John 1:1 and the words of JESUS thruout that book!

13»

Comments

• the_MadJw
    the_MadJw Posts: 56

Do you REALLY believe that Jesus taught THAT?

themadjw.weebly.com

253-652-4443

• Repeating question about John 8:58 for @the_MadJw & @BroRando => What had the Jewish Rabbi Jesus said so Jews in the temple wanted to kill Jesus by stoning (for blasphemy per Leviticus 24:10-16) ?

John 8 has temple context for discussion between Jewish Rabbi Jesus and Jewish Religious Lawyers (Scribes & Pharisees). John 8:1-59 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. Now early in the morning he came again to the temple courts. And all the people were coming, and he sat down and began to teach them.

Now the scribes and the Pharisees brought to him a woman caught in adultery. And standing her in their midst, they said to him, testing him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery! Now in the law, Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” (Now they were saying this to test him, so that they would have an occasion to bring charges against him.)

But Jesus, bending down, began to write with his finger on the ground, taking no notice. And when they persisted in asking him, straightening up he said to them, “The one of you without sin, let him throw the first stone at her!” And bending down again, he wrote on the ground.

Now when they heard it, being convicted by their conscience, they began to depart, one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone — and the woman who was in their midst. So Jesus, straightening up and seeing no one except the woman, said to her, “Where are those accusers of yours? Does no one condemn you?

And she said, “No one, יהוה Lord.”

So Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you. Go, and sin no more.”

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world! The one who follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

So the Pharisees said to him, “You testify concerning yourself! Your testimony is not true.”

Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I testify concerning myself, my testimony is true, because I know where I have come from and where I am going. But you do not know where I have come from or where I am going. You judge according to externals; I do not judge anyone. But even if I judge, my judgment is true, because I am not alone, but I and the Father who sent me. And even in your law it is written that the testimony of two men is true. I am the one who testifies concerning myself, and the Father who sent me testifies concerning me.

So they were saying to him, “Where is your father?”

Jesus replied, “You know neither me nor my Father! If you had known me, you would have known my Father also.” He spoke these words by the treasury while teaching in the temple courts, and no one seized him, because his hour had not yet come. So he said to them again, “I am going away, and you will seek me and will die in your sin. Where I am going you cannot come!

Then the Jews began to say, “Perhaps he will kill himself, because he is saying, ‘Where I am going you cannot come.’ ”

And he said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are from this world; I am not from this world. Thus I said to you that you will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I am he, you will die in your sins.”

So they began to say to him, “Who are you?”

Jesus said to them, “What I have been saying to you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but the one who sent me is true, and the things which I heard from him, these things I say to the world.” (They did not know that he was speaking to them about the Father.)

Then Jesus said, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will recognize that I am he, and I do nothing from myself, but just as the Father taught me, I say these things. And the one who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, because I always do the things that are pleasing to him.”

While he was saying these things, many believed in him. Then Jesus said to those Jews who had believed him, “If you continue in my word you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

They replied to him, “We are descendants of Abraham and have not been enslaved to anyone at any time. How do you say, ‘You will become free’?”

Jesus replied to them, “Truly, truly I say to you, that everyone who commits sin is a slave of sin. And the slave does not remain in the household forever; the son remains forever. So if the son sets you free, you will be truly free. I know that you are descendants of Abraham. But you are seeking to kill me, because my word makes no progress among you. I speak the things that I have seen with the Father; so also you do the things that you have heard from the Father.

They answered and said to him, “Abraham is our father!”

Jesus said to them, “If you are children of Abraham, do the deeds of Abraham! But now you are seeking to kill me, a man who spoke to you the truth which I heard from God. This Abraham did not do. You are doing the deeds of your father!

They said to him, “We were not born from sexual immorality! We have one father, אלהים God!”

Jesus said to them, “If אלהים God were your father, you would love me, for I have come forth from אלהים God and have come. For I have not come from myself, but that one sent me. Why do you not understand my way of speaking? Because you are not able to listen to my message. You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father! That one was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand firm in the truth, because truth is not in him. Whenever he speaks the lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I am telling the truth, you do not believe me. Who among you convicts me concerning sin? If I am telling the truth, why do you not believe me? The one who is from אלהים God listens to the words of אלהים God. Because of this you do not listen — because you are not of אלהים God.”

