Are white people too stupid to survive?

It's been some time since I posted a link to an article by P.C. Roberts ... seemed like not many are interested into even reading a different view and perspective from the one they hold.

Well, here's one that might give a few readers some food for thought:

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/07/11/are-white-people-too-stupid-to-survive/

Comments

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Wolfgang posted:

It's been some time since I posted a link to an article by P.C. Roberts ... seemed like not many are interested into even reading a different view and perspective from the one they hold.

I can't speak for anyone other than myself, Wolfgang, but the reason I'm not interested in reading Mr. Roberts' "view and perspective" has nothing to do with the fact that his are usually different from mine. Rather, it has to do with the fact that his are (almost) always expressed in the language of conspiracy theories: baseless, groundless, fact-less assertions which are usually facially untrue. I welcome points of view different from mine, but I don't waste my time with points of view constructed of blatant, readily disprovable, speculation.