sin if a human wants to repent from their sin against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, believe & want יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua to be יהוה Lord (with Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh = Breath The Holy) & receive the free ❤️ love gift from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. To me, יהוה Hosts humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in human flesh as The Son of אלהים God & The Son of Man, who is forever King Righteous (Melchizedek). "Who is like God ?" Michael the Archangel worships & serves Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh allowed Holy human body of יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus to be brutally sacrificed as the ❤️ Loving substitute for the just sin penalty deserved by all human sin.

@Brother Rando December 7 Notice the rendering יהוה in various languages all point back to God's Only Name....

Modern Greek word Ιεχώβα (i-ech-ó-va) has four syllables while Je-ho-vah has three (with Greek chi 'χ' letter having an ancient "k" sound that morphed to 'ch' sound of Scottish loch).

Remember contemporary Google Translate does NOT prove Jehovah pronunciation existence in earlier centuries.

English transliteration of יהוה => YHWH or JHVH. Transliteration of Holy יהוה divine name into Greek is practically impossible.

The Greek alphabet does not have letters for H, J, W. Uppercase upsilon 'Υ' is a possibility for "Y". Uppercase eta 'Η' looks like "H", but eta has a vowel sound: ancient long "e" => modern "i". Greek beta 'Β' 'β' letter has ancient "b" sound that morphed to modern "v" sound. Lowercase Greek nu 'ν' looks like a "v", but the nu has an "n" sound. Greek iota 'Ι' 'ι' is an "i" vowel sound (different than ancient Latin where the "I" letter represented both the "i" vowel sound & "j" consonant sound).

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

Jehovah later appeared in the 16th century, ~500 years ago => Jehovah or Iehouah

Chronologically impossible for the name Jesus to be derived from Jehovah.

@Brother Rando

None of the names including Yahweh, Jesus, or Yeshua were used before the 16th Century. The Hebrew language has no vowels in it, Jesus is derived from the meaning 'Jehovah is Salvation' and Yeshua is derived from 'Yahweh is Salvation'. The pronunciation is based on the specific language's transliteration. However one should note that God's Name in any specific language points directly back to the Hebrew Tetragrammaton  יהוה .

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ misspoke in ignorance when God's Name was made known to the many nations almost 2,000 years on Pentecost. Jehovah's Witnesses speak many languages. Otherwise, how would the World get the Good News about God's Kingdom? Did you not read the Book of Acts and see what happened at Pentecost?

•  Iesous when translated Greek means 'Ιεχώβα is Salvation'

And tongues as if of fire became visible to them and were distributed, and one came to rest on each one of them, and they all became filled with holy spirit and started to speak in different languages, just as the spirit enabled them to speak. (Acts 2:3-4

So when this sound occurred, a crowd gathered and was bewildered, because each one heard them speaking in his own language. Indeed, they were utterly amazed and said: “See here, all these who are speaking are Gal·i·leʹans, are they not? How is it, then, that each one of us is hearing his own native language? Parʹthi·ans, Medes, and Eʹlam·ites, the inhabitants of Mes·o·po·taʹmi·a, Ju·deʹa and Cap·pa·doʹci·a, Ponʹtus and the province of Asia, Phrygʹi·a and Pam·phylʹi·a, Egypt and the regions of Libʹy·a near Cy·reʹne, sojourners from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, Creʹtans, and Arabians—we hear them speaking in our languages about the magnificent things of God.” (Acts 2:6-11)

Read the Bible in Hebrew if you like... Notice how Jehovah's Witnesses is rendered in Hebrew

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Brother Rando December 9 None of the names including Yahweh, Jesus, or Yeshua were used before the 16th Century.

Talmudology article Tractate Avodah Zerah ~ Which version do you use ? has Koren Talmud restoration of original text (from a 14th Century Manuscript) that includes Hebrew ישו הנוצרי - Jesus of Nazareth.

Google Translate: ישו הנוצרי => Jesus Christ

יֵשׁוּ is an abbreviation of יֵשׁוּעַ

Marcus Jastrow, A Dictionary of the Targumim, the Talmud Babli and Yerushalmi, and the Midrashic Literature and II (London; New York: Luzac & Co.; G. P. Putnam’s Sons, 1903), 599.

Hebrew Strong's 3442 & 3443 show ancient Hebrew words for Yeshua.

3442 יֵשׁוּעַ, יֵשׁוּעַ [Yeshuwaʿ /yay·shoo·ah/] n pr m loc. For 3091; GK 3800 and 3801; 29 occurrences; AV translates as “Jeshua” 29 times. 1 son of Nun of the tribe of Ephraim and successor to Moses as the leader of the children of Israel; led the conquest of Canaan. 2 son of Jehozadak and high priest after the restoration. 3 a priest in the time of David who had charge of the 9th course. 4 a Levite in the reign of Hezekiah. 5 head of a Levitical house which returned from captivity in Babylon. 6 father of a builder of the wall of Jerusalem in the time of Nehemiah. 7 a town in southern Judah reinhabited by the people of Judah after the return from captivity. Additional Information: Jeshua = “he is saved”.

3443 יֵשׁוּעַ [Yeshuwaʿ /yay·shoo·ah/] n pr m. Corresponding to 3442; GK 10336; AV translates as “Jeshua” once. 1 an exilic priest who returned with Zerubbabel. Additional Information: Jeshua = “he is saved”.

James Strong, Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon (Woodside Bible Fellowship, 1995).

Babylonian Talmud was compiled between 500 & 600 CE, which has a recent translation into English:

The Trial of Eliezer b. Hyrcanus. In the Matter of Minut

II.2 A. Our rabbis taught on Tannaite authority:

B. When R. Eliezer was arrested on charges of Minut [being a Christian], they brought him up to the judge’s tribunal to be judged. The hegemon said to him, “Should a sage such as yourself get involved in such nonsense as this?”

C. He said to him, “I acknowledge the Judge.”

D. The hegemon supposed that he was referring to him, but he referred only to his father who is in Heaven. He said to him, “Since I have been accepted by you as an honorable judge, demos! You are acquitted.”

E. When he got to his household, his disciples came to him to console him, but he did not accept consolation. Said to him R. Aqiba, “My lord, will you let me say something to you from among the things that you have taught me?”

F. He said to him, “Speak.”

G. He said to him, “Perhaps some matter pertaining to Minut has come into your domain [17A] and given you some sort of satisfaction, and on that account you were arrested?”

H. He said to him, “Aqiba, you remind me! Once I was going in the upper market of Sepphoris, and I found a certain person, named Jacob of Kefar Sakhnayya, who said to me, ‘It is written in your Torah, “You shall not bring the hire of a harlot … into the house of the Lord your God” (Dt. 23:19). What is the law as to building with such funds a privy for the high priest?” Now I did not say a thing to him.

I. “ ‘So he said to me, “This is what I have been taught [by Jesus of Nazareth], ‘ “For the hire of a harlot has she gathered them, and to the hire of a harlot they shall return” (Prov. 5:8). They have come from a filthy place and to a filthy place they may return.’ And that statement gave me a good bit of pleasure, and on that account I was arrested on the charge of being a Christian, so I violated what is written in the Torah: “Remove your way far from her”—this refers to Minut; “and do not come near to the door of her house” (Prov. 5:8)—this refers to the government’ ” [T. Hul. 2:24].

Jacob Neusner, The Babylonian Talmud: A Translation and Commentary, vol. 17b (Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 2011), 61.

Wikipedia has an article Josephus on Jesus that mentions "brother of Jesus" in Book 20, Chapter 9.

Jerome's Latin Vulgate (405 CE) Revelation 22:16 =>

Ego Jesus misi angelum meum testificari vobis hæc in ecclesiis. Ego sum radix, et genus David, stella splendida et matutina.

Various Latin Vulgate Bibles have "Iesus" or "Jesus" spelling many years before Jehovah pronunciation existed.

@Brother Rando December 9 The Hebrew language has no vowels in it, Jesus is derived from the meaning 'Jehovah is Salvation' and Yeshua is derived from 'Yahweh is Salvation'. The pronunciation is based on the specific language's transliteration. However one should note that God's Name in any specific language points directly back to the Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה .

Which two Hebrew letters sometimes function as vowels ? [tsere (plene), hireq (plene), holem (plene), shureq]

Please remember: chronologically impossible for the name Jesus to be derived from Jehovah pronunciation.

Please understand JeHoVaH shows JHVH (transliteration of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

Please remember three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed).

@Brother Rando December 9 @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ misspoke in ignorance when God's Name was made known to the many nations almost 2,000 years on Pentecost. Jehovah's Witnesses speak many languages. Otherwise, how would the World get the Good News about God's Kingdom?

Observe "misspoke" is past tense, but the first mention of Pentecost in this discussion was posted by @Brother Rando. Notably absent from @Brother Rando ignorance assertion is credibility (seems to me that @Brother Rando is asserting @Brother Rando ignorance).

Another chronological impossiblity was any Jehovah's Witness being at Pentecost. Watchtower Society had organizational beginnings in the 19th century. How did the World get the Good News about God's Kingdom before Watchtower Society existence ?

Watchtower Society teaching of Jesus = Michael the Archangel is puzzling/perplexing to me. My understanding is Watchtower Society teaching that Michael's life force was transferred into the human baby of Jesus. Electricity description of life force says nothing identifiable as Michael went into the human body of Jesus. Hence, the Watchtower Society teaching of Jesus = Michael the Archangel makes no sense to me: no reason to believe that an Archangel became Jesus. Related puzzle is what happened to Archangel Michael when life force was transferred. Does Michael the Archangel have pre-Jesus & post-Jesus incarnations ?

