Who died on the cross?

2»

Comments

• @Wolfgang ... theological ideas which have become the basis for your belief view only "fog" the Biblical truth which would be in plain view with even just an English Bible IF your sight were not impaired by your self-inflicted theological bias.

Concur individual human belief about God "fogs" Scripture view so can only "see" what appears "believable". Thankful can truthfully pray to God:

Psalm 119:18 (KJV 1900) Open thou mine eyes, That I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Plain view in English Bible shows Jesus ending a sentence with "I am." in John 8:58 (original Jewish audience thought Jesus had cursed God so picked up stones to kill Jesus for blasphemy) and Jesus experiencing God's Glory & Love (John 17:5 & John 17:24) before physical realm creation:

John 8:58 (KJV 1900) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 17:5 (KJV 1900) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 17:24 (KJV 1900) Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Our spiritual adversary, the father of lies, can deceptively appear per 2 Corinthians 11:14 (KJV 1900) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Jesus is correct in Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV 1900) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Keep Smiling 😊

• @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus, we've read the above type of individual human belief about God in many of your long-winded full of your belief view interpretations.

In case you haven't noticed ... what you write and say about others fits the man in the mirror better than the person you have in mind.

• Thankful can look at the human in the mirror to see The Image of God 😍 so want to love that human as God Loves, which enables Loving my neighbor as myself (God Loves everyone equally) ❤️Thankful to see The Image of God in every human = unconditionally Love every human ❤️ Does Holy God like our sin ? NO! God Loves us ❤️

Thankful can Love our Unique God who first Loved us ❤️ that included planning & designing a way for One God Spirit to continue ruling in Holy Heaven while a portion of the eternal God Spirit (The Word) was hosted inside a Holy human body to dwell among treasured human beings. Thankful for Holy human body being offered as a substitute sin sacrifice to take away the sin of the world. Thankful for every human who chooses to really Love God first with everything, who entered at the straight gate and are choosing to stay in the narrow way going to God's Holy Loving life. ❤️ Thankful for every human on the broad way to destruction so with sad tears 😪, am joining God in praying for them 🙏 while knowing every human chooses what to really, really, really love the most.

Narrow way has ongoing spiritual adversary confrontations as the father of lies really does not want any human to be nor stay on the narrow way to God's Holy Righteous Love. Thankful our Unique God knows each of us by name so we can prayerfully communicate 🙏 that includes Thank You God, not understand, Thank You God not like, Thank You God followed by being still to hear & obey God. 😍 Thankful God's Holy presence is beyond human words to describe ❤️ especially after agreeing with God about sin stumble(s) so know sin has been forgiven (washed away by the Holy Blood of Jesus, who died on the cross) while desiring Holy cleansing & purifying with stepwise transformation to Be Holy as God IS Holy. ❤️ Thankful for human heart singing new songs of Praise to God 😍 Thankful can join all nature in Praising God every day 🙏 Glory to You God, lift on high our voices Ring 😍 Ever more Rejoice & Sing, Praise unto our Lord & King ❤️Hallelujah Praises Ring 😍 (CD post lacks Joyful music)

Keep Smiling 😊

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus, said: "(CD post lacks Joyful music)"

How do you proposed the fulfill this lack? Is it filling your posts with emojis like an elementary school kid, wordy posts saturated with religious verbiage that says a lot of nothing understandable to the average reader, or posts with superfluous religious jargons to mask, a seemingly passive-aggressive attitude to further veil exposing any lack of scholarship? Don't impress, just communicate. CM

PS. Practical Christianity doesn't requires or demand that one has to wear a constant smile on his or her face. However, a Christian should have inner peace within, even in the midst of a crisis or a society in turmoil. Therefore, you don't have to tell everyone, Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus, @Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus

• Sharing Prison Fellowship communication:

Every person has dignity and God-given potential.

But nearly 1 in 3 Americans has a criminal record. That limits their access to jobs, housing, education, and other things they need to reach that potential.

And that’s not all.

People with a criminal record also face social stigma. From employers and the wider community. Even their churches.

Prison Fellowship spearheaded Second Chance Month in 2017, a nationwide campaign to raise awareness and unlock second chances for men and women who have paid their debt to society.

The goal of Second Chance Month is to change perceptions. To shift the narrative by lifting up the voices of the formerly incarcerated. To share their stories. To restore their dignity.As Christians, we believe no life is beyond God’s reach. Just as God forgives our sins and offers us a second chance, the Bible shows us we can and should offer second chances as well.