The Jews answered and said to him, “Do we not correctly say that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?”

Jesus replied, “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me! But I do not seek my own glory. There is one who seeks and judges! Truly, truly I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never experience death forever.

The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham and the prophets died, and you say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death forever.’ You are not greater than our father Abraham who died, are you? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself to be?”

Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. The one who glorifies me is my Father, about whom you say, ‘He is our אלהים God.’ And you have not known him, but I know him. And if I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you! But I know him and I keep his word. Abraham your father rejoiced that he would see my day, and he saw it and was glad.

So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham was, I am!

Then they picked up stones in order to throw them at him. But Jesus was hidden and went out of the temple courts.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,321

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

Then Jesus said, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will recognize that I am he, and I do nothing from myself, but just as the Father taught me, I say these things. And the one who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, because I always do the things that are pleasing to him.”

While he was saying these things, many believed in him. Then Jesus said to those Jews who had believed him, “If you continue in my word you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

We both know you don't beleive in Jesus Christ and reject he was taught by יהוה Jesus is the Son of Man, and does nothing from himself but just as the Father taught him.

Father, the hour has come! Glorify your Son, in order that your Son may glorify you — just as you have given him authority over all flesh, in order that he would give eternal life to them — everyone whom you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified you on earth by completing the work that you have given me to do. And now, Father, you glorify me at your side with the glory that I had at your side before the world existed.

All the angels (sons of God) existed before Abraham was. "When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause? (Job 38:7)

• You made him a little lower than the angels; You crowned him with glory and honor. Psalm 8:5
    • I have said, 'You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.' Psalm 82:6

Even Jesus admitted of being one of these gods who the Father dispatch into the world. 34- Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, you are Gods’? 35- If He called them Gods to whom the word of God came (and scripture cannot be broken), 36- do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, 

‘I am the SON of God’? 

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• If Jesus Christ is NOT God (e.g. Michael the Archangel), then why would Jesus command disciples in John 14:6 ? =>

πιστεύετε εἰς τὸν θεόν, καὶ εἰς ἐμὲ πιστεύετε

Be Ye Believing in The God, also in Me Be Ye Believing

My John 14:6 translation keeps Koine Greek word order plus shows continuous believing action command in present time.

If Jesus Christ is NOT God, then Believing in The God's annointed one also as The God would be sin (idolatry) against The God.

Exodus 20:1-7 LEB =>

And אלהים God spoke all these words, saying, “I am יהוה Yahweh, your אלהים God, who brought you out from the land of Egypt, from the house of slaves. 

“There shall be for you no other אלהים gods before me. 

“You shall not make for yourself a divine image with any form that is in the heavens above or that is in the earth below or that is in the water below the earth. You will not bow down to them, and you will not serve them, because I am יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God, a jealous אלהים God, punishing the guilt of the parents on the children on the third and on the fourth generations of those hating me, and showing loyal love to thousands of generations of those loving me and of those keeping my commandments. 

“You shall not ⌊misuse the name of יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God⌋, because יהוה Yahweh will not leave unpunished anyone who ⌊misuses his name⌋. 

Deuteronomy 5:6-10 LEB =>

‘I am יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God, who brought you out from the land of Egypt, from the house of slavery.

There shall not be for you other אלהים gods ⌊besides me⌋. 

‘You shall not make for yourself a divine image of any type of form that is in the heaven above or that is on the earth beneath or that is in the water under the earth. 

‘You shall not bow down to them, and you shall not serve them, for I, יהוה Yahweh your אלהים God, am a jealous אלהים God, punishing the guilt of fathers upon their children and upon the third and upon the fourth generation of those hating me, but showing loyal love to thousands of those who love me and of those who keep my commandments. 

If Jesus Christ is יהוה Salvation, then believing in Jesus as יהוה Lord אלהים God complements believing in יהוה Father as יהוה Lord אלהים God.

@BroRando June 15 We both know you don't beleive in Jesus Christ and reject he was taught by יהוה Jesus is the Son of Man, and does nothing from himself but just as the Father taught him.

