What about the "Israel" and "National Zionism" topic?

A bit of a more expanded look at some events since 9/11/2001 and comments on the topic of "Israel" / "Zionist" topics ... especially in light of the fact that much (or all?) of recent "Western" politics favors and seems directed by or in favor of the Anglo/Zionist empire ...

The Great Fraud of National Zionism

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2019

Censorship in the USA? I thought the USA was the role model for "free speech" and other Western values ...what happened here?

Just came across this headline, which also seems to have something to do withe the "Israel" and "National Zionism" topic:

Alan “Israel Did 9/11” Sabrosky: Most Censored Man in America

Excerpt from the article:

Why is Dr. Alan Sabrosky the most censored man in America? Those seeking to silence him don’t want you to know what he thinks about two issues: 9/11 and the Holocaust. Specifically, they don’t want you to know that he thinks 9/11 was “a Mossad operation, period.” And they don’t want you to know that he thinks the official Holocaust narrative of six million Jews killed mostly in gas chambers is “a technological and logistical impossibility.

Why are these two issues so sensitive? The Holocaust, whatever it was, happened 75 years ago. And 9/11 happened more than 17 years ago. Isn’t all that stuff ancient history?

Is this article just a collection of blatant lies, or is what is pointed out in the article lies and deceit of the American people?

• ASN_032
    ASN_032 Posts: 26

I guess we will never know, but it makes more sense to me to assume that the U.S. was attacked by its enemies rather than by its allies. I have no proof, I only analyzed it with my common sense.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@Wolfgang ,

What is it with you and the Jews? I have questions about 9/11, but I don't suspect the Jews are behind it. Leave the Jews alone! Discuss something else. CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

The better question is what is with him and conspiracy theories about EVERYTHING.....?

• C Mc

• Can you perhaps explain why a number of Jews were seen dancing and rejoicing in the NYC/Newark area as they observed the towers coming down? Such seems to be a rather strange behavior for "friends" ...

• C Mc

Where did you get such nonsense? Stop trying to re-write. If you want to discuss 9/11, alright; but don't put forth a premise that the Jews were behind the collapse of the twin towers. CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

Really, I heard it was Muslims. But it was never substantiated. I doubt you have proof of this either.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Wolfgang said:

Can you perhaps explain why a number of Jews were seen dancing and rejoicing in the NYC/Newark area as they observed the towers coming down? Such seems to be a rather strange behavior for "friends" ...

Wolfgang, might you ACTUALLY be referring here to then-candidate Donald Trump's false assertion in 2015 that he had "watched in Jersey City, New Jersey [home, he claimed, to "a heavy Arab population"] where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering"? (FYI, Jersey City, New Jersey is located just across the Hudson River from lower Manhatten in NYC.)

Mr. Trump's assertion was false, of course - an outright lie, a precursor to the thousands of lies and other falsehoods he has told since. Your claim resembles Mr Trump's lie in basic content, the only substantive difference being the identity of the people celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers. Might your claim be an offspring of Trump's? If not, please provide links to the sources you rely on for your claim that "a number of Jews were seen dancing and rejoicing in the NYC/Newark area as they observed the towers coming down."

• No ... not referring to Trump and what you mentioned, Actually, if I remember correctly, what I had in mind was also mentioned in the article ....

• Have a look at the following article

The Great Fraud of National Zionism

Excerpt from the article:

There is no doubt that the 9/11 false flag (now even admitted (by direct implication) by NIST!) was a watershed, a seminal event in our history. While millions (or even billions) watched in horror as the twin towers burned, a small group of Mossad agents stood nearby and danced in overwhelming joy. Why exactly were these Israelis dancing? Surely there was more than just Schadenfreude in this spontaneous expression of euphoria? Considering that these three dancing Israelis were just the tip of a much bigger iceberg, we can rest assured that there were many more folks dancing in joy that day, especially in Israel.Why were these Mossad agents so blissful? The answer is obvious: 9/11 put the following notions front and center of the concerns of most people in the US:

