New Ways for a New Year (2019)

C Mc
C Mc Posts: 4,463
edited January 2019 in Devotional Thoughts

NEVER AGAIN LIST

• Never AGAIN will I confess, "I can't", for I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.” (Phil. 4:13)

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess lack, for "my God shalt supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ.” (Phil 4:19)

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess fear, for "God hath not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" 2 Timothy 1:7

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess doubt and a lack of faith, "For God hath given to every man the measure of faith." Romans 12:3

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess weakness, for "The Lord is the Lord is the strength of my life." Psalm 27:1

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess defeat, for "God always causeth me to triumph in Christ Jesus." 2 Cor. 2:14

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess lack of wisdom, for "Christ Jesus has made unto me wisdom from God." 1 Cor. 1:30

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess worries and frustrations, for I am "casting all my cares upon Him who careth for me." 1 Peter 5:7

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess condemnation, for "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1 -- Brian Field

Can you add to this list? CM

Tagged:

Comments

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@C_M_ said:

NEVER AGAIN LIST

• Never AGAIN will I confess, "I can't", for I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.” (Phil. 4:13)

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess lack, for "my God shalt supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ.” (Phil 4:19)

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess fear, for "God hath not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" 2 Timothy 1:7

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess doubt and a lack of faith, "For God hath given to every man the measure of faith." Romans 12:3

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess weakness, for "The Lord is the Lord is the strength of my life." Psalm 27:1

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess defeat, for "God always causeth me to triumph in Christ Jesus." 2 Cor. 2:14

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess lack of wisdom, for "Christ Jesus has made unto me wisdom from God." 1 Cor. 1:30

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess worries and frustrations, for I am "casting all my cares upon Him who careth for me." 1 Peter 5:7

• NEVER AGAIN will I confess condemnation, for "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1 -- Brian Field

I can't add to Mr Field's list at the moment, but I can applaud your decision to post it, CM. Thanks.

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

This list isn't even biblical.

• C Mc

@Bill_Coley said:

@C_M_ said:

I can't add to Mr Field's list at the moment, but I can applaud your decision to post it, CM. Thanks.

Thanks. Maybe in time, as you gain new experiences of life, you can add to Mr. Field's list if you're inclined to do so. Blessings! CM

• C Mc

@reformed said:
    This list isn't even biblical.

Reformed,
    I guess you have a message for Brian Field. Personally, I didn't say it was biblical or anything else. I just shared his experience.

You can sit and "curse the dark or light a candle" and add to his work or create one that's "biblical". If you live the meaning of your username, Reformed, improvement is the way forward, reform! Happy New Year, to you! CM

• C Mc

It's just the second month in the New Year. How well are you keeping up with your new year's resolution? A little encouragement:

Hang in there! CM