Thank you for trying to describe my faith belief. Your words are your own, which do not describe my faith belief in יהוה Salvation (Yeshua, Jesus) as the eternal יהוה Righteous King, coexisting/coruling in/with יהוה Father. יהוה Salvation humbly obeys יהוה Father. My human desire is imitating יהוה Salvation, who was always Holy in a human body with Holy purpose stated in John 10:14-18 LEB =>

“I am the good shepherd, and I know my own, and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep. And I have other sheep which are not from this fold. I must bring these also, and they will hear my voice, and they will become one flock — one shepherd. Because of this the Father loves me, because I lay down my life so that I may take possession of it again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down ⌊voluntarily⌋. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take possession of it again. This commandment I received from my Father.” 

On judgment day, יהוה Salvation, King Righteous will correctly reward/punish each human for words & actions showing what each human believed & loved most. For example the sin of spiritually blind Pharisees remained as described in John 9:1-41 LEB =>

And as he went away, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, saying, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he should be born blind?”

Jesus replied, “Neither this man sinned nor his parents, but it happened so that the works of God could be revealed in him. It is necessary for us to do the deeds of the one who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work! While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

When he had said these things, he spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva, and smeared the clay on his eyes. And he said to him, “Go, wash in the pool of Siloam” (which is translated “sent”).

So he went and washed and came back seeing. 

Then the neighbors and those who saw him previously (because he was a beggar) began to say, “Is this man not the one who used to sit and beg?” Others were saying, “It is this man”; others were saying, “No, but he is like him.”

That one was saying, “I am he!”

So they began to say to him, “How were your eyes opened?”

He replied, “The man who is called Jesus made clay and smeared it on my eyes and said to me, ‘Go to Siloam and wash!’ So I went, and I washed, and I received sight.”

And they said to him, “Where is that man?” He said, “I do not know.” 

They brought him — the one formerly blind — to the Pharisees. (Now the day on which Jesus made the clay and opened his eyes was the Sabbath.) So the Pharisees also were asking him again how he received sight.

And he said to them, “He put clay on my eyes, and I washed, and I see.”

So some of the Pharisees were saying, “This man is not from God, because he does not observe the Sabbath!” Others were saying, “How can a man who is a sinner perform such signs?” And there was a division among them. So they said to the blind man again, “What do you say about him, because he opened your eyes?”

And he said, “He is a prophet.” 

So the Jews did not believe concerning him that he had been blind and received sight, until they summoned the parents of the one who received sight. And they asked them, saying, “Is this man your son, whom you say was born blind? Then how does he now see?”

So his parents answered and said, “We know that this man is our son, and that he was born blind. But how he now sees we do not know, or who opened his eyes we do not know. Ask him! ⌊He is a mature adult⌋; he will speak for himself!”

(His parents said these things because they were afraid of the Jews, for the Jews had already decided that if anyone should confess him to be Christ, he would be expelled from the synagogue. Because of this his parents said, “⌊He is a mature adult⌋; ask him.”) 

So they summoned the man who had been blind for the second time and said to him, “Give glory to God! We know that this man is a sinner!”

Then that man replied, “Whether he is a sinner I do not know. One thing I know — that although I was blind, now I see!”

So they said to him, “What did he do to you? How did he open your eyes?”

He replied to them, “I told you already and you did not listen! Why do you want to hear it again? You do not want to become his disciples also, do you?”

They reviled him and said, “You are his disciple! But we are disciples of Moses! We know that God has spoken to Moses, but we do not know where this man is from.”

The man answered and said to them, “For the remarkable thing is this, that you do not know where he is from, and he opened my eyes! We know that God does not listen to sinners, but if someone is devout and does his will, he listens to this one. From ⌊time immemorial⌋ it has not been heard that someone opened the eyes of one born blind. If this man were not from God, he would not be able to do anything!”

They answered and said to him, “You were born completely in sin, and are you attempting to teach us?” And they threw him out. 

Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and finding him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?

He answered and said, “And who is he, sir, that I may believe in him?”

Jesus said to him, “You have both seen him, and he is the one who is speaking with you.”

And he said, “I believe, יהוה Lord!” and he worshiped him.

And Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, so that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind!

Some of the Pharisees who were with him heard these things and said to him, “We are not also blind, are we?”

Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would not have sin. But now you say, ‘We see,’ your sin remains. 

