A New Low for Civil Decorum

What’s going on in America? Free of speech, yes, but this? Has America lost her way? America fought wars for this? Shame! CM

Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2021

Complain about the occupant in the White House .... he is just reaping a little of what he is sowing ... The pendulum swings not only one side .. or did people sacrifice lives for a police state and regime and presidential "terrorization" of the people?

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463
    edited September 2021

Surely, you don't approve of this behavior? CM

• Surely, you don't approve of this behavior? CM

I don't approve of any inappropriate behavior. I do approve of calling a spade a spade and a "whited sepulchre" a "whited sepulchre" as such would be appropriate while calling it something else won't.

• What’s going on in America?

I can't help with this.

Free of speech, yes, but this?

It would appear to be so.

Has America lost her way?

Maybe. What was her way?

America fought wars for this?

Never heard that they did.

Shame! CM

You feel shame? (No need to unless you did something shameful)

Or, do you think someone else should feel shame?

Maybe I can help with this one.

• C Mc

George,

Is this behavior appropriate for your children or those in the Community to chant? Is this something Christians should take part? Today it's Biden, tomorrow it could be you, a pastor, a teacher or a school principal.

Where are the parents and the role models in society? The shame of it all is we seem unable to disagree without reaching new levels of lows. CM

• Is this behavior appropriate for your children or those in the Community to chant?

No.

Is this something Christians should take part? 

No.

Where are the parents and the role models in society? 

Probably those were not Christians. We need not be surprised when ungodly people do ungodly things.

• C Mc

@byGeorge,

Three stadiums, three locations, thousands of people on the same day and some with cow bells, no Christians were present? Where are the voices of the parents, pastors, and the churches against this behavior toward the President of the United States? CM

• They probably went home because it wasn't their thing. Why weren't you there?

Those voices are likely speaking. Maybe you just aren't where they are speaking.