The Days of Distress are coming to their end...

Brother Rando
Brother Rando Posts: 1,322
edited May 2021 in Bible Questions

The Days of Distress are coming to their end...

Are the stormy waves of distress about to over take you? Feel like giving up? Tired of being tired? Hang on! Help is on the way! You can win this fight by choosing to keep on living. There is something you really need to know. The day of distress is a period of turbulent times that all the inhabited earth will experience as they come to their end. You can also refer to this day or time of distress as an Age.

"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." (2 Tim 3:1) "That day is a day of fury, A day of distress and anguish, A day of storm and desolation, A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick gloom," (Zephaniah 1:15) Do you feel like you lost everything and there is simply no more that you can lose, so why keep living?

"In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever," (Daniel 2:44) "During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the Great Prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." (Daniel 12:1) That time is what? A time of distress. You're not alone, others are feeling the pangs of distress also. This day or time of distress doesn't last forever. A new administration is being ushered in as you are reading this article and this time of distress is about to come to their end.

Hang on just a little while longer. Here, take my hand and I will walk with you. There is hope but you must promise me that you will do your best to keep on living. I want you to know that you are loved and that you are wanted. You are someone very precious. I want to introduce you to somebody who also cares for you. The God and Father of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Jehovah is “the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our trials.”​ (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255

Read more...

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• If we meet in person, I could look at you while Smiling 😍 and truly say: "I see the Image of God in you. You're Special. God Loves You ❤️ Does God like our sin ? No (shaking my head side to side). God Loves Us ❤️" (Thankful for many 😍 faces responding to God's Love ❤️ with Smiles 😍)

My desire for 2021 is "Be Holy as God is Holy" that includes Righteous Love ❤️

Thankful for Paul's letter to the Ephesians, which is really a letter God inspired for everyone to read. Original Greek manuscript has "To Ephesians" written on the top margin (designed to be copied & sent to many places). Thankful for the first half of Ephesians including wonderful value of every human to God, with second half how to live (excellent & practical). Highly recommend asking God to help you see how much God Loves ❤️ followed by reading Ephesians many times.

@BroRando You can also refer to this day or time of distress as an Age.

Warning: link for an Age goes to www.jw.org Wikipedia page about Jehovah's Witnesses (JW) includes:

The Watch Tower Society has made various unfulfilled predictions about major biblical events such as Christ's Second Coming, the advent of God's Kingdom, and Armageddon.

Simple test for prophet of True Holy God is accuracy. JW organization (includes The Watch Tower Society) has simply failed to be accurate a number of times: 1914 "harvest of the Gospel age", 1925 Hebrew patriarch resurrection, 1975 start of Christ's thousand-year reign (revised from 1914), 1980 admission by the Watch Tower Tract society about building up hope regarding 1975, 1995 change about Armegeddon dating (with subsequent 2010 "generation" teaching change). Hence, history of JW organization proves they do not speak for the living True Holy God.

Keep Smiling 😊