Jesus/Yeshua: How far can we agree?
Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? If you find issues with the way a statement is written please say so. If, you believe a statement is misleading or unclear please say so. If, you believe that one or more of these statements wrongly divides the scriptures, twist the scriptures, or misreads the scriptures please say so.
(1) There is only one God
(2) Jesus/Yeshua bar Miriam is the promised Messiah/Mashiach(Anointed one)
(2) Jesus/Yeshua was miraculous conceived as is stated in the canonical gospels of Matthew and Luke. Joseph is Jesus adoptive father, but not his father in an ontological way or through DNA.
(4) Jesus/Yeshua is the 'Son of God'
(5) Jesus/Yeshua fulfilled the Law/Torah
(6) Jesus/Yeshua willing suffered for our sins
(7) Jesus/Yeshua was crucified on a cross and died
(8) Jesus/Yeshua died and was buried
(9) God raised Jesus/Yeshua from the grave and/or Jesus was resurrected
(10) Jesus/Yeshua 'sits at the right hand of God' or is God's right-hand man, in other words, Jesus/Yeshua is God's vizier.
(11) All those who trust in (have faith) in Jesus/Yeshua and have accepted him as their Lord shall be shaved(or maybe have already been saved?).
(12) Those who trust in Jesus/Yeshua even shall be resurrected and have everlasting life.
Grace and Peace