The parents of the man born blind reminds me of Watchtower shunning (the parents valued synagogue community interaction more than saying eternal truth about Jesus Christ).

The man born blind spoke Ἐγώ εἰμι (ĕgō ĕimi, I am) to identify himself.

Jesus spoke Ἐγώ εἰμι (ĕgō ĕimi, I am) to identify Himself as The Light of The World (symbolically stating יהוה Salvation was/is/will be sinless). Only Holy God is truly sinless (without darkness).

@BroRando June 2021 thread => Is Jesus Christ (Michael the Archangel)? shows Watchtower (JW.org) teaching about Jesus Christ being Michael the Archangel, which is blasphemy. Later in thread Jesus ? "Not God" ? Savior ? @BroRando comment stated personal belief about Jesus Christ:

@BroRando November 22, 2021 The "I am" that is Commander of Jehovah's Army is Michael the Archangel with his Sword drawn. He later became the root and decendant of David, the bright morning star.

Thread Jesus ? "Not God" ? Savior ? has my reply on June 12 about Psalm 82 (comment was posted first in that thread & has been copied into this thread).

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and finding him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?

He answered and said, “And who is he, sir, that I may believe in him?”

Jesus said to him, “You have both seen him, and he is the one who is speaking with you.”

But you reject the words of Jesus claiming someone else was the Son of Man. God is eternal with no beginning and always existed.

Matthew 16:27

For the Son of man is to come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he will repay each one according to his behavior.

Revelation 12:7

And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled

Revelation 12:10

I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

He answered and said, “And who is he, sir, that I may believe in him?”

@BroRando June 15 But you reject the words of Jesus claiming someone else was the Son of Man. God is eternal with no beginning and always existed.

Searching SBL Greek New Testament for phrase "<Lemma = lbs/el/ὁ> <Lemma = lbs/el/υἱός> <Lemma = lbs/el/ὁ> <Lemma = lbs/el/ἄνθρωπος>" (using Logos or Verbum Bible Software) finds 76 results in the Gospels where יהוה Salvation used 3rd person style of expression for self identification. Koine Greek is literally a bit different than nominal English expression.

John 9:37 εἶπεν αὐτῷ ὁ Ἰησοῦς· Καὶ ἑώρακας αὐτὸν καὶ ὁ λαλῶν μετὰ σοῦ ἐκεῖνός ἐστιν. (Greek)

John 9:37 He said to him, the Jesus: "And you have seen him and the one speaking with you that one is." (Literal translation)

εἶπεν - he said - verb, aorist, active, indicative, third person, singular, to say

αὐτῷ - to him - pronoun, personal, 3rd person, dative, singular, masculine

ὁ - the - article, nominative, singular, masculine

Ἰησοῦς - Jesus - noun, nominative, singular, masculine

Καὶ - and, also - conjunction

ἑώρακας - you have seen - verb, perfect, active, indicative, 2nd person, singular (completed action in past time with ongoing result)

αὐτὸν - him - pronoun, personal, 3rd person, accusative, singular, masculine (direct object for "you have seen")

καὶ - and, also - conjunction

ὁ - the one - article, nominative, singular, masculine (used as a pronoun with speaking participle)

λαλῶν - speaking - verb, present, active, participle, singular, nominative, masculine

μετὰ - with - preposition

σοῦ - you - pronoun, personal, 2nd person, genitive, singular

ἐκεῖνός - that, that one - pronoun, demonstrative, nominative, singular, masculine

ἐστιν - is - verb, present, active, indicative, 3rd person, singular, to be (continous action in present time)

To me, the man born blind had seen Jesus after eyes were opened, but at that time the man did not know who Jesus was (among all the other people near the Jewish temple). יהוה Salvation (Jesus) knew the man born blind had seen יהוה Salvation, the Son of Man, after the man's eyes were opened.

The Son of Man dominion is everlasting (same as God). Daniel 7:13-14 ASV =>

I saw in the night-visions, and, behold, there came with the clouds of heaven one like unto a son of man, and he came even to the ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all the peoples, nations, and languages should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. 