Do YOU believe every life deserves a second chance?

Please 🙏 Pray for Godly Restorative Justice with Second Chance. Praying for expansion from month of April to every day for everyone. 🙏

@Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus said: "(CD post lacks Joyful music)"

@C Mc How do you proposed the fulfill this lack? Is it filling your posts with emojis like an elementary school kid, wordy posts saturated with religious verbiage that says a lot of nothing understandable to the average reader, or posts with superfluous religious jargons to mask, a seemingly passive-aggressive attitude to further veil exposing any lack of scholarship? Don't impress, just communicate. CM

No proposal for Joyful audio of my words. If a human heart is hurting, my Joyful words are received like an icy snowball thrown at them while wearing nothing => stings a lot (does not match my Joyful intent to Lovingly share Holy יהוה Lord God's wonderful presence). Proverbs 25:20

Thankful for my childlike faith that Praises God 😍 Thankful for my desire to increase Holy Godliness with knowledge (have learned a lot plus have a lot to learn). Our Unique God is amazing ❤️Thankful for the elementary school kid in me that daily joins nature in Praising God 😍🙏❤️

If 'the average reader' reflects population % who do not participate in Celebrate Recovery, Authentic Manhood, ... for ongoing Discipleship growth, concur my words can be difficult to understand. My intense desire is for all my thoughts & life to be applying God's Truth with Prayer to Glorify Holy יהוה Lord God (want to clearly hear & obey God); am a work in progress striving toward goal => Be Holy as God is Holy.

Thankful for amazing Holy transformations inside prison (includes some murderers) where prison time out from world has been time in God. Prison residency is a human consequence of past sin actions. 🙏 Praying for Godly Restorative Justice for everyone, includes victims & perpetrators. Hurting people hurt people. Healed people heal people. Loving people love people. Thankful people thank people.

Suspect 'the average reader' has not experienced awesome Worship to Praise God by ones transformed inside prison: forgiven with Holy healing.

Challenging idea question: can You Love anyone who intentionally used gun(s) to kill other humans as God Loves them ? Another challenge: can You truly Love a Sexual Offender (SO) as God Loves them ? SO's are treated like filthy scum inside prison & shunned by society (register location). When Jesus walked on earth, lepers were treated like SO's, which included leper saying: "Unclean, unclean" to warn other people to stay away. Yet Jesus chose to touch & heal lepers so leper was no longer unclean, same as Jesus wants to do for everyone who truly wants Holy healing.

Jesus died on the cross for the gun killer, everyone killed, & everyone affected by the killings. God truly Loves everyone equally, including SO's ❤️

@C Mc PS. Practical Christianity doesn't requires or demand that one has to wear a constant smile on his or her face. However, a Christian should have inner peace within, even in the midst of a crisis or a society in turmoil. Therefore, you don't have to tell everyone, Keep_Smiling_4_Jesus,

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus 😍 is my ongoing reminder (for me & everyone) of Philippians 4:4 Be Rejoicing everyone in The יהוה Lord always, again I will say, Be Rejoicing everyone 😍that has included many tears flowing while Smiling 😂 (weeping with those who are weeping)

True inner Peace includes all Holy Righteous Fruit aspects: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Humility, Self-Control ❤️ God's Holy Righteous Fruit is beyond human words to describe, consistent with Philippians 4:5-7 (LEB) Let your gentleness be made known to all people. The יהוה Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Our spiritual adversary 'peace' imitation lacks conflict. In modern parlance, Jewish Sanhedrin wanted Jesus to die for religious 'peace and security' that lasted less than 40 years before Jewish Temple was destroyed. Humanly wonder how much longer for American 'peace and security'.

Practical Christianity challenge is transforming head knowledge about God to Loving application that implements God's Word for daily living, which includes 🙏 prayers abiding in Holy יהוה Lord God, source of unlimited Holy Righteous Love ❤️ Thankful for answered prayers 🙏

Practically wonder how many 'Christians' are actively engaged in daily Spiritual Warfare ? If not fighting spiritually, how many are actually walking with our spiritual adversary instead of truly abiding in God ? If not fighting, wonder how many 'Christians' believe God is "Santa Claus" so prayers consist of items wanting to be received from God ? (health, wealth, ... that describes my handout prayers from God over a decade ago)

Thankful Holy יהוה Lord God chooses how to lovingly ❤️fit every true disciple together with spiritual gifting 🎊 to grow in God's Holy Love. ❤️

Keep Smiling 😊