Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #1

13»

Comments

• Pages
    Pages Posts: 328

@Brother Rando

"What trinity doctrine? You never listed the trinity doctrine you claim to believe and worship?"

What part of the posted Article X with bold highlight didn't you understand? 

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,322

None of it. Your refusal to Post the trinity you proclaim to believe is becoming non-existent. I think you are finally recognizing that the trinity you believe in, is not in the OT or NT Inspired Epistles.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Pages

@Brother Rando

"None of it. Your refusal to Post the trinity you proclaim to believe is becoming non-existent. I think you are finally recognizing that the trinity you believe in, is not in the OT or NT Inspired Epistles."

Well, I don't find that to be surprising at all given your hesitancy to provide support and defend this statement "I will be happy to show the part of the trinity doctrine that "bears witness" against itself."; which is indefensible as it was based on this assertion, "Because Jesus Christ is NOT in any trinity doctrine.", proven to be in error as the Creedal statements demonstrated. 

• Brother Rando

Boom! And there we have it folks! From a die hard trinitarian!

@Pages - Well, I don't find that to be surprising at all given your hesitancy to provide support and defend this statement "I will be happy to show the part of the trinity doctrine that "bears witness" against itself."; which is indefensible as it was based on this assertion, "Because Jesus Christ is NOT in any trinity doctrine.", proven to be in error as the Creedal statements demonstrated. 

@C Mc

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Christ

@Bill_Coley

@Pages -  "Because Jesus Christ is NOT in any trinity doctrine.", proven to be in error as the Creedal statements demonstrated. 

You remind me of a blind man walking in to a lighted room asking me to turn on the light. I reply to the blind man. 'the light is on' as he bumps into the furniture and walls. But the blind man denies that there are furniture and walls in the room. Over time has he continually stumbles and falls, in desperation, the blind man says to himself, perhaps this room does have furniture and walls and with that very acknowledgment, he slowly learns how to avoid the traps of the obstacles by pushing them aside.

However, the majority of trinitarians don't push those obstacles aside. Here's what an Inspired Autograph of the NT says:

• Everyone who pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. (2 John 1:9)
    • For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Notice what the Inspired Autograph of the NT of John calls the person who does not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, the one whom inherited the Name that Made him better than the angels? What were those two words?

God was manifest in the flesh. Here, in the most ancient authorities, the word "God" does not occur. We must, then, literally translate the Greek of the most famous and trustworthy MSS. Recent investigations have shown, however, beyond controversy that the oldest MSS., with scarcely an exception, contain the more difficult reading, ?C ("He who"). The Greek pronoun thus rendered is simply a relative to an omitted but easily-inferred antecedent--viz., Christ.

• trinitarians are Christ Deniers.. just look up Your trinity doctrine that omits CHRIST.. this dogma came about in the 4th century... ahhh.. the deceiver and the antichrist

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Pages

@Brother Rando

Thank you for the story. However, none of what you wrote provides any meaningful support for the indefensible assertion you've previously made in your preceding posts regarding "Because Jesus Christ is NOT in any trinity doctrine." which when held up to the provide examples of documents, and scripture, is a failed argument. Feel free to reject.

"Notice what the Inspired Autograph of the NT of John"

Autograph??? How, do you have in your possession a NT autograph? I'd ask at this point, based on our other discussions regarding text critical matters, if you are suffering from delusion. On the other hand, I believe it is more in line with the contrived tactic of diversion from having to face the reality of an argument failing with respect to the trinity you attempted.

However, autograph or not, it is absolutely outside the discussion and non-relevant.

• Brother Rando

@Pages - Thank you for the story. However, none of what you wrote provides any meaningful support for the indefensible assertion you've previously made in your preceding posts regarding "Because Jesus Christ is NOT in any trinity doctrine." which when held up to the provide examples of documents, and scripture, is a failed argument. Feel free to reject.

So which trinity doctrine has JESUS CHRIST in it? POST IT and stop obfuscating.

1a : to throw into shadow DARKEN

b : to make obscure

obfuscate the issue

officials who … continue to obscure and obfuscate what happened—Mary Carroll

2 : CONFUSE

obfuscate the reader

intransitive verb

to be evasive, unclear, or confusing

The suspect often obfuscated during the interrogation.

• Pages

@Brother Rando

"So which trinity doctrine has JESUS CHRIST in it? POST IT and stop obfuscating."

Having already posted it several times now; it would seem that you have lost the ability to read. And, quite frankly, that may well be the case here; as you also failed to give a response regarding this NT autograph you possess, or have access to, mentioned in your previous post "Notice what the Inspired Autograph of the NT of John", and "Here's what an Inspired Autograph of the NT says:". 

Can you tell the readers of this forum the provenance of this rare and old document along with how it came into your possession; and what testing, and inspection, has been performed along with the review of authenticity by those within the textual field? And to what scholarly written articles can you point to mentioning such a textual find? It will certainly make an interesting diversion from this back and forth currently going on.

• Brother Rando

@Brother Rando

"So which trinity doctrine has JESUS CHRIST in it? POST IT and stop obfuscating."

@Pages

Having already posted it several times now; it would seem that you have lost the ability to read. And, quite frankly, that may well be the case here; as you also failed to give a response regarding this NT autograph you possess, or have access to, mentioned in your previous post "Notice what the Inspired Autograph of the NT of John", and "Here's what an Inspired Autograph of the NT says:". 

Can you tell the readers of this forum the provenance of this rare and old document along with how it came into your possession; and what testing, and inspection, has been performed along with the review of authenticity by those within the textual field? And to what scholarly written articles can you point to mentioning such a textual find? It will certainly make an interesting diversion from this back and forth currently going on.

Totally False @Pages. You have never posted one single scripture stating the trinity doctrine. And this posting is just more of the same obfuscating..

POST Your trinity doctrine, the trinity faith is one of cowardice and you have utterly failed.

cowardice

noun

cow·​ard·​ice ˈkau̇(-ə)r-dəs   dialectal  -(ˌ)dīs

Synonyms of cowardice

: lack of courage or firmness of purpose