FYI: Septuagint has the Book of Enoch, which names seven archangels. Enoch 20:1-7 LES2 =>

These are the angels of powers:

Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is over the world and the Tartarus;

Raphael, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits of humans;

Raguel, one of the holy angels, who avenges the world of luminaries;

Michael, one of the holy angels, who was appointed over the good ones of the people and over the chaos;

Sariel, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits who sin in the spirit;

Gabriel, one of the holy angels, who is over orchard and the dragons and cherubim. These are the seven * names of the archangels. 

* The Greek has “seven” though only six names are listed; the seventh name is Remiel, attested in some versions

The Lexham English Septuagint, Second Edition. (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2020), Enoch 20:1–7.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

God is not the Son of Man. Never was, nor never will be.

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the Son of Man, Numbers 23:19

However. JESUS is the Son of Man. Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and finding him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?

He answered and said, “And who is he, sir, that I may believe in him?” Jesus said to him, “You have both seen him, and he is the one who is speaking with you.”

• @BroRando June 16 God is not the Son of Man. Never was, nor never will be.

Thank you for sharing your faith belief filter.

@BroRando June 16 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the Son of ManNumbers 23:19

The Hebrew definite article הַ "Ha" (The) does NOT appear in Numbers 23:19 (so phrase "the Son of Man" shows translator faith belief).

Hebrew phrase "ben adam" (son of man) does not occur near coming on the clouds. Aramaic phrase "bar enosha" (son of man) only occurs in Daniel 7:13-14 LEB, which is near clouds of heaven coming =>

“⌊I continued watching⌋ in the visions of the night, and look, with the clouds of heaven one like a son of man was coming, and he came to the Ancient of Days, and ⌊was presented⌋ before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and kingship that all the peoples, the nations, and languages would serve him; his dominion is a dominion ⌊without end⌋ that will not cease, and his kingdom is one that will not be destroyed. 

Words spoken by יהוה Salvation about The Son of Man include arriving/coming on the clouds of heaven. Matthew 24:29-31 LEB =>

“And immediately after the tribulation of those days, 

‘the sun will be darkened 

and the moon will not give its light, 

and the stars will fall from heaven, 

and the powers of heaven will be shaken.’ 

And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man arriving on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect together from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other end of it. 

Matthew 26:59-68 LEB =>

Now the chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for false testimony against Jesus in order that they could put him to death. And they did not find it, although many false witnesses came forward. And finally two came forward and said, “This man said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it within three days.’ ” And the high priest stood up and said to him, “Do you reply nothing? What are these people testifying against you?” But Jesus was silent. And the high priest said to him, “I put you under oath by the living God, that you tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God!” Jesus said to him, “You have said it. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.” Then the high priest tore his robes, saying, “He has blasphemed! What further need do we have of witnesses? Behold, you have just now heard the blasphemy! What do you think?” And they answered and said, “⌊He deserves death⌋!” Then they spat in his face and struck him with their fists, and they slapped him, saying, “Prophesy for us, you Christ! Who is it who hit you?” 

Luke 21:25-28 LEB =>

“And there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity from the noise of the sea and its surging, people fainting from fear and expectation of what is coming on the inhabited earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man arriving in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to happen, stand up straight and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near!” 

Revelation 1:4-8 LEB =>

John, to the seven churches in Asia: grace to you and peace from the one who is and the one who was and the one who is coming, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead and the ruler of the kings of the earth. 

To the one who loves us and released us from our sins by his blood and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father—to him be the glory and the power ⌊forever and ever⌋. Amen. 

Behold, he is coming with the clouds, 

and every eye will see him, 

even every one who pierced him, 

and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over him. 

Yes, amen. 

I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, the one who is and the one who was and the one who is coming, the All-Powerful. 

After Adam & Eve choose to sin against Holy God so every descendant having a male human father inherits a sin stained spirit (Psalm 14). Holy redemption story begins in Genesis 3:14-15 LEB =>

Then יהוה Yahweh God said to the serpent, 

“Because you have done this, 

you will be cursed 

more than any domesticated animal 

and more than any wild animal. 

On your belly you shall go 

and dust you shall eat 

all the days of your life. 

And I will put hostility 

between you and between the woman, 

and between your offspring and between her offspring; 

he will strike you on the head, 

and you will strike him on the heel.”

