No Collusion

@Bill_Coley @C_M_

Are you guys ready to eat crow yet? Mueller is done and guess what. NO COLLUSION as I have said all along.

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Only after a full read of the Mueller's Report and not from a Trump appointee (Barr). You can't expect a monkey to bring home peanuts. I don't think Barr is capable of rendering an unbiased summary. Who is that crazy? Not me. Truth is yet to be revealed. Trump and his minions will lie to win at any cost. The truth will come out. Trump is toxic. How could a "witch hunt" clear Trump? Shame on Barr to mislead the American People! CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

Um, in case you didn't notice, Mueller isn't indicting the President either... How do you know Barr mislead? And it wasn't just Barr. Rosenstein, who is no friend of the President, was involved as well.

• C Mc

Reformed,

Don't be so naive! We don't have the full report. Barr can't be trusted (own words before becoming AG). Rosenstein is a Republican in lock-step. Why do you think he decided to stayed on? He stayed on to cover Trump just like he did to fired James Comey. I have seen this play before. Rosenstein, "who is no friend of the President", is simply nonsense. Trump don't let people he opposes on to Air Force One. They are "strange-bed fellows". People around Trump are to be used or dumped. You should know this by now. Rosenstein is like the "Free Space" on a Tic Tac Toe Card. He can go with whoever has the numbers to call Tic Tac Toe. This is a game they are playing. There are embarrassing things on Trump and possible impeachable things for Congress to consider in the Mueller Report . If Trump is cleared, why not insist on the AG releasing all legal parts of the report? Trump is as dirty as a month-old Septic Tank down wind from your kitchen table. Closing one's window will not solve the problem. Without a full airing of the Mueller Report, there remains a stanch and cloud over Trump and the Republican Party. CM

• reformed

You know Jim Acosta and the rest of the anti-trump press ride on AF1 right?

• C Mc

Reformed,

Stay focused, non-point. Freedom of the press. Trump is dirty. You know it; I know it; and he knows it.

• "You are at an unmarked intersection ... one way is the City of Lies and another way is the City of Truth. 
    • Citizens of the City of Lies always lie. 
    • Citizens of the City of Truth always tell the truth. 
    • A citizen of one of those cities (you don't know which) is at the intersection. What question could you ask to them to find the way to the City of Truth?" CM
  • reformed

First, AF1 is not part of freedom of the press. It is a privilege that is granted to them and can be taken away. Second, no, I don't know that Trump is dirty in his politics as there has been no evidence. In case you didn't know, he was vindicated.

Democrats have been lying for 2 years about this whole thing. Go attack them.