To me, Watchtower Society teaching has two deities: God the Father & a god Michael the Archangel (as the man "Jesus").

Sheep stink: they do not clean themselves & cannot drink from moving water. Jesus said: "I AM the Good Shepherd" who truly knows how each person (including me) stinks along with Holy ability to forgive sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God & cleanse from unrighteousness. Only requirement for cleansing is believing Jesus offered His Holy human body as a sacrifice for my sins (instead of me & every human) and agree with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God about my sin stink with my sincere desire to turn from my sin to Be Holy as אלהים God is Holy so Jesus has become my יהוה Lord אלהים God. Beautiful are the three voices יהוה Will (Father), יהוה Word (Jesus), יהוה Ruach HaKadosh (Breath The Holy) unified/united in the unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. "Who is like God ?" Michael the Archangel worships & serves Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Keep Smiling 😊

To me, Watchtower Society teaching has two deities: God the Father & a god Michael the Archangel (as the man "Jesus").

@Brother Rando

there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him. 1 Cor 1:16

Because you reject Christ has God's Name in him that he Inherited your sins remain. The three colors and three voices are false אלהים gods.

Archangel means 'Beginning Angel" or 'Chief Son'

• In the beginning was the Word
    • “This is what the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation, 

The Beginning of the Creation of God

R.M. Edgar

Luke 1:26-38

And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,…

We now enter upon another announcement, more wonderful still than that about John. It is the announcement about the advent of him who is indeed "the Beginning of the creation of God" (Revelation 3:14). A deeper interest should gather round it than attaches to the beginning of the material universe. Both begin in mystery, but happily we see the mystery by the eye of faith safely lodged in the hand of God. Genesis gives to us the mysterious origin of the ordinary creation, and Luke gives to us the mysterious origin of the extraordinary creation of which Jesus is the real Head.

I. WE SHALL NOTICE THE SCENE OF THIS ANGEL-VISIT. We saw Gabriel last in the temple, holding intercourse beyond the first veil with Zacharias as he offered the incense. He was in "the holy place," on the threshold of "the holy of holies." But now, by way of contrast, he repairs to Nazareth, that city of Galilee so hidden in the hills that all who for various reasons needed a hiding-place resorted thither. It was a rendezvous for the worst of people, and became proverbial as the one place out of which no good thing need be expected (John 1:46). It was here the angel of mercy made his way to carry good tidings to one in whose veins was the blood of kings. The house of David had fallen indeed on evil days when its lineal representative was to be found in a virgin betrothed to the village carpenter. Meanwhile let us comfort ourselves with the thought that angel-visits, though reputedly few and far between, are not confined to temple-courts or palaces of earthly kings. The lowliest of situations and the lowliest hearts may be honored by a messenger from heaven.

II. THE MESSAGE GABRIEL BROUGHT. Having sought and found the virgin who was espoused to Joseph, he first addressed to her a remarkable salutation. He salutes her as one who is

(1) "highly favored" (κεχαριτωμένη) that is, the object of special favor from God; and

(2) as one enjoying God's special presence - "The Lord is with thee." The other clause, "Blessed art thou among women," seems to be transferred from the subsequent salutation of Elisabeth (verse 42; and cf. Revised Version). It was a very gracious assurance Gabriel brought to Mary. She needed all the support it gave her in her present trying position. The immediate effect upon her mind was fear. She is troubled at the unexpected apparition. But it led her to deep thoughtfulness. It has been well said that praise comes as a surprise to the meek, but as a right, or rather less than a right, to the proud.

(2) Mary was thrown by her fear into anxious thought as to what particular good fortune could be hers. Her idea was that she deserved nothing, and so she could the more thoroughly appreciate whatever came. What a relish Divine favor would be if we had Mary's meekness! Gabriel now bids her no longer to fear, since she has found favor with God, and her good fortune is to consist g t in this - that she is to be the mother of an everlasting Monarch. But we must pause over Gabriel's message.

1. The name of her Son is to be Jesus. That is, he is to be a Savior of men from sin (cf. Matthew 1:21). The world has had Joshuas in abundance, captains of invasion, but only one Jesus as a Savior from the curse and power of sin.

2. He is to be great. And assuredly, if moral influence and genius constitute the highest greatness, Jesus has no equal among the sons of men.

3. He is to be called the Son of the Highest. God is to be his Father in a special sense. This does not refer to his "Eternal Sonship," but to his human sonship. He is to stand to God in the relation of son to father, so far as his human nature is concerned. Mary is thus to be the mother of God's Son.

4. He is to succeed to the throne of his father David. Now, are we to understand this of a succession to a world-kingdom, and a "personal reign" over the Jews? If this be the meaning, then this reign is still to come, for through the rejection of Messiah this kingship was prevented. And so some interpret this (cf. Godet, in loc.). But our Lord's own words about the unworldliness of his kingdom seem to set this idea at rest. He came to be King over a spiritual kingdom. Now, David, we should remember, was a great ecclesiastical reformer. He exercised commanding influence in the church as well as State of his time; and he realized his vice-gerency under God. Jesus succeeds David upon the spiritual lines which were the chief lines of David's influence as king.

5. His reign and kingdom are to be everlasting. His is to be no dying dynasty, but an everlasting rule. Emperors and kings have come and gone, and left their glory behind them; but this Son of Mary commands more influence every year, and knows no decline. The kingdoms of the world run a longer or shorter course; but Christ's kingdom outlasts them all. Such a message was fitted to overwhelm an ordinary mind. Mary is to be the mother of a new King, and he is never to be uncrowned - an everlasting Monarch! Surely an ordinary head would be turned by such tidings as these.

III. HOW MARY TAKES THE MESSAGE. She is so meek that her head is not turned. She is in amazement certainly, but there is calm dignity and purity in her reply.

1. She asks how such a birth is to come about since she is a virgin? This was not the inquiry of a doubter, but of a believer. She wanted direction. Was she to go on with her proposed marriage with Joseph? or was she to break with him? or was she to do nothing but wait? Gabriel directs her to wait passively in God's hands, and all he has promised will come supernaturally about. Just as the Spirit overshadowed the old chaotic world, and brought the cosmos out of it, so would he overshadow Mary, and give her a holy Son. Mary was to sit still and see the salvation of God. And here we must notice that it was a "holy Child" which the world required as a Savior, one in whom the law of sin affecting the rest of the race should be broken, who would be "holy, harmless, undefiled, and separate from sinners." David may say, "In sin did my mother conceive me;" but no such language must be heard from the lips of Christ. This moral break, this exception to the general rule, is brought about by a supernatural conception and birth. Is there not here a lesson about leaving things sometimes in God's hands altogether? It is a great thing sometimes to sit still and do nothing; to cultivate passivity. Like the Virgin, let us simply wait. As a further direction, Gabriel suggests a visit to Elisabeth, that her faith in God's power may be confirmed. The intercourse with her aged relative will do her a world of good in present circumstances. There in the hill-country of Judaea she will find increasing reason for trusting in God.

2. Mary accepts the situation with all its risks. Her submission is an instance of the holiest courage. She cannot but become for a time an object of suspicion to Joseph, and to many more. Her reputation will be for a time at stake. It is a terrible ordeal to encounter. But she bows to the Divine will, and asks God to do with her as he pleases. Faith alone could sustain her in such circumstances. God would vindicate her character in due season. How much are we willing to risk for our Lord? Would we risk reputation, the most precious portion of our heritage, if God clearly asked us to do so? This was what Mary was ready to do. In other words, are we ready to put God before personal reputation? Is he worthy in our eyes even of such a sacrifice?

IV. NOTICE THAT WE HAVE HERE AN INTIMATION HOW THE NEW CREATION MUST BEGIN WITHIN US. The angel-message comes to us, as to Mary, that "Christ" may be formed in us "the Hope of glory." What we have got to do is just to wait for the overshadowing as Mary did. It comes to the waiting and expectant souls. Not the waiting of indifference, but the waiting of expectancy, secures the great blessing. Let us cease from our own efforts, let us be still, and we shall indeed see the salvation of God! - R.M.E.

Parallel Verses

KJV: And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

WEB: Now in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 12 To me, Watchtower Society teaching has two deities: God the Father & a god Michael the Archangel (as the man "Jesus").

@Brother Rando December 12 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him. 1 Cor 1:16

@Brother Rando December 12 Because you reject Christ has God's Name in him that he Inherited your sins remain. The three colors and three voices are false אלהים gods.

To me, incoherent is Watchtower Society (JW.org) desire to be identified as "Christian" that declares worship of "Christ" as "a god" (NWT John 1:1c "and the Word was a god") ?

Puzzling is the Watchtower Society annual remembrance of the last supper, which is inconsistent with proclaiming one God, the Father. The annual remembrance is a proof of two deities taught by the Watchtower Society. Another proof is Christ rejection assertion by @Brother Rando that reads to me as @Brother Rando rejecting Jesus being one voice in the unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. Hence, the sins of @Brother Rando against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God remain unforgiven as @Brother Rando does not believe eternal Holy יהוה Lord Jesus is in אלהים God.