יהוה Salvation was the offspring of the woman as described in Matthew 1:18-25 LEB =>

Now the birth of Jesus Christ occurred in this way. His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found ⌊to be pregnant⌋ by the Holy Spirit. So Joseph her husband, being righteous and not wanting to disgrace her, intended to divorce her secretly. But as he was considering these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name ‘Jesus,’ because he will save his people from their sins.” Now all this happened in order that what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet would be fulfilled, saying, 

“Behold, the virgin ⌊will become pregnant⌋ and will give birth to a son, 

and they will call his name Emmanuel,” 

which is translated, “God with us.” And Joseph, when he woke up from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and he took his wife and ⌊did not have sexual relations with⌋ her until she gave birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. 

@BroRando June 16 He answered and said, “And who is he, sir, that I may believe in him?” Jesus said to him, “You have both seen him, and he is the one who is speaking with you.”

If someone had asked the man born blind to visually point out the Son of Man prior to יהוה Salvation discussion about The Son of Man, the previously blind man could not visually identify the Son of Man, who had spoken with him and put clay mud on his eyes And he said to him, “Go, wash in the pool of Siloam” (which is translated “sent”). So he went and washed and came back seeing.

יהוה Salvation (Jesus) knew the man born blind had seen יהוה Salvation, the Son of Man, after the man's eyes were opened. In a conversation between two people, the one who asked “Do you believe in the Son of Man?” also said “You have both seen him, and he is the one who is speaking with you.”

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

They had No Understanding nor discernment. 

John 12:34

Then the crowd answered him: “We heard from the Law that the Christ remains forever. How can you say that the Son of man must be lifted up? Who is this Son of man?”

We heard from the Law that the Christ remains forever. Ther Son of Man is Christ. Otherwise there is no Salvation.

• Scriptural context for John 12:34 is John 12:27-50 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, deliver me from this hour’? But for this reason I have come to this hour! Father, glorify your name!

Then a voice came from heaven, “I have both glorified it, and I will glorify it again.”

Now the crowd that stood there and heard it said ⌊it had thundered⌋. Others were saying, “An angel has spoken to him!”

Jesus answered and said, “This voice has not happened for my sake, but for your sake. Now is the judgment of this world! Now the ruler of this world will be thrown out! And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.

(Now he said this to indicate by what sort of death he was going to die.) 

Then the crowd replied to him, “We have heard from the law that the Christ remains ⌊forever⌋! And how do you say that the Son of Man must be lifted up? Who is this Son of Man?”

So Jesus said to them, “Yet a little time the light is with you! Walk while you have the light, so that the darkness does not overtake you! And the one who walks in the darkness does not know where he is going. While you have the light, believe in the light, in order that you may become sons of light.

Jesus said these things, and then he went away and was hidden from them.

But as many signs as he had performed before them, they did not believe in him, in order that the word of the prophet Isaiah would be fulfilled, who said, 

יהוה Lord, who has believed our message? 

And to whom has the arm of the יהוה Lord been revealed?” 

For this reason they were not able to believe, because again Isaiah said, 

“He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, 

lest they see with their eyes and understand with their hearts 

and turn, and I heal them.” 

Isaiah said these things because he saw his glory, and he spoke about him. 

Yet despite that, even many of the rulers believed in him, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess it, so that they would not be expelled from the synagogue. For they loved the praise of men more than praise from אלהים God. 

But Jesus cried out and said, “The one who believes in me does not believe in me, but in the one who sent me, and the one who sees me sees the one who sent me. I have come as a light into the world, in order that everyone who believes in me will not remain in the darkness. And if anyone hears my words and does not observe them, I will not judge him. For I have not come to judge the world, but to save the world. The one who rejects me and does not accept my words has one who judges him; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. For I have not spoken from myself, but the Father himself who sent me ⌊has commanded me⌋ what I should say and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is eternal life. So the things that I say, just as the Father said to me, thus I say.” 

Isaiah 52:13-53:12 LEB (left out of current Jewish parashot readings every year) =>

Look, my servant shall achieve success; 

he shall be exalted, and he shall be lifted up, and he shall be very high. 

Just as many were appalled at you — such was his appearance beyond human disfigurement, 

and his form beyond the sons of mankind — so he shall sprinkle many nations; 

because of him, kings shall shut their mouths. 

For they shall see what has not been told them, 

and they shall consider with full attention what they have not heard. 

