I Am Very Very Sorry....

GaoLu
GaoLu Posts: 1,368

I am very, very sorry to learn of involvement here in unspeakable evil. There is more than politics going on. More than angry forum debates. There is a spiritual warfare involving deep evil in the heart. I do not know at what point God gives a man over to a reprobate mind, I don't know when there remains or does not remain a place of repentance. Not knowing, my appeal is to turn to Jesus who is able to deliver.

I do not wish to be a part of that and have also learned that there may soon be consequences for that evil. I do not wish to be part of that and have pressed upon my heart that God desires that I not be a part of that.

Comments

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

I'm sorry to see you go...

• Mitchell
    Mitchell Posts: 668

@GaoLu said:
    I do not wish to be a part of that and have also learned that there may soon be consequences for that evil. I do not wish to be part of that and have pressed upon my heart that God desires that I not be a part of that.

If this means that you are leaving these forums then I sorry to see you go. I have enjoyed our interactions over the years that we have corresponded on the former Christians Discourse forums and on this one. I hope we can stay in contact.

• Dave_L
    Dave_L Posts: 2,362

@GaoLu said:
    I am very, very sorry to learn of involvement here in unspeakable evil. There is more than politics going on. More than angry forum debates. There is a spiritual warfare involving deep evil in the heart. I do not know at what point God gives a man over to a reprobate mind, I don't know when there remains or does not remain a place of repentance. Not knowing, my appeal is to turn to Jesus who is able to deliver.

Please help us identify this evil so we can avoid it.

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368

I am not necessarily leaving, but have learned--and I don't want to share gritty details--that there is mutual knowledge of a person(s) here deeply involved in moral issues that are being splashed on forum posts. I won't discuss that. I also don't want those involved to in any way think that I can just overlook the matter lightly. How do you just go on...pretending you don't know?

Probably I will pesonally choose not to participate here so long as that continues. Enough of that.

BK, I would also like to remain in contact. I will send you a PM.

• Dave_L
    Dave_L Posts: 2,362

@GaoLu said:
    I am not necessarily leaving, but have learned--and I don't want to share gritty details--that there is mutual knowledge of a person(s) here deeply involved in moral issues that are being splashed on forum posts. I won't discuss that. I also don't want those involved to in any way think that I can just overlook the matter lightly. How do you just go on...pretending you don't know?

Probably I will pesonally choose not to participate here so long as that continues. Enough of that.

Thanks GaoLu, I don't know anyone personally so I just stick to the bible related posts and mark the rest read.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@GaoLu said:

Ah, GaoLu, as believed, you're still around. I guess it was Reformed, as he occasionally does in the past, misread your post.

GaoLu,
    Welcome back to what you have never left and will be a member for life if you choose to do so.

To this reader, this is another vague posting of yours. The only thing seems to be clear is your desire "to remain in contact" with BK and that you would send him a "PM". This is your choice of course, but why this message in the public square? You could have sent BK a "PM" without this post here. I am certain you have this minimal skill.

Perhaps, you have a deeper and less than noble reasons for such? This is a classic example of which I speak of in another post ("Remnant of CD"). Whether it was your intent or not, it's reflective of elementary schoolyard tactics. However, I stand to be corrected.

@GaoLu said: "I ... have learned...that there is mutual knowledge of a person(s) here deeply involved in moral issues that are being splashed on forum posts".

This appears to be a statement, but it seems you want or needs to a question. If it's a statement and "mutual knowledge" of the current CD Users, why repeat it here, especially, since the "moral issues...are being splashed on forum posts"?

If the obvious is so blatant why raise it here and what are you saying or trying to say about it? Are you being hyperbolic over a "serious" matter to gain greater attention or excitement? If you're not then, what are you doing or plan to do about it other than not "share gritty details" or you "won't discuss" "moral issues that are being splashed on forum posts"?

Did you confront the "person(s)" directly? Did you seek the advice of Jan for administrative actions? You seem to be confused. Again, why raise a matter that some may or may not be aware of like Dave L?

@ Dave L said: "...I don't know anyone personally so I just stick to the bible related posts and mark the rest read".

GaoLu, I find your post at this point puzzling especially since you...

GaoLu said: "I ... don't want those involved to in any way think that I can just overlook the matter lightly".

Once again, to whom are you accusing with your "just go on...pretending you don't know"? GaoLu, are you, in a subtle way, insinuating the Dave L and perhaps, others in CD are uninformed or displaying convenient blindness, over a personal matter or misunderstanding, that troubles only you?

@GaoLu said: "Probably I will pesonally choose not to participate here so long as that continues..."

Why the announcement? Isn't this something you do over saying? It's obvious you're troubled about a matter yet at the same time, unclear about what to say, where to say it, to whom. I hope, by day's ends, you would have clarity of thoughts, directions, and greater peace. CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

I'm a bit baffled and have no knowledge of what this is pertaining to...

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@reformed said:
    I'm a bit baffled and have no knowledge of what this is pertaining to...

Reformed,
    Don't be too disturbed no one knows for a certainty what's troubling GaoLu or what he is trying to say. If you don't know I am really baffled. His "on the river, on the bank" childhood game posting pattern, I wonder if we would ever know. CM