Christ reminds me of words spoken by Holy יהוה Jesus in Matthew 7:15-23 (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) LEB =>

“Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inside are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits: they do not gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles, do they? In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, but a bad tree produces bad fruit. A good tree is not able to produce bad fruit, nor a bad tree to produce good fruit. Every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. As a result, you will recognize them by their fruits. 

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘יהוה Lord, יהוה Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ And then I will say to them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who practice lawlessness!’ 

Failed prophetic predictions by Charles Taze Russell prove false prophet. An internet search for "Charles Taze Russell hell torment" finds some testimony videos describing current agony with blades so every movement has cutting pain (testimony about Charles Taze Russell starts at 19:53). Rodolfo pleaded for Jesus to set Charles Taze Russell free, but Jesus showed Rodolfo many people entering hellish torment from believing false teachings by Charles Taze Russell.

Remember Deuteronomy 6:4 אלהינו = e-lo-HAY-nu : Noun, Common, Masculine, Plural, Construct (of) & Pronoun, Suffixed, 1st Person, Plural : God

What is plural in אלהים God ?

Remember three light colors visibly combine as one: Bright Red light + Bright Green Light + Bright Blue Light => Bright White Light.

Remember my calendar research found 25 Elul 3759 (25 August 2 BCE) for the birth of Jesus, the Light of the world, on the annual day for Jewish remembrance of אלהים God said: "Let there be light!"

Logos Blog has an article => The Shepherds at Jesus’ Birth and the Geography of Bethlehem that mentions sheep in the fields after harvest and before fall rains. My speculation is after the harvest being appropriate for Roman census gathering of people, which could take weeks so living quarters were crowded in Beit-Lechem: House of Bread for the birth of Jesus, the Bread of Life.

Jewish website chabad.org has Jewish History about 25 Elul:

Creation (3760 BCE)

The 1st day of creation, on which G-d created existencetimematterdarkness and light, was the 25th of Elul. (Rosh Hashanah, on which we mark "the beginning of Your works", is actually the 6th day of creation, on which the world attained the potential for the realization of its purpose, with the creation of the first man and woman, Adam and Eve. Rosh Hashanah is therefore the day from which the Jewish calendar begins to count the years of history; the 1st day of creation thus occurred on the 25th of Elul of what is termed -1 from creation.

Links: Parshah Bereishit (Genesis 1:1-6:8) with commentary

אלהים God said: "Let there be light!" on 25 Elul.

John 8:12 LEB => Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world! The one who follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

John 9:5 LEB => While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

To me, human birth of יהוה Salvation (Yeshua) on Monday 25 Elul 3759 (25 August 2 BCE) was followed by conjunction of four planets visible in the Eastern morning twilight before sunrise on Tuesday 26 Elul 3759. From Sunday 1 Tevet 3759 (8 December 3 BCE, Hanukkah 7th day conception of Jesus inside Mary, during the festival of Light) to Monday 25 Elul 3759 (25 August 2 BCE) is 37.3 weeks, which is feasible with average human gestation being 38 weeks.

In the Jewish Temple, 24 priestly orders changed duties on the weekly Sabbath. Angel appearing to Zecharias “Remembered of YHVH” on 1 Av 3758 (13 July 3 BCE) a few hours before going home to Elisabeth “Oath of God”), was six months (Av, Elul, Tishri, Heshvan, Kislev, Tevet) prior to Angelic announcement to Mary, Miriam “their rebellion”

My date calculation for weekly priestly order change used Babyloinan Calendar Converter (626 BCE to 75 CE) based on Babylon Chronology published by Parker and Dubberstein in 1971 AD.

Catholic article Date of the Birth of Christ includes:

Also, on Dec. 25 of 2 B.C., Jupiter stopped for 6 days over Bethlehem. This is a normal motion for Jupiter, it stops twice, and reverses its seeming movement. This may have been the very time the Magi came with their gifts. This was also the time of the Hanukkah festival, during which it was customary for Jewish Fathers to give gifts to their children.

Hanukkah Light (one day's amount of oil miraculously burned for eight days) = Festival of Dedication mentioned in John 10:22

My faith belief worships the three voices יהוה Will (Father), יהוה Word (Jesus), יהוה Ruach HaKadosh (Breath The Holy) unified/united in the unique Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Brother Rando December 12 R.M. Edgar ... What a relish Divine favor would be if we had Mary's meekness! Gabriel now bids her no longer to fear, since she has found favor with God, and her good fortune is to consist g t in this - that she is to be the mother of an everlasting Monarch. ...

Remember  "Who is like God ?" Michael the Archangel worships & serves the everlasting Monarch Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Remember The Book of Enoch in the Greek Septuagint (LXX) has the names of seven Archangels.

Enoch 20:1-7 LES =>

These are the angels of powers: Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is over the world and the netherworld; Raphael, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits of men; Raguel, one of the holy angels, who avenges the world of luminaries; Michael, one of the holy angels, who was appointed over the good ones of the people and over the chaos; Sariel, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits who sin in the spirit; Gabriel, one of the holy angels, who is over paradise and the dragons and Cherubim. These are the seven * names of the archangels. 

* The Greek has “seven” though only six names are listed. The seventh name is Remiel, attested here in some versions (see previous note).

Rick Brannan et al., eds., The Lexham English Septuagint (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2012).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited December 2023

Puzzling is the Watchtower Society annual remembrance of the last supper, which is inconsistent with proclaiming one God, the Father

@Brother Rando

I'm pretty sure All Bibles proclaim one God, the Father and are aligned with the Watchtower Society, even the LEB agrees.

• yet for us there is one God, the Father (1 Cor 8:6 LEB)

The LEB even agrees with the Watchtower Society the proclamation of Hallelujah in the Greek Scriptures.

• After these things I heard something like the loud sound of a great crowd in heaven saying, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, (Rev 19:1 LEB)

The LEB even agrees that the Lord comes with the Voice of the Archangel.

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. (1 Thess 4:16 LEB) Who else would be the Archangel if not the Word of God? The Chief Messenger (Exodus 23:20-21 LEB)

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah.

• @Brother Rando December 12 I'm pretty sure All Bibles proclaim one God, the Father and are aligned with the Watchtower Society, even the LEB agrees.

@Brother Rando December 12 * yet for us there is one God, the Father (1 Cor 8:6 LEB)

Thankfully LEB typically shows original language sentence length. Paul penned a number of sentences that received chapter & verse numbers for segments: e.g. 1 Corinthians 8:6 is part of one Koine Greek sentence. Also like LEB using italicized words to show additions for smooth English translation. 1 Corinthians 8:1-13 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now concerning food sacrificed to idols, we know that “we all have knowledge.” Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up. If anyone thinks he knows anything, he has not yet known as it is necessary to know. But if anyone loves אלהים God, this one is known by him. Therefore, concerning the eating of food sacrificed to idols, we know that “an idol is nothing in the world” and that “there is no אלהים God except one.” For even if after all there are so-called אלהים gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many אלהים gods and many lords, yet to us there is one אלהים God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we are for him, and there is one יהוה Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we are through him. But this knowledge is not in everyone. But some, being accustomed until now to the idol, eat this food as food sacrificed to idols, and their conscience, because it is weak, is defiled. But food does not bring us close to אלהים God. For neither if we eat do we have more, nor if we do not eat do we lack. But watch out lest somehow this right of yours becomes a cause for stumbling to the weak. For if someone should see you who has knowledge reclining for a meal in an idol’s temple, will not his conscience, because it is weak, be strengthened so that he eats the food sacrificed to idols? For the one who is weak — the brother for whom Christ died — is destroyed by your knowledge. Now if you sin in this way against the brothers and wound their conscience, which is weak, you sin against Christ. Therefore, if food causes my brother to sin, I will never eat meat forever, in order that I may not cause my brother to sin. 

Thankful for me through one Holy voice Lord יהוה Jesus Christ to be for Holy voice Lord יהוה God Father, which is consistent with John 14:6-7 LEB => Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you know him and have seen him.” 

@Brother Rando December 12 Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah.

If NWT would match Google for יהוה Lord, then 1 Corinthians 8:5-6 sentence would be =>

For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many "gods" and many "lords", there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him, and there is one Jehovah, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through Him.

Thankful for kind & gentle interaction with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God for me to learn correct way to pronounce Holy יהוה.

@Brother Rando December 12 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. (1 Thess 4:16 LEB) Who else would be the Archangel if not the Word of God? The Chief Messenger (Exodus 23:20-21 LEB)

Exodus 23:20-23 LEB =>

‘Look, I am about to send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, because he will not forgive your transgression, for my name is in him. But if you listen attentively to his voice and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and a foe to your foes. When my angel goes before you and brings you to the Amorites and the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Canaanites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, I will wipe them out. 

Notice the voice of an angel saying words from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God for Israel to hear & obey, which is consistent with 1 Thessalonians 4:16 and Revelation 22:16. Does speaking words from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God transform the messenger into Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ?

Please remember the angel in Exodus 23:20-23 will NOT forgive your transgression (against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God). In contrast, Holy יהוה Lord Jesus Christ can forgive transgression against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Keep Smiling 😊

Please remember the angel in Exodus 23:20-23 will NOT forgive your transgression (against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God). In contrast, Holy יהוה Lord Jesus Christ can forgive transgression against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@Brother Rando

Here is Jesus Christ as the Voice of the Archangel NOT forgiving transgressions of the scribes and Pharisees.

