• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited April 2018

NO> @C_M_ said:

# 4-- Keep them out of the classrooms by CM

Guns, guns for protection and for fun;
    guns, guns, I don't have one.
    Keep them out of the classrooms.

........>Around the grave, we all stand with heads bowed because of a gun, in sorrow;

With hugs, broken-hearts, and tears, we say good-byes;
    Our true hope, as a man cries, there will be no guns, beyond the skies.

Whoa! That is a magnificent Obsession!

You go, boy! The cat in the hat comes back!

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Stupid stupid that's what this is not a shred of truth so mind your own biz
    Stupid Stupid do you even know what's real? I guess not and you just can't deal.

Brother David,

Oh, you said: "Stupid stupid that's what this is not a shred of truth so mind your own biz", but I say, it does.
    "Stupid, Stupid do you even know what's real? I guess not and you just can't deal." I think it's unwise for teachers to carry guns; you want to conceal.

David, David you seem to become disgustedly weary, with your three-phase, limited vocabulary: "Good grief", "Stupid stupid", "not in reality", you fuss, so much; because you have no substantive alternative plans; while professing in CD, to be the man.

Though your words seem like empty fluff; your emphasis is like you really want to cuss. Oh, you'll never admit or confess, you've called my words, "BS." Is it too much to ask for your words best?

I have warned you to beware; as in most things, you dismiss with a silent, how dare?
    Let stay focused on the OP of Guns, guns-- through the eyes of a child, to show all; we care. CM

• dct112685
    dct112685 Posts: 1,114

@C_M_ said:

Stupid Stupid do you even know what's real? I guess not and you just can't deal.

Brother David,

Oh, you said: "Stupid stupid that's what this is not a shred of truth so mind your own biz", but I say, it does.
    "Stupid, Stupid do you even know what's real? I guess not and you just can't deal." I think it's unwise for teachers to carry guns; you want to conceal.

David, David you seem to become disgustedly weary, with your three-phase, limited vocabulary: "Good grief", "Stupid stupid", "not in reality", you fuss, so much; because you have no substantive alternative plans; while professing in CD, to be the man.

Though your words seem like empty fluff; your emphasis is like you really want to cuss. Oh, you'll never admit or confess, you've called my words, "BS." Is it too much to ask for your words best?

I have warned you to beware; as in most things, you dismiss with a silent, how dare?
    Let stay focused on the OP of Guns, guns-- through the eyes of a child, to show all; we care. CM

Troll

• C Mc

@davidtaylorjr said:

Troll

David,
    "Troll", declared, so boldly, do you feel refreshed in your soul?

You have now called me openly, what you have said behind my back; for me to call you a name, would be childish tit-for-tat. Now, can we get back on track-- Guns, Guns, through the eyes of a child? This is what this thread is about. You and one other, in distraction, another topic, to pigeonhole with some outdated poll of birth control.

You called me a "troll" to name and to shame, to convey to others, I am beyond control. It's you obvious hope that my character, name, and influence in CD, would pay a toll; because your arguments are weak on gun control.

Regardless, your quest to destroy my heart and soul. I hope someone who cares for CD would evaluate my posts of influence on one's soul. May it concludes, that I exercised in CD, self-control.

When it's all said and done, I hope it would be as bright as the sun; CD doesn't have to allow anyone to be labeled a damnable "troll" to have quality control. CM

• dct112685
    dct112685 Posts: 1,114

@C_M_ said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Troll

David,
    "Troll", declared, so boldly, do you feel refreshed in your soul?

You have now called me openly, what you have said behind my back; for me to call you a name, would be childish tit-for-tat. Now, can we get back on track-- Guns, Guns, through the eyes of a child? This is what this thread is about. You and one other, in distraction, another topic, to pigeonhole with some outdated poll of birth control.

You called me a "troll" to name and to shame, to convey to others, I am beyond control. It's you obvious hope that my character, name, and influence in CD, would pay a toll; because your arguments are weak on gun control.

The only weak arguments are those that are based in hyperbole and fantasy without a shred of reality or fact. Those arguments are yours and we have debunked them over and over.

Regardless, your quest to destroy my heart and soul. I hope someone who cares for CD would evaluate my posts of influence on one's soul. May it concludes, that I exercised in CD, self-control.

That's laughable, honestly.

When it's all said and done, I hope it would be as bright as the sun; CD doesn't have to allow anyone to be labeled a damnable "troll" to have quality control. CM

If you don't want to be labeled a troll don't conduct yourself like one.

@C_M_ said:

Brother David,

You think it is unwise based on fantasy and hyperbole.

I don't have a limited vocabulary, I just don't have time to waste on trolls.

I've never professed to be the man, stop lying.

I don't cuss. I have never cussed on this forums, stop the slander and libel.

I'm very focused on the topic. Perhaps when you come to reality we can have a rational discussion. This is not guns through the eyes of a child, this therad is guns through the hyperbolic eyes of @C_M_

• C Mc

# 5. My Dad Took Me To The Gun Range Today. by CM

My dad took me to the gun range today.
    At first, I didn't know what to say.

He greeted the man at the desk
    and signed the books his signature best.

At our locker, we change into a vest,
    In my head, many thoughts go unexpressed.

Walking down a long hall, we can see through the glass;
    people in booths shooting fast.

Safety glasses and headphones we put on;
    Dad took out of the case a .45 magnum.
    I said it's one like my teacher's, Mr. John.

He loaded it one bullet a time;
    while humming a nursery rhyme.
    Then, he pointed the big gun and said, it's showtime.

My dad said, I brought you here to hear the sound;
    When your teacher uses his handgun, you won't be spellbound.
    If an intruder comes, it going to be a battleground and bleeding all around.

At the target, he pointed and shoot; pushing the button;
    I asked if the teacher absent for a day;
    a gun will have, the substitute?

Dad looked, smiled, and said,
    Mr. Trump and Ms. DeVos, are resolute. CM

• Dave_L
    Dave_L Posts: 2,362

@C_M_ said:

# 5. My Dad Took Me To The Gun Range Today. by CM

My dad took me to the gun range today.
    At first, I didn't know what to say.

He greeted the man at the desk
    and signed the books his signature best.

At our locker, we change into a vest,
    In my head, many thoughts go unexpressed.

Walking down a long hall, we can see through the glass;
    people in booths shooting fast.

Safety glasses and headphones we put on;
    Dad took out of the case a .45 magnum.
    I said it's one like my teacher's, Mr. John.

He loaded it one bullet a time;
    while humming a nursery rhyme.
    Then, he pointed the big gun and said, it's showtime.

My dad said, I brought you here to hear the sound;
    When your teacher uses his handgun, you won't be spellbound.
    If an intruder comes, it going to be a battleground and bleeding all around.

At the target, he pointed and shoot; pushing the button;
    I asked if the teacher absent for a day;
    a gun will have, the substitute?

Dad looked, smiled, and said,
    Mr. Trump and Ms. DeVos, are resolute. CM

Great Poem!

• C Mc

More soon...In a new thread. CM