Leave BB Alone

Israel prosecutor ‘to recommend corruption charges against Netanyahu’

Israeli media claims that the country’s state prosecutor has found sufficient evidence to charge premier with bribery in at least one of corruption cases against him.

Israel’s state prosecutor is set to recommend that Israel’s prime minister. Benjamin Netanyahu. be charged with corruption in at least one of the three cases against him, Israeli media has reported.

Israel’s state prosecutor’s office said Wednesday it has completed its work into the corruption cases Mr Netanyahu is currently facing, dubbed cases 4000, 2000 and 1000, and would be forwarding the findings onto the country’s attorney-general.

Hadashot TV news reported that the state prosecution had found sufficient evidence to charge the prime minister in case 4000 or “Bezeq”, named after a telecommunication company he supposedly awarded regulatory favours too.

State prosecutor Shay Nitzan is said to be forwarding this recommendation on, meaning Mr. Netanyahu could be one step closer to being indicted. Mr Netanyahu has repeatedly denied all the charges. Israeli police have already recommended he be charged with corruption in cases 1000 and 2000, piling pressure on the Netanyahu family.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-prosecution-benjamin-netanyahu-corruption-charges-latest-a8692466.html

The people Israel, don't destroy the country. Leave BB alone. The American President is a far more embattled President than BB. Please, Israel, don't be distracted. It's the work of the enemy within ("Deep state"). Don't weaken the country or Mr. Netanyahu's hands. CM

Comments

• Dave_L
    Dave_L Posts: 2,362
    edited February 2019

@C_M_ said:

Israeli media claims that the country’s state prosecutor has found sufficient evidence to charge premier with bribery in at least one of corruption cases against him.

Israel’s state prosecutor is set to recommend that Israel’s prime minister. Benjamin Netanyahu. be charged with corruption in at least one of the three cases against him, Israeli media has reported.

Israel’s state prosecutor’s office said Wednesday it has completed its work into the corruption cases Mr Netanyahu is currently facing, dubbed cases 4000, 2000 and 1000, and would be forwarding the findings onto the country’s attorney-general.

Hadashot TV news reported that the state prosecution had found sufficient evidence to charge the prime minister in case 4000 or “Bezeq”, named after a telecommunication company he supposedly awarded regulatory favours too.

State prosecutor Shay Nitzan is said to be forwarding this recommendation on, meaning Mr. Netanyahu could be one step closer to being indicted. Mr Netanyahu has repeatedly denied all the charges. Israeli police have already recommended he be charged with corruption in cases 1000 and 2000, piling pressure on the Netanyahu family.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-prosecution-benjamin-netanyahu-corruption-charges-latest-a8692466.html

The people Israel, don't destroy the country. Leave BB alone. The American President is a far more embattled President than BB. Please, Israel, don't be distracted. It's the work of the enemy within ("Deep state"). Don't weaken the country or Mr. Netanyahu's hands. CM

It seems you support those who hate Christ most and kill Christians as a matter of routine. Any screws loose you might not be aware of?

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@Dave_L said:

@C_M_ said:

It seems you support those who hate Christ most and kill Christians as a matter of routine. Any screws loose you might not be aware of?

What are you saying?
    Why would you say this to me? PLease explain. CM

• C Mc

Death for death. Hate for hate is the solution? CM

• Dave_L

@C_M_ said:

@Dave_L said:

@C_M_ said:

What are you saying?
    Why would you say this to me? PLease explain. CM

If you think today's Israel is biblical Israel, it explains your favoritism towards them But the Church is biblical Israel. Nobody hates Christ and you more than the Talmudic Jews who call themselves Israel,

• A slightly different look at BB and his Israel

Israel's Story
    Lies from top to bottom

• C Mc

What is it about BB and Israel you guys are having so many issues with? Let's not discuss Israel here. Even if she has some dirty linens, do we have to air it out here in these forums? Mr. Netanyahu has repeatedly denied all the charges against him. This is not enough for you? He has a country to run. Leave him alone!

As for Talmudic Jews, Dave, is it not this has been dealt with by Mitchell in these forums some time back?

Can we talk about something else? You make my head hurt. CM

• Dave_L

@C_M_ said:
    What is it about BB and Israel you guys are having so many issues with? Let's not discuss Israel here. Even if she has some dirty linens, do we have to air it out here in these forums? Mr. Netanyahu has repeatedly denied all the charges against him. This is not enough for you? He has a country to run. Leave him alone!

As for Talmudic Jews, Dave, is it not this has been dealt with by Mitchell in these forums some time back?

Truth will do that.

• C Mc

@Dave_L said:

@C_M_ said:

Truth will do that.

Dave,
    I didn't mean you, personally, makes my head hurt. I was referring to the attitude toward Israel. Let her get back on her feet and be the Israel of ole. Oh, do you have an answer to my question above? CM

• Dave_L

@C_M_ said:

@Dave_L said:

@C_M_ said:

Truth will do that.

Dave,
    I didn't mean you, personally, makes my head hurt. I was referring to the attitude toward Israel. Let her get back on her feet and be the Israel of ole. Oh, do you have an answer to my question above? CM

She is not Israel in any truthful sense. Jesus and the Church are Israel and the apostate Jews are under God's wrath until the end of time. Only those who accept Christ are grafted back into Israel.

• C Mc

@Dave_L said:

@C_M_ said:

@Dave_L said:

@C_M_ said:

Truth will do that.

Dave,

She is not Israel in any truthful sense. Jesus and the Church are Israel and the apostate Jews are under God's wrath until the end of time. Only those who accept Christ are grafted back into Israel.

Does this keep one from loving Israel as a people? Come on, must there be an all or none? Do you love America, then love Israel. Let's move on. Thanks. CM

• Dave_L

@C_M_ said:

@Dave_L said:

@C_M_ said:

@Dave_L said:

@C_M_ said:

Truth will do that.

Dave,

Does this keep one from loving Israel as a people? Come on, must there be an all or none? Do you love America, then love Israel. Let's move on. Thanks. CM

If you show respect of persons of one nation above another you misrepresent Christ and create trouble for Christians in hostile lands.

• Mitchell
    Mitchell Posts: 668

@Dave_L said:
    … and kill Christians as a matter of routine.

I am curious to see actual evidence for your claim.

If, routine in the above quote is defined as:
    routine/ruːˈtiːn/ (noun)
    noun: routine; plural noun: routines
    ** a sequence of actions regularly followed.**

Then it follows that your claim can be easily proven or disproven by a mass of evidence or lack of it.

• Dave_L
    edited February 2019

@Mitchell said:

@Dave_L said:
    … and kill Christians as a matter of routine.

I am curious to see actual evidence for your claim.

If, routine in the above quote is defined as:
    routine/ruːˈtiːn/ (noun)
    noun: routine; plural noun: routines
    ** a sequence of actions regularly followed.**

Then it follows that your claim can be easily proven or disproven by a mass of evidence or lack of it.

I'm speaking of Palestinian Christians killed during the Israeli occupation of their land. Thanks for your input. We've missed you BK.

• Mitchell
    Mitchell Posts: 668

@Dave_L said:
    ... Thanks for your input. We've missed you BK.

Thank you Dave!