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Serpents, offspring of vipers, how will you flee from the judgment of Ge·henʹna? Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it.  Look! Your house is abandoned to you.  For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’

By the way, Lord never means Jehovah, the title Lord simply means 'Sir' Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah.

Visit JW.org Christian Bible is in over 120 (tongues) and over 1,080 languages of 

• @Brother Rando December 12 Here is Jesus Christ as the Voice of the Archangel NOT forgiving transgressions of the scribes and Pharisees.

We disagree about the spiritual nature of יהוה Lord Jesus Christ. My faith believes "Who is like God ?" Michael the Archangel worships & serves Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, whose service includes speaking Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God words, being the messenger (while remaining an angelic being created by Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God).

@Brother Rando December 12 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Serpents, offspring of vipers, how will you flee from the judgment of Ge·henʹna? Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it.  Look! Your house is abandoned to you.  For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’

Puzzled by many Bible words left out by @Brother Rando in Matthew 23:29-39 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord)  =>

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees — hypocrites! — because you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous, and you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partners with them in the blood of the prophets!’ Thus you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets! And you — fill up the measure of your fathers! Serpents! Offspring of vipers! How will you escape from the condemnation to hell? For this reason, behold, I am sending to you prophets and wise men and scribes. Some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will flog in your synagogues and will pursue from town to town, so that upon you will come all the righteous blood shed on the earth from the blood of righteous Abel up to the blood of Zechariah son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation! 

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How many times I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her young together under her wings, and you were not willing! Behold, your house has been left to you desolate! For I tell you, you will never see me from now on until you say, 

‘Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the יהוה Lord!’ ” 

Human Watchtower Society translated Lord as Jehovah in Matthew 23:39 NWT so "never" assertion by @Brother Rando is factually false:

@Brother Rando December 12 By the way, Lord never means Jehovah, the title Lord simply means 'Sir'

Untrustworthy human Watchtower Society embedded theological (Jehovah has one voice, like the father of lies) belief by inconsistently translating Lord as Jehovah in Matthew 22:41-46 NWT =>

Now while the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them: "What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is he?"

They said to him: "David's."

He asked them: "How is it then, that David under inspiration calls him Lord, saying,

'Jehovah said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies beneath my feet"'?

If, then, David calls him Lord, how is he his son?"

And nobody was able to say a word in reply to hium, and from that day on, no one dared to question him any further.

Matthew 22:41-46 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

Now while the Pharisees were assembled, Jesus asked them, saying, “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is he?” They said to him, “David’s.”

He said to them, “How then does David, by the Spirit, call him ‘יהוה Lord,’ saying, 

‘The יהוה Lord said to my יהוה Lord, “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet” ’? 

If then David calls him ‘יהוה Lord,’ how is he his son?”

And no one was able to answer him a word, nor did anyone dare from that day on to ask him any more questions

Remember Deuteronomy 6:4 אלהינו = e-lo-HAY-nu : Noun, Common, Masculine, Plural, Construct (of) & Pronoun, Suffixed, 1st Person, Plural : God

To me, One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God uniquely has three voices in an everlasting, eternal spiritual being.

@Brother Rando December 12 Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah.

My experience with the human created & trained Google is a variety of opportunities for discussion, especially when humans pay Google for results. Humanly wonder about advertising value for the untrustworthy human Watchtower Society to have Google transliteration of יהוה be Jehovah. If JW.org is paying Google for transliteration results, prudent for JW.org to disguise advertising payment, possibly hidden in plain sight: e.g. Hebrew Jehovah Witness outreach. Ancient pronunciation of Holy יהוה divine name is different than Jehovah. Contemporary Google transliteration proves many humans do not recognize ancient Jewish vowel point disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction. Thankful for gentle & kind interaction with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God to learn correct Holy יהוה pronunciation.

Thankfully my forever best friend & redeemer יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus can forgive sin if a human wants to repent from their sin against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, believe & want יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua to be יהוה Lord (with Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh = Breath The Holy) & receive the free ❤️ love gift from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. To me, יהוה Hosts humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in human flesh as The Son of אלהים God & The Son of Man, who is forever King Righteous (Melchizedek). "Who is like God ?" Michael the Archangel worships & serves Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh allowed Holy human body of יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus to be brutally sacrificed as the ❤️ Loving substitute for the just sin penalty deserved by all human sin.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited December 2023

@Brother Rando December 12 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Serpents, offspring of vipers, how will you flee from the judgment of Ge·henʹna? Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it.  Look! Your house is abandoned to you.  For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Puzzled by many Bible words left out by @Brother Rando in Matthew 23:29-39 LEB (with Hebrew word usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord) =>

@Brother Rando - Clearly the SPEAKER is JESUS CHRIST as the introducing scripture for Mathew Chapter 23 reads: "Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to his disciples, saying:"

Since Jesus Christ is the Angel sent by Jehovah which would have God's Name in him is listed at "I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

Jesus when translated means 'Jehovah is Salvation' therefore he quoted יהוה as Jehovah. For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’

For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,  so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Something you have always rejected----- just like your forefathers who are lying in the dust in the wilderness by him NOT forgiving their transgressions against him.

• @Brother Rando December 13 Jesus when translated means 'Jehovah is Salvation' therefore he quoted יהוה as Jehovah. 

Thanks for repeating personal faith belief again, which is chronologically impossible as 'Jesus' preceded ' Jehovah' pronunciation of יהוה by a multitude of decades. Thus far @Brother Rando has failed to provide any credible proof about ' Jehovah' being known more than 500 years ago. Contemporary Google translate does NOT prove historical knowledge (so quoted assertion is false).

Watchtower Society inconsistency is New World Translation (NWT) having both Jah and Jehovah (showing first יה syllable of יהוה with different vowel sounds). To me, the first יה syllable of יהוה has one correct vowel for Holy יהוה pronunciation = Yah.

If Jehovah was the correct יהוה pronuniciation, then Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Psalm 115:18) & Greek ἁλληλουϊά allelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) would not exist because the last syllable would be an "e" sound instead of an "a" sound. The non-existence of Hallelujeh proves Jehovah was/is NOT the correct personal name of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God both now & when Jesus walked on earth.

@Brother Rando December 13 For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,  so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Please remember the reason for exaltation. Philippians 2:5-11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider * being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming * in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming * obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted * him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess * that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father.

* Koine Greek verb: Middle voice - reflexive interaction by/within subject & verbal action

What humility was expressed by Righteous King יהוה Lord Jesus Christ to take on human flesh with birth in a messy place, the Good אלהים God Shepherd, who desires to truly remove stink of sin from every human. Only human requirement is believing יהוה Lord Jesus Christ was/is/will be a voice in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (with Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh), who has been resurrected & wanting to be forgiven with righteous cleansing.

@Brother Rando December 13 Something you have always rejected----- just like your forefathers who are lying in the dust in the wilderness by him NOT forgiving their transgressions against him.

Sadly the untrustworthy human Watchtower Society teaches two deities: God the Father & a god Michael the Archangel (as "Jesus"). Hence, JW.org adherents reject Jesus Christ being יהוה Lord so sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God are NOT forgiven.

Watchtower Society teaching of Jesus = Michael the Archangel is puzzling/perplexing to me. My understanding is Watchtower Society teaching that Michael's life force was transferred into the human baby of Jesus. JW.org electricity description of life force says nothing identifiable as Michael went into the human body of Jesus. Hence, the Watchtower Society teaching of Jesus = Michael the Archangel makes no sense to me: no reason to believe that an Archangel became Jesus. Related puzzle is what happened to Archangel Michael when life force was transferred. Does Michael the Archangel have pre-Jesus & post-Jesus incarnations ?

Truthfully @Brother Rando 'you have always rejected' has "you" describing @Brother Rando (like looking at self in a mirror).

Remember Righteous King יהוה Lord Jesus Christ teaching in Matthew 7:1-5 LEB =>

“Do not judge, so that you will not be judged. For by what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and by what measure you measure out, it will be measured out to you.

And why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the beam of wood in your own eye?

Or how will you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the speck from your eye,’ and behold, the beam of wood is in your own eye?

Hypocrite! First remove the beam of wood from your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye! 

Humanly easy to see personal faults in someone else ('beam of wood in your own eye'). Thankfully Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's righteous forgiveness & cleansing from 'beam of wood in your own eye' enables a helaed person to be a servant helping others to experience & glorify Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

🙏 Praying for @Brother Rando to believe Righteous King יהוה Lord Jesus Christ with repentance desire from sin that results in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's righteous forgiveness & cleansing 🙏

Thankful for one long sentence in Ephesians 1:3-14 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Blessed is the אלהים God and Father of our יהוה Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him in love, having predestined us to adoption through Jesus Christ to himself according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace that he bestowed on us in the beloved, in whom we * have * redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace, that he caused to abound to us in all wisdom and insight, making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure that he purposed in him, for the administration of the fullness of times, to bring together all things in Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth, in him in whom also we were chosen, having been predestined according to the purpose of the One who works all things according to the counsel of his will, that we who hoped beforehand in Christ should be for the praise of his glory, in whom also you, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, in whom also when you believed you were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, who * is * the down payment of our inheritance, until the redemption of the possession, to the praise of his glory. 

