Adolf Hilter was a trintarian Catholic, idols used are Dagon the fishgod (popes hat) and cross (tau)

This is really sad. Hilter claim there is no 'J' in the bible, therefore, there are no Jews! He must not have read the books of Jeremiah, Job, John, James, or Jude and no King James Bible either?

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• Truth
    Truth Posts: 521

Hitler is a few steps above JW's because he at least knew more than the uneducated anonymous NWT JW translators. There is no "J" in Hebrew.

Hitler may have destroyed millions, but not so nearly so many millions as the Watchtower and its cult of JW's. There are now over 8 million lives currently being destroyed by the Watchtower lies and its false prophecies

• Notice how @Truth backs Adolf Hitler but never mentioning him... yet, the Catholics did the same thing and claimed God's Kingdom will come through Hitler's third reich... wouldn't that make the Catholic Church a cult since Hilter is a False Christ that they backed???

Hey @Truth the Catholics also reject the Baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ like you do! But so did Hitler since he was a Catholic.. but no mention of them being a CULT.

Be sure to READ @Truth comments against being Batised in the Name of Jesus Christ below:

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Read how 2 CD posters who falsely profess to be christians but reject the Baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ... beware of false christ who burned people for reading the Bible.

Truth Nov 27, 2021

In what ways do multiple false prophecies of JW's concern you @BroRando?

What do think about the Bible passages regarding false prophets and how those passages relate to JW prophecies that failed?

I'm simply exposing how the Catholic Church is Anti-Christian Church that you have sided with. I think the Bible passages regarding false prophets and false christs can be applied to you and @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus .

Both plainly reject the Baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ. Also you both have FAILED to show a single scripture of anyone being baptized in the generic catholic formula that replaced Jesus Christ. This is the reason I told you that the trinity is a false christ. It replaces Jesus Christ with it's own generic formula.

Only an anti-christian rejects the baptism of Jesus Christ. What's interesting is your Anti-Christian Church proclaims Peter as its' first pope. But the teachings of Peter exposes your church as a fraud.

Case in point:

Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit." (Acts 2:38)

Since @Truth and @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus have rejected the baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ. Being baptism in a foreign deity of three gods is not valid. No forgiveness of sins has been granted, Nor the free gift of the holy spirit given to you.

Which spirit has possesed you? "And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet." (Rev 16:13

As the Last Days come to their end. "They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty" (Rev 16:14)

The trinity is three unclean inspired expressions of the demons. Sadly, 2.8 billion people have accepted the mark of the trinity. Revelation 13:18 Isn't that a third of the earth's population? Revelation 8:7

Final Warning Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.” (Rev 18:4)

https://www.christiandiscourse.net/discussion/comment/20769#Comment_20769

• @Truth Posted

"Hitler is a few steps above JW's because he at least knew more than the uneducated anonymous NWT JW translators. There is no "J" in Hebrew.

Hitler may have destroyed millions, but not so nearly so many millions as the Watchtower and its cult of JW's. There are now over 8 million lives currently being destroyed by the Watchtower lies and its false prophecies

I thought @C Mc posted some of their names? So now you claim "Hitler is a few steps above JW's"? Isn't there a "J" in the Englsih language? Doesn't JESUS come from the English language? What about JEWS? No JEWS?? No JESUS??

Unlike you, a denier of the Baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ, Jehovah's Witnesses are Christians who accepted the 'Blood of Christ' for salvation. The truth never changes and a true Christian should also be mindful of Satan's Challenge to Jehovah about skin in behalf of skin. Therefore, accepting *Blood* from another source or even themselves could be rendered a denial of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In the time of the end known as the Last Days, "Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand." (Daniel 12:10) True Christians who exercise faith in the Living Blood of Christ will survive the Last Days and 'are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, for they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.'(Rev 7:14)

Teachings of Jesus Christ:

• "Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day;" (John 6:54)
    • "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." (Matthew 16:25)
    • "But whoever disowns me before men, I will also disown him before my Father who is in the heavens." (Matthew 10:33)
    • "Just let your word ‘Yes’ mean yes, your ‘No,’ no, for what goes beyond these is from the wicked one." (Matthew 5:37)

Read about @Truth denial of the Blood of Christ. https://www.christiandiscourse.net/discussion/1001/why-do-jehovahs-witnesses-reject-blood-transfusions/

Being a Nazi sympathizer @Truth @Troy37S356 goes well for you as it fits your demonic ideology like a hand in glove. Adolf Hitler, the Lutherns and the Catholic Church have your very same beliefs. Should someone like you be allowed to room the streets and spread your white superacy and racism that you share with Hitler?

I ask you this because back then a neo-Nazi said, Hitler “is as holy to us as Jesus is to the Christians” and so I quote another neo-Nazi who claims "Hitler is a few steps above JW's"

Doesn't that qualify YOU for being in a CULT? Following and prone to Nazi ideals that are animalistic?

• "This is not the wisdom that comes down from above; it is earthly, animalistic, demonic." James 3:15
    • "These are the ones who cause divisions, animalistic men, not having spirituality." Jude 1:19

I know you hate the letter "J" but James, Jude, and John are good Bible Books. Jesus is not the incarnation of Jehovah because "Jesus spoke these things, and raising his eyes to heaven, he said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you," (John 17:1)

If Jesus was his Father, then he would have no need to ask his Father to Glorify him... it basic Bible Knowledge. Turn away from your cult leader Adofl Hitler... he's dead... he killed himself... but that's what cults do don't they? But My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is not like that... "Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life; and everyone who is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)

See Martha never believed Jesus to be God... notice her answer is very different from yours. "She said to him: “Yes, Lord, I have believed that you are the Christ, the Son of God, the one coming into the world.” (John 11:27)

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Truth posted:

Hitler is a few steps above JW's because he at least knew more than the uneducated anonymous NWT JW translators. There is no "J" in Hebrew.

