Don't give up, You have a reason to keep on living... You are Worth Saving!

Do you feel like you can't go on?

There are times when we have felt that today would be our last, thinking tomorrow would never come. Anxieties of Life can weigh heavy on our Mental Health. Would you believe that you can find the Answers in the Bible to WHY you feel the way you do?

Please read the following scriptures. (2 Timothy 3:1-5) Did you notice the first verse reads, '...in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here'? This allotment of time is a Conclusion of a System of things. This time period of distress pangs is known as the Last Days. It's not the end of the world, but rather the end of wickedness that permeates the world of mankind, righteous and unrighteous alike. This time period will soon come to an end. These anxieties you feel today will evaporate and dissolve for those who become survivors of the Last Days. Notice the instruction of what to do in 2 Timothy 3:2-5? It says, '...and from these turn away.'

The scriptures provide a roadmap for certain ones to escape the time of distress. "During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the Great Prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time..." But notice the ending of this verse. "And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." (Daniel 12:1)

Remember, "Bad associations spoil useful habits." (1 Corinthians 15:33) "Now, O Israel, what is Jehovah your God asking of you? Only this: to fear Jehovah your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve Jehovah your God with all your heart and all your soul," (Deut 10:12) "At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before him for those fearing Jehovah and for those meditating on his Name." (Malachi 3:16)

The Bible tells us, "Jehovah is close to the brokenhearted; He saves those who are crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18) Also, we have a helper in the His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ whom states, "Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you." (Mat 11:28)

Would you like to be a Survivor of the Last Days?

Articles that may interest you:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Tagged:

Comments

• Would you like to be a Survivor of the Last Days?

Well ... since those "last days" to which reference is made were the last days of that biblical aeon (the OT age) in which they were mentioned, they happened already almost 2000 years ago.

Why don't people who speak of our times being "the last days" realize the above truth? Since when does our biblical aeon (the NT age) even have an end and some last days before that end????

• An alternative is Trauma Healing Institute sponsored by the American Bible Society, which has Free Trauma Healing Basic materials

Our unique method of trauma healing unites proven mental health practices and engagement with God through the Bible.

Some experiences in life are so painful, they cause deep and lasting suffering. That suffering is what we call “trauma”.

Trauma is a deep wound of the heart and mind that takes a long time to heal. It hurts every part of us: our relationships, our bodies, our thoughts, and our faith.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Warning: link for "Do you feel like you can't go on?" goes to personal website www.brorando.com while many other @BroRando links go to www.jw.org

Wikipedia page about Jehovah's Witnesses (JW) includes:

The Watch Tower Society has made various unfulfilled predictions about major biblical events such as Christ's Second Coming, the advent of God's Kingdom, and Armageddon.

Simple test for prophet of True Holy God is accuracy. JW organization (includes The Watch Tower Society) has simply failed to be accurate a number of times: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the Watch Tower Tract society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). Hence, history of JW organization proves they do not speak for the living True Holy God.

Keep Smiling 😊

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,300

Warning.... False Prophet claiming "United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE)" hence this false prophet rejects Jesus is the Christ the son of the living God (Matthew 16:16)

His false declaration is listed here: https://www.christiandiscourse.net/discussion/comment/18456#Comment_18456

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus
    Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Posts: 1,120
    edited June 2021

If we meet in person, I could look at you while Smiling 😍 and truly say: "I see the Image of God in you. You're Special. God Loves You ❤️ Does God like our sin ? No (shaking my head side to side). God Loves Us ❤️" (Thankful for many 😍 faces responding to God's Love ❤️ with Smiles 😍)

My desire for 2021 is "Be Holy as God is Holy" that includes Righteous Love ❤️ Thankful to be forgiven by God from my sins ❤️ with Holy Healing

Thankful for Paul's letter to the Ephesians, which is really a ❤️ letter God inspired for everyone to read. Original Greek manuscript has "To Ephesians" written on the top margin (designed to be copied & sent to many places). Thankful for the first half of Ephesians including wonderful value of every human to God, with second half how to live (excellent & practical). Highly recommend asking God to help you see how much God Loves ❤️ followed by reading Ephesians many times.

@BroRando Warning.... False Prophet claiming "United Allied States (UAS) => https://uas.govt.agency First Presidential Election is Thu 30 July 2020, the 9th of Av 5780 whose history includes Holy Temple destruction in Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 3336 (423 BCE) and by the Romans in 3829 (69 CE)"

@BroRando His false declaration is listed here: https://www.christiandiscourse.net/discussion/comment/18456#Comment_18456

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus My apologies for not checking historical Jewish Temple destruction year dates from Jewish website Chabad.org before posting to Christian Discourse in the NEWS & CURRENT EVENTS category (when watching in June 2020 to see who would be elected as the first UAS president).

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Learning Chabad.org has 738 Knowledge Base articles about "Holy Temple, The" Response from comments in Aug 2008 about Jewish Temple destruction dates were referred to the Knowledge Base link. Personally do not know what traditional Jewish sources were used (accounts of the people who were actually there at the time). Hoping to research & find two OR three verifiable factual witnesses for Jewish Temple dating.

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus Caveat: am aware Old & New Testaments has scholarly disagreement about various dates: e.g. Early Exodus, Late Exodus, ...

Hurting people hurt people. Loving people Love people.

Broken people break people. Healed people Heal people.

Angry people anger people. Thankful people Thank people.

Thankful for Celebrate Recovery, whose Christ-centered 12 steps has God helping me overcome my hurts, habits, & hang-ups.

If you feel you can't go on, would you like your hurts (especially the hard parts) to be heard without being judged ? e.g. Trauma Healing Institute has Free Trauma Healing Basic materials plus free online healing groups. Also, Celebrate Recovery is hosted by 35,000+ churches.

Alternative is your apology for your human mistake being ridiculed by @BroRando (if @BroRando does not like something you did/said: e.g. truthfully warning about unfulfilled prophetic date history of JW organization proving they do not speak for the living True Holy God)

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. By their fruits ye shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7:15-23 ASV)

@BroRando hence this false prophet rejects Jesus is the Christ the son of the living God (Matthew 16:16)

Your words are your own: suspect "mote" you assert about me really describes the beam in thine own eye.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me cast out the mote out of thine eye; and lo, the beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye. (Matthew 7:1-5 ASV)

Keep Smiling 😊

Post edited by Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus on
  • The scriptures provide a roadmap for certain ones to escape the time of distress. "During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the Great Prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time..." But notice the ending of this verse. "And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." (Daniel 12:1)

Would you like to learn how to escape the time of distress that false religion claims is not happening?