Syria revisited .... oil theft under way

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

"When (or while) the cat's away, the mice will play".

People will naturally take advantage of the absence of someone in authority to do as they like. Syria is like road-killed. The buzzards have carved her up for each to take her portion. Welcome to the real world of "absolute power". CM

• People will naturally take advantage of the absence of someone in authority to do as they like. Syria is like road-killed.

Syria has its elected president and government ... Thus, any and all foreign military forces who are in the country without invitation and permission by the Syrian president/government are there in violation of international law and are actually conducting a war of aggression against the sovereign country of Syria.

Your claim of "Syria is like road-killed" seems to justify in particular the USA war of aggression - by direct uninvited and aggressive involvement of USA military forces on Syrian soil in order steal and to rob Syria of a major resource.

The buzzards have carved her up for each to take her portion. Welcome to the real world of "absolute power". CM

I am aware of the real word of thugs and thieves, murderers, and criminals of various sorts ...

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Let me be clear, Wolfgang,

I just identified what's going on in Syria, not justified it. CM

• Let me be clear, Wolfgang,

I just identified what's going on in Syria, not justified it. CM

You want to be clear? Then do not leave room for justifying implications by omitting facts, but instead condemn it if you clearly don't want to justify it in some way