Thankful for Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God spiritual blessings 😍

Two verbs in Ephesians 1:3-14 express * continuous action in present time *

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Brother Rando December 13 For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,  so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Sadly @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ rejects that Jehovah יהוה exalted Messiah and kindly gave him the name  Jesus every knee should bend that those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Proof of that is he refuses and denies Jesus is the CHRIST, the son of the living God which the LEB agrees with the Watchtower. (Matthew 16:16)

So thankful that Jehovah יהוה is transliterated accurately which proves that angel given the Name also has God's Personal Name in Him.

• @Brother Rando December 14 Sadly @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ rejects that Jehovah יהוה exalted Messiah and kindly gave him the name Jesus every knee should bend that those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

What is the most highly exalted name in Holy heaven and on earth ?

If human Watchtower Society had been consistent in translating Lord as Jehovah, your words would be:

and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Jehovah יהוה to the glory of God the Father.

My faith rejects Lord meaning anything other than יהוה for Jesus Christ so my believing in Holy Lord יהוה Jesus Christ is the same as believing in Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Be You Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be You Believing

Who is יֵשׁוּעַ Yeshua (יהוה Salvation) to be commanding continous believing/trusting in Him the same as τὸν θεόν, The Holy God ?

Who shares " יהוה Righteousness of we " name ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

To me, the English pronoun 'our' in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses our human view of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's point of view for the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו is " יהוה Righteousness of we " (consistent with One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God being uniquely unlike any created being by having more than one voice, a plural unique God as described in Deuteronomy 6:4

שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד

sh'-MA yis-ra-AYL a-do-NAI e-lo-HAY-nu a-do-NAI e-KHAD

Israel365 Bible transliteration shows Jews say "a-do-NAI" (Lord) for יהוה (disguise or epithat for use outside the Jewish Temple that attempts to avoid abusing Holy יהוה name as cursing יהוה is punished by death).

שמע = sh'-MA : Verb, Qal, Imperative, 2nd Person, Masculine, Singular : Hear & Obey

ישראל = yis-ra-AYL : Noun, Proper, Singular, Absolute : Israel (Singular Noun for a particular group of people)

יהוה = "a-do-NAI" (Lord) : Noun, Proper, Masculine, Singular, Absolute : the one who was & the one who is & the one who is to come

אלהינו = e-lo-HAY-nu : Noun, Common, Masculine, Plural, Construct (of) & Pronoun, Suffixed, 1st Person, Plural : God

יהוה = "a-do-NAI" (Lord) : Noun, Proper, Masculine, Singular, Absolute : the one who was & the one who is & the one who is to come

אחד = e-KHAD : numeral, cardinal, singular, absolute : one/only

Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), & plural. What is plural in the One unique אלהים God ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited December 2023

“Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Jehovah, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Jehovah is our righteousness.’

Jesus doesn't raise up a righteous branch for David. Jehovah does because Jehovah alone is the Only True God Θεὸν (theon) in (John 17:3) God is not a man. (Numbers 23:19) Nor as any man ever seen Θεὸν Jehovah. (John 1:18) Jesus was begotten not eternal. Anyways Jesus only became better than the ANGELS because of the Name he inherited. (Hebrews 1:4)

Jesus was exalted meaning he is not the most high. Read “That men may know that thou, whose name alone is יהוה JEHOVAHart the most high over all the earth.” (Psalms 83:18)

• For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, (1 Tim 2:5)
    • God is not a man. (Numbers 23:19)
    • You are the Only True Θεὸν God (John 17:3)  Jesus is claiming His Father to be θεόν, The Holy God! (John 17:1) Hallelujah! Praise Jah! (Rev 19:1)
    • Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God Θεὸν and your God Θεὸν .’” (John 20:17)

יהוה only reads Jehovah. God is not three colors. For the readers who want to learn God's Personal Name.

Who Is Jehovah?

The Bible’s answer

Jehovah is the true God of the Bible, the Creator of all things. (Revelation 4:​11) The prophets Abraham and Moses worshipped him, as did Jesus. (Genesis 24:27; Exodus 15:1, 2; John 20:17) He is the God, not just of one people, but of “all the earth.”​—Psalm 47:2.

Then Jesus said to him, “Go away, Satan, for it is written, ‘You shall worship the יהוה Lord your אלהים God and serve only him.’ ”

@Brother Rando

The problem is that you don't know יהוה is actually Jehovah. The Greek term for God is (theon) which never applies to Jesus but to his God and Father

• Jesus said to her, “Do not touch me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and my God (theon) and your God (theon).’ ” (John 20:17)

• @Brother Rando December 14 The problem is that you don't know יהוה is actually Jehovah.

Actually @Brother Rando has NOT provided any credible proof about "Jehovah or Iehouah" pronunciation being known more than 500 years ago. Google Translate of יהוה as Jehovah has definition: "a form of the Hebrew name of God used in some translations of the Bible." Notable absent from Google Translate result are valid alternatives: e.g. English Yahweh to Hebrew יהוה, "a form of the Hebrew name of God used in the Bible. The name came to be regarded by Jewish people ( c. 300 BC) as too sacred to be spoken, and the vowel sounds are uncertain."

Factually JeHoVaH shows JHVH (transliteration of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

Watchtower Society inconsistency is New World Translation (NWT) having both Jah and Jehovah (showing first יה syllable of יהוה with different vowel sounds). To me, the first יה syllable of יהוה has one correct vowel for Holy יהוה pronunciation = Yah.

If Jehovah was the correct יהוה pronuniciation, then Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Psalm 115:18) & Greek ἁλληλουϊά allelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) would not exist because the last syllable would be an "e" sound instead of an "a" sound. The non-existence of Hallelujeh (and Greek translation with "e" sound) proves Jehovah was/is NOT the correct personal name of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God both now & when Jesus walked on earth ~2,000 years ago.

@Brother Rando December 14 The Greek term for God is (theon) which never applies to Jesus but to his God and Father

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε (John 14:1 Greek spoken by יֵשׁוּעַ ) ?

Be You Believing in The אלהים God, also in Me Be You Believing

Who is יֵשׁוּעַ Yeshua (יהוה Salvation) to be commanding continous believing/trusting in Him the same as τὸν θεόν, The Holy God ?

Who shares " יהוה Righteousness of we " name ? as it is written in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB =>

Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

To me, the English pronoun 'our' in phrase ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’ expresses our human view of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's point of view for the last two Hebrew words יהוה צדקנו is " יהוה Righteousness of we " (consistent with One Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God being uniquely unlike any created being by having more than one voice (so the voice of Jesus worships my God and my Father in John 20:17 while spiritual quality inside the human body of Jesus was/is/will be fully God), a plural unique eternal God as described in Deuteronomy 6:4

שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד

sh'-MA yis-ra-AYL a-do-NAI e-lo-HAY-nu a-do-NAI e-KHAD

Israel365 Bible transliteration shows Jews say "a-do-NAI" (Lord) for יהוה (disguise or epithat for use outside the Jewish Temple that attempts to avoid abusing Holy יהוה name as cursing יהוה is punished by death).

שמע = sh'-MA : Verb, Qal, Imperative, 2nd Person, Masculine, Singular : Hear & Obey

ישראל = yis-ra-AYL : Noun, Proper, Singular, Absolute : Israel (Singular Noun for a particular group of people)

אלהינו = e-lo-HAY-nu : Noun, Common, Masculine, Plural, Construct (of) & Pronoun, Suffixed, 1st Person, Plural : God

אחד = e-KHAD : numeral, cardinal, singular, absolute : one/only

Hebrew nouns have three spelling variations: singular, dual (eyes, ears, ...), & plural. What is plural in the One unique אלהים God ?

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited December 2023

To me, the first יה syllable of יהוה has one correct vowel for Holy יהוה pronunciation = Yah.

@Brother Rando

That is a false statement. The first character of  יהוה is [י] as the smallest letter in the Hebrew alphabet pronounced (Yod). Others have used yodh [י] or yohdh [י] but never Yah.

The smallest letter of the Hebrew alphabet is י (yod), which is the first letter of the Tetragrammaton, the sacred name of God, Jehovah. In addition to the actual words and letters of God’s Law, the scribes and Pharisees viewed each “stroke of a letter” as highly significant.

The Hebrew word for God’s name in the form of the Tetragrammaton appears some 7,000 times in the Bible.  Most translations arbitrarily removed God’s name and replace it with a title such as “Lord.” God's Name has also been restored in the Christian Greek Scriptures 240 times.

As proof that Jehovah was used in the Greek also is a small sample Christendom Bibles that forgot to remove Hallelujah leaving an undeniable witness to God's Name meaning 'Praise Jah' which is short for "Praise Jehovah!'

• “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 LEB)
    • “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 ESV)
    • “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 NIV)
    • "Hallelujah! Salvation, glory, and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 HCSB

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus December 16 To me, the first יה syllable of יהוה has one correct vowel for Holy יהוה pronunciation = Yah.

@Brother Rando December 16 That is a false statement. The first character of יהוה is [י] as the smallest letter in the Hebrew alphabet pronounced (Yod). Others have used yodh [י] or yohdh [י] but never Yah.

Yod has "Y" sound for the letter with a syllable example. An English example is "C" in 'Cat'.

Remember transliteration of יהוה = YHVH has one English letter for each Hebrew letter.

The first יה (YH) syllable of יהוה has the first letter (י => Y) with "a" vowel sound and the second letter (ה => h) => Yah.

@Brother Rando December 16 The smallest letter of the Hebrew alphabet is י (yod), which is the first letter of the Tetragrammaton, the sacred name of God, Jehovah.

We agree the Tetragrammaton (YHVH), Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh, is Holy God's name.

JeHoVaH shows JHVH (transliteration of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah (~200 CE) and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

Three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed).

452 אֵלִיָּה, אֵלִיָּהוּ [ʾEliyah, ʾEliyahuw /ay·lee·yaw/] n pr m. From 410 and 3050; GK 488 and 489; 71 occurrences; AV translates as “Elijah” 69 times, and “Eliah” twice. 1 the great prophet of the reign of Ahab. 2 Benjamite son of Jeroham. 3 a son of Elam with foreign wife during exile. 4 a son of Harim, and priest, with foreign wife during exile. Additional Information: Elijah or Eliah = “my God is Jehovah” or “Yah(u) is God”.

James Strong, Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon (Woodside Bible Fellowship, 1995) has first syllable יה (YH) vowel sound inconsistency in Additional Information name meaning: "Jeh" & "Yah"

3470 יְשַׁעְיָה, יְשַׁעְיָהוּ [Yâshaʿyah, Yâshaʿyahuw /yesh·ah·yaw/] n pr m. From 3467 and 3050; GK 3832 and 3833; 39 occurrences; AV translates as “Isaiah” 32 times, “Jeshaiah” five times, and “Jesaiah” twice. 1 the major prophet, son of Amoz, who prophesied concerning Judah and Jerusalem during the days of kings Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah of Judah; author of the prophetic book by his name; tradition has it that he was sawn asunder in the trunk of a carob tree by king Manasseh and that this is the incident referred to in Heb 11:37. 2 son of Hananiah, brother of Pelatiah, and grandson of Zerubbabel. 3 a Benjamite. 4 one of the 6 sons of Jeduthun. 5 son of Rehabiah, a descendant of Moses through Gershom, and an ancestor of a Levite treasurer in the time of David. 6 son of Athaliah and chief of the house of Elam who returned with Ezra. 7 a chief of the descendants of Merari who returned with Ezra. Additional Information: Isaiah or Jesaiah or Jeshaiah = “Jehovah has saved”.

3414 יִרְמְיָה, יִרְמְיָהוּ [Yirmâyah, Yirmâyahuw /yir·meh·yaw/] n pr m. From 7311 and 3050; GK 3758 and 3759; 147 occurrences; AV translates as “Jeremiah” 147 times. 1 the major prophet, son of Hilkiah of the priestly family in Anathoth; author of the prophetic book bearing his name. 2 a man of Libnah and father of Hamutal the wife of king Josiah. 3 a Gadite who joined David at Ziklag. 4 a Manassehite, one of the mighty men of valour of the Transjordanic half tribe of Manasseh. 5 a Gadite and warrior of David. 6 a warrior of David. 7 a priest who joined Nehemiah in the covenant ceremony. 8 a priest also in the time of Nehemiah; maybe same as 7. 9 father of Jaazaniah the Rechabites. Additional Information: Jeremiah = “whom Jehovah has appointed”.

Again for the  James Strong, Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon (Woodside Bible Fellowship, 1995) having Additional Information inconsistency of "e" vowel sound in the first syllable יה (YH), like the Watchtower Society inconsistency in New World Translation (NWT) having both Jah and Jehovah (showing first יה (YH) syllable of יהוה with different vowel sounds). To me, the first יה (YH) syllable of יהוה has one correct vowel for Holy יהוה pronunciation = Yah.

@Brother Rando December 16 In addition to the actual words and letters of God’s Law, the scribes and Pharisees viewed each “stroke of a letter” as highly significant.

We agree, Jewish Rabbi Jesus taught in Matthew 5:17-20 LEB =>

“Do not think that I have come to destroy the law or the prophets. I have not come to destroy them but to fulfill them. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one tiny letter or one stroke of a letter will pass away from the law until all takes place. Therefore whoever abolishes one of the least of these commandments and teaches people to do so will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever keeps them and teaches them, this person will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you that unless your righteousness greatly surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter into the kingdom of heaven. 

@Brother Rando December 16 The Hebrew word for God’s name in the form of the Tetragrammaton appears some 7,000 times in the Bible. 

We agree. Logos Bible Study search for lemma.h:יהוה in the Lexham Hebrew Bible finds 6,828 results. Logos Bible Study search for lemma.h:יהוה in LXX Swete (Reverse Interlinear alignment) finds 6,762 results.

@Brother Rando December 16 Most translations arbitrarily removed God’s name and replace it with a title such as “Lord.”

Logos Bible Study search for lemma.h:יהוה INTERSECTS lemma.g:κύριος@N?S in LXX Swete (Reverse Interlinear alignment) finds 6,085 results where Jewish scholars translated יהוה as singular κύριος (Lord) in the Greek Septuagint over two centuries before the human birth of Jesus = יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua. Most translations repeated Jewish translation precedent.

@Brother Rando December 16 God's Name has also been restored in the Christian Greek Scriptures 240 times.

Curious what is the Christian Greek Scriptures ?

To me, incoherent is Watchtower Society (JW.org) desire to be identified as "Christian" that declares worship of "Christ" as "a god" (NWT John 1:1c "and the Word was a god") ?

Logos Bible Study search for lemma.h:יהוה INTERSECTS lemma.g:θεός@N?S in LXX Swete (Reverse Interlinear alignment) finds 256 results where Jewish scholars translated יהוה as singular θεός (God) in the Greek Septuagint. Bible search for lemma.h:יהוה INTERSECTS lemma.g:θεός@NAS in LXX Swete (Reverse Interlinear alignment) finds 29 results where Jewish scholars translated יהוה as singular θεός (God) in the accusative case θεόν in the Greek Septuagint.

@Brother Rando December 16 As proof that Jehovah was used in the Greek also is a small sample Christendom Bibles that forgot to remove Hallelujah leaving an undeniable witness to God's Name meaning 'Praise Jah' which is short for "Praise Jehovah!'

@Brother Rando December 16 * “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 LEB)

@Brother Rando December 16 * “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 ESV)

@Brother Rando December 16 * “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 NIV)

@Brother Rando December 16 * "Hallelujah! Salvation, glory, and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 HCSB)

If Jehovah was the correct יהוה pronuniciation, then Hebrew הללו-יה Hallelujah (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Psalm 115:18) & Greek ἁλληλουϊά allelouia (NWT translation is "Praise Jah" in Revelation 19:1) would not exist because the last syllable would be an "e" sound instead of an "a" sound. The non-existence of Hallelujeh (and Greek translation with "e" sound) proves Jehovah was/is NOT the correct personal name of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God both now & when Jesus walked on earth ~2,000 years ago.

Keep Smiling 😊

452 אֵלִיָּה, אֵלִיָּהוּ [ʾEliyahʾEliyahuw /ay·lee·yaw/] n pr m. From 410 and 3050; GK 488 and 489; 71 occurrences; AV translates as “Elijah” 69 times, and “Eliah” twice. 1 the great prophet of the reign of Ahab. 2 Benjamite son of Jeroham. 3 a son of Elam with foreign wife during exile. 4 a son of Harim, and priest, with foreign wife during exile. Additional Information: Elijah or Eliah = “my God is Jehovah” or “Yah(u) is God”.

James Strong, Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon (Woodside Bible Fellowship, 1995) has first syllable יה (YH) vowel sound inconsistency in Additional Information name meaning: "Jeh" & "Yah"

Remember transliteration of יהוה YHVH has one English letter for each Hebrew letter.

The first יה (YH) syllable of יהוה has the first letter (י => Y) with "a" vowel sound and the second letter (ה => h) => Yah.

@Brother Rando

Actually יהוה YHVH  and the Hebrew 'Y makes a Jah sound. Therefore, Jehovah is most accurate. (ה => h) => Jah.

@Brother Rando December 16 * “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 LEB)

@Brother Rando December 16 * “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 ESV)

@Brother Rando December 16 * “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 NIV)

@Brother Rando December 16 * "Hallelujah! Salvation, glory, and power belong to our God," (Rev 19:1 HCSB)

Remember @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ uses the English transliteration JESUS which testifies that 'Jehovah is Salvation'

• Elijah when translated means 'My God is Jehovah'

Christians are not trinitarians and trinitarians are Not Christians. That is why a trinitarian asks, "Curious what is the Christian Greek Scriptures ?"

• Can you believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ doesn't know what is the Christian Greek Scriptures? CHECKMATE!

• @Brother Rando December 18 Actually יהוה YHVH and the Hebrew 'Y makes a Jah sound. Therefore, Jehovah is most accurate. (ה => h) => Jah.

Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

Jehovah is NOT the correct way to say יהוה

THE NAMES OF GOD

Yeshua

Matthew 1:21 Yeshua was a common alternative form of the name Y’hoshua or Joshua in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period. The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which through the Latin Iesus comes the English spelling Jesus.

The first letter in the name Yeshua (Jesus) is the yod. Yod represents the “Y” sound in Hebrew. Many names in the Bible that begin with yod are mispronounced by English speakers because the letter was transliterated in English Bibles with the letter “J” rather than “Y.” This is because in early English, the letter “J” was pronounced the way we pronounce “Y” today. All proper names in the Hebrew Bible were transliterated into English according to their Hebrew pronunciation; but when English pronunciation shifted to what we know today, these transliterations were not altered. Thus, such Hebrew place names as Ye-ru-sha-la-yim, Ye-ri-cho, and Yar-den have become known to us as Yerushalayim, Jericho, and Jordan. Hebrew personal names such as Yo-nah, Yi-shai, and Ye-shu-a have become known to us as Jonah, Jesse, and Jesus.

The Hebrew spelling of Yeshua appears in some later books of the Hebrew Bible, once for Joshua the son of Nun, and twenty-eight times for Joshua the High Priest and other priests called Jeshua — although these same priests are also given the spelling Joshua in the books of Haggai and Zechariah. Yeshua differs from the usual Hebrew Bible spelling of Joshua (Y’hoshua), found two-hundred eighteen times in the Hebrew Bible. It also differs from the Hebrew spelling Yeshu, which is found in Ben Yehuda’s dictionary and used in most secular contexts in modern Hebrew to refer to Jesus of Nazareth, though the Hebrew spelling Yeshua is generally used in translations of the New Testament into Hebrew and used by Hebrew-speaking Christians in Isra’el. The name Yeshua is also used in Israeli Hebrew historical texts to refer to other people called Joshua recorded in Greek texts, such as Jesus ben Ananias and Jesus ben Sira. The name Yeshua means “The Lord’s Salvation” or “Cry Out to the Lord for Help.”

Barry Rubin, ed., The Complete Jewish Study Bible: Notes (Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Bibles; Messianic Jewish Publishers & Resources, 2016), 1382.

The Complete Jewish Study Bible article mentioned early English had the same letter sound for "J" & "Y" that later changed.

@Brother Rando December 18 Can you believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ doesn't know what is the Christian Greek Scriptures? CHECKMATE!

Filtering my Logos library for Type:Bible Language:Greek shows 216 results, but none of the titles have 'Christian' nor 'Scriptures'. Three resource titles include 'Christianity'. My Logos library has 70 resources in the series "The Text of the Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts". My question reflects my wondering if "Christian Greek Scriptures" described any of the 216 resources in my Logos library.

Google search for Christian Greek Scriptures name restored finds untrustworthy JW.org article: "The Divine Name in the Christian Greek Scriptures | NWT" that has sentences copied & pasted by @Brother Rando in this discussion (without attribution, which is a form of lying that proves two items: 1> @Brother Rando personal devotion to Watchtower Society teaching & 2> alignment with our spiritual adversary, the father of lies). Sadly the JW.org article does not identify which Greek Scripture(s) had the Hebrew name יהוה along with lacking appreciation of Jewish disguise for God's Divine Name.

Google search for Greek manuscript having Hebrew name of God found one Dead Sea Scrolls manuscript 4Q120 having Ιαω ("Iao") mentioned in Wikipedia Tetragrammaton article (considering Greek manuscripts number in the thousands, wikipedia article mentions a smallish number).

Eternal truth is consistent. Remember many Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide me reason NOT to trust the inconsistent human organization (along with a number of doctrinal changes over the years). True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

More Watchtower Society inconsistency is "trinitarian" assertions (truth twisted with falsehoods) that lack collaboration by credible sources. Lack of credibility proves alignment with our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, who wants every human to experience eternity separated from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love. Most (if not all) JW.org "trinitarian" assertions do NOT describe my faith belief.

Thankful for enough faith in me to believe & receive the free gift of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God to wash away my sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God by the Holy Blood of יהוה Lord Jesus. Now sunrise & sunset, especially shades of red, remind me of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's wedding band that is available for every human. Every individual has free will to choose what to ❤️ Love most, which is proven by actions and words. Sadly JW.org adherents ❤️ Love false teaching about 'Christian' Michael the Archangel that prevents experiencing the fullness of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (beyond my human words to describe well).

Watchtower Society teaching of Jesus = Michael the Archangel is puzzling/perplexing to me. My understanding is Watchtower Society teaching that Michael's life force was transferred into the human baby of Jesus. Electricity description of life force says nothing identifiable as Michael went into the human body of Jesus. Hence, the Watchtower Society teaching of Jesus = Michael the Archangel makes no sense to me: no reason to believe that an Archangel became Jesus. Related puzzle is what happened to Archangel Michael when life force was transferred. Does Michael the Archangel have pre-Jesus & post-Jesus incarnations ?

To me, Watchtower Society teaching has two deities: God the Father & a god Michael the Archangel (as "Jesus").

Which is really more important: devotion to Watchtower Society teachings (a form of religious idolatry) OR personal relationship with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God that includes יהוה Lord Jesus ?

Keep Smiling 😊

All proper names in the Hebrew Bible were transliterated into English according to their Hebrew pronunciation; but when English pronunciation shifted to what we know today, these transliterations were not altered. 

• @Brother Rando
    • Elijah which means 'My God Is Jehovah' Many trinitarians altered Elijah to Elias removing God's Name Jah which is Jehovah.
    • Hallelujah which means 'Praise Jehovah' Many trinitarians altered Hallelujah to alleluia removing God's Name Jah which is Jehovah. This is part of the Ancient Jewish Deception of removing God's Name and inserting Lord.

In the footnotes we find this admission. In the New Testament, ALLELUIAH, Praise ye Jehovah. This word occurs at the beginning and at the end of many psalms. It was also sung on solemn days of rejoicing, as an expression of joy and praise, and as such it has been adopted in the Christian church, and is still used in devotional psalmody, Revelation 19:1,3,4,6.

Easton's Bible Dictionary

Praise ye Jehovah, frequently rendered "Praise ye the LORD," stands at the beginning of ten of the psalms (106, 111-113, 135, 146-150), hence called "hallelujah psalms." From its frequent occurrence it grew into a formula of praise. The Christendom Greek form of the word (alleluia) is found in Revelation 19:1, 3, 4, 6 in removing God's Name and inserting LORD. During time LORD was used then changed to Lord to confuse the reader.

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary

(n. & interj.) Praise ye Jehovah; praise ye the Lord; -- an exclamation used chiefly in songs of praise or thanksgiving to God, and as an expression of gratitude or adoration.

239. hallélouia 

239 allēlouia – literally, "praise Yahweh, transliterated hallelujah" (BAGD).

[" 'Alleluia,' without the initial 'H,' is actually a misspelling" (Vine, Unger, White, NT, 287).]

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ claims thee error is the inspiration of Holy Spirit so he agrees with the deception and error but what word did the error replace? HALLELUJAH Can we believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ whom denies the meaning of Jesus (Jehovah is Salvation) and refuse to put Christ in his call sign?

Can we believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ whom denies HALLELUJAH in his own Bible? (Rev 19:1 LEB)

Can we believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ whom denies ELJAH in his own Bible? (1 Kings 17:23 LEB)

• @Brother Rando December 19 Elijah which means 'My God Is Jehovah'

Eliyahu “Yah(u) is God” truly knew/knows the correct Holy pronunication of יהוה as the last three letters יהו of אליהו are the first three letters of יהוה. Israel365 Bible transliteration of אליהו => AY-li-YA-hu is consistent with my December 18 assertion:

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed)

Thus far @Brother Rando has failed to provide any credible proof about ' Jehovah' being known more than 500 years ago. Contemporary Google translate and name meaning interpretations do NOT prove ancient knowledge nor usage.

If Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God would allow @Brother Rando to hear a question from Eliyahu אליהו: "Who is Jehovah ?"

@Brother Rando December 19 In the footnotes we find this admission. In the New Testament, ALLELUIAH, Praise ye Jehovah

Curious about source(s) for the footnotes ?

My experience with many Bibles is a vast variety of footnotes so the phrase "In the footnotes" does NOT identify the source(s).

Google search "in the footnotes" "Praise ye Jehovah" finds JW.org article "Jah" that begins with:

JAH

[Heb., Yah].

A poetic shortened form of Jehovah, the name of the Most High God. (Ex. 15:1, 2) This abbreviated form is represented by the first half of the Hebrew tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), that is, the letters yohdh (י) and heʼ (ה), the tenth and fifth letters of the Hebrew alphabet respectively.

We agree with Watchtower Society (JW.org) teaching the first יה (YH) syllable of יהוה = Jah [Heb., Yah]

However, the Watchtower Society teaching Jah [Heb., Yah] is inconsistent with "Jehovah, the name of the Most High God" because the first syllable of  Jehovah has an "e" vowel sound, not an "a" vowel sound.

Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

Jehovah is NOT the correct way to say יהוה

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    edited December 2023

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ Three prophets, EliyahuYesha‘yahu, Yirmeyahu, have Hebrew names whose last two syllables are the first two syllables of the Holy יהוה divine name (prophet names have YA syllable emphasized while יהוה divine name has HU syllable stressed)

To make the claim the letter 'J' cannot be used is a false flag since you use the letter 'J' all the time. I seen you using JESUS in your call sign.

• Trinitarians Deny Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16)
    • They often quote (John) which means Jehovah has been Gracious.
    • They often quote (Matthew) which means Gift from Jehovah.
    • They even use words like JESUS which means Jehovah is Salvation.
    • Joel which means Jehovah is God.

Can we believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ whom denies HALLELUJAH in his own Bible? (Rev 19:1 LEB)

Can we believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ whom denies ELIJAH in his own Bible? (1 Kings 17:23 LEB)

All that @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ is proving is that is faith his a false ideology of Removing God's Name from Scripture.

The sample list of Names you use ALL REFER BACK TO JEHOVAH יהוה - using them exposes your hypocritical faith.

We agree with Watchtower Society (JW.org) teaching the first יה (YH) syllable of יהוה = Jah [Heb., Yah]

@Brother Rando

Thank you for your admission that you agree with the Watchtower Society which proves your hypocrisy.

• Can we believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ whom denies HALLELUJAH in his own Bible? (Rev 19:1 LEB)
    • Can we believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ whom denies ELIJAH in his own Bible? (1 Kings 17:23 LEB)
    • Can we believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ whom hypocritically uses JESUS in his call sign that gives Credit to Jehovah is Salvation?

• Notice two comments with different writing styles by @Brother Rando posted at 6:45AM edited 7:00AM & 6:59AM has me wondering how many are the we @Brother Rando ?

Eternal truth is consistent. Remember many Unfulfilled Watch Tower Society predictions provide me reason NOT to trust the inconsistent human organization (along with a number of doctrinal changes over the years). True Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God prophets (communication channels) pass test of 100% accuracy.

More Watchtower Society inconsistency is "trinitarian" assertions (truth twisted with falsehoods) that lack collaboration by credible sources. Lack of credibility proves alignment with our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, who wants every human to experience eternity separated from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God ❤️ Love. Most (if not all) JW.org "trinitarian" assertions do NOT describe my faith belief. Additional inconsistency is puzzling false claims by @Brother Rando about me.

Thankful for enough faith in me to believe & receive the free gift of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God to wash away my sins against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God by the Holy Blood of יהוה Lord Jesus. Now sunrise & sunset, especially shades of red, remind me of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God's wedding band that is available for every human. Every individual has free will to choose what to ❤️ Love most, which is proven by actions and words. Sadly JW.org adherents ❤️ Love false teaching about 'Christ' Michael the Archangel that prevents experiencing the fullness of Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God (beyond my human words to describe well).

Watchtower Society teaching of Jesus = Michael the Archangel is puzzling/perplexing to me. My understanding is Watchtower Society teaching that Michael's life force was transferred into the human baby of Jesus. Electricity description of life force says nothing identifiable as Michael went into the human body of Jesus. Hence, the Watchtower Society teaching of Jesus = Michael the Archangel makes no sense to me: no reason to believe that an Archangel became Jesus. Related puzzle is what happened to Archangel Michael when life force was transferred. Does Michael the Archangel have pre-Jesus & post-Jesus incarnations ? Another puzzle is why did electric life force need to be transferred from Michael the Archangel (as the power grid has numerous electricity sources) ?

To me, Watchtower Society teaching has two deities: God the Father & a god Michael the Archangel (as "Jesus").

Which is really more important: devotion to Watchtower Society teachings (a form of religious idolatry) OR personal relationship with Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God that includes יהוה Lord Jesus ?

My learning Koine Greek language gave me new meaning to the phrase "That's Greek to Me" as I can read parts of the Koine Greek New Testament while other parts are Greek to me. Thankfully Logos Bible Study provides me with the tools to do my own translation of Koine Greek, which was used when Ἰησοῦς ( Iēsous => Jesus) walked on earth. Modern Greek has evolved from Koine Greek: e.g. Google Translate of Hallelujah to Modern Greek does not have rough breathing mark ("h") so transliteration of Αλληλούια is Alliloúia (also shows "η" eta letter sound morphing from long "e" to "i").

@Brother Rando 6:45AM To make the claim the letter 'J' cannot be used is a false flag since you use the letter 'J' all the time.

Puzzling claim confuses contemporary English letter "J" and ancient Biblical language alphabets. Hebrew letter yohdh (י) has been transliterated to English letters as "j" and "y". Koine Greek does not have any letter that transliterates as "j". Learning Hebrew pronunciation has me preferring "y" transliteration for yohdh (י).

My learning found Yeshua article in The Complete Jewish Study Bible: Notes describing early English had the same letter sound for "J" & "Y" that later changed: e.g. Yerushalayim (contemporary Hebrew pronunciation y'-ru-sha-LA-yim) is different than contemporary English Jerusalem. Remember my December 19 reply included JW.org article "Jah" that begins with:

JAH

[Heb., Yah].

A poetic shortened form of Jehovah, the name of the Most High God. (Ex. 15:1, 2) This abbreviated form is represented by the first half of the Hebrew tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), that is, the letters yohdh (י) and heʼ (ה), the tenth and fifth letters of the Hebrew alphabet respectively.

JW.org transliteration of Hebrew tetragrammaton יהוה as YHWH does NOT have the letter "J".

@Brother Rando 6:45AM Can we believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ whom denies HALLELUJAH in his own Bible? (Rev 19:1 LEB)

@Brother Rando 6:59AM Can we believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ whom denies HALLELUJAH in his own Bible? (Rev 19:1 LEB)

Puzzling denial claim could be consistent with Christ by @Brother Rando showing my faith does NOT believe 'Christ' = Michael the Archangel (to me, immense blind faith in Watchtower Society teachings is needed as the Society cannot describe how anything identifiable as Michael could have been transferred into a human baby). Logos Bible Study right click on Hallelujah in Revelation 19:1 LEB shows many items, which includes Koine Greek manuscript Ἁλληλουϊά· (Hallelouia:) {"h" is transliteration of rough breathing mark over initial vowel}, Koine Greek lemma ἁλληλουϊά (hallelouia) and Greek Strong's 239. Hallelujah and ἁλληλουϊά (hallelouia) have an "a" vowel sound in the last syllable that corresponds with the first half of the Hebrew tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH).

Please understand YeHoWaH & JeHoVaH show YHWH & JHVH (transliterations of יהוה) with Jewish Masoretic vowel markings added centuries after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Jewish oral law was written down into the Mishnah and Talmud (predates Masoretic vowel marking additions), which document the Holy יהוה divine name being pronounced correctly by Jewish priests in the Jewish Temple, but a disguise (or an epithet, a substitute: e.g. Adonai, Lord, HaShem, The Name) used outside the Jewish Temple. Masoretic disguise: write יהוה letters in the correct order from right to left while adding vowels points in the reverse direction => Jehovah or Iehouah that appeared less than 500 years ago by someone ignorant of the Jewish disguise.

The first syllable of Jehovah & Iehouah has an "e" vowel sound.

Jehovah does NOT start with Jah. Hallelujah does NOT end with Jeh(ovah).

Jehovah is NOT the correct way to say יהוה

@Brother Rando 6:45AM The sample list of Names you use ALL REFER BACK TO JEHOVAH יהוה - using them exposes your hypocritical faith.

Remember Google Translate of יהוה as Jehovah has definition: "a form of the Hebrew name of God used in some translations of the Bible." Notable absent from Google Translate result of יהוה are valid alternatives: e.g. English Yahweh to Hebrew יהוה, "a form of the Hebrew name of God used in the Bible. The name came to be regarded by Jewish people ( c. 300 BC) as too sacred to be spoken, and the vowel sounds are uncertain."

@Brother Rando 6:59AM Can we believe @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ whom hypocritically uses JESUS in his call sign that gives Credit to Jehovah is Salvation?

Appears @Brother Rando is interpreting Jesus in @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus using @Brother Rando contemporary name meaning, which is different than my intention. Remember Jehovah is NOT the correct way to say יהוה (so @Brother Rando contemporary name meaning 'Jehovah is Salvation' does NOT describe my best friend Jesus nor does it prove ancient usage of Jehovah or Iehouah).

My forever best friend & redeemer יהוה Hosts = יהוה Salvation = יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua = Jesus can forgive sin if a human wants to repent from their sin against Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God, believe & want יֵשׁ֔וּעַ Yeshua to be יהוה Lord (with Abba יהוה Father & Ruach HaKodesh = Breath The Holy) & receive the free ❤️ love gift from Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God. To me, יהוה Hosts humbly left Holy Heaven to be clothed in human flesh as The Son of אלהים God & The Son of Man, who is forever King Righteous (Melchizedek).

"Who is like God ?" Michael the Archangel worships & serves Holy יהוה Lord אלהים God.

Keep Smiling 😊

JW.org transliteration of Hebrew tetragrammaton יהוה as YHWH does NOT have the letter "J".

@Brother Rando

Sure it does. The Tetragrammaton appears nearly 7,000 times in the Hebrew Scriptures. It may be transliterated into English as YHWH (or, JHVH). Like all written words in ancient Hebrew, the Tetragrammaton had no vowels, but when reading, the Jews in ancient times would pronounce the vowel sounds. Today, though, we do not know which vowels were used. While some feel that the name was pronounced “Yahweh,” others favor a pronunciation with three syllables. “Jehovah” is a widely recognized English form and has a long history in the English language.

3068. Yhvh 

Strong's Concordance

Yhvh: the proper name of the God of Israel

Original Word: יְהוָֹה

Part of Speech: Proper Name

Transliteration: Yhvh

Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vaw')

Definition: the proper name of the God of Israel

The Hebrew Y has a Ja sound most include the h => Jah as in Jehovah pronounced Jahovah

Thankfully Logos Bible Study provides me with the tools to do my own translation of Koine Greek, which was used when Ἰησοῦς ( Iēsous => Jesus) walked on earth. 

@Brother Rando

Logos also tells us that the angel judged Israel in the wilderness. Latin was used over 2,500 years ago. Nothing new.

Iēsous means 'Iehouah is Salvation'