@BroRando posted:

Being a Nazi sympathizer @Truth @Troy37S356 goes well for you as it fits your demonic ideology like a hand in glove. Adolf Hitler, the Lutherns and the Catholic Church have your very same beliefs. Should someone like you be allowed to room the streets and spread your white superacy and racism that you share with Hitler?

I ask you this because back then a neo-Nazi said, Hitler “is as holy to us as Jesus is to the Christians” and so I quote another neo-Nazi who claims "Hitler is a few steps above JW's"

Doesn't that qualify YOU for being in a CULT? Following and prone to Nazi ideals that are animalistic?

Gentlemen, in my view, comparisons and analogies to Hitler ALWAYS fail. Always.

• Hitler's knowledge of Hebrew or any other language did not elevate his evil actions and intentions "a few steps above" ANYBODY, let alone the JW movement.
    • Followers of Jesus with whom we disagree about theological matters, baptismal practices, or the presence or absence of racism in our spiritual communities are VERY, VERY, VERY likely NOT "Nazi sympathizers" or members of cults.

Neither of you deserves the ad hominem attack the other lodges against you.

The solution? "Criticize ideas, not people."

• Wondering how many times WatchTower Society (JW.org) has changed Baptism questions ? (quick research found three sets of questions)

1 May 1973 page 280: (1) “Have you repented of your sins and turned around, recognizing yourself before Jehovah God as a condemned sinner who needs salvation, and have you acknowledged to him that this salvation proceeds from him, the Father, through his Son Jesus Christ?” and, (2) “On the basis of this faith in God and in his provision for salvation, have you dedicated yourself unreservedly to God to do his will henceforth as he reveals it to you through Jesus Christ and through the Bible under the enlightening power of the holy spirit?”

1 June 1985 page 30: (1) “On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will? (2) Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with God’s spirit-directed organization?”

Currently: (1) Have you repented of your sins, dedicated yourself to Jehovah, and accepted his way of salvation through Jesus Christ? (2) Do you understand that your baptism identifies you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with Jehovah’s organization?

What is the Biblical basis for baptism identification with the Jehovah's organization ?

Comment on October 30 documents many unfulfilled predictions by the Watchtower Society (JW.org) in various publications, which proves the Society is NOT the correct communication channel to/for God (fails simple test of 100% accuracy).

Which is more important for reading & growing in Holy אלהים God ? The Bible OR the Jehovah's organization ?

Noted JW.Org "Concluding Discussion With Baptism Candidates" includes elder pre-requisites for public Baptism questions:

The elders will make sure that a person desiring baptism has acquired a reasonable understanding of basic Bible teachings. Additionally, they will want to ascertain whether he deeply appreciates the truth and demonstrates proper respect for Jehovah’s organization. If the person does not understand basic Bible teachings, the elders will arrange for him to receive personal assistance so that he can qualify for baptism at a later time. Others may need to be given time to demonstrate more appreciation for field service or submissiveness to organizational arrangements. It will be up to the elders to use discretion in apportioning the hour or so spent in each session in order to discern fully whether the person is ready for baptism. Although more time may be spent on certain questions and less time on others, all the questions should be reviewed.

Logos.com has "Mit Brennender Sorge": What did Pius XII express about Nazi Germany on Palm Sunday in 1937 ?

Book "Climbing Into Eternity: My Descent in Hell and Flight to Heaven" by Mchelle Pulford (who choose to kill herself by drug overdose using 100+ pills plus 6+ hours before her body would be found) described ongoing torment of Adolf Hitler (primary sin of murder) in Chapter 14 Fiery Horrors, which later described awful torment of those who chose to love their religious organization more than Holy אלהים God.

Philippians 1:27-2:11 LEB (with Hebrew words usually translated by Jewish scholars in LXX: יהוה as Lord & אלהים as God) => Only lead your lives in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent I hear your circumstances, that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one soul contending side by side for the faith of the gospel, and not letting yourselves be intimidated in anything by your opponents, which is a sign of destruction to them, but of your salvation, and this from אלהים God, because to you has been graciously granted on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer on behalf of him, having the same struggle which you saw in me and now hear about in me. Therefore, if there is any encouragement in Christ, if any consolation of love ❤️, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, complete my joy, so that you are in agreement, having the same love ❤️, united in spirit, having one purpose. Do nothing according to selfish ambition or according to empty conceit, but in humility considering one another better than yourselves, each of you not looking out for your own interests, but also each of you for the interests of others. Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of אלהים God, did not consider being equal with אלהים God something to be grasped, but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross. Therefore also אלהים God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is יהוה Lord, to the glory of אלהים God the Father.

My choice is bowing my knees to worship Jesus Christ as my יהוה Lord, the Righteous King of the Universe who desires to be my shepherd.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Jan
    Jan Posts: 301

This comment was flagged twice, and rightly so, as it is tasteless. The thread is now going in a different direction, so I'm not taking any further action such as closing this discussion.