Who has believed our message, and to whom has the arm of יהוה Yahweh been revealed? 

For he went up like a shoot before him, and like a root from dry ground. 

He had no form and no majesty that we should see him, and no appearance that we should take pleasure in him. 

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of suffering, and acquainted with sickness, 

and like ⌊one from whom others hide their faces⌋, he was despised, and we did not hold him in high regard. 

However, he was the one who lifted up our sicknesses, and he carried our pain, 

yet we ourselves assumed him stricken, struck down by אלהים God and afflicted. 

But he was pierced for our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities; 

the chastisement for our peace was upon him, and by his wounds ⌊we were healed⌋. 

All of us have wandered about like sheep; we each have turned to his own way; 

and יהוה Yahweh let fall on him the iniquity of us all. 

He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; 

he was brought like a lamb to the slaughter, and like a sheep is dumb before its shearers, 

so he did not open his mouth. 

He was taken by restraint of justice, and who concerned himself with his generation? 

For he was cut off from the land of the living; 

he received a blow because of the transgression of my people. 

He made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death,

although he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth. 

Yet יהוה Yahweh was pleased to crush him; he ⌊made him sick⌋.

If he places his life a guilt offering, he will see offspring. 

He will prolong days, and the will of יהוה Yahweh will succeed in his hand. 

From the trouble of his life he will see; he will be satisfied. 

In his knowledge, the righteous one, my servant, shall declare many righteous, 

and he is the one who will bear their iniquities. 

Therefore, I will divide to him a portion among the many, 

and with the strong ones he will divide bounty, ⌊because⌋ he poured his life out to death 

and was counted with the transgressors; and he was the one who bore the sin of many and will intercede for the transgressors. 

To me,  יהוה Salvation showed immense ❤️ Love by offering Himself (humble servant doing יהוה Will) as the Holy substitutionary sacrifice for humans, which is effective for eternal life for those humans who believe & want יהוה Salvation is to be their personal יהוה Lord & אלהים God, like Thomas in John 20:24-29 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) =>

Now Thomas, one of the twelve, who was called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

So the other disciples said to him, “We have seen the יהוה Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and put my finger into the mark of the nails, and put my hand into his side, I will never believe!” 

And after eight days his disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them.

Although the doors had been shut, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said, “Peace to you.”

Then he said to Thomas, “Place your finger here and see my hands, and place your hand and put it into my side. And do not be unbelieving, but believing!

Thomas answered and said to him, “My יהוה Lord and my אלהים God!”

Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen me, have you believed? Blessed are those who have not seen and have believed.” 

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

Jesus was talking about his resurrection. Christendom claims Jesus is God and therefore claims the false notion he really never died.

Since the DEAD are consciousof nothing at all, it was God the raised him from the dead.

Acts 13:30

But God raised him up from the dead,

Acts 3:15

whereas you killed the Chief Agent of life. But God raised him up from the dead, of which fact we are witnesses.

Romans 10:9

For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.

Colossians 2:12

For you were buried with him in his baptism, and by your relationship with him you were also raised up together through your faith in the powerful work of God, who raised him up from the dead.

Galatians 1:1

Paul, an apostle, neither from men nor through a man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him up from the dead,

1 Peter 1:21

Through him you are believers in God, the one who raised him up from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope might be in God.

Hebrews 11:19

But he reasoned that God was able to raise him up even from the dead, and he did receive him from there in an illustrative way.

Acts 4:10

let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·reneʹ, whom you executed on a stake but whom God raised up from the dead, by means of him this man stands here healthy in front of you.

• Brother Rando

@Bill_Coley @theMadJW @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

God's Name in Very Old Bibles... Enjoy!! Dated from 1877 to 1477.

Hey @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Notice the screenshot at the 12:10 timeline.

• @Brother Rando June 21 Jesus was talking about his resurrection. Christendom claims Jesus is God and therefore claims the false notion he really never died.

@Brother Rando June 21 Since the DEAD are consciousof nothing at all, it was God the raised him from the dead.

