Who Can Forgive Sins?
Look around the forums, we know what is/are sin(s). We know that we must confess our sins. Much have been said on the subject matter of forgiveness. e.g. A story of forgiveness in Luke 7:26-50. CD Users make it clear, even if you think you have done it in the past:
- To whom does the Bible said can forgive us our sins?
- Can Jesus forgive sins? If so, is it Jesus alone?
- Has God gifted or empowered anyone else to forgive sins?
- Is it possible for one to qualify to forgive sins?
- Where should one go to be forgiven of sins?
The answers to these questions are important to the Christian walk, practical in giving assurances and having a peace-of-mind. How readeth thou? CM