God, The Bible, and Culture
Should culture be elevated, ignored, or abandoned when interpreting, sharing, and preaching across cultures?
- What role did culture play in God giving us the Bible?
- Does culture influence the Bible?
- Is God above culture?
- These and other questions arise when it comes to "soul-winning" or witness.
- Would you mind sharing your culturally unbiased views on this topic?
- What Bible is the most cross-cultural in existence?
- What Bible is the least culturally friendly?
- Can one indeed be culturally sensitive without diminishing any biblical teaching? CM
PS. This OP is a B. Mitchell special (living in Japan). We want to hear from you on this subject. CM