• We are under attack and in grave, imminent, danger
    • Islam wants to destroy our way of life
    • Those who did 9/11 also want to destroy Israel
    • We need to ask the Israelis to share their “expertise” in dealing with Islamic terrorism
    • Draconian laws and new police powers need to be passed to protect us from mass murder
    • If you are not with us, then you are with the terrorists

Almost a decade before 9/11, in 1992, Francis Fukuyama had explained to us that history itself was coming to an end while Samuel P. Huntington explained to us in 1996 that we were witnessing a “clash of civilizations.” This kind of “scholarly” research created the perfect political background to an already rather disquieting perception of the upcoming Year 2000. In 2001, when all hell broke loose, the general public was already well prepared for it (just like the AngloZionist elites who had already prepared the huge “Patriot Act” long before the Twin Towers came down).

• C Mc

@Bill_Coley said: "...If not, please provide links to the sources you rely on for your claim that "a number of Jews were seen dancing and rejoicing in the NYC/Newark area as they observed the towers coming down."

@CM says: I am certain he would not be able to produce anything. Wolfgang's post seems to be a blatant attempt to enflame hatred against the Jews. Stop it, wolfgang! Peace-loving Jews don't deserve this. What do you have against the Jews? What have they done to you?

Wolfgang, we can discuss 9/11, but you don't have to use the Jews as bait. I can foresee the day when a Jew will become Chancellor of Germany. Wake up and get with real-world living. CM

PS. Let me stop. I 'm getting too emotional when the Jews are falsely accused.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

From what I can glean for the article you quote from, Wolfgang, and a link that said article includes, the "number of Jews (who) were seen dancing and rejoicing in the NYC/Newark area as they observed the towers coming down" totaled three, as in three employees of moving company who were seen and reported to authorities by a resident of the neighborhood of their company's building.

The men were later arrested (along with two others), interrogated, and ultimately deported to Israel. U.S. law enforcement investigated but did not substantiate the possibility of their being connected to Israeli intelligence. Nor did American investigators establish any links between the three men and the 9/11 attacks.

What was the cause of their "dancing and rejoicing"? They were seen creating a video, which the three said was part of their attempt to memorialize the events of the day and their proximity to them. The neighbor interpreted what she saw as expressions of joy and ridicule. From what I can tell, there was no proof that the neighbor was correct. (her objectivity might well have been affected by the trauma of the day)

You raised these three men in an earlier post to prove... what, exactly? That Israel was involved in the 9/11 attacks? That Jewish persons were involved in those attacks? That video-making movers were involved? How does their presence on a roof top making a video on 9/11 prove ANYTHING other than that they were on a roof top making a video on 9/11?

• Seems rather plain and clear when taking a good look at recent history that Anglo/Zionist powers have influenced world history with wars without end in order to play world hegemon and enslave everyone else ...

Anyone want to claim that Zionism is not heavily influencing and perhaps dictating USA foreign policy? Zionism has nothing to do with religion or theology, rather it is a political dictatorship insisting on "Israel" (in reality meaning "Zionist"!) supremacy ... and Zionism has successfully programmed Christians of all theological color to think that they actually have the right to do what they do claiming that the Bible supposedly gives Zionism the right to the land and actually to world rule. Most foolishly and ignorant of Bible truth, much of Christian denominationalism and churches fall for this lie that Zionism is actual the Biblical Israel

• C Mc
    edited April 2019

@ Wolfgang said:

Seems rather plain and clear when taking a good look at recent history that Anglo/Zionist powers have influenced world history with wars without end in order to play world hegemon and enslave everyone else ... 

Anyone want to claim that Zionism is not heavily influencing and perhaps dictating USA foreign policy? Zionism has nothing to do with religion or theology, rather it is a political dictatorship insisting on "Israel" (in reality meaning "Zionist"!) supremacy ... and Zionism has successfully programmed Christians of all theological color to think that they actually have the right to do what they do claiming that the Bible supposedly gives Zionism the right to the land and actually to world rule. Most foolishly and ignorant of Bible truth, much of Christian denominationalism and churches fall for this lie that Zionism is actual the Biblical Israel.

@CM said: 😱😱😱😱😱 CM