Phrase "the DEAD are conscious of nothing at all" simply disagrees with words spoken by יהוה Salvation in Luke 16:19-31 LEB =>

“Now a certain man was rich, and dressed in purple cloth and fine linen, feasting sumptuously every day. And a certain poor man ⌊named⌋ Lazarus, covered with sores, lay at his gate, and was longing to be filled with what fell from the table of the rich man. But even the dogs came and licked his sores. Now it happened that the poor man died, and he was carried away by the angels to ⌊Abraham’s side⌋. And the rich man also died and was buried. And in Hades he lifted up his eyes as he was in torment and saw Abraham from a distance, and Lazarus ⌊at his side⌋.

And he called out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he could dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am suffering pain in this flame!’

But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that you received your good things during your life, and Lazarus likewise bad things. But now he is comforted here, but you are suffering pain. And in addition to all these things, a great chasm has been established between us and you, so that those who want to cross over from here to you are not able to do so, nor can they cross over from there to us.’

So he said, ‘Then I ask you, father, that you send him to my father’s house, for I have five brothers, so that he could warn them, in order that they also should not come to this place of torment!’

But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; they must listen to them.’

And he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent!’

But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone rises from the dead.’ ” 

Abraham consciously spoke to the dead rich man many centuries after Abraham's human body had died as described in Genesis 25:7-11 LEB =>

Now these are the days of the years of ⌊the life of Abraham⌋: one hundred and seventy-five years. And Abraham passed away and died in a good old age, old and full of years. And he was gathered to his people. And Isaac and Ishmael his sons buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron, son of Zohar the Hittite, that was east of Mamre, the field that Abraham had bought from the Hittites. There Abraham was buried and Sarah his wife. And it happened that after the death of Abraham God blessed Isaac his son, and Isaac settled at Beer-Lahai-Roi. 

If יהוה Salvation knew יהוה Salvation could NOT be part of raising His Holy human body from the dead, why did יהוה Salvation say "... I have authority to lay it (my life) down, and I have authority to take possession of it (my life) again ..." in John 10:1-21 LEB =>

Truly, truly I say to you, the one who does not enter through the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up at some other place — that one is a thief and a robber. But the one who enters through the door is the shepherd of the sheep. For this one the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. Whenever he sends out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. And they will never follow a stranger, but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers.

Jesus told them this parable, but they did not understand what it was that he was saying to them. 

Then Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All those who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep do not listen to them. I am the door. If anyone enters through me, he will be saved, and will come in and will go out and will find pasture. The thief ⌊comes only⌋ so that he can steal and kill and destroy; I have come so that they may have life, and have it abundantly. 

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The hired hand, who is not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, sees the wolf approaching and abandons the sheep and runs away — and the wolf seizes them and scatters them — because he is a hired hand and ⌊he is not concerned⌋ about the sheep. 

“I am the good shepherd, and I know my own, and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep. And I have other sheep which are not from this fold. I must bring these also, and they will hear my voice, and they will become one flock — one shepherd. Because of this the Father loves me, because I lay down my life so that I may take possession of it again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down ⌊voluntarily⌋. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take possession of it again. This commandment I received from my Father.” 

Again there was a division among the Jews because of these words. And many of them were saying, “He has a demon and is out of his mind! Why do you listen to him?”

Others were saying, “These are not the words of one who is possessed by a demon! A demon is not able to open the eyes of the blind, is it?” 

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus If יהוה Salvation knew יהוה Salvation could NOT be part of raising His Holy human body from the dead, why did יהוה Salvation say "... I have authority to lay it (my life) down, and I have authority to take possession of it (my life) again ..." in John 10:1-21 LEB =>

The highly respected (and highly trinitarian) W. E. Vine indicates the proper rendering here:

"The word [theos] is used of Divinely appointed judges in Israel, as representing God in His authority, John 10:34" - p. 491, An Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words.

We also see Jesus clarifying it. When some of the Jews were ready to stone him because they said he was claiming to be God. Jesus first pointed out that God himself had called those chosen to Judge Israel gods (Ps. 82:6) Elohim (gods)

So, in the NEB it reads: 'We are not going to stone you for any good deed, but for your blasphemy. You, a mere man, claim to be a god.' Jesus answered, 'Is it not written in your own Law, "I said: You are gods"? Those are called gods to whom the word of God was delivered - and Scripture cannot be set aside. Then why do you charge me with blasphemy because I, consecrated and sent into the world by the Father, said, "I am God's SON"?'

Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth."