The Talking Dead?
Some of you may be familiar with the television show, "The Walking Dead". However, we know the fallacy of its depiction. Notwithstanding, I would like to explore what many people, especially, some Christians, have said, their departed loved one visited or spoke to them. Some people (or certain ones) claim to be able to call up their dead loved ones to talk and they talked back. You may have encountered individuals claiming such an experience. Please share with me:
- Is such possible?
- What is it called?
- Is there biblical support for such?
- Is it a practice for Christians to engage in, for any reason?
- Is it against biblical and Christian practices?
- As asked before, is the dead really dead?
- A departed loved one can speak to a living family member on his or her own or they must be called up?
These and perhaps, other questions can be asked on this topic. Have you had a personal experience? Have you encountered some with such? What did you share with them or will share in looking forward? CM