Would you like to know the truth?
For almost two thousand years, false religion have kept 'the truth' hidden from the many and now are losing their battle against the Lamb! True Christians are on the march in this dark world, allowing 'the truth' to shine forth. Jesus Christ shared with his followers, "People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house." (Matthew 5:15)
Christendom's Bible Scholars are among the most dishonest individuals on earth. They have been hiding 'the truth' from the many and now since the light is exposing them, they run to the mountains begging, "Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb," (Rev 6:16)
There are Superlative titles that apply to the one true God Jehovah and Jehovah alone.
Adonay in Hebrew Script is spelled אֲדֹנָי and was used in replacing יהוה the four Hebrew letters usually transliterated YHWH or JHVH that form the Biblical Proper Name of God. Yahweh or Jehovah. The title Adonay has Superlative meaning and which it only applies to the Supreme One or Self-Existent One. Jehovah alone is most high and there is no other.
- May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth. (Psalms 83:18)
- You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. (Isaiah 43:10)
Adonay and Aăḏōwn spelled אֲד֖וֹן were used but then watered down by trinitarian translators using non-superlative titles such as Adonai ("My Lord") or Elohim (literally means 'gods' but treated as singular when meaning "God") in prayer, or HaShem ("The Name") in everyday speech. A popular expression containing this phrase is Baruch HaShem, meaning "Thank God" (literally meaning "Blessed or Praised be the Name") as in "Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for according to his great mercy he gave us a new birth to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead," (1 Peter 1:3) Adonai and Elohim are non-superlative titles and often applied to angels and men and are not exclusive. Moses himself was called elohim or the Greek term theos.
The Greek term (theon) spelled θεόν is also a Superlative title referring to the one true God Jehovah and Jehovah alone. It occurs 148 times in the NT Greek Scriptures. When finding θεόν in a Greek scripture, one can replace it with Jehovah for a deeper understanding of God's Word.
- "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Jehovah, and the Word was a god."(John 1:1)
- No man has seen Jehovah at any time; the only-begotten god who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him. (John 1:18)
Many other scriptures you can look up yourself if you would like to. Here's another example:
θεόν (theon) — 148 Occurrences
GRK: Κύριον τὸν θεόν σου
NAS: THE LORD YOUR GOD TO THE TEST.'
- Jesus said to him: “Again it is written: ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test. (Mathew 4:7) Notice Jesus quotes the Hebrew OT with God's Name in it which under inspiration states “You must not put Jehovah your God to the test the way you put him to the test at Massah." (Deuteronomy 6:16) Also, another reference to God's Name in Greek Scriptures is @ Lu 4:12.
The second Greek word for God is (theos) spelled θεός in Greek. This title is non-superlative and can be applied to Jehovah, Jesus Christ, angels, men, and idols alike. In prayer, Jesus invokes the Superlative title θεόν (theon) to his Father by stating, "You, the only true God" at (John 17:3) Jesus Christ is never referred to θεόν (theon). Therefore, when Jesus Christ stated, "the Father is Greater than I am" (John 14:28) Jesus was stating an absolute truth.
I hope this Biblical Information helps you to break free from amongst the false religions that has entangled humankind with such hatred against one another. Religion will soon be Destroyed. And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues." (Rev 18:4)
This is Your RSVP invitation to learn the peace of mind you so richly deserve in this God Forsaken World. The term "RSVP" comes from the French expression répondez s'il vous plaît, meaning "please respond." Once, you learn 'the truth' freedom is at your front door! "So if the Son sets you free, you will be truly free." (John8:36)
- Select a Topic That Interests You
- View encouraging Videos for yourself and your children
- Read the Bible Online
- Get Current Updates to Worldwide Events
- Get Answers to those nagging questions
- Visit JW.org anytime from anywhere
Don't give up, You have a reason to keep on living...
Articles that may interest you:
- Why Go On?
- Survive Depression
- Is Life Worth Living?
- How to Deal With Stress
- A